Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard

5 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 3 Empty Re: TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard

Post by Deku Link Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:27 am

"You're right on the paranormal part. I was somewhere else in another country, and I was teleported back here after travelling for a while. Hyrule REALLY changed for... a day..." Deku Link said as he looked around.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 3 K48fh3123770/123770TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 3 Empty Re: TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:53 am

"Well. I'm sure things will return to normal once someone does something about it." Violet said and sat back on the well and wrote some more on the map.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:57 am

"Hmmm... I sure hope so. There are a LOT of things I need to take care of first." He didn't bother to ask what she was writnig about, for he didn't want to seem nosy. "Kind of wondering how i can fix it, though, a kid stole my horse, and ocarina."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 3 K48fh3123770/123770TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:00 am

Nova woke up, and Elice and Leanne had showed up.

"Nova! Why'd you wander off!?" They both shouted.

"I got bored, so i decided to walk around a little..." Nova said.

"What if the stalchildren found you!?" Elice said.

"I have my ghosts here, and they would've killed it. But eanough babiling, I'm exhausted, I'll be staying at the inn. Come you two." Nova said before tiredly walknig off with Elice and Leanne clsoe behind.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 3 K48fh316690/16690TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:37 am

Name: Link
Element: Courge
IQ/Intellegence: 110 (Average)
Race: Hylian
Hight: [approximately] 5"7
Weight: [approximately] 150 lbs
Date of birth: Unknown
Residence: Kokiri Forest
Weakness: Anything that can take out 20 hearts at once!
Instrumeant: The Ocarina of Time
Weapons: The Master Sword, the Hylian Shield, and an assortment of weapons and items pick up on his adventure.
Friends & Foes:
Friends:
Zelda, Saria, Rauru, Darunia, Ruto, Impa, Nabooru, Navi, Epona, Malon, Anju, the Great Fairies, and many more in the land of Hyrule!

Foes:
Ganondorf
Twinrova
And a few others.

Apperence:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 3 Link-OoT

Personality:
Full of courage, never turns down a challange, always with his best foot forward, and though often angered by evil, he's a considerate soul always helping others...

There was a flash of light! Then everything went dark... He could feel the wind against his ears... Was he falling? Was he drifting? He couldn't tell... It was then that he awoke! To find himself on the Pedestal of Time, in the Temple of Time. What in Hyrule just happened?
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:42 pm

"You seem to have problems of your own." she said and glanced up from her map, the sun starting to go down. "I'm afraid I cannot help you though. I'm here for business of my own."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:33 pm

"Ah, I see. I'm sorry I wasted your time..." He gave a quick bow, as it is manners to do so after a warm greeting or apologising. "well, I guess I should go to the castle to confess some things to Zelda, and ask her for some guidance... guess I'll see you around." He walked out of the village, and found the market in absolute ruins.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:38 pm

Violet folded up her map and glanced towards the graveyard. "The chariot rides tonight. will the demons follow?" She watched the deku leave and the ones from children from earlier had reritred to an inn. People were beginning to head inside before dark.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:47 pm

I wonder if that one girl I met in Kakariko's gonna be okay... all the poes, stalchildren, blue bubbles, reDeads... they all come out at this time of year to ravage any village they reach... He thought, then his mind began to wander. ...I'm sure she'll be fine. She seemed strong. But those damn ReDeads.... Ughk. Everything's gonna be okay... Except Termina... That moon...

Deku shook his head and got himself back together. "This seems more like Time Travel..." He saw a gravestone nearby, and approached it.

"Robert Fitzgerald. Lived life as a guard. Born: 1299. Died: 1334."

"Wait, 1334? Isn't it 1330? How can one predict their death?" He looked around, and approached a Gossip Stone near the Temple of time, and whacked it.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIING! It's October 16th, 1337, 17:43!"

"1337?! Okay, I DID time travel... so where's..."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:49 pm

"These beds.... aren't very comfortable... lets jsut go home..." Nova demanded as he stormed out with his ghosts close behind.

"But Nova-" Elcie said before Leanne interupted her.

"We have eanough light to make it, so lets go." Leanne said as she dragged Elice with her.

(Yeah, they're not very comfortable here, are they? Hence why they're leaving. but don't worry, I'm not leaving the RP, I have a charector i'm swapping them out for. She's in the reg desk, but i'll discribe her so you get who it is and such.)

A young girl who wore rags that were sown together into a dress and barret was sneaking around the village. "It's been 6 days since I had food... if I don't find something, I'll kill the first person I see." She thought to herself.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 3 K48fh316690/16690TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:13 pm

Violet stood up from the well and made her way to the top of the huge lookout tower that sat towards the edge of village. "There is still sun left. I don't know how the monsters work in this world. I'm only inrested in them though.." Her eyes narrowed as she waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:16 pm

The girl broke into a house, and then a smal exlplotion went off, and teh girl jumped out the window carrying a small bag of food and ran off to eat it.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:17 pm

Violet glared, watching the girl steal and run. "It isn't my buisness. She's no different then those furries. Not what I'm looking for."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:19 pm

She found a large rock and hid behind it. "Finaly! Some food!" She said to herself before she started to scarf down everything that was in the small bag.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:53 am

Violet stood up and took out her camera. She wanted a few pictures of the sky before it went down. Why did these demons come out at night. Did it turn into a storms like at home? Answer in the form of pictures.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:26 am

"Ke?" The young man stood up, staring at the stained windows around him. He knew where he was, the Temple... He had done it, he had awoken all 6 sages... His adventure was so close to ending, but it wasn't done.

He shook his head, there was a lot to take in after yesterday. He had finally returned to the ruined Castle town for what he had hoped would have been the last time. It was there that he ran into Sheik, yet again. Sheik... the mysterious Sheikah who helped to guide him through his journey, but always from the shadows. It was then and there that this warrior's mysterious veil was lifted, and was revealed to be none other than Princess Zelda herself.

He knew she was alive all that time, but he couldn't have guessed she would have hid herself so well in plain sight! But that meant little, the King of Evil's sight was all pervasive. And in the instant that she at last revealed herself to him, Ganon revealed himself to both Triforce holders. No sooner did she hand Link the Arrows of Light was she carried off by the Evil King...

The long eared lad picked up his sword and walked through the Door of Time, the Spiritual Stones still there to be seen by all. What had happened? Just as he entered the room right below Ganondorf... just as he stealed his nerves for the final confrontation... he heard the cackling of the twin hags he had already faced and beaten! Perhaps Ganon was quicker to revive his minions than Link had thought. But all it took was a single ray of light, and here he was. Right back where he had started just yesterday.

No matter, he had climbing the Tower once, he could do it again. But as he walked outside and into the doom filled Hyrule that he was fighting to liberate, he couldn't help but see a small Deku Scrub with a familiar looking hat...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:45 am

The Deku Scrub noticed Link, and backed up a little. Wait. First, my horse and ocarina get stolen. Then, Skullkid turned me into this. Then, I got sent to Termina, then, I got sent back to Hyrule, THEN, I met those poeple in Kakariko, and NOW this. What's going on?

After thinking for a little, all he said was, "Hello..."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:48 am

The girl snuk out to wreak her havoc elsewhere when she came into ear shot of the the deku scrub, and human.

"I wonder if eather of them have any food..." She thought to herself while trying to listen.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:49 am

Violet noticed the poes begin to appear around in random places, knocking over barrels of food and causing all kinds of mischief. "These were the ones that they are worried about. They aren't demons at all." She sighed and climbed down the ladder and walked over towards town. "I belive they said to knock out their lanterns." The seraph began to work quickly, swinging her lance any enemy direction until the lanterns fell and shattered, causing the poes to return to the grave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:54 am

Link nodded his greeting to the young Scrub with a small smile on his face. As he approached the Deku, he couldn't help but be reminded of the Kokiri.

"Hey, what's a little Deku Scrub like you doing out here? This really isn't the best place to be with Ganondorf's minions running around." His face held genuine worry, but he seemed more puzzled with the Deku's appearance more than anything. So...familiar...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:01 am

"I was trying to find out what's going on..." he stuttered, having a decent idea on who he was. "I was in another country... or dimension, maybe? But suddently, I got sent back here, but I also got sent forward 7 years in time, and now I can't figure out how to get back." He held out his hand, seeing if he was correct on who it was. "I'm Link. I got into a little ordeal with an imp in the forest."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:04 am

"This nonsence isn't getting me anywhere, i should see if i can get anything from the taller one." She thought bfore creeping out from her hiding spot, and threw several emeralds at Link, and created an illution of an ember at Deku link's feet.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:09 am

Deku Link spotted the embers, and jolted and ran from them. "Not fire... anything but that now."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:10 am

(Mostly to Menrow)
Suddenly, a bolt of lightning shot out and knocked out a poe's lantern. "Oi. Need a hand?" the man called.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 687877
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 3 K48fh33175/3200TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:11 am

.....Dimension? ....7 years? ....Link!? What exactly was going on here... Hearing his own name used was odd, but not shocking. He had already ran into a young Goron named Link once. But to see this Deku and hear that name...something seemed off.

It was then that he saw what looked like a handfull of Rupees flying at him. He quickly blocked them with his shield, running ahead of the young Scrub who was now all in a panic. "Don't worry...Link... We're not that far from the Castle Gates, we'll be safer past there."

Last edited by Link64 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next