Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard

5 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard Empty TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard

Post by Deku Link Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Mainly, the RP for The Big Halloween Hullaballoo.

One fateful day, a dark cloud covered Hyrule towards the end of October. Shortly after, many paranormal things happened: Enemies appearing out of the blue, ghost sightings, curses, you name it!

All the Hyruleans must struggle to overcome the troubles as the Royal Family gets involved and lends a helping hand to stop it all.

Use whatever characters you want. This is an Event RP. Original Characters, FCs, RPG characters, you name it.

THE RPG MODULE IS ALLOWED IN THIS RP, IN BOTH FIGHTING ENEMIES, AND OTHER USERS!!

I wanna apologise for the little detail. I'm using OoT Hyrule, if that's okay.

DO NOT POST YET[i][u]

Last edited by Deku Link on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : The title was typo'd, sorry.)
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard K48fh3123770/123770TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard Empty Rules of the RP

Post by Deku Link Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:36 pm

RULES OF THE RP

1. Spelling and grammar is required. "r u aliv i said as i kick the person in da head but they moved so i new they were aliv" Is not acceptable.

2. 3 characters a user. Unless told different from an admin.

3. Posting back and forth. If RPing coperatively with more than 1 other person, do not post back anf forth for a while. this is very annoying among users.

4. WHEN IT'S OVER, IT'S OVER. If an admin posts in a locked RP with, "LAST POST!!", they will be warned.
Have fun!

DO NOT POST YET.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard K48fh3123770/123770TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard Empty The character I'll be using. A NORMAL Link can be used, too...

Post by Deku Link Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Name: [Deku] Link
Element: Forest/Swamp/Grass
IQ/Intellegence: 110 (Average)
Race: Deku Scrub
Hight: [approximately] 3"7
Weight: [approximately] 50 lbs
Date of birth: Unknown
Residence: Hyrule Field (NOT CANON TO MM! DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!)
Weakness: Fire, Deep Water, Famine, Drought
Instrumeant: Deku Pipes (but have gone missing)

Stats:
str: 3
def: 2
mag: 2
res: 3
spd: 4
luck: N/A
Skill: 3

Link (who is meant to also be played by Link64, when he posts) went to fight a bit of the darkness, Twinrova, but was cursed, and had his timeline split and looped, and overall, messed up. Twinrova, who had bad timing, happened to snag the time in the VERY first 3-day cycle of Link's journey to Clock Town, approximately noon of the first day.

With a rip in time, Link needs to fix this problem, and neither can die, or the timeline will surely break, which is the dark side's plan.

Weapons: Bubble Blast, Spin Attack, Deku Nuts (which only stun)

Friends & Foes:
Friends:
Zelda, Saria, Darunia, Ruto, Impa, Nabooru, Navi, Epona, Malon, Anju, the Great Fairies

Foes:
Ganondorf
Skullkid
Twinrova

Appearance:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard 150px-Deku_Link_3D
Because I'm too lazy to post any description.

Personality:
Brave, always willing to try, always had a want to lead, short-tempered, but kind.

You can post now!

Last edited by Deku Link on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : 64 and I worked this out.)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard Empty Re: TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Name:Violet Springs
Element: Yin, Darkness
IQ/Intellegence: Who cares, as long as she can think and has common sense
Race: angel/Seraphim
Hight: 5'10'
Weight: About 140, (wings out adds about 10 more pounds)
Date of birth: None
Residence: Mythril City
Weakness: Yang, Fire? (well her wings ARE flammable)
Instrument: None, she plays with her camera, or in this world, an advanced pictobox so she tells people who ask.
Weapons: Magic Lance
Foes: Demons and other Angels of the Tarot Cards
Appearance:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard Violet_seraph_by_menrowspirit-d30khuc
Personality: It was carved from the card The Chariot
-Ambitious of goals
-self control
-envy
-chaos of personal life
-Is known to be rude, bluntly honest and very crude at times
-can be very tomboyish or very sexy when she wants

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Anyone else going to post in here? I thought I'd be able to get more people to join...
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:53 pm

I'm sure this was predicted, but who gives a crap?

Name: Nova Spiritfox
Element: Heaven
IQ/Intellegence: 640
Race: Yokai
Species: Kitsune
Hight: 4'7
Weight: 65 lbs
Date of Birth: Unkown
Residence: Vulpes vulpes mannor
Weakness: Exhaust him through using too much magic
Friends: "Eternal Friends"/ His two ghosts
Foes: None
Instrumeant: Dusk Flute

Wepons:
The forbidden spirit magic, and weak time and space manipulation. (He knows elemental magic, but refuses to fight with it)

Appearence:
Thick medium length silver hair, a silver fox tail and ears, fox nose with some whiskers, a light green t-shirt, royal blue waist-length cloak, deep blue shorts, blue nobles shoes, and thin limbs.

Persenality:
He's an eight year old, so he's quite nice, and friendly, though he can be over curious about things, and can be very stubborn at times.

________

Name: Elice Moonlight
Race: Hylian
IQ/Intellegence: 125
Hight: 5'0
Weight: 110 lbs
Element: Cross between light and dark(moonlight)
Weakness: Fire
Residence: Vulpes Vulpes manor and/or her small house in castle town
Friends: None
Foes: None
Instrumeant: Keyboard

Wepons: Ninja Stars, barrier spells

Appearence: Red maid outfit, orange maid shoes, gold anklet, and long blonde hair that has a few red locks in the front.

Persenality: She takes her job siriously, and can be a little protective of Nova at times, but is generaly nice.... untill she gets mad.
(If you read her history, you'll see she's known Nova since he was 8. ;3)
______

Name: Leanne Icefox
IQ/Intellegence: 240
Element: water
Hight: 4'8
Weight: 90 lbs
Weakness: Lances/Spears
Residence: her average house within the forest of kitsunes
Friends: Many of the commoners
Foes: Most hylian upper-class
Instrumeant: None

Wepons: Rapheir that is conceled withing her parasol

Appearence: White fox ears, and a white fox tail, grey tank top, silver pants, light blue peasent shoes, a deep blue parasol that has a rapheir conceled at the bottom of it, and long sky blue hair.

Persenality: Very kind, can be rather blunt and stubborn once agitaited, and can be a little too sirious.

Last edited by Nova on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Great wall of text.... I forgot instrumeants.)
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard K48fh316690/16690TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 pm

" I see. So this isn't a normal occurrence." A taller women talked to a local guard and a few villagers.
"They only started appearing latley. We are used to poes haunting the graveyard sure, but.." The woman stopped and an older man spoke up,
"They have been appearing in the village as well. Not just poes but Stalchildren and a few Big poes." The raven hair woman nodded and a kid tugged on her grey pants.
"You dress funny. Are you from far away." She smiled.
"I am. And I ask that you not fight the ghosts when you see them. I can handle it. I want..evidence and study them." She said, taking a camera from her pocket.
"Isn't that there one of those fancy picto boxes?"
"Yes."
"Well, don't cause any trouble and you can stay as long as you wish. We have travelers pass through here all the time." The gaurd said and the group broke up as she walked towards the center of the village.

The place was called Kakariko Village. It stood at the edge of a graveyard and the bottom of the mountain. The seraphim had come to this world hearing that their may be demons working about here. If there were, she was going to eliminate them. But it wasn't going to be easy. This world was far back in times then she was used too, granted she had been around for a few centuries but this place was different. Monsters and ghosts where normal, evil wasn't something new to them and Violet could not work in secret like she was used too. It happen to be so the time she came here, stranger things began to happen more then usual.

"I'm glad I was able to find that pictobox of this world. Is no less then a very cheap camera." She said, sticking it back into her pant pocket and buttoned it before climbing on the side of the well to sit and study a map she had gotten.
"I will have this place memorized before I look about. And wait till night where I can't be seen." She said, looking up at the high sun.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Three people stood infront of two graves that were hidden within teh graveyard.

The one to the right opened an umbrella. "Well... I suppose it couldn't be prevented..." She mumbled.

The center one was the shortest of the three and was sitting on a whispy figure and had his head ontop of another, and was crying.

The last figure had her hand on the center one's shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. "It'll be alright, everyone isn't gone." She said while thinknig about her pay in her head.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard K48fh316690/16690TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Where am I?

A little Deku Scrub with a green hat and a green kilt walked aimlessly in a field that was once Hyrule. It wasn't recognisable to him: the field was ruined by darkness. He sat down in front of a tree.

After a little rest and skygazing at the pitch black mist in the sky, he stood up, and headed for the Market.

"Maybe some people are here... hey, this looks familiar."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Violet studied the people that roamed the village around her. This place was..peaceful. They seemed to have monsters and stuff to worry about, but they lived without much fear. Very different form home where the large city streets where cleared during a demon raid. She ran her hand through her hair. "It reminds me off home a bit. They have many different races here as we got 4 at home. And they live so simply.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:27 pm

The center one evenchualy fell asleep.

"He'ssssssss asssssssleep." One of teh whispy figures said.

"Nova finaly fell asleep...." The figure with an umbrella said.

"Leanne, how can you say something like that?" The third figure said.

"Elice, we've been here for four hours, don't you think we should get him in a bed?" Leanne had said.

"I suppose you're right...." Elice said as she motion the whispy figures to carry him as they started to walk out of the graveyard into the village.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:32 pm

The Deku stopped walking, and looked around. Then jolted. "Oh, Hyrule. Wow, I must REALLY be out of it right now, or..." he looked to the east. "And there's Kakariko. Maybe I'll find some help there on what all happened that got me from termina to here all of a sudden." He sprinted as fast as his legs would allow to the village.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Violet's eyes narrowed and her eyes scanned the horizon. She stood up, heading towards the direction of the graveyard. She stopped, sensing supernatural beings about and summoned her lance. She held it forward and then suddenly stopped, seeing it was just three children with strong connections to ghosts. "I was half expectign a demon but all I find are ghosts and what appears to be the children of a human and some animal that got too frisky with each other." She said and pulled back her lance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:41 pm

The trio kept walknig but Elice noticed Violet.

"Leanne, go on ahead, I'm going to make sure we didn't leave anything behind." She said before turning around to head back to the graveyard.

"I'll wait by the town gate then." Leanne said.

Nova was sobbing in his sleep.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:44 pm

She sighed and the weapon vanished. "These ghosts and 'demons' may be just a bunch of kids. I must be completely on the wrong trail." She ran her hand through her hair and noticed the group completely ignore her. "I suppose I may be just as invisible to people here as ghosts are to them. I suppose it is to be expected. My being is very similar to one and the magic in this world is different." She crossed her arms, "It could be likely that some people will not see me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Elice quietly snuk up behind Violet, and grabed her and held a star less then an inch away from her throat.

"Name, NOW!" She hollerd.

"Why were you eyeing him that way while you're at it?" She added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:48 pm

The Deku Scrub entered the village. He jolted as he looked at the darkened, misty village that was one sunny and peaceful Kakariko.

"Am I in 7 years later?" He walked through the village as he stopped occaisonally to look at destroyed buildings that once held his dear friends. They'd never recognise him now. "No ocarina, No horse, No weapons..." he looked to the ground. "I hate this."

He heard a sound of bones sifting through dirt. Suddenly, a boney hand popped out of the ground in front of him. The Deku Scrub screamed and made a beeline to the graveyard, as if by instinct.

Another popped out, an entire skeleton following it. He picked up a stone, and threw it, causing the head to be shattered. He then kicked the rest of the skeleton. Wary, and shivering, he walked nervously to the graveyard.

Last edited by LinkZeldaFan4 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:56 pm

The angel grabbed the girl's wrist, pulling her from her neck, the girl obvious having a slight problem reaching her neck. Turning around she pulled the ninja star from her hand and tossed it into the ground. "I do not see why that is your buisness." She released the young teen's hand. "I was merely disturbed by his ghostly presence. i am a demon hunter and that's all you need to know. I don't plan on bother the likes of you three." She said and headed furhter to the top of the graveyard, since she was already here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Elice picked up and put away her star.

"At least she won't be a threat to him...." She thought to herself before going to catch up with Leanne.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Violet rubbed her head slightly. "I hate kids." She frowned and sat down. "Although, the were about the same age as The Star." She sighed, putting her hand over the yin marking on her chest. Her eyes narrowed and she turned quickly, seeing a pile of bones rise from the ground. "This must be monsters they are used too." She punched on in the face, grabbed its skull and chucked it over the deep hills behind the graveyard. "Fetch." She said and knocked it down as it fell to pieces, heading back towards the village to get her map she left by the well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:03 pm

On his way to the graveyard, he acidently bumped into Leanne, which made him jump for a second. "Sorry...ma'am..." He shuffled to the graveyard, hoping to find the Fairy Fountain under a grave.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:07 pm

Leanne looked around to make sure it wasn't a stalchild or poe.

"What was that just now... perhaps a child that's out too late?" She mumbled to herself.

Elice noticed the little plant running around and threw a star that landed right infront of it.

"Name, NOW!" She shouted.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:09 pm

He screamed. "Link, ma'am! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it! I just needed to get to a Fairy fountain in the graveyard so I can use some fairies when enemies attack me!" He caught his breath.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:10 pm

"You are a paranoid one arn't you." Violet lifted kicked the ninja star aside. "You might not want to go in there." she told the strange moving plant. "There are..." She tried to remember what the people had called them. "Stalfos of some sort roaming around there." And she glared at he same girl that had attacked her before. "Not everyone is after your partner or whatever. It isn't your buisness to know everyones name. He obviously ment no intentions to bother you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:12 pm

"I'm only doing my job." Elcie said before putting her star away. "If you think I'm paranoid, then you try guarding an eight year old that just finished crying for four hours strait and not have steam to blow off." She went on before walking away.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next