Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School

+5
Link64
Mario
Nova
Deku Link
Demon Lord Ghirahim
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 2 Empty Re: Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:49 pm

((You people are just afraid that Jim will mix the wrong chemicals and blow up the class room, aren't you?))
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 2 K48fh3100/100Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 2 Empty Re: Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School

Post by T-kun Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:49 pm

The girl in the room was gazing at T-kun and Espe as though they were clinically insane, which strictly speaking they HAD been to several psychiatric facilities, but that was beside the point.
Anyway. T-kun disliked being stared at, so he got up.
"Look away wench!" he said, pointing at her. "Your eyeballs are not suited for the awesomeness that is me!"
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860588
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:37 pm

((I feel as though Ed's the bad luck charm))

Mindy raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me," she replied coldly. "The only thing I see is a horse with two asses."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 2 K48fh3100/100Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:28 pm

"Oh har har wench. Your hilarity astounds me. The ability to recite an overused insult is simply SHOCKING!" said T-kun in a british accent.
"Oh here we go..." muttered Espe.
"But coming from some short girl who is obviously envious of my sexyness and awesomeness, I feel NO PAIN!" T-kun cackled like an insane person.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860588
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:38 pm

As Kali looked around the classroom she saw T-kun and Mindy attacking each other with words. She sighed then sat in an empty student lab desk that was away from the other students. She rested her elbows on the desk and put her chin on her hands.

Professor Jergo turned to the ones who are throwing insults at each other. “Excuse me, I feel that you may have lacked to noticed the “no fighting” sign on that wall over there.” He said pointing to a sign on the wall. “Since we're surrounded by fragile lab equipment, I do not tolerate fights.” He said. “You don't want to pay for lab equipment that are 600 rupees each now, do you?” He asked them, an insane smile spread out on his face. He looked like he was about to laugh his signature laugh.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:02 am

"Did I ask your opinion on fighting? I think not. Stay out of this old fool, this is an intellectual battle for the ages!" T-kun exclaimed.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860588
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:39 am

"Excuse me professer but we are meerly just exchanging greetings," Mindy said, ignoring the agavated TK. "Okay not the best way to make a first impression, but this guy is so annoying," She thought rationaly. "Best to get him where it'll hurt the most."
"We'll," Mindy said, rising from her seat. "This -oh what commonly used word did you use? Oh yes- 'wench' would hate to get inbetween such an adorable relationship." Smiling weakly, she used her acting voice, loud and over the top. "Now boys, I better leave before you two start making out."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugi-chan Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:46 am

"Hmph i cant believe these ridiculous teachers and their 'rules'." the purple and black haired girl mumbled as she just walked away from a teacher who had given her a big lecture about the rules and how her hair color obviously broke them. "i cant help it...this is my NATURAL hair color! sometimes i just wanna..." then she went on mumbleing under her breath about how she wanted so badly to do unspeakable things to the teacher that chewed her out about her hair color. Then she sighed and smiled and looked at the schedule in her hand. "huh...looks like i have science first!" she said cheerfuly. Then she wandered over to the classroom and went inside. She looked around and then spotted her seat and sat down. She mumbled something rude about the person sitting next to her and then started watching the fight between some random girl and guy.
Mugi-chan
Mugi-chan
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 507573
Heart Pieces 6
Date of Birth : 1997-02-28
Date of Entry : 2011-01-09
Residence : your closet. >.>

Character
Character Name: Komugi
Health Health:
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Professor Jergo eyed T-kun. “Excuse me young lad, but that is not how you talk to your teacher.” He said coldly. “I for one am not a fool!” He exclaimed. “And I am certainly not that old.”

He straightened his lab coat, then cleared his throat. “I am going to tell you this right now. I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy. Your choice.” Then for no reason whatsoever he laughed his insane loud laugh. After he was done laughing he said, “Alright, everyone, take your seats, class will begin shortly.” He then walked up to the front of the class room where Nolena was.

“Aw...I don't wanna sit down...I was just about to introduce June to Celestia and Veenox...” Jim said sadly.

“Actually this is kinda my second meeting them.” June said.

“Wait, what?”

“Well what I meant was that I first saw them in town two months ago. But we didn't exchange greetings. We were on different sides of the street anyway.” June said before sitting at a desk.

“Come on Jim, let's sit down.” Robert said then pulled Jim by the arm and they sat down in desks followed by Toby.

Kali, with a bored look on her face watched T-kun and Mindy fight and sighed. “Come on...when will this class start already? I want to get out of this stupid school so I can go look for an apartment...” She mumbled to herself.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sun May 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Mindy smirked and chuckled to herself. "And they just ignored the girl," she thought wearily. She folded her hands and began listening intently to the teacher.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun May 01, 2011 5:57 pm

T-kun eyed the fairly unattractive looking Espe, then back at the girl.
"Wow. And I thought you were just MILDLY stupid." he then turned to the teacher.
"Sure you old man, be my worst enemy! I for one will accept this rivalry to the best of my abilities!"
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860588
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sun May 01, 2011 8:23 pm

"I'm not stupid," I said. "Just crazy. Now can we stop arguing beofore this turns into the Nova TP thingy"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun May 01, 2011 10:56 pm

(Psssst, MW. Don't take anything I say seriously in this RP. I don't mean most of it. I'm trying to be as not serious as I can. It provides more lulz that way, and the RP died when it started....)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860588
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon May 02, 2011 12:22 am

(I just don't want this to die because of the arguing))
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 12:35 am

((I MUST DO IT! FOR MW!! BECAUSE I CARE!))

"Now now. No need to get everyone's panties in a bunch." The tall Neko said, standing between Tkun and Mindy's desk, grinning, his tail moved slowly. "You know it's makes one less of a man to pick on such an adorable woman." He said, moving nudging Tkun to an empty seat. He smiled and leaned on the desk, "My name's Ankh. That blond give you any more trouble, you let me know ok honey? I might take a bite from him." He said, acting more flameboyant then usual. He wasn't going to make the same mistake last year and not pronouncing his preference the first time.

"The class still got about 10 minutes before school starts." He purred slightly, pulling out a seat and putting his feet on it, sitting on Mindy's desk. "Your a short one arn't you. It's kinda cute. But." He leaned forward, sniffing the air around her slightly, "You smell offully familiar. Do you own a cat by any chance? I promise I'll play nice." He grinned.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Mon May 02, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon May 02, 2011 12:50 am

((Now that is friendship))

She sat there gawking for a second. People of the opposite gender were normally her enemies. Tightening her fist, her thought to herself for a second. "Why would he want to help me? I was being an ass."
"He thought I was adorable,"
a smuggy side told her. But no, he'll end up being a jerk. But she had already made one bad first impression for today, might as well make a good one.
"Yeah a cat, though IT doesn't like a lot of people," Mindy said. "But anyways, it's nice to meet you Ankh. I'm Mindy." She took his hand and shook it firmly, knowing the powers that a handshake can hold for the future.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon May 02, 2011 12:51 am

Gus's head finaly moved up, his eyes had been transfixed on the book he was reading, and his ears on the MP3 player. Any hello he may or may not have recieved was completely missed. Class was about to start and he didn't want to get in any trouble.

"AAAAHHHH!!! I'MNOTLATEI'MNOTLATEI'MNOTLATE!" the screaming girl sprinted down the hall as her time drew close. Tears welled up in her eyes as her lip quivered at the thought of being yelled at by the teacher. And sure enough, just as the bell rang she came to a screeching halt in front of the door and side leaped right into the class room! She landed on the floor right infront of the teacher as he fought to regain her breath."Ahuh ahuh ahuh ahuh I ahuh got lost! Ahuh ahuh ahuh!"

Last edited by Link of the 64th Legion on Mon May 02, 2011 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799486
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200Fast Times at Hyrule Field Senior High School - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 1:04 am

"Well. I don't want to sound like I'm picking sides. It's just that.." His ears perked up, "So you do! Well, that explains everything. Besides. Some men like them a little crazy." He winked and stiffened up as the pink uniformed girl slide into the class room, bout to collapse on her own feet..until she did. "Well I'll be a white cat in a snow blizzard." He purred, standing off the desk and walking over, his hands under Nina's arms and lifted her up. "I didn't expect to see the Miss Nina at a school like this. You suit for more a fancy private school with shorter miniskirts." He meowed, and spun her into a seat. "How did that creepy game we last met in go? I see you got out alive AND with your soul intact."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Mon May 02, 2011 1:21 am

T-kun was surprised at the entrance of the strange eared cat boymanthing that had entered the room. He pointed at it.
"You. Cat. Man. Boy. Thing. Why is it that you are hitting on the person I am in intellectual argument with? Do you not see me standing on this desk, proclaiming my wisdom to the world?" T-kun asked, a perplexed look on his face.
"T-kun... the teacher has that 'I'm-gonna-get-a-tazer-then-taze-you-in-the-unpleasant-to-be-tased-parts' kinda look on his face." Espe said, looking from T-kun to the teacher to the can of Sprite he had in his hand. "Oh Sprite, you're my only sane friend...." said Espe lovingly.

T-kun continued to stand on the desk. "Oh I'd love to see him try to taze the mightyness that is me!" he shouted.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860588
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugi-chan Mon May 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Kasai decided she should make at least a few friends and the people who were argueing looked like fun so she wandered over to where everyone was and said "Hello there! ummm my namne is Kasai...would some of you guys mind being my 'freinds'" she said sttempting to look cute but pretty much failing at it.
Mugi-chan
Mugi-chan
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 507573
Heart Pieces 6
Date of Birth : 1997-02-28
Date of Entry : 2011-01-09
Residence : your closet. >.>

Character
Character Name: Komugi
Health Health:
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon May 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Mindy scowled. Her temper is already short, but now she had just lost control of it completely. Adbrutly, she stood, her chair screeching as it was pushed back. "Listen her T-Kun," she snapped, spitting his name like a bad taste. "Just because some people here actually have a brain doesn't mean you can just throw shit into their face like that!"
Feeling a bit better from that sudden outburst, the albino grinned and shoot her red eyes at him. "Know what? I don't care if you just brush this aside, but I might as well tell ya before you run home to your boyfriend with hurt feelings. This will be the last time I was EVER appericate your existance." Taking a low bow, similar to the one she gave the secretary, Mindy proclaimed loudly, "Goodbye T-Kun. It was nice knowing you."
Sitting back in her seat, Mindy took a deep breath and quickly took complete control over her emotions. More then once had someone told her that she was scary when she was pissed. Creating a mask of happy feelings, the girl smiled and held out her had to Nina. "Nioce to meet you Nina, I'm Melinda."
The drastic change in emotions was surprising.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Mon May 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Apparently the drastic change in emotions was surprising. Anywho,
T-kun was getting bored of pointlessly arguing with that one girl with the face, so he decided to sit down in his chair, pull his legs up, and start tapping his fingers together rhythmically, waiting for his opportune moment where he would take over the known universe strike again.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860588
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue May 03, 2011 7:09 pm

When Toby saw Ankh he hid underneath his desk. "It's that cat dude again. I just know he wants to eat me...I just know it!" He said, his whole body trembling.

"Toby, if you keep this up you'll turn into a fish right infront of him." warned Jim. "And then he might eat you."

Toby's skin tone turned pale and he hugged his knees. "I don't wanna be eaten..." He sobed.

"Actually, go ahead and turn into a fish and flop around the room." Robert said, slouching his his seat.

"Your dark humor really sucks." Toby muttered.

Jim turned around and saw Kali in her island of a desk all the way in the back of the class room. "Hey, there's another new girl here, and she looks really hot just like that white haired girl." Jim said, smirking. "I wonder why she's all the way over there?"

"Maybe she doesn't want to be near a complete idiot like you." Robert said.

"Or maybe my awesomeness is too much for her." Jim said.

Robert smacked his forehead with the palm of his hand and hit Jim in the back of the head. "Don't ever say that again."

While rubbing the back of his head, Jim noticed Kasai and heard what she said. He got out of his chair and walked over to her. "Hi Kasai, my name is Jim." He said with a smile. "I woudn't mind being your friend."

"Well, we certianly have a lively class this year, Miss Nolena. And they are all interesting looking. I'd love to collect DNA samples from them." Professer Jergo said with his insane smile, his eye twitching.

Nolena sighed. "Jergo, don't you DARE bother these students to obtain some DNA samples." She said with a glare. Nolena knew that telling him that was usless since he always bothers people to get some of their DNA samples.

Jergo, ignoring what Nolena just said, stared at June. "Look at that student Nolena, her eyes are two different colors. One is green and the other is blue. I must get some DNA samples from her." He whispered to Nolena and she sighed.

June noticed Jergo staring at her and a vein twitched in her forehead. "He'd better not call me short or I swear to Din I'll burn his damn face off." She thought angerly, gripping the side of her desk so hard that her nails left indents in it.

Kali just sat in her lonley desk with a bored look on her face staring off into space.

"Alright class, the bell has rung, get into your seats please." Nolena suddenly said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed May 04, 2011 11:08 pm

Mindy shot her hand in the air. "Do you like zombies?" she asked. "My 8th grade science teacher liked zombies." And that actually was a true statement.
"I also enjoy posting terrible pictures of much better looking people then myself on the internet. I'm probably a terrible person."

Last edited by Temporary Yaoi Girl on Wed May 04, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed May 04, 2011 11:24 pm

"I for one enjoy me some Zombies. Especially the act of no-scoping one. With a M100. Yum." T-kun responded. "Are you gonna teach us how to defend ourselves against zombies? I already know a great deal, since I've studied the subject greatly. I could assist with the teaching if need be!"
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860588
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next