Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

+3
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Deku Link
7 posters

Page 39 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 39 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Deku Link Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:52 pm

"Yeah, it is another place from this world." He looked around. "But not MY land. I'm from Hyrule. This Termina place is still new to me. I wonder what we'll come across there." Then he perked up. "I've never been to the sea though! I wonder what it's like?"
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1590139
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 39 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 39 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 39 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Nova Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Once the train began to move, Cethin griped his seat as hard as his hands would let him, and tears started to form in his eyes. "EEEHH...." he screeched in his mind.

Once the train reached it full speed, he let go of his seat and clinged to Gename's arm. "Make it stop! Make it stop!" He thought to himself as a few tears started to run down his face.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944807
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 39 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 39 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Gename looked over at Cethin, who was clinging onto his arm for dear life. "Hey, it's not so bad. you can barely feel this train thing moving." He said. He didn't really mind Cethin's death grip. "Hey, if you look out of the window, you can see the trees and stuff."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 39 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 39 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:36 pm

"R-R-Really?" Cethin said before he turned his head to look out the window to see a tree beside the train fly right by. "EEP!" He said before he buries his head back into Gename's arm.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 39 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 39 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:01 am

About an hour or so passed, and they arrived at the station in West City. The employees gave the signal to everyone.

Link stood up and got out of the train, Tatl hiding in his hat. "Hmm, the sea!" He saw a map of Amestris up on a post, with a "You are Here" marker. "But... Amestris is landlocked... I guess it's a lake then. Still, just as close!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590139
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 39 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 39 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:03 am

Chris immediately got up as he swayed over to the exit, noticing link he quickly bolted for the door. He was certinly not a fan of usualy seeing former allies around him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:47 am

2nd Lieutenant Vato Falman was waiting for them at the train station.

"Hey, over here!" he motioned the group over, "Wow, this group doesn't stay small for long does it? Don't worry, we don't have far to go."

He motioned them along as he began to walk, "A large lake appeared not that long ago just outside the city, well with in walking distance, complete with odd man-made structures cut from stone and steal alike. The strange thing is the lake's pure salt water, as if it were pulled straight out of the sea. Stranger still is that it appeared to come WITH inhabitance. A group of rowdy dark skinned folk who appear to be made up of nothing but females. We've tried communicating but they claim themselves thieves and pretty much demand the very cloths off the backs of any messanger we send in. Lucky their mostly all talk, skilled with bladed weaponry, they quickly learned how outmatched they were in military force and have so far chosen not to try and leave the perimeter we have set up. There have also been odd rumors. Some of the night guards swear to having seen large fish creatures in the water, eerily human in appearance when viewd from far away."

The 2nd Lieutenant laughed, "Some of the men are claiming it's mermaids! But for the most part it's the 'bandits' and odd jell like creatures that come ashore every evening that are worrying us. With time perhaps progress could have been made, but now that the Fuhrer knows you guys are capable of removing these warped pieces of land, he'd prefer that done first and foremost."

As the man spoke, as if reciting a reports by heart, the city buildings began to part and the large body of water soon came into sight. It was courted off by a number of military vehicles with seemingly nothing or no one trying to get through. The large number of armed men my have been the reason why.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800686
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 39 K48fh33200/3200(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 39 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:00 pm

No sooner did Link step onto the sand, a Leever the size of him spring from the ground! Link became shocked, but only for a second. He took his sword, and had to take two swings to slice the Leever in two. "Whoa!" He exclaimed. "Are those the gel-like enemies you are talking about? Leevers never get THAT big..."

Enemy info for Great Bay:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Deku Link on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590139
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Cethin had let go of Gename's arm when they reached the sand, and put his feet back onto the ground. It's been awhile since I last saw a beach..." he thought to himself before a leever came up in front of him. "WAH!" He shouted before falling back onto his butt.

When he landed his tails moved to be poking from behind him as if it was instinct, and each shot a small ray that hit the leever.

The leever moved around like normal, but got sluggish, and eventually died.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Not long after Chris ran from the party, he was at a viewing distance of the ocean. Chris begun to approach the beach near it as he felted danger loom there, no doubt it was nothing he could handle. He then thought " If I had more companions I could cover more ground with my mission." Either way he made his way to the beach, the sand lightly crushed under his shoes that were fortified with the power of ice , so that the sand or heat would not irritate his feet. His skin seemed to glow lightly in the sun due t his mist barrier, not only does it act as defense but prevents sun burn.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Pixie looked at the water. "Ooh~ This is too big for me to swim in! Tee-hee!" she said.

"So this is a beach? Cool! I haven't been to a beach before!" Gename said in a childish and excited tone. He started running torward the water, laughing like a child and dodging all of the leevers trying to block his path. As he was running, his clothes disappeared and were replaced with a long pair of black, baggy shorts, which were a material that none of them had seen before. He jumped into the water, and landed at a part where the water was well over his head. He disappeared underneath the waves for a little bit, and then came back up, splashing and thrashing. "I don't know how to swim! Help!!!" Gename cried over his splashing.

Pixie turned into Angel. "He really doesn't know how to think before he acts..." she said baldly. Before she could go and help him, Gename stopped thrashing around. He appeared to be smelling the air, and then he looked behind him. Then he started walking to something floating in the water.

"Hey guys, I found some fish thing in the water1 It looks hurt!" He called to everyone on shore.

"Bring it here!" Angel called back. Gename picked up the body and walked back on his force fields until he could touch the bottom, and ran back to shore. He carefully put the fishy body on the ground as everyone on shore ran to its side.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 39 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 39 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:17 pm

"U...Ughhh... Th-The ship..." The Zora whispered. "Follow the Pirates. Get the Egg... if we d-don't get it back soon.... it'll d...die."

Link walked up to him. "You're bleeding, it looks like YOU might die! Take it easy and rest!! What's going on?"

"I'm Mikau of the Zora... I'm the guitarist of the Indigo-Gos... We were rehearsing for a performance at the carnival. But right after the sea became strange... Lulu, our vocalist, gave birth to 7 weird eggs and lost her voice. And then Pirates came and stole the eggs! Ungh! How could this happen to a descendant of Zoran heroes? I can't do it it, I need help. P-Please, bring back her eggs!"

"Of course! Now rest, Mikau."

"Th-thank you. I can't pay you... but I'll play a song."

"Wait, no! You're--"

Mikau begun to strum.

Link sighed sadly. Then he begun playing the Song of Healing.

Mikau smiled and it looked like a glaze was over his eyes. "You've got a good ear. You should join our band..." Mikau laid back, putting his hands over his chest, and begun to close his eyes.

"HEY!" Link tried to prop Mikau back up.

"Oh, I wish I could play one more time... With Lulu... ...And everyone..." Then he closed his eyes and his breathing stopped. His body faded, leaving behind a mask.

"I... killed him..." Link said silently. He took some driftwood, and Mikau's guitar, and made a proper memorial for Mikau. On a piece of driftwood, Link wrote in a strange language: "Here lies a Guitar Hero".

Last edited by Deku Link on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to turn him into a mask)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590139
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Cethin walked up to the mask laying on the sand. "Such a troubled soul..." He mumbled as he knelt down to pick it up. "W-we'll need to divide t-this, right?" He said. "I can only divide it into four at this moment." He added before he put his hair over the mask.

Cethin's hair moved on it's own in a way that it seemed like it was eating as chewing sounds could be faintly heard. A few moments passed and his hair made a sound that almost seemed like a belch.

"F-forgive me spirit..." Cethin said before he moved his hair off of the mask before he broke it into four even pieces. he then knocked himself in the chest with his left hand, and his face made an expression as if he was regurgitating something. He then began to chew something, and very faint shrieks of pain could be heard from inside his mouth.

A few moments later, he stuck his hand in his mouth, and pulled out four, very small spirits that seemed to be shards. He then placed one in each of the mask's fragments.

"So... who'll all be getting these? I-I'll need one because I c-can't swim..." Cethin said before blushing a bit out of embarrassment.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Gename jolted when Mikau died. "Why did you kill him, friend? Why did he have to die? Why did you kill him?!" he asked sadly, which turned to anger. "Tell me, tell me why! Please tell me, frieeeeeeeend..." Gename's drawing out of the word "friend" pulled on everyone's heart strings. Nobody knew why, but it was clear by Gename's reaction to Mikau's death that Gename didn't like death, like a past trauma had scarred him in some way. Angel pulled him aside.

"Gename listen. Mikau was already dying from the injuries he received from those pirates. Link just helped end his suffering as quickly and painlessly as humanely possible." She looked into Gename's sad, green teared-eyes. "So stop making Link feel bad, I'm sure that he wasn't too happy about it, ok?"

"But...but before we left, I promised Roy that I wouldn't let anyone die! I made a promise..."

"Hey, Roy's a nice guy. I'm sure that he'll forgive you. So please-" she remembered Gename's angry wails at Link "please just...stop...crying..." Angel said before she started to shed a couple of tears herself. Then she hugged the big alien.

"H-hey, you can't cry either, because if you do, you'll rub off those face things under your eyes. Wouldn't everyone be sad if they're gone?" He asked. He looked like he was feeling a little better.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Angel said, dabbing at her eyes. "Well, there's something that I want to do before we move on." angel said. she walked over to Mikau's grave and knelt down at it. "Before the Gax thing, my job used to be to herald the dead with my song. I don't do it anymore, and I normally do it for the dying, but this is an exception." She said. She closed her eyes, clasped her hands together, and started to sing. Her song wasn't happy or sad, all what it sounded like was light, airy, and beautiful. the song didn't last more than a minute and a half, but the notes seemed to linger on around that part of the beach for a while. "I'm sorry, but I wanted to do it."

"I didn't know that you sounded so pretty." Gename said. Angel smiled.

"All angels can sing really well. But thank you, it means a lot to hear it from the living. I sure hope Mikau liked it..." she trailed off, and remembered Cethin's question. "I would like to have a part of that mask. I can't swim that well." she said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Chris sighed as he walked over to them, he begun to think of his choice
of words but he felt slight remorse for the recenently decsesed Zora.

Chris thought for a moment as he walked over, he opened up and said "
Any of you guys need a hand?" Then looked more to Link then back to
Angle and Ed. He did not give alot of attention to the Kitsune or the Kaniee-Sae.

After noticeing the shards the Kitsune had made, he sorta chuckled. He was quite fond of swimming , but on better circumstances and said " It's not hard, just take air in, dive, paddle and blow out of your nose."

Chris looked back at the others and said. " I'm here if you need help, however I'm here to purifie the greatbay. Just to let you know. But it wouldn't hurt to tag along would it?" Chris said with a blank expression.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Stella's ear's sagged down as a few tears gathered in her eyes. "Poor Mikau..." She said, as a few tears started to roll down her cheeks. "At...at least he died peacefully..."

Robert had closed his eyes after Mikau died, he clenched one hand tightly. He had opened his eyes when Angel started to sing.

He was going to say somehting to Angel when he heard Chris and turned around to face him. "Of course you can tag along." Robert said. "And I believe that we're here to fix this place too."

He looked at four pieces of the mask. "I won't be needing one. I'm already a strong swimmer and I have my gem to help be breath underwater." He said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522666
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:05 pm

One of Cethin's tails moved around him so he could be seen better.

"Aye lad! Swimmin' is just that as simple as that!" The tail said with a voice of a Scottish sailor. "Ya really should me teach ya some day!" It added.

Cethin jumped a bit before clutching the tip of his tail, muffling the voice immensely. "N-not now!" He mumbled. He then let it go, and stood up. "Well then! Here you go!" He said in a way that tried to divert attention away from what just happened. He then handed a shard to Angel, and then walked over to Link, and handed him a shard as well. "We have one more spare. But who'll need it?" He asked Link.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Angel looked at the mask. She could still feel Mikau's spirit in the mask. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and put on the mask.

When she opened her eyes, she was in a room that was completely black. She was holding Pixie in her hand. Something was walking towards them, but it wasn't easy to see it.

"I...heard the song you sang for me. I really enjoyed it. You should be in our band too..." he said, trailing off.

"If I wear your mask, then your spirit will be able to live again, isn't that right?" Angel asked.

"Yes..."

"Then go ahead. You need to get those eggs, right? I'll let you use my body."

"Thank you..."

The spirit of Mikau walked to angel and Pixie. He walked inside the both of them.

The conversation that Angel had with Mikau seemed to go on for a few minutes, but to everyone else, it was almost instantly that Angel started screaming as Mikau's soul bonded to Angel's body. There was a bright flash of light, and Angel was now a Zora, lying unconscious on the ground.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Chris smiled at them as he held open a bag and said " Potion anyone?" He somewhat anticipated encountering them. He looked around at the crowd.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:44 pm

When Chris offered the group a potion Robert looked back at him. "...Uh...no thanks." He said then looked at Angel who was now a Zora, lying on the ground.

Robert ran to Angel and knelt down next to her and checked her pulse. "I hope that she didn't get hurt from transforming...or worse...it sounded really painful.." He thought.

Stella wiped away her tears and looked up. "Is she gonna be ok?" She asked.

"Yeah, she just fainted." Robert said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:02 pm

Link looked at Ed. "Ed, how about you...?" He looked at his piece, but he wanted to get this last one off his hands before using it.

Link took his anyway and wore it, and experienced the same thing as Angel. However, Link stayed on his two feet.

"Okay, let's go after those pirates!"

"Wait Link! The Pirates have a fortress that's strictly guarded!"

"And...? I've done that before." He sat down and stayed by angel until she's awake. "She's okay, everyone, just unconscious. She'll wake up soon."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Deku Link on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590139
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:08 pm

Angel slowly opened her eyes, and got up. "I'm...a Zora?" she asked, looking at her fishy appendages. Her body was blue, but the long, flowing fins coming off of her arms and legs were the same pink as her dress. Her head fin (is that even correct? :U) gradually transitioned from being blue being the red of her hair. The ending of her fin was completely red, and so were the little flaps that hung next to her face. She had big, white fins coming out of her back. Her halo was still floating above her head. "Wait...why am I naked?" she asked.

"Zora females typically don't wear clothing." Mikau said.

"Yaaaaay! The Mikau fish can speak to us!" Pixie chirped. Angel heard them both in her head.

"It sounds like Mikau can talk to me when I'm in this state as well." Angel said, putting her hand to her head. Then she noticed her fingers. "Hey, my fingers are webbed! Neat!"

(for those of you that don't remember, this is what Angel looks like as a Zora)
Spoiler:
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:01 am

Chris clapped his as his as literally appeared over him with him shouting " Come! Apolia!" The hat seemed to speak as it descended.

" Comeing master!" as it landed on Chris's head.

" This is my hat Apolia." Chris seemed to be walking into the water, the wings of the hat were flapping as he was ready.

" Waters fine everyone." He said as if nothing happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:38 am

Link blushed. "Well, you woke up fast."

Last edited by Deku Link on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590139
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:53 am

Robert just stared at Angel and said nothing as he helped her up.

"Cool! You're fish people!" Stella said, her tail wagging.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum