Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball

+5
Akkiden Mikuo
Ezlo
Mario
Link64
Deku Link
9 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball - Page 12 Empty Re: Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball

Post by Mario Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:37 pm

After he was wounded, Daltus could do nothing but rest. He was close to fainting, and may have needed medical attention. He was convinced he wouldbe disbanded from the Hyrule guard for all of the trouble he has caused, but he was prepared. Kyrin did his best to cheer him up, but to no avail.

Meanwhile...

"Wow. Those idiots really think they made a smart move takin' that diamond! Pfft, I've seen better." Mario glanced around the now-quiet ballroom. "This place needs some REAL hell-raising." He slipped through the door to the hallways of the castle, eager to find something else that could use stealing. He "invited" the rest of his mobster friends in through a window, as they were waiting outside, unseen by all. "Alright, people." Mario said. "Grab anything that looks expensive, and we'll get the hell out of here. If you alert any of the servants, gun 'em down. All of them." He knew this would be a better evil plan, since no one knew anything about it. The group of freaks in the ballroom earlier blatently told everyone, and a riot took place. But, Mario knew that the mafia works in secret. The mobsters ran amok, stealing whatever they could find in the Princess's quarters, the throne room, the bathroom, and even the storage closet. Anything shiny? They took it. Anything rare? Gone. Anything royally treasured? It went out the door. A few rustling sounds could be heard from the door, but Mario knew no one would hear...
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 859264
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball - Page 12 K48fh3115/115Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball - Page 12 Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball - Page 12 Empty Re: Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:24 pm

The theives stood on a cliff that over looked the palace and woods. "Dimetri." Asia said. "That was too risky, we should've just left the princess alone."
Dimetri shrugged. "I needed to kill some time."
"Time?" Cornelia whispered.
Asia got her hand around Dimetri's neck and held him high in the air. "What were you planning that you didn't tell us about?" She snarled. Vivi jumped onto her back, wrestling with her until she let go of Dimetri, begging her to stop. Dimetri landed hard on his butt. "Reginald!" he shouted. everyone stoped dead at the sound of his name.
Cornelia rolled her eyes. "That block from the theives guild?!? Is that what this was all about?!" she asked.
Dimetri stood. "Remember when we planted a few things in the theives guild to disban it?" Everyone nodded. They nearly didn't make it out of that one. "I recognized his face from the ball. I just wanted to know what was going on with him." Everyone looked at the silent Sebbastian. "What is he saying?"
Sebbastian replayed the speech Reginald gave in thier heads. Vivi nodded. "That makes sense. He thinks we're from there."
Asia growled. "Theives and Assasins are on good terms with eachother. I remeber working with them a few times. It could be possible that 'him' also means...." Asia stopped herself from saying the name.
Dimetri put a hand on her shoulder. "Maybe it's Sunhora, and maybe its not. But either way it diesn't matter, it's in the past."
Asia nodded, lost for words.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679375
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball - Page 12 K48fh3100/100Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball - Page 12 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:15 am

Kain yawned, "Well, this day started off weird, but good to know things ended well!"

Reginald nodded as he moved some of the tables in the now emptying ball room, "Indeed, an interesting cast of guests. A few thieves outside our ranks, attempting an odd move. And but of course, one of those remnant crime families raiding the castle."

Kain chuckled a little, "They do know that the diamond was the last thing to be moved right? And we didn't even get it to the vault! It was SUPPOSED to be hidden in the basement until the ball was over."

Reginald scratched his head, "Yeeees weeeell, even fakes have to be replaced once stolen you know."

Kain shrugged, "Eeeehhhh, whatever works!"

Link bowed and kissed Zelda's hand, "I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you Princess, I promise I won't fail again."
Zelda blushed a little, "Oh...you didn't fail or anything...What happens happens!" she hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Night."
She walked back into the castle daintily with a smile.
Link was stunned for a moment...but with a smile...he to left the ballroom happily.

Gus ducked his head out of the shadowed ground, "Is....is everything done now?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball - Page 12 K48fh33200/3200Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball - Page 12 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:16 am

Menroe knelt down, "Yeah. You should probably head on home. I think Ankh already has."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:25 am

Silver and crew decided it was best for them to go home, even after the craziness. "Well friends, I guess this is were we say good night hyrule, and head back to Myerton!" Silver shouted, getting everyone pumped for the ride home.

"Even though the night was hectic, we had fun, da?" Joseph said, cuddling with Natalia.

"Josey, your still my cuddly bear." Natalia said, hugging him back.

Then Silver and crew teleported off, leaving no trace.

"*Sniff* Even though I lost her, but life says to let the beautiful things in life go..." Martin said, calling his horse over to ride on home.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700861
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball - Page 12 K48fh363670/63670Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball - Page 12 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:59 pm

"Not a bad party. Could have gone better." Menroe said, walking over to Kain. "Seems I keep getting drawn to this world so maybe we'll met agian. and not have the strange time jumps." She said and vanished from his site.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 am

"Ahh..... Couldn't agree more..." he spaced out for a moment.
Until Reginald approached him, "Sir? Are we to retire this evening as well?"
Kain smirked his famous smirk, "HELL YEAH! I'm exhausted! I want OUT of here! Do you have any idea how much money I lost on this event? MORE THAN I WANTED!"

Reginald laughed a jolly laugh as they walked out the door, "Consider it charity Master Gatrie! Paying to better your name in the public eye!"

It wasn't until everyone left that Gus finally popped out of the shadow on the floor. "Huh...That was....That was...scary...but...fun...I think, I think I'm sad now that it's over..." he looked around the empty room.
"Good night ball!" and with that, slipped back into the shadows of the Castle...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball - Page 12 K48fh33200/3200Hyrule Field's 1st Annual Ball - Page 12 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12