Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

+3
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Deku Link
7 posters

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 25 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Deku Link Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Link waited for Ed's arrival, however, he got impatient. He decided he'd simply play the pipes and get Woodfall up. He played the Sonata of Awakening on a platform meant for songs like the one he was playing. Just as Angel was past a bit of the center, a building rocketed out of the swamp, the water quickly draining from it.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 25 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 25 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 25 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:26 pm

As Angel got where Link was, the rising building scared her, She sent out a puff of air that stopped her dead in her tracks, and also smooshed Ed's face into her stomach. "Sorry." Angel said with a chuckle. She landed on the platform near Link and let go of Ed.

Chikyuu skidded to a halt with Al in her hands when she saw the poison water. "Hold on Al, this is going to be bumpy!" She said, and jumped as high as she could. She landed on one platform, and then jumped again, landing on the platform where everyone was waiting for everyone else to regroup. There was a loud CRASH when her feet landed on the floor. The ground around her feet cracked, but she quickly repaired the ground. She tapped her feet on the ground, making it appear like she was suffering from minor pain. "Now...let's go inside, shall we?" She asked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 25 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 25 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Out of nowhere, Edward realized he'd been let go, right in front of Link.

"OH NO, OH NO, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!", he shouted, falling in midair, headed straight for Link. Ed bumped him at light speed, rolling over the top of his head, then skidding forward the rest of way, face down, until slamming forehead-first into a tree. He stopped dead in the dirt, up against the tree with his clothes scuffed up and his ass in the air.

"BROTHER!!!!!", Alphonse shouted in the distance as he watched in horror as his big brother was made the ground's b i t c h.

"Can I go back?", Ed asked in a daze, his voice muffled. "I think I dropped an eye."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Link twitched form the light-speed missile they called "Edward Elric". "I'm sure you're fine... Ed... now get off," Link muttered angrily.

Deneb squealed as she jumped from trunk to trunk to reach Link and Ed. She seemed to be wanting to glomp Ed once more in hopes of making him feel better. It was then that she heard her eldest brother's voice.

"Denebola Rose Panthera! You get back here THIS INSTANT!" Leo shouted at Deneb.

She playfully stuck out her tongue at Leo. "Where's mom? Is she making you her pet again? C'mon, let me play a little bit!"

"Deneb, I'm giving you 20 seconds to come back! Or you're 'n big trouble, Princess!" Leo yelled back with a serious tone. "And if I get to 15, I'm going to start approaching you!!"

She landed next to Link, and stood there, just to test Leo's courage. "This water is poison, Leo! And you have the least amount of animal blood! You can't make these jumps!!"

Leo looked mighty angry as he reach 17 in his count. "16... 15!! I'm coming over there, Denebola!" He dashed, and jumped onto a tree trunk just as quickly and easily as his sister.

"Crap, he's coming..." Deneb said uneasily, soon realising Reg was following Leo!!
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 25 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 25 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:44 pm

As the building was rising up Stella watched it completely amazed, tail wagging from side to side. “That is so cool!” She said excitedly. “Let's go in!”

Before she took a step forward Edward collided with Link, rolled over on his head, and finally skidded right into a tree.

“Ooh...that's gonna leave a mark.” Stella said, her left ear twitched slightly, her right front paw raised a few inches off the ground. “Hey Edward? Are you gonna be alright?” She asked him.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 25 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 25 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:11 am

From with in the temple strange drums and music could be heard. The almost chanting wails of something echoed from with in. A cold damp breeze could be felt escaping the moss covered structure.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 25 K48fh33200/3200(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 25 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Chikyuu looked at the large structure. "What is that noise coming from inside the temple?" She asked. "I haven't heard anything like it. It's creepy." she said. She didn't notice the wind blowing on her face.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:33 pm

"Well... it seems we'll be getting our hands a bit dirty..." Nova said. "I best change a little to adjust to the situation." She added before her hair got shorter, her flip-flops started to turn to what seemed to be slippers, her shirt seemed to get baggy and large, a robe had started to appear, eight more tails seemed to grow, and the skirt receded and turned white, and the ears became a little larger. "Now then. My more truer form may be new to most of you, but yes, I'm 13 with nine tails." He added before he looked at Sin. "You'll have to swim, but that won't be a problem for you, now get going!" He hollered.

"Y-y-yes, right away!" Sin said before he dove straight into the poison swamp like a normal body of water.

"That solves one problem... but how am I going to get over there..." Nova mumbled to himself before he rubbed his chin with his left hand. "Arima! I need you!" He hollered.

A large blob had fallen from the sky, and it apepared to have white ears and seven black tails. "Yes Nova?" The blob said.

"Arima, I need to cross this poison lake, but I can't fly, nor can i avoid the toxins in the water. Can you carry me across?" Nova asked.

"Why certainly! Where to?" The blob called Arima responded.

Nova pointed to where Leo, Deneb, and Link were. "Over there, by them." He said before he placed himself on the back of the big blob.

Arima took no more then a mere minute to ferry her master across the lake and other obsticles before they arrived where she set Nova down.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 25 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 25 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Stella was staring at the temple, mouth open wide when Nova arrived. She turned to face him with a confused look. "Is...is that Nova?" She asked. She then looked him up and down, before sniffing the air around him.

"It is you!" She exclaimed when she confirmed Nova's scent. "But...wait a second...before you were a girl and now you're a boy." She said. "Why did you change genders? And is this your true gender?" She asked.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:27 pm

"AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!" Arima shouted as she puffed up to quadrupile size much like how the puni elder does. "NO ONE GETS WITHIN A FEW INCHES OF MY MASTER AS LONG AS I HAVE SOMETHING TO SYA ABOUT IT!!!!! NOW BACK YOU FOX-RABBIT-CAT-THING!!!!!!!!!" Arima yelled.

"Arima! It's fine. She's just an eevee. Now calm yourself." Nova ordered.

"Yes, sir." Arims said as she shrunk to her normal size.

"Now then. Yes. I'm a guy by default. I change my gender as I see fit." Nova said as his tails made a fan formation behind him. "I manipulate my own soul to alter my appearence. Does it hurt? Surprizingly not. But folling one's soul isn't very easy." He added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 25 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 25 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:40 pm

As Arima yelled at Stella, her fur stood on end, her ears straightened up along with her tail in a combination of startled and fear. "'Fox-rabbit-cat-thing'?" Stella muttered as she backed up. "Now that's a new one..."

She looked at Nova while he was confirming his gender and explaning how he changes his gender. "Hm...I see." She said when he was finished.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:42 pm

After Link caught up, he glared at the newcomer. He'd heard her screaming loud and clear outside. He wasn't fond of her type at all, either.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Chikyuu was more worried about the sounds coming from the temple than she was with Nova's loud partner. "What are those noises...?" She asked.

Angel didn't pay attention to Nova's buddy. She seemed to be entranced by the temple.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Edward was brushing the dirt off of his clothing when he answered Stella, practically coughing up dirt.

"*cough* Yeah, I'm okay. Even though I will NEVER fly with ANY of you EVER AGAIN."

He noticed some weird noises were coming from the temple.

"Guys", he asked. "What the hell is that? It's staring to freak me out."

"It's even weirder for me", Alphonse chimed in. "At least sounds don't echo through you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri May 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Angel scoffed. "If you don't like my flying, then either walk faster or get used to it. My wings may be the second most powerful in all of Oasis, but even they have limits." She stroked her feathers and one loose feather slowly floated to the ground. She adjusted her feathery headband because it got a little crooked in her flight.

Chikyuu seemed to shrink in fear from the noises. "Please...tell me what they are...the noises..." She made no effort to cover her ears from the drumbeats however. Before anyone could explain to her what the drumbeat was, she instantly looked up and off in one direction, as if she knew that something-or someone was around. She looked to her left and her right, but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I didn't know that he would find me here. things just went from bad to worse..." She thought to herself as she steeled her courage. "Guys, let's forget about the noises for now. It's not safe outside the temple right now. Let's go inside and do whatever it is now. Like, right now. come on, let's go." she said hurriedly.

Stella looked up at Chikyuu and blinked. She jumped on top of Link's head so she could get a better look at her face. "Why are you in such a hurry?" She asked, turning her head to one side. Chikyuu didn't answer, she just motioned for everyone to get inside the temple.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun May 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Link looked down. there was no way Ed'd be able to get across without Angel. He burrowed into a Deku Flower, and flew across to various stops along the way. They had entered and there was a long drop down with nothing but trouble at the bottom. Once he was safely across, he killed some HUGE skulltulas that were hanging down on the other side from the others. "C'mon, guys! The coast is clear now!"

The Panthera seized the opportunity of jumping from tree to tree, and soon, they were right behind the Deku. Deneb patted Link's face and squealed a little.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun May 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Angel picked up Ed And flew him across. This time, she gently place him on his feet, instead of launching him into the dark chasm below. Chikyuu grabbed Al and jumped right over the gap and even managed to land inside the temple, next to Ed. Once again, the ground beneath her feet cracked, but she mended the damage before putting Al down.

Stella couldn't ride with Link when he hopped into the Deku flower to get to the temple, so instead she grabbed onto Al's little loincloth before Chikyuu jumped off with him. She returned to Link's head when they were safely inside the temple.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Edward was looking left and right on the ground at his feet when he noticed a little fluffy creature moving around. It was black, had glowing red eyes, and was about the size of his head.

"What the hell are these things?", he asked himself, leaning downward towards it.

All of a sudden, the creature latched onto his face. He frantically tried to yank it off but it stayed stuck. Eventually, it came loose. Ed threw it on the ground and stomped it out till it was dead.

"Well that was out of nowhere!!", he panted.

"Brother", Alphonse called over. "A little help here."

Ed turned to see his brother nearly completely covered in the puffballs. He rushed to his brother's aid in a flash, whacking every single one of them off with a swing of his automail arm. No more than a second after, Ed looked down at his feet, noticing 20+ more emerging and crawling onto them.

"Let me make myself clear", Ed began. "If you try to walk off with one of these things... I WILL KILL YOU."

Ed and Al began frantically shaking them off in sets. Ed thought quickly. He used alchemy to shift the ground into a tsunami-like shape, spreading over the puffballs. The trap then closed on a large group of them, rolling them all together like a puffball burrito. As Al sealed the puffball roll up, more of them emerged. Ed transmuted his steel spiked bat and charged out.

"FOOOOOOOOORE!!", he shouted, smacking them left and right, Al catching them and trapping them. "ANYONE ELSE CARE TO HELP OUT?!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun May 08, 2011 6:29 pm

All Link could do with the mask on for aid was simply whip his hat at the puffballs, which seemed to be just as effective as his sword.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun May 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Angel jumped down next to Ed; the light of her halo reflecting off of the necklace she wore illuminated the area a fair deal. It was easier to see where the Black Boes were coming from now, as they tried to slink back into the darkness, away from Angel's light. Now that Chikyuu could see the foes, she leaped into the air, then slammed on the ground full-force, sending an intense shockwave rippling across the floor. This didn't kill the Boes, but it did stun the majority of them, making them easy targets. Chikyuu repaired the floor so it wouldn't be hard to walk over.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun May 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Stella faced a group of Black Boes, she took a fighting stance and several yellow orbs appeared around her and turned into sharp stars. "Swift!!" She cried and the stars launched themselves at the group of Black Boes. Since this group were part of the ones who got stunned, they couldn't do anything but let the stars hit them.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri May 13, 2011 8:40 am

Link got tired of waiting for the boes to die, so he went through the door where he saw a huge lake of poison with a huge flower-like structure in the middle, and hopped across some poison and into another room. In there was a Deku Flower where he burrowed in and glided him into an area where a frog called a Gekko was perched on top of a snapper.

The Gekko screeched, and rode the snapper full speed ahead at Link. He ran away like crazy from its path and burrowed into yet ANOTHER Deku Flower. He waited for the snapper to be over them, and he popped out and killed it.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon May 23, 2011 5:00 pm

(I refuse to let this die you hear??? REFUSE!!!)

Angel looked around. The light from her necklace was illuminating a good portion of the room, but she couldn't see Link around anywhere. "Link?" she asked, but there was no reply. She took off her necklace and moved it around, using it as a makeshift flashlight, even though the glow was rather bright. A Boe tried to skitter up her dress and she freaked out, hopping around until she shook it off of her leg. Then she played "Boe Stomp" until it had been reduced to a black pancake on the ground, with multiple high-heel marks all over its body. When all that was said and done, she turned to the group still brawling the fuzzy creatures.

"Guys, I lost track of Link. I'm going to go on ahead to look for him; I'll be fine. Just try to look for us in this place, ok?" she said. Before anyone could object, she was already airborne and gliding towards the door on the far side of the room.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon May 23, 2011 9:25 pm

(Let's keep this ball rolling people!)

Stella was using her Icy Wind attack on several Boes when she heard Angel said that she was going to look for Link.

"Hey Angel!" She started but she stopped when Angel was too far away to hear her. Stella was just about to shatter the large frozen group of Boes into tiny fragments when suddenly she was dog piled by more Boes.

"Ack! Too many black fluff ball things! Can't...move!" Stella yelled, being squished by the Boes.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue May 24, 2011 7:23 am

After realizing the Gekko required a bow to fight with, Link took off his mask and attempted to kick down the door. The efforts were rather hopeless, but after the Snapper-mounted Gekko slammed into the door a couple times in hopes of crushing Link, he was able to flee the fight.

Before he could even put the mask back on, he had noticed the stink of the poison, now more than ever. He gagged then dry heaved, but then he quickly slipped the mask back on. He decided to go back into that flower-structured room, but he was wobbling a bit since the heaving made his stomach feel weak.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum