Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

+3
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Deku Link
7 posters

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Ed looked over and saw deku freaking out.
"Um", He called, waving. "Over here."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Link64 Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:56 pm

"Hehehehehe... You've meet with a terrible fate haven't you?" the happy mask salesmen who promised to help Deku if he helped him, knelt down beside him. "How did you do? Were you able to recover your precious item from that imp?"

Noticing the Ocarina in Deku's hands, the salesmen's face instantly lit up in excitement! He began shaking Deku furiously, "Oh! Oh! Ohhh!!! You got it! You got it! You got it! You got it!!!"
He instantly ran over to a very LARGE organ that wasn't there before! "Then listen to me, please play this song that I am about to perform, and remember it well... Follow along after me..." He began playing a simple 6 note tune.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 K48fh33200/3200(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:06 pm

He pulled out the Deku Pipes, and played along with the tune. After the sixth note, there was another flash of light.

Link saw himself in a big black space with no one but himself and a Mad scrub. The Mad Scrub began to fade away. Link simply waved to it.

When the light had faded, Link fuond himself back in the Clock tower. A mask in the shape of a Deku head fell to his feet. He looked at his hands. They were flesh. Link jolted, then looked at his legs. Also flesh. He pulled out his sword, and looked at the blade. He was back to his normal, kid self.

Then he stared out into space, and let out a relieved sigh. His mind was still trying to register everything. It was certianly reality.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" Link shouted.

Last edited by Deku Link on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:25 pm

"This is a melody that heals evil magic and troubled spirits, turning them into masks." the Mask salesmen explained. "I am sure it will be of assistance to you in the future."

He looked down at the Deku mask, "Ah, yes. I give you this mask in commemoration of this day. Fear not, for the magic has been sealed inside the mask. When you wear it, you will transform into the shape you just were. When you remove it, you will return to normal."

As Link picked up the mask, the salesman's grin widened even more! "Now I have fulfilled my promise to you... So, please, give me that which you promised me..." he held out his hand....but when Link did nothing but lower his head... "Don't tell me... My mask... You did...get it back...Didn't you?"

...Link didn't even get a chance to answer... "What have you done to me!!!" the salesmen shook Link violently and immediately began throwing quite the tantrum, "If you leave my mask out there, something terrible will happen!"

He continued, "The mask that was stolen from me... It is called Majora's Mask. It is an accursed item from legend that is said to have been used by an ancient tribe in its hexing rituals. It is said that an evil and wicked power is bestowed upon the one who wears that mask. According to legend...the troubles caused by Majora's Mask were so great...the ancient ones, fearing such catastrophe, sealed the mask in shadow forever, preventing its misuse. But now, that tribe from legend has vanished, so no one really knows the true nature of the mask's power..."

The man calmed but his mood swings seemed to continue, "...But I feel it. I went to great lengths to get that legendary mask. When I finally had it... I could sense the doom of a dark omen brewing. It was that unwelcome feeling that makes your hair stand on end. And now...that imp has it... I am begging you! You must get that mask back quickly or something horrible will happen! I'm begging you! I'm begging you! You must do it!"

Link's face gave a bit of a uncertain smile, the salesmen quickly assumed that a yes, "Really? You'll do it for me? I was certain you would tell me that. You'll be fine! Surely, you can do it. Believe in your strengths...and in your friends! OH! That's right! Your friends! Do not worry, they are safe. Go to them, you will need them if you are to face that troublesome imp!"

With that, the light that appeared before appeared again, joining Link with his friends. In the far away land of Amestris...in a city called Central, smack dab in the middle of Central Command's walkway.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 K48fh33200/3200(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:05 am

The figure that was perched on Roy's head stoped playing it's harmonica.

"Humans are quite predicable... only yelling at one another, killing one another, and various other things..." It said before jumping off Roy's head onto the solid earth below.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1942907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:09 am

Link looked at the fox as if it were telling useless adages. Then he stared at the big building in front of him. "Where... are we?"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:31 am

('Tis Deku again.)

"Whoa... hey, we're in Central... WE'RE IN CENTRAL!! How'd we get here from there? And that moon, where is it?!"
Ed looked up in the sky, but did not see any threatening moon.
"And Deku?" He looked over his shoulder only to see Link, the younger Link... at the age of 11.
"WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!? And where's Deku?"
He checked the bottom of his shoes, and Link showed a sign of anger. He looked at Link again.
"And when did you get so short... Al?"
Alphonse, still in the armor simply shrugged. "I never shrunk, Brother!"

Last edited by caspian_X on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:48 am

"I saw one of those little red stones here before, but where has it gone?" The fox mumbled to himself. "Maybe I can get some anwer from the guy in blue." "Hey, guy in blue who's head I was just on, I need to ask you something." He added before shifting into a human who had very odd hair that drooped into his face, giving his pupiless eyes an ominus shadow.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1942907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:49 am

"Ed... Alphonse is still that armor. It's me, Link!" He pointed to himself. "I thought you would have known by my hat." He twirled the tip of his hat on his finger. "Hey, is this a Military fortress? I'm not part of the military here, so I can't go in, huh? That's not too much of a problem though. Since it'll make things faster to find this Philosopher's Stone."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:46 am

"Hmmm.... Well, I'm sure the Fuhrer won't mind. Interesting transformation you pulled their. I won't pretend to understand how you did it, or how we got back here, but I recommend not doing it to much in public. Human Transmutation is the worst of all crimes in the State's book. And you're country's magic could easily be mistaken for that."

The colonel shifted his feet a little as he stepped forward, turned, and addressed the group as a whole, "I am the Flame Alchemist! Colonel Roy Mustang! And you shall all refer to me as such. You are all foreigners from a land outside Amestris, something highly frowned upon! However, considering your world would appear to have just been destroyed, and its odd connection to the recent city sized circles... I have decided to take pity on you and take you under my wing. As such, you are now forced labor for the military! You will jump where I say, when I say it! Understood!"

The suddenly strict Alchemist turned about to return to his office, "You are all under the Full Metal's command, you will aid him on his missions and search's. Any questions you have can be directed to Ms. Hawkeye, or Mr. Hughes. Dismissed!"

As he walked toward the front door, Hughes quickly caught up with him and asked, "Are you sure it's such a good idea to leave them with Ed and Al? They're strangers in a strange land!"

Roy answered, "I have faith in them, besides, the short one there made a promise he apparently intends to keep."

Hughes looked back over his shoulder, "Which one? They're all short! I swear that one is less than 3 foot! ...wait... that one wasn't in the other land with them, was he!?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:52 am

The figure jumped onto Roy's shoulder.

"Hey, I'm not done talknig with you! I've seen little red stones around a town liek this before, as a coloector of jewels, could I possibly know what they are?" He added before squinting his eyes a bit.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1942907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:53 am

As the group headed inside, Riza stepped forward. "Ed. Al. You keep these guys out of trouble. I will call up the hotel and have a room arranged for you for tonight. I will pay for it this time." She wrote down a number on a piece of paper and handed it to him, "Get as many as you need. You have had a rough few weeks it seems. You know where to find me." The Flame suddenly yelled, "Riza!! We have paper work to do." She saluted Ed and turned to catch up with him. "Sir. If you would not procrastinate, this wouldn't be a problem."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:58 am

"Uhh.... Didn't I say to direct all questions to NOT ME!" Roy said rather sarcasticly. "I've got work to do, ask Hughes."

"Me! Why me! ...uuggg...fine! Alright, what red stone are you talking about?" Hughes lifted Kurai off of the Colonel and began speaking with him as they headed back toward the group.

Last edited by Link64 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:01 am

"Thanks, guys... I'll pretend that short joke didn't apply to me, I'm only 11." Link sighed. "Well, should we do something to kill time around here? Standing in one place for so long isn't my cup of tea. Unless if we should book them now."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:03 am

"A red stone, I heared that it gets smaller with every use of it, so I can tell it's certainly not a ruby, and it's caught my curousity to know what it is, and if possible, add one to my collection of jewels. And allow me to introduce myself, I'm Kurai Taiyo." Kurai said to Hughes.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1942907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:02 am

"Yeah", Ed said. "I'd like to pretend the joke wasn't about me either."
He looked at the piece of paper Riza handed him.
"Link is right", he stuttered slighty, unsure of what to call him now. "We should go down there. But, how many rooms do you think we'll need?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Link began to chuckle at Ed's uneasiness. "I don't see why you're uneasy, you've been getting it right!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:23 pm

"Are the rooms very big or very small?" Purge asked.

"If they're small, then we'd want no more then two people per room, but if they're big, I'd say at least two." Nebula added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1942907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:01 pm

"HEY COLONEL", Edward yelled toward Mustang. "YOU CAN FORCE ME INTO LABOR, BUT DONT MAKE THEM HAVE TO GET IN ON IT. AS LONG AS I'M IN CHARGE OF THEM, LIKE YOU SAID, IT'LL BE THEIR CHOICE!!"
He looked over at purge.
"I'm not sure how big the rooms are", he replied. "But i dont want to drain Hawkeye's pockets. we'll see when we get there."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Link didn't fully understand that part. "So... what? We're like the drafted people here, or..."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:25 pm

"Dont worry about it", He responded, happily. "Leeeeeeet's just go to the hotel."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:28 pm

"Well... if you truly insist...." Link waited for Ed to lead the way to the hotel.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Pixie came in, her face looking confused. "Where am I...?" She asked. She scanned the faces of the group, and did not see Deku Link. "Where's Deku plant man...?" She asked, and started to hold her head. "My head hurts...And I miss Deku plant man!" she started to whimper, and it turned into a full wail.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Link turned around. "Pixie, I'm right here!" He picked her up, then showed her the Deku Mask. "The curse is lifted!" He smiled.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Pixie sniffled. "So you're all better now...?" she asked. she looked a little sad. "I'm happy for you." She flashed a weak smile at him.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum