Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyrule Cafe

4 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Hyrule Cafe Empty Hyrule Cafe

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:39 am

A typical [perfect, sorry, it's my job xD] role-playing thread is in a cafe. Please follow the rules, at least 20 words, and must make sense and relate to the thread.
On a specific note, please don't stray too far from the cafe, a maximum 5 miles is allowed. Also make your own character for this thread and don't steal characters. Treat your character nicely and make sure he does appropriatelly in the cafe (he/she doesn't have to be a goody-goody, he/she could be mean, just keep it simple and not bipolar) Zelda or not Zelda characters are allowed, though I suggest Zelda characters be used.

Also, anything in parantheses is commentary.

Let's start this thing!

Shiiiiiiiiiny...

As Link (MY CHARACTER) finally reached Hyrule Field from a long day at work in Kokiri Forest, he decided to stop and take a rest at the Lon Lon Ranch. He pulled Epona over to its direction, and made a bolder decision: this was his week of break of work, why not take it over at the Lon Lon? They had a small amount of free rooms there, and he could build his relationship with Malon, and even admit to her his feelings (every perfect story has romance in it. no sex, though please, and leave any romantic parts to either whoever plays malon or me) about her.
While Link was thinking deeply of Malon, Epona smashes into the outdoor fence of the ranch! Links falls off and hits the ground with a loud THUMP! As he quickly stands up and embarrasingly brushes his tunic of the dirt, he mumbles *I hope Malon didn't see that*. He then goes to Epona and pets her on her head as a sorrow for the misguidance.

Just then, Talon runs to Link.
"Link! How is my favorite boy! Please come in! Malon just had a great idea! I heard you have a whole week of freedom! Why not spend it with us? You're totally welcome!"
Link replies, in a quiet, humble voice trying to hide his shyness of staying with Malon. "I guess so... sounds good..." His cheeks were a deep red color after noticing Malon wanted Link to stay.
"Perfect! We have a stable for Epona! I bet the girl misses us, don't she?"
Epona neighs , and lowers it head as if to expect Talon to pet it.
"Har, Har, Har! Well, Link, just bring your stuff in, the Cafe is ready!"

Link unpacks and sets his dirty tunic on the bed. He then opens his pack and puts on his clean tunic. He burrows through his stuff, looking for his potion. He finds it and gulps it down in nearly a second, and lays down on his temporary bed. Navi quickly exits the pack and, with its magic dust, cleans Link's dirty clothes in a flash.
After Link snoozes for quite a few hours, Malon slightly opens the door to his room to check on him.
"Ain't he cute", she whispers. She closes the door and returns to the cafe.

/ Shiiiiiiiiiny...

I'll let the next few posts be people introducing more characters before Link wakes up and enters the conversation. Next post is when a life-time customer (new character) enters and Talon and Malon have a lenghty talk with him/her. Then the other characters just roll in and join the conversation. After the mood is set, Link wakes up and comes back out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hyrule Cafe Empty Re: Hyrule Cafe

Post by King Dodongo Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:44 am

(So... OCs or actual existent characters?)
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 685977
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
Hyrule Cafe K48fh33175/3200Hyrule Cafe Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:06 pm

alrighty then, my character, Silver Revlis (Oh, I like to use that name :3) is a traveler, armored in oddly in a Jacket, pants, and shoes, and with a glowing blade, he takes a rest, and says: boy, I traveled far, time to rest. Then he relizes that he is not alone, who else is in this field, then he flops on the ground, and sleeps.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 698761
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
Hyrule Cafe K48fh363670/63670Hyrule Cafe Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:14 pm

(Eww... is this gonna be one of them Link x Malon stories.... espe should be happy. So this is a cafe right? Does this cafe serve alcohol? If so it makes it more interesting..... Anyway my character will be T-kun. He's cool and stuff.)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860788
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:30 pm

My character is posted in the Cast for Hyrule Cafe xD

Menrow finds that she landed outside a cafe, but having no currency of this world, just asks for a free glass of water and a napkin.

Menroe sighed as she dipped the napkin in the water and began to wash the blood from her blade, completely ignoring her own wounds. She was more fixated on keeping her blade in shape. "This world has magic and I can't even use it. I even have to carry you around Curator and I don't have a sheath for you." She noticing a few other people in the cafe. And older man behind the bar, a young redhead serving up customers drinks and other people, all with pointed ears. A few appeared fish like and rock like. Nothing like she had ever seen at home. Her main concern is that people don't pay too much attention to her dragonish features and that she was the only one from home that ended up here.

Last edited by Kunrow on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:46 pm

(heheh.... time for the fun to begin.)

The door suddenly burst open, and a stressed looking teenager flung himself into the room. He plunked himself down at the bar.
"Dear Nayru I'm thirsty! Malon, you think you could hit me with a nice glass of Hylian Ale??" he said to the barmaid.
"You know perfectly well that I'm not allowed to serve that to you! Remember the last time?" Malon questioned back at him. "You still owe us rupees!"
"Details....details. Fine I guess I'll have some of that famed milk you guys have. Close enough." he replied.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860788
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:15 am

Menroe glanced at the teen that walked in and smiled to herself as he went into a rant about last time was all details with the barmaid apparently named Malon. "Rupees. That must be their currency." Menroe looked at the red rupee in her hand that had gotten stuck in her boot heel walking through the grass. She noticed a few people starting to stare towards the commotion and was beginning to feel very self conscious so she got up from the bar stool and walked past the loud teen, dropping the rupee beside him on the counter without a word before hurrying to the dark end of the counter where the lights didn't reach well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:59 am

Silver Then woke up, after a little stretch, he decided to do a recon in the area, then found out, a Cafe was near by, and then, thirst came, out of water in his canteen, he decides to go in, and takes a seat.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 698761
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:01 pm

The teen looked at the rupee that had fallen on the bar next to him. He looked around for the source of the dropper, and spotted a girl who had passed by a minute ago. He walked up to her and asked, "Hey, did you drop this?"
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860788
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Silver then walked in the Cafe, and took a seat at a table, then pulled up a stone he found, oddly, it was glowing, what does it mean? I know I came to Hyrule to find out answers, but, people always respond with no, doesn't anyone know? then Silver puts the stone away, and leans on the table, feeling horrible after the walk, he decides to rest a while and order a bottle of milk.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 698761
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Meanwhile, a young boy of about 15 eyed the café with intrigue. "So that's where you are," he muttered.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 685977
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Silver then almost fell out of his chair sensesing something, he was wondering, is he after me...or someone else?
Silver kept his calm, and tried not to look back at how he came to Hyrule, (Yes, Silver ran away from home to find adventure) in his mind he also thought, is he after the stone, or me? either way, he isn't going to get it!
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 698761
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Menroe tensed up, seeing the tall young teen standing there. "Um. Yeah. I didn't need it and you seemed like you really needed a drink. Did I offend you by this? I'm sorry." Thinking that maybe she has offended his pride in some way. "I don't even know how much it's worth anyway. I'm not from around here. Plus I wouldn't know what to buy." She said, adjusting the sword in her lap she was cleaning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:34 pm

I'll just use my Ezlo Law character.

Ezlo was walking through Hyrule Field, his bow slung across his back after practicing, just kinda wasting time, when he heard a loud commotion in a cafe to his right.
"Heh. Sounds like T-Kun had more of that hylian ale. Didn't he learn from last time?" He laughs to himself.
"I think I'll pop in. This could be interesting..."
Ezlo walked over to the cafe, noticing a guy standing outside staring at the bar and muttering to himself.
"...Someone's just come out ater too much..." Ezlo said to himself as he entered the bar.
Ezlo walked up to the bar, noticing T-kun explaining the value of rupees to the strange girl in a dark corner.
"Must be a traveler. I've never seen a sword like that before." Ezlo thought to himself. "Considering how she doesn't realize how valuable that rupee is...she's not from here." He decided to keep a close eye on everyone in the bar.
He sat down at the bar and ordered some famous Lon Lon milk. As he drank it, he felt energy returning to him. He set the glass down saying, "Hit me again Malon. This is gonna be a long day...I can feel it."
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 777992
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Hyrule Cafe K48fh3100/100Hyrule Cafe Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Menroe stood up and set the ruppee on the counter. "I can pay for his Ale and I'll just take some milk. It seems to be what you guys have around here." "Sure thing stranger. Don't get too much for this guy here though ok? Things tend to get crazy. Hopefully his friend doesn't show up this time." Malon smiled and set the glasses by them. "By the way. Did you get in a fight? You have wounds all over your body." Menroe glanced down at herself and her wings went slightly limp. "Either they can't see my true form here, or it's like at home where only powerful people can see. I'm ok. It's more inportant to get my sword back in shape or else I could end up out worst." she laughed nervously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Silver was aware that people over on the other side of the Cafe were talking away, he stayed calm, even though he knew someone was after him, he decided to use his power he never knew he had, he closed his eyes, and saw it was no one, that's odd, Silver then looked around, and put a yellow rupee as a tip, and, decided to have a little fun, he took out an ordinarily rock, and tested a little to use as a fun prank, then, just like magic, he made the rock race across the floor like a mouse, If this don't cause some havoc, nothing will! Silver thought.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 698761
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Menroe noticed people starting to freak out, screaming about vermin or mice roaming around the place. Malon was quick to grab a broom and Talon had climbed up on a bar stool. Her violet eyes caught sight of the 'mouse' and her enhanced eyesight could easily tell that it was mearly a moving rock. She gripped her blade and set it on the ground, it's point slightly stuck into the floorboards and block the path of the rock, cuasing it to run into the blade with a small 'clank' and chuckled inside herself at the prank, unless in this world, rocks moved on their own.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Silver Tried his Best to keep from Laughing, then he just swallowed the rest of his milk to keep himself quite, then he calmed down, then felt a presence that someone was behind him with a question, then Silver's Face went from red from Laughing to hard, to a pale white, like he saw a ghost.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 698761
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Menroe knelt down and lifted the rock, sensing slightly earthy or wind magic leave it, leaving it a rock agian. She toss it a few times in the air and looked around. Someone here could acess elemental powers or, just happen to be good with magic. Her slit eyes scanned the room, past the teen that had wanted ale, and was probably still waiting on it. "Someone here had to do it. I don't see anyone from back home."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Silver still felt a little mischievous, after when Menroe tossed the rock around, Silver then used his power to make it float around in a circle, Silver then pulled out a book to make himself look Innocent, then he thought, should I really be doing this?? She might find out it's me, then, Bam! I'm dead! agh! nono, Revlis, keep calm...she might never know!
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 698761
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:59 pm

She noticed the guy's nose drilled in a book. She could see his energy tied to the rock as it swirled around her head. She held up her hand and it collided with her left hand. the markings glowed slightly and the rock flew over their heads and ontop the boy's book. Menroe laughed and waved with a huge smile on her face. "He really isn't doing much harm. He reminds me of my teamates."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Silver then noticed the rock, then slowly looked with the corner of his eye, oh great, some one caught me, then silver was sweating like crazy, this might be my last thought, that is the smile, she must either know it's a prank, or...trying to find a way to get back at me! I must be ready in-case, it might be humiliating...
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 698761
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:12 pm

After the teenager drained down the last drop of the ale, he turned to Menroe and said,
"Well thanks for paying for my drink and all. My names T-kun, if you ever need any help with anything, just find me. I defiantly owe you one after that, Malon never lets me get ale."
"And for good reason too" said Malon, who had apparently been listening the whole time.
"Whatever." T-kun said, rolling his eyes. He then got up and left the cafe.
As he exited, he spotted a figure in the distance. T-kun chuckled to himself.
"Espe, what the crap are you doing here?" he muttered to himself.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860788
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:17 pm

As T-kun walked up to Espe, he quickly pulled his signature Black Katana, holding it inches from T-kun's chest. "I believe you owe me a few Rupees, correct?"
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 685977
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:19 pm

"Espe, don't I always owe you a few rupees?" T-kun replied. "It's good to see you too, Espe. How's life been?"
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860788
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next