Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

+3
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Deku Link
7 posters

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 38 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:35 pm

Edward went to his suitcase and changed into a dry shirt, then began his report. He sat at the desk in the room and began chronicling everything that happened, everything from the new companions' arrivals, to the areas traveled in between, to the battles and injuries, to the advantages and disadvantages. All in all, it took him about 45 minutes. He signed it, stacked them up and clipped the pages back together.

"All right", Ed began. "Sorry to keep you all waiting. Before we go anywhere, I need to run these papers down to the Lieutenant's office. Anyone care to join me? Hey Al, are you comin' too?"

"Sure", Alphonse replied. "It'll be nice to take a walk after a long night."

"Alright", Ed replied. "Let's head out."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 38 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:49 pm

Gename stood up. "All right, let's go then." He said.

"Yaaaaaaaay! We're going on another adventure~" Pixie said cheerily. She was laying stomach-down on Gename's head. He didn't seem to mind.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 38 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 38 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Robert stopped leaning against the wall and stood up straight. “Finally...” He said.

“Oh boy! I can't wait!” Stella said with excitement.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 38 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 38 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Dawn was now walking around from Car to car in the Train getting Tea for her son. Chris however was sighing sheets filling in Information of his recently mentioned family. Dawn came back to Chris and she sat the tea right in front of him. She said " I thought a detective could use a little boost from mommy." she said cheekly. Chris on the other hand chuckled and said. " Thanks. I could have used a good green Tea." They both drank the tea cheerfully waiting for everyone else so the train could begin to move.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Link began walking again. "I'll go if you want me to."
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 38 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 38 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:55 pm

After a while Chris and Dawn played many games of chess. Chris seemed to beat her every time, she was simply astounded. In her response she said " How did you know my queen would do what it did?"

Chris replied with " Your formation was easily spotted after the first 4 turns, it wasn't hard to see what you were doing." He smiled at Dawn.

In response Dawn said " Good games Detective, when you get to your destination. I will be observing you on the battlefield." She smiled.

Chris's smile faded as he said " Whatever do you mean?"

Dawn then opened up saying " I'm going to investigate the Great Bay. and since you are going there, Maybe I could tag along?" She said with a smile.

Chris smiled back saying " a little family time? Why not" He chuckled as he drank some tea he had in his coffee cup.

Dawn too chuckled as she too begun to drink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Cethin was in a bathroom washing his face. "I have to be strong." He thought to himself before be pulled a bunch of hair ties from the back of his head. Suddenly about eight feet of dark blue hair came flying down from gravity leaving roughly three feet resting on the ground. His left eye slowly shifted from red to purple, and his left ear turned from purple to dark red on the outside, and purple on the inside. The tips of his three tails transitioned from white to blue. "Dad probably looks more highly of Lucian then me. I need to change that." He thought before he opened up a gab in the dark corner of the room, and took what seemed to be a pair of long and baggy red pants, and changed. He removed his arm bands and a tear came to his eye before they filled with rage. "No... that witch will pay some day! I can't keep these... she gave me them... and now they make me sick..." He thought, almost saying it out loud.

With that, Cethin left the restroom and followed the various scents of the others all the way down the halls. He kept a fair distance behind to avoid startling them after his drastic change in appearance.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 38 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 38 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:31 pm

"Sure, if you want to come", Edward replied to Link. "Everyone who's coming, we're leaving."

Ed and Alphonse walked up the steps of Central HQ and made their way into Colonel Mustang's Office, with Link following not too far behind. He handed the papers to Lieutenant Hawkeye, who was standing by the Colonel's desk.

"Where were you, Fullmetal? We got the message that you returned to Central yesterday morning!" the Colonel said in a stern tone to Ed. Ed sighed with an irate expression.

"They were all hungry and tired. Would you mind giving me a break?!" Ed replied.

"You're to keep the foreigners in line. How has that come along?"

"It's going FINE, thank you very much, even though there are a few more of them now."

He buried his forehead in both of his hands. "How did more possibly turn up? And why did you let them follow you?! Fullmetal, it's bad enough as is with the first group we met. How many are there now?!"

Ed looked up to the ceiling as as he counted on his fingers.

"There are 10 or so more, but Al and I have it under control, Colonel."

"Fullmetal, you left here with 6, and you returned with nearly double the amount--"

"I GET IT, DAMMIT!" Ed said, slamming his fist on the desk to get the Colonel to stop lecturing him. "I apologize, Sir. But look, most of them have stayed in line so far, and there's little to no troubles anymore, since a few of them left."

"And Roy. Most of the ones related to that nova Spiritfox, or the girl who cuddled you, vanished. We didn't look for them," Link added. "Those people are strange ones, I must say."

"The next part we need to be obliterated is in the Western side of Amestris", the Colonel began. "A train will take you to West City. There, an odd bay has appeared, with mutant creatures of both the other world and our world appearing."

"The Great Bay!" Tatl exclaimed. "The waters there must have caused mutations in the creature that drank there."

Al nodded to Roy. "Thank you, Colonel."

Ed and Al walked out. Link waited for just a second. "I'm sorry for the troubles we've caused you, Colonel Mustang. I'll help Ed keep the team in line." Link bowed and sprinted out before he would cause unneeded attention.

"Alright, then. I guess we're headed to the Great Bay." Ed ran back to get the rest of the group. Alphonse simply chuckled, then ran after his brother, leaving Link to go into full speed to catch up.

Last edited by Edward Elric on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I control my OWN character, thank you very much.)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 38 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 38 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Before Ed, Al, and Link got far, Angel and Gename stopped them. "Hold on, we have to talk to Roy for a moment." Angel said, and they went into Roy's office.

"Hi Roy." Angel said sweetly while waving at him. "Look, I brought a friend. He said that it's important that he talked to you so."

Gename walked into the room. "Hi friend, my name's Gename. I don't come from around here, but I wanted you to know that...You have my full support as a helper! I have too many friends here, so I won't fail you!" he said cheerily. "Ok, see you later!" He said, and walked outside. Angel shrugged.

"I look forward to our date later." she said and walked out of the room with a smile. "Ok, we're free to go now." she said to everyone.

when they were outside, Chikyuu climbed out of the ground in a similar fashion to a zombie. "the ground here is not real ground! I didn't sleep well last night..." she complained.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Cethin had hesitated before walking up to the group, but quickly got over the hesitation. "W-W-Where are we g-going to go n-now?" He asked.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 38 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 38 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 am

Stella's fur stood on end and she jumped back when Chikyuu climbed out of the ground. After a second she calmed down. “So you sleep underground? That's pretty cool! ...Although how you suddenly came out of the ground like that startled me a little.” She said

Robert looked at Cethin then at Chikyuu. “I was wondering where you were.” He said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:57 am

Chikyuu stretched out her rock body. "All Onkunee-Saes have to sleep in their element so they can recharge. But fake rock doesn't really work." she said dejectedly. "So, where are we headed to?" she asked.

"We're going to Great Bay!" Pixie said. Somehow she was able to take over without anyone noticing. "It sounds like a place to swim!" She said. Chikyuu shrank back.

"Rocks don't swim." she said. "Looks like I won't be able to tag along with you for this one. Make Roy proud, ok?" Before anyone could object, she went back underground.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 am

After a bit Dawn rose from her seat and said " I'm sorry. I have to attend to other matters. It was nice seeing you my son." She lightly kissed Chris on the cheek, and before he could react she walked out.

Chris sighed and then begun to sleep in his seat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:44 am

Leo and Deneb sighed. "We're cats, we can't swim," They said as Regulus eventually caught up.

"But we'll see into helping out around here while you guys are there." Leo gave a royal salute, and the trio headed back towards Central Command.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:30 am

“Hey, don't worry about me, I'm coming to Great Bay with you.” Said Robert. “I'm a strong swimmer. And my friend gave me something that'll help me breath underwater.”

“What is it?” Asked Stella.

“It's a magical gem that allows me to breath when there is no air available. When I put it to my mouth, it'll spread out until it reaches the bridge of my nose and the bottom of my chin.” Robert said.

“Wow...that's so cool! Well guys, what are we waiting for?! Let's go! Let's go!” Setlla said, jumping up and down with excitement.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:12 pm

"W-water? S-swimming? I-I don't have some e-extra s-shorts..." Cethin said in a nervous voice. "B-but I'm n-not exactly a s-s-swimmer ether..." He mumbled under his breath. "I don't want to die again..." He thought to himself before a chill ran down his spine and startled him.

(((Hey, just encase I was too general or something when describing Cethin's appearance, I'll have a picture in a spoiler below.)))
Spoiler:
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Pixie laughed. "Swimming is fun! Well, I've actually never swam in the ocean before! I swim around in a pot." she giggled. "I'm sure you'll be fine!"
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:49 am

Link chuckled and ran for the train station. "C'mon, guys! We have work to do! We can't rest on our laurels!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 pm

"O-O-OK..." Cethin said before he tried to run, but tripped on his pant leg. "Ow... forgot I can't run in these pants..." He thought to himself before he got up. He looked if he was about to cry, but he forced it back. He lifted himself half an inch off the ground making his pant-legs a little less piled on the ground, and motioned as if he was running when he was really floating.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Gename ran to keep up with Link. He was so devoid of energy that he was just a little slower than Link. Pixie was holding onto Gename's hair.

"Yahoo! Off to another adventure!" Pixie said eagerly.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:43 pm

Stella ran up to Link and jumped up and ontop of his head and held on. "Yay! I can't wait!"

Robert ran silently with the group. "Why are we running anyway?" He thought.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Edward and Alphonse made their way onto the train and sat in a random booth. Ed looked out the window and saw Link making his way over. Link saw him too and walked up into the car and sat right next to Al.

"So, what's the deal with this whole "Great Bay" thing?", Ed asked Link. "Is it another random location from YOUR world? Because this arm of mine can't tale much more of this."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Gename looked at the train. "what is this thing?" He asked. "It looks like a metal snake with doors." Pixie giggled.

"It's a train, silly! you get inside and it takes you places!" She said. "Come on, this will take us to an adventure!" she tugged on his hair slightly. Gename walked on the train, and sat near a window. Pixie remained on his head.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:52 pm

"W-what's a train...?" Cethin thought to himself before getting aboard. He sat across from Gename to give himself a little bit of a comfort zone.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:50 pm

When Link walked onto the train and sat down, Stella was still riding on his head. She turned and saw Pixie still on Gename's head.

"Hey Pixie! Look! We're both riding on someone's head!" She said cheerfully.

Robert walked on the train and sat behind Gename.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum