Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy!

+2
Akkiden Mikuo
MidnasWolf
6 posters

Go down

Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! Empty Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy!

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:33 pm

RPG: https://hyrulefield.forumotion.com/hyrule-field-f31/hyrule-fantasy-t408.htm#14584

Okay so this RPG is about us (litterally us) stuck in hyrule during Twilight Princess and we can only leave it if we finish the game. Part of the story is that we all get Triforce Shards, so make sure you know what element you want!

The story is to be wrote in first person, so the aweosmeness should be more awesome Wink The general rules apply, so you better follow them! Register yourself now with the baic info (you don't use your real name! Take you username and turn it into a first name!) and hopefully I will start it when I get around to it....

Last edited by MidnasWolf on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! K48fh3100/100Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! Empty Re: Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy!

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! Lazy_with_an_Attitude___Base_by_pixelmaster0281r2

Name: Midna Wolf

Height: 5' 1 1/2"

Element: Darkness

Weakness: I'm a picky eater. Ability wise, probalbly light and 64's lightning.

Description: Short dark brown hair, olive skin, gray eyes (sometimes blue), freckle on right pinky finger. (I will eventually post a picture!!!)

Personality: Very engergentic! Though I am very werid and can get shy alot (true statement). My hobbies are writing and cracking jokes. I sometimes seem depress, but I really have no reason why. I often hide my feelings alot so it's hard to tell how I feel about stuff.

Last edited by MidnasWolf on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:
Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! K48fh3100/100Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! Empty Re: Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Name: Menrow
Height: 5'6''
Element: Water (This is my actual astrological element)

Weakness: Neko boys, Fear of Bugs, Fear of Drowning, Coward, Can't run long distances, my own self esteem, boys with long hair

Description:(I'm boring and generic) Brown hair to shoulders, glasses, menroe mole on left side of lip, average body, slightly bucked teeth. Tight black leggings, long and huge purpleish/pink sweater and brown boots. Right wrist in a brace so is held close to body. FORGET IT. I'mma posting a picture. NO IM NOT!

Personality: I'm a bit of a safty person, avoid dangerous situations, rather love then fight, great sense of humor, slightly ukish, follower, likes to help people, usually does the cleaning and cooking. Will usally blame myself for things, ((if the world explodes, its somehow my fault its that bad))

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : picttttuuureeee >_<)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:11 pm

Name: Silver Revlis
Element: Light (Blame my RP character on this one.)

Weaknesses: Darkness, JB, Rap or hip-hop.

Appearance:Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! Fdc6459

Description: short dark brown hair, not too tall or short, good head on shoulders, Usually in Blue jeans, Sneakers, Red shirt, and Olive drab green jacket. (My Trademark jacket)

Personality: Friendly, Mellow, Brave, easily embarrassed, tries to encourage friends if they are down or sad (I really do), mostly calm.

Last edited by SilverRevlis13 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot my favorite jacket! -slaps self-)
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699161
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! K48fh363670/63670Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:28 am

Name: 64, Link64, Rinku64, Dedede64, Daydayday64, Day (Call me what you will! The only reason why I don't put my actual name up is cause no one else will!

Height: 5' 10"-5' 11"

Element: Lightning!

Weakness: Cold, people messing with my friends, people saying I'm wrong or worse with out viable proof, not enough sleep, stress, and really cute things-most namely girls.

Description: Sort of tall, a little chubby around the stomach, with semi-built arms and legs. Kind of pale, with brown eyes, and long aburn hair. In the sun light it's red, indoors it's brown. Sideburns and a bushy goatee that connect after a week of no shaving. Lightly hairy arms.

(Feel free to skip over this if you want!)
Personality: Complexly weird to say the least. Hyper, stubborn, smart and wordy AND dopy and forgetful. Always friendly, almost dependent on friends for some kind of attention! I get attatched really easily, but will do anything for a someone I see as a friend. Well, within my code of honor that is! Short of being obsessedly loyal to those around me, I have a code of what I see right and wrong, and only break it if I feel there is no chance of me or anyone I care about being hurt. Which happens often, so though I stand by it, I do tend to break it. If I can't be the hero, I have to be the one who helps the hero the most. I dream of being the front man, but I always fight to be the sidekick. I have a tendency to try and read people so as to better understand them, I especially like breaking people open to help them, or just to help my own curiosity, when they have a problem. I tend to work toward goals and ignore the journy, and most of the time the goals involve me being able to relax and not have to work any more than what I did getting there to that point. I've been known to complain a lot, but it's usualy just me getting out steam. And...well...ya. There's just to much to say....why are you even reading this?
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! K48fh33200/3200Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:35 am

Because I can read 0w0
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:41 am

Read it~!
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Name: T-kun
Height: 5'11''
Element: Air (cus you can fly and crap)

Weakness: When people like... kill me?

Description: I has longish dirty blond hair. Im tall. Im quite the sexy, yah. Whoot.
Personality: I'm the way I am online in real life, I talk the same way. People say I'm awkward, but I embrace it. Yep. Thats how I is.
Backstory: You stalker, stop reading this!
Picture: Whatever Menrow has drawn me as in the past, with like, no elf ears.

EDIT: I decided to do a tektek thing
[img]Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! C38d257[/img]
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861188
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! K48fh33175/3200Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Name: Deku, Deku Link, DJ, LZF, LZF4, DL, DJL

Height: 5' 3" (God, I'm short.)

Weight: 170 lbs (30 lbs are bones. I can't do anything about that.)

Element: Metal!
Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! F759293 See the metal element? NO!? GET A LIFE.

Weakness: The cold, sickness (easily gets sick), grease, oil, fatty foods (all three make me sick), gore, carnage, rollercoasters, heights, falling on my ass, and sudden movement. AND THE ASTHMA!!
Description: Short. Stronger in the neck, head, legs, and back. Weaker in the arms, throat, lungs, and stomach.

Personality: Personality four-letter code: INTP.

Intuitive, Introverted (meaning my motivation comes from me only, RARELY from others around me), Thinking type, Percieving (emotions? You mad about my decision? Did it hurt your feelings? Suck it up.). Smart, smartASS, anger-filled occaisonally, unmotivated in athletics. Hasty decision making, quick, but good judgement. Stubborn, and sometimes, evil. I'll admit it.

Last edited by Deku Link on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot my tektek)
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! K48fh3123770/123770Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:20 am

Wow more people join...I feel happy
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panda Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! Empty
Name: Pinky
Height: 5'5''
Element: Fire
Weakness: Hot jock boys, afraid of being left alone in the dark, trusts people to easliy, and food.
Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! 1a36854
Description: Dark straight Brown hair to shoulders, blue eyes, slender body. Likes to wear skinny jeans, t-shirt, shorts, hoodies, and boots or flip flops depending on the weather. Never wears sneakers.
Personality: I don't start fights but I will certainly end them, love knowing everyone's business, bubbly, rather hang with guys then girls, patient, sypathetic, a romantic, and caring towards other.
Pink Panda
Pink Panda
On a boat!
On a boat!

Rupees (₨) 507519
Heart Pieces 16
Date of Birth : 1991-12-13
Date of Entry : 2010-12-19
Residence : On a boat

Character
Character Name: Natasha
Health Health:
Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! K48fh3245/245Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! Mjv0r8  (245/245)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Oh Yay! Come join us sometime in the story (Princess Zelda's room, I don't know! Just join us!)
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:05 pm

BTW guys. Me and Panda know eachother in real life so we will probley call eachother by our real names
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Crap you do! That's awesome!
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:10 pm

uh oh! I won't do that again, sorry.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! K48fh3123770/123770Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:04 am

WAIT A MIN! YOU CANT BE 5'5!! Your slightly taller then me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:17 am

Nova wanted to enter, so he did this over the phone with me.

Name: Nova

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 160 lbs

Element: Ice

Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! D6eb866

Weakness: Rocks, steel

Personality: random, unpredicatable, and trollface.
Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! Images?q=tbn:0qhjGrzzQVVNFM:
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Rules and Registrations for Hyrule Fantasy! Empty GASP! It's a random message from space!

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:09 pm

YAY! You clicked here, that means you care. Anyways, I just need to explain a few things about a few things and this shouldn't take too much of your time.

PLOT
Yes we are still going on the TP plot, but just to make things more interesting, you can have side stories about anything as long as it makes sense. Example:
I just got a hylian boy friend! *Good*
TK's pregent and 64's the father *funny, but BAD*
I just lost my memories! *Good*
There's a murderer alose *Good, but I have that planned already so don't bother*
Hey I just killed TK, but he gt better *Bad*

ABILITIES
Just because you have a certian element doesn't mean you can't stretch the meaning of them. Examples:
I can use my water ability to heal people *good*
My lighting ability alouds me to be a pikachu *Bad*
My light ability alouds me to travel through time *good*
I can fart fire! *bad*

NPC
You can add any NPC and you can control any NPC that is ALREADY in the game, Like Telma and Zelda. No controling NPC another member added, like Cally, who we shall meet once we get to Hyrule Field *hint hint*

If there is any questions, just post them here (I have to make use of this topic some how)

Oh and BTW people can still join this!
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Wait, was that form me extracting certain metals from the soil? Cuz if I wasn't suposed to do that, then I'm sorry, and it won't happen again. > <
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:57 pm

WHAT?!?!? NO! I'm just expanding the horizins! Please continue to be an alchemist!
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:15 pm

lololol!

m'k. XDD
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down