Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

+3
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Deku Link
7 posters

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Link64 Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Hughes and Kurai joined the group as they passed through Central Command's front gate, "Hmmm... I see..." Hughes looked rather serious at first...and then quickly changed to more gleeful expression!
"Well! I can't say I've heard anything like that before! But I'll dig around and see what I can find. But ya know what? You remind me of my adorable daughter Elicia! Would you like to see a picture? Oh, why am I even asking? Who wouldn't!"

Hughes immediately pulled out his wallet containing 20 some photos of his daughter Elicia and his wife Gracia, "Isn't she just adorable! Taking after her mother, I swear! She's the absolute apple of my eye!" He was certain to make sure Kurai, Nebula, Link, and Pixie had seen everyone! Ed and Al were spared only due to having seen them all already...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 K48fh33200/3200(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Nova Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:10 pm

"I don't have time for your meaningless pictures!" Kurai shouted before getting out of Hughes' hand and onto the ground.
"I have far better things to do anyway." He added before walknig off into the greenery by the gate.

"Well, I can't comment on anything..." Nebula and Purge added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Riza followed Roy into his office and looked out the window as he sat down, seeing Hughes go off about his kid, which brought a slightly and only quick smile to her face. "Sir. I understand them being under Ed's watch, but these many foreigners to the Capital? I think someone should keep an eye on the Elric's as well. In some case that they disappear agian."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Kurai walked into a slightly clearler part of the greenery.

"Kirai, I know you're there, and I'm in need of your servecies." Kurai said before looking strait ahead of himself.

The girl with the whisp curved scythe stepped out from behind some bushes. "You never miss a trick Kurai, alert as ever." She said.

"I'm going to need a puppet." Kurai told her. "A powerful one." He added.

"I have a few that are quite fitting of that, come and I'll let you take your pick." Kirai said before slashing the air and opening a rift. "I only have six, so it'll be a hard pick." She added before going through it.

"Six should be more then eanough." Kurai said as he steped through it behind her before it closed. "Do you have anything that falls under the catagory of being a one-person raider?" He asked.

"I have one that fits that, and I jsut recently caught him too." Kirai added before reveling a jail cell with a figure inside it.

"What is it Kirai?" The figure added before standing with chains rumbling as it did so.

"Don't be shy, come show yourself to your new master." Kirai said before readying her scythe if force was necessary.

The figure stepped out and had chains on his wrists, ankles, around his neck, at his waist, and one on each of the two outter msot tails, and two that were adjacent to the center one.

"His name is Nova, he's a persistent one, but he is the most powerful ghost i have here." Kurai said as she lowerd her scythe.

"He'll be perfect." Kurai added before looking at the chains placed on him. "Have them put shock collers on where the chains are now, incase he tries to escape from me while I still require use of him." He added.

"You know I wouldn't let you remove him without shockers." Kirai Said. "I'll get to doing that when I can, and he should be set by nightfall." She added.

"Excellent." Kurai added before sharpening his gaze into the walls around him.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:25 am

Mustang smirked as he stared at a map of Termina that he managed to find while there, "Hehe, I'm perfectly well aware of the threat they pose. Hughes isn't just their to gloat about his kid. I've had him on surveillance since we got back."

The Colonel closed his eyes in a bit of a thinking pose, "But... Should my hunch prove correct, the Elrics' new friends may play a key role in what's been happening lately."
He looked back at Hawkeye, "I'm not letting them out of my site for even a second!"

"Huh... Interdimensional rift to another world, eh? That's almost never good news..." Hughes jotted down a quick description of the figure called 'Kirai' as well as the location where the rift was opened.
The stealthy soldier sighed quietly, "I should probably report this to the Colonel right away... But I think I'll check up on Ed and Al first." with that, the spectacled spy disappeared into the night.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 K48fh33200/3200(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:26 pm

A short time after Hughes got his evidedence, another rift opened near where the first was.

"I can't help you any further then here, so good luck." Kirai said before stepping back through the rift leaving Kurai and the shackled Nova behind.

"Now my puppet, you're to kill every person in that building." Kurai said pointing to the building that he first appeared at. "And don't think on leaving a single person alive in their, because I'll be whatching your every move." He added.

"I'll get started then." Nova said before jumping the gate walls and summoning some spirits. "Alright, I have no say in what I'm doing, but I think I just know how to get out of it." He thought to himself before scattering those spirits and summoning more.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Pixie held her head. "Where is...Angel? I can't hear her thoughts...I can't see her dreams..." Immediately Pixie gasped. "No! If she's not there then...That means that somehow, she was killed..." Pixie started to cry again.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Nova had the spirits survey the area, and he evenchualy moved inside after his minions took any guard's lives.

"I really hope they won't begrudge me..." Nova mumbled to himself as he dashed through the building look for his main target.

He then found his way to where Roy was. "Get these shackles off of me!" He shouted as he kicked the door in before the shockers took effect.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:20 am

Link face grew pale. "Angel's... gone...?! Bu-But how?!" He could have sworn that Angel was certainly there when they arrived in Central.

Roy could see from the window, Link covering his face with his hands, shaking his head with the worriest expression that an 11-year old could express, then bring his eyes out into the light and looking around, hoping to spot her. Then pick up Pixie and hug her.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:28 am

"I knew...that one day Angel would die somehow...but not now..." Pixie said. She cried into Link's tunic. "I just...wanted to say goodbye..."

As the two were mourning, a white wisp floated into the room.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Ed looked at pixie, then deku, then at Alphonse.
"W-whats going on?", he asked?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:49 pm

"Angel's gone," Link said to Ed. He noticed the wisp. "Eh?"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:04 pm

Riza lifted her gun quickly, shooting a warning shot at Nova's feet. "You should knock before entering." She looked over at Roy as he turned in his chair, moving aside some paperwork. "Sir. You have a visitor."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:42 pm

The wisp floated around Link and Pixie. It was a little tiny wisp, that looked like a small cloud. It started to change in size, alternating from getting bigger and smaller.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Ed and Al turned their heads abruptly towards what sounded like a gunshot. Al started giggling.

"Hehe", Ed chuckled. "Sounds like Hawkeye's in a good mood today."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Nova's hair started to flicker between silver and black.

"Guess I have no choice." He said before working up the strength to dash at Roy's chair and kicking it with the momentum.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Link headed into the building, still looking worried. "Come on, we'll search tomorrow. I'm so tired..."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:57 am

Roy leaped up from his chair just in time to step onto his desk and jump completely over Nova altogether.

Landing a bit behind Nova, but just infront of Riza, "Well Ms. Hawkeye! It looks like some one is eager to lodge a complaint with the State Military!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:05 am

"He has a strange appearance. It's possible that Ed dragged him through the rift with the others." She cocked back her gun and move the colonel aside, "Well. Let's get him in a the talking mood first." She took quick aim and shot at one of the shackles.

It took a few shots but managed to break on and the cannon ball fell to the ground. Her eyes widned only for a second and cleared her throat, turning her back to Roy, slightly embarrassed. "I'm..out of ammo sir. Maybe you should file the rest of the complaint."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Nova felt a little releif from the lose in pain, and his hair started to turn back to silver. Yet unable to speak, he summoned a spirit and had it point to the remaining shackles on Nova, and then to the transmutation seal on Roy's glove.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:19 am

"Well would you look at that, played like a puppet. Excellent work Lieutenant Hawkeye!" he snapped his fingers and sparks flew from the shackles. He snapped a second time and a small flame began to appear on them. He snapped a third time and the whole cuff went up in a hot blaze that honestly would have charred any normal person!

The last of the shackles came off as easily as they were put on.
"Alright, you know the drill. Who are you? Who sent you? Where are you from? And what gave you the ballz to decide on running berserk through the hallls of Central Command?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Nova evenchaly could speak once the pain faded away.

"I'm terribly sorry, but I was forced agenst my will to do this." Nova added before standing in a more formal stance.

"*ahem* You probubly havn't heard of me all the way here in Amestris, but many people call me a 'demon of spirits' but my name is Simply Nova. As for who sent me? I'm sure if you hunt down the littl guy in black, he'll provide the anwers to that." He added before placing a card on the ground before having a spirit fetch a large solid object.

"Before I revel where I'm from, it would be better to speak living to living, rather then dead to living, no?" Nova went on before a dead guard's body was dragged in. "If you'll give me one minute, we can discuss this over some red wine." He said before pulling another card that caused a bright flash to occur, and after it cleared, the guard's body, and the card on the floor were missing.

"Now for where I'm from." Nova said as he suddenly reappeared sitting on a large whisp. "I'm the current king of a tribe that spans far and wide. The forest I came from was once full of people such as myself, but it's jsut a bunch of ruins now." He added before a whisp brought him his bottle of wine.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:43 pm

"Sounds like a possible military take over sir." Riza said, reloading her gun with ammo she had stashed around Roy's office. "But seeing how he says King, he was most likely dragged through. Therefor, Ed would be the one to ask." The blond said, not letting her guard down, but looks like se was standing fairly at ease.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:42 pm

"Ms. Hawkeye is right, considering you just massacred a small squad and preformed human-transmutation right infront of a Colonel of the State... Your best bet is to meet up with the Fullmetal should you hope to return home. He has a small group of outlanders with him, including a rather short and dark one!"

Mustang opened his slightly damaged door, "Lieutenant? If you could escort our....guest, to the Elric brothers? I'll catch up AFTER I finish cleaning up this mess."

He turned to the hallway and sighed, "This is gonna be an inquiry and a half with the military brass..."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:54 pm

"I guessed they would've been dragged here." Nova said before abandoning the guard's body he had barrowed to make the confrontation a little more comfortable to Roy and Riza.

"They're jsut out by the gate, correct? I can show myself out., as for the men I killed, if you can fetch there bodies and something they held clsoe to them, I could necromance them if you wish." He added before pulling out his flute and playing the ghosts' lamet whitch made him seem somewhat transparent before he floated through the wall.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum