Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

+3
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Deku Link
7 posters

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 41 Empty 1,000TH POST!!

Post by Deku Link Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:53 pm

"Stop right there, all of you!" Aveil shouted, approaching the group. "Which one of you thought you could pull pranks on us?!"

Link stepped forward as he took off his mask, still just as beaten as when he wore it. "It was me."

Aveil swung her swords at Link, only to get blocked by his tiny Kokiri Sword. It cracked a little. "Your sword can't take much longer." She managed to push Link to the floor by adding more force. Link got to his feet.

"A broken sword means nothing."
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 41 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 41 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 41 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:08 pm

"Friend!" Gename cried. He didn't know much about this world, but he did know that a broken sword was serious business in the middle of a fight. He didn't know what he should do, so he rushed up to Aveil, and grabbed the sword out of her hand, by the bladed part. "I don't really like fighting." he said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 41 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 41 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 41 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Chris begun to feel slightly bored as he awaited Angle's return. He only felt as if he was missing something too, but he did not understand the feeling. However he wished he had never met his mother, the idea seemed off for him, but all and all, no one else he ever knew had a the same crest he did.

The guards constantly saw Chris but ignored him as if he were there own.They even had conversations at times , but they felt misunderstood in certain aspects but they enjoyed feeling "bad" as they called it. After a bit of conversation Chris managed to get them to laugh at a joke or two before they said there bye's and begun to once again patrol. At least he didn't have to worry about randomly being attacked or seized at that point by them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:26 pm

"What you want is not relevant," Aveil said as she swiped her blade from Gename's hand.

"Gename!" Link shouted as he ran up, despite his shocked legs. "Are you alright?" He took another swing at Aveil.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 41 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 41 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:38 pm

After recovering from his fall. Robert stood up, wincing a little from his back still hurting. He noticed that Link was still fighting despite his wounds and his nearly broken sword. "I can't just stand here and do nothing. I have to help." He thought as he took out his sword.

He rushed to Aveil and attacked.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 41 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 41 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Gename looked at this hand. The blade had cut through this hand and purple blood was trickling down. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm used to cuts like this." he said, licking the blood off of his hand. It wasn't food, but at least it had nutritional value. When Robert attacked, he used the chance to grab Aveil. He went to disarm her, but he made a mistake and tripped her instead.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Chris seemed to have drifted into his own wonderland. He saw figures there that could hold a part to his future, he saw a goddess like figure in White and Blue holding a bladed staff, he then saw other figures , a crystallized God like person and a notebook being handed to a female.

He snapped back onto his reality. He was quite puzzled about everything.But he was certain he is somehow connected to it along with all of his allies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Link threw a Deku nut to stun her. "Come on guys, now we run." He ran for the door to get out of the fortress' center room.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Gename saw the egg that Link was holding as he and Robert ran. "Hey, can I eat that?" He asked. He just wanted something to eat.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Robert looked over at Gename as they ran. “...Gename, I think that's one of the eggs Mikau told us to save not eat.” He said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:29 pm

"We'll get you something if possible. But this Zora egg is a key to get this bay back to Termina." He tossed a bottle of LonLon Milk to Gename. "It's not much, but better than nothing."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Gename took the bottle and opened it, then drank the milk. Gename started to feel a little better. "Hey, that stuff's really good." he said, giving Link the bottle back. "thanks for that, friend."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Link smiled as he took the bottle back. "No problem." He looked around the fortress. "Where's Ed?"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:07 pm

"I think he's back at the entrance." Gename said, scratching his head. "I thought that you were in trouble so I came here to rescue you. Hey friend, are there any more of those eggs in here?" He asked. "Maybe we should go and look for them."

Angel was finally able to find her way back to the fortress, and she slipped back inside. She took off her mask and went back to looking for the eggs.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:10 pm

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. By the looks of the egg Link has...I don't the other eggs are going to last much longer if we don't get to them in time." Robert said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Chris was still waiting for angle to get one of the eggs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:03 pm

"I guessed that," Link said as he got his mask piece out. "I'll look for a place to put these," He said as he assumed Zora form.

"Go to the Marine Research Laboratory! I'll show you how to get there!" Mikau said to Link.

"I'll be right back, guys," Link said to the others as he ran, following Mikau's directions.

Link walked into the lab, seeing an egg Angel had put in.

"Are you the father of that egg?" The researcher asked. "You got a good taste for Zora girls."

Link blushed immensely. "What? No! She's way older than me!"

The researcher laughed. "You two are so shy about it! Why your children will be either handsome or beautiful." Link gave a dry look as he climb to the top of the tank and released the tiny egg into the cold and fresh water.

"I'm too young for her," Link said as he walked out, not even saying goodbye. "I'll be back." He dove into the bay to get back to the Fortress.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Chris decided to proceed into the area, the guard looked at him as if he was a she.

She said " What business do you have here?"

Chris replied in a feminine voice that clearly did not sound as his own " I'm here to clean the egg. You know, so it doesn't die. "

The guard nodded and let him pass " Thank you sister. "

Chris nodded and made a false giggle, he then proceeded to get the Egg. he drank a red potion, the flavor was nice, he then dived into the tank as she quickly grabbed the egg and placed it in a bottle with the lid on it. He quickly dived out of the water and ran out of the area.

In a feminine voice he said " I'll be back in a moment."

The Guard nodded again.

After a bit Chris gathered his hat and returned to the water , he swam to the Laboratory near by, he entered in his disguise as he placed the Egg into the water. " There we go." he said assuringly. He then climbed down and advanced in the direction the exit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:56 am

(Ed, I'm tired of this shit, really, I am. Everyone is.)

After standing there for forever and a goddamned half, Edward finally dove into the water and into the center of the fortress, taking Link's path. Link spotted Ed, and gave an irate look.

"What, are you deprived of sleep or something? You've been spacing out too much, Ed! We can't afford this!" Link's shouting attracted plenty of unwanted attention. With a swarm of spears about to skewer him, Link ran for dear life to find shelter."GET MOVING!!" Link screamed before running into a room in the fortress.

Ed made his way to a room, where he saw a familiar damsel...
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:41 am

Chris decided to sit above the Tank in the lad , not only for secure reasons but to dry off. He was still however disguised as a female. He was hoping the old researcher payed little attention to him. However he was rather bored.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:40 pm

Winry, wearing her usual attire, was chained up at the far end of a room. When she saw the Zora enter the room, she got scared. "W-Who are you?" she asked. She decided to not say much else.

Angel was roaming the compound, still as a Zora. She was able to slip past them easier now that she knew their routines and they were still working on getting some of the animals put back in pens. She entered a room where a Pirate guard was waiting for her. "I don't know how you got past the guards outside, but here is where you stop." she said, unsheathing two swords. She didn't allow Angel enough time to even take the mask off.

"Use your Zora shields! It's electrified and powerful enough to kill small enemies, and stun bigger ones!" Mikau said to Angel. Angel took a step back and waited for the Pirate guard to get close to her. When she stabbed her sword at Angel, she used her shield, which delivered a nasty shock, made nastier considering the sword the Pirate was holding was made out of metal.

"GAAAAAAH!" She screamed, and fell to the ground, stunned. Angel ran into the next room and got the egg by jumping into the tank and letting the fish bite her. She got out and took a second to breathe, before making her way out of the compound.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Edward saw the look of shock on Winry's face. He stared into her shaking blue eyes reassuringly.

"Winry", he whispered. "It's me."

"... Ed?", Winry quivered. "Why do you look like that? Where am I?? Why am I here??! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!" Frightened tears sprinkled down her cheeks.

"It's a long story", Ed replied, "But I'll explain it all later. Just hold still."

He cut her loose with the large blade on his newly-formed right arm. It was then that Winry noticed the changes in his automail's appearance.

"Is that", Winry began asking, "Your automail?"

"Yeah, why?", Ed answered.

It was then that a wave of fear swept over him. He wasn't sure what her reaction would be. He just started spitting out a bunch of random excuses.

"UM, I DIDN'T DO THIS, THE MASK DID! NOTHING BAD HAPPENED TO IT I SWEAR I'VE GUARDED THIS THING WITH MY LIFE, BUT... But... Winry why are you smiling?"

It was then Winry let out a squeal and grabbed his automail arm, examining every detail of it with inquisitive glee.

"THIS IS THE MOST GORGEOUS PIECE OF WORK I'VE EVER SEEN!!", she gushed, practically swinging Ed around in circles. " IS IT LIGHTER OR HEAVIER THEN YOUR ORIGINAL ARM? HOW STRONG IS THE BLADE? IS THAT NICKLE-CHROMED STEEL?! IT'S PERFECT IN EVERY DETAIL!!! OH WHAT I WOULDN'T GIVE TO BE ABLE TO CALL THIS ARM MY OWN!!!"

"OKAY, OKAY", Ed spat. "I GET IT. But don't ask me, I don't speak grease monkey."

Winry looked at him annoyed.

"At least I don't cause apocalyptic chaos when my height is called into question, you ill-tempered dwarf!"

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!"

"MAKE ME!!!"

The two glared at each other, their eyes burning with anger. Then out of nowhere they both began laughing hysterically. They embraced in a handshake.

"Good to see you again, Ed", Winry said, still giggling.

"Good to see you too", Ed replied.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:12 pm

"AAAAAAAAAUGH!!" the young green-clad Hylian's voice echoed through out the room Ed and Winry were in. Above them was a platform were Pirates keep an eye out for intruders, but they had been called to catch the little boy. Soon, the "tep tep tep" of Link's boots, the pirates whistles, and the "clomp" of their shoes grew louder as he eventually emerged and front flipped off the platform above them, somersaulting upon his landing. The horde of Pirates jumped down, about 95% of them focused on catching the little Hero of Time, the other 5 noticing the couple. Link begun slashing his way through the crowd and noticed the pirates getting ready to cease Ed and Winry. He ran in front of them and swung his sword like a bat...

A pirate guarded with her two swords. The crack in Link's sword grew as the blade snapped right off, flew about 20 feet into the air and landed between his feet, barely grazing the young boy's innocent, yet deadly face. Still in shock Link stared at his sword, a tiny brook of crimson running from a perfect line down his face. When Link finally registered what had just happened, he dropped his sword, and pulled out the Hookshot, a cocky grin on his face.

"He stole the precious item from us!! Cease him immediately!!" As the pirates stampeded towards Link, he shot them with the Hookshot one by one, knocking them down making them go out cold. When that got tedious, he'd get out Deku Nuts and stun them. when the crowd was on the ground, Link turned around. "Are you okay, ma'am?"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Gename looked at Link's sword, snapped in half and laying in pieces on the ground. "That's no good...It's unrepairable." He put his hand on Link's shoulder. "It's ok friend. I'll make you a new one!" Angel burst into the room, panting. "Gah...come on guys, we need to finish getting the eggs and get out of here."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:25 pm

"Right." Robert said to Angel. He looked at Link's broken sword and pulled out a knife and held it carefully by the blade and handed it to Link. "You can use this until Gename makes you a new sword. It's not as powerful as a sword but at least it's better than nothing." He said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum