Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Villain's Week Event RP Registration

+7
MidnasWolf
T-kun
Black-Wolf
MenrowSpirit
Deku Link
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Link64
11 posters

Go down

Villain's Week Event RP Registration Empty Villain's Week Event RP Registration

Post by Link64 Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Fem Fatales and Madmen of the universe, welcome to Hyrule!
A delightfully bright and happy place just begging to be ruled under an iron fist, so much so it's even in the name!
Complete with a rich standing civilization in that ripe point between declining mastery of magic and virgining understanding of steam power and science. The best of both worlds for the premium price of one!
A variety of intelligent varying lifeforms and the physical demigods they praise all helpless to your possible future of oppression!
As the first and last point touched by the long since gone goddesses of this world (No need to worry about divine intervention here folks!), its brilliant multidimensional build allows for a multitude of rule-able lands and realms all from the seat of one throne!
Not just content with simple land and riches? Want power too? Not a problem in Hyrule, as the land's only form of divine power can be held by any soul of any nature! Dark or otherwise my friends!

And your timing couldn't be better as the land just so happens to be 'between heroes' at the moment and has a rather weakened army after such a long period of peace. Whether you're content with ruling a beautiful kingdom such as this, or are looking for a foothold to build a world dominating army from, act now as such prime lake front territory is catching the eye of villains all over this universe and the next!

You can reserve your place for the "Villains' Week" open-house this week only by applying here online by filling out the following form...

Name:
Place of Origin:
Special Power:
Intent for Realm in Question?:

Any Army, Legions, or General Cast of Minions?:

Any Arch-Enemies or Heroic Do-Gooders Worth Mentioning?:

Once filled out and turned it, it should only be a few business days before your personal portal to the land arrives by mail. But spots are filling up fast so reserve yours now!

(Evil Real Estate Inc. is not responsible for any heroic defeats after the first week of open house, as well as any conflicts derived between ERE Inc. patrons and/or pre-existing villains or dark lords that wish to conquer the presented estate. Cracks and breaks in open housed real estate's timeline and dimensional structure are maintained during the open house week only and afterward are thus the sole responsibility of the patrons who stayed. Mailed portals will allow the arrival and exit of ERE Inc. patrons along with any army of mass destruction, however will be revoked and removed after and if ever the patron chooses to leave during the open housed week. Staying after this time makes returning to the realm, land, or extra-dimensional hell from which the patron arrived their sole responsibility and not the responsibility of ERE Inc. should they suffer from any loss/defeat at the hands of a hero/fellow dark lord or a severe case of home sickness. Divine powers may or may not be wieldable by mortal patrons only and ERE Inc. is not at fault if any immortal or divine patrons find physical harm in attempting to wield these powers. Patron dark lord testimonies are best case scenarios. Results my vary. Viewer discretion is advised.)
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Villain's Week Event RP Registration K48fh33200/3200Villain's Week Event RP Registration Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Villain's Week Event RP Registration Empty Re: Villain's Week Event RP Registration

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:58 pm

Name: Demon Lord Ghirahim
Place of Origin: The underworld
Special Power: Transforming his body into a massive sword.
Intent for Realm in Question?: Finding Zelda so he can revive his master.

Any Army, Legions, or General Cast of Minions?: Bokoblins.

Any Arch-Enemies or Heroic Do-Gooders Worth Mentioning?: Link, Groose's Pompadour.

Name: The Seeker
Place of Origin: A hidden Sheikah village in the Lost Woods
Special Power: Almost identical to Soven's, however her power is incomplete and untrained, so it's much more violent than Soven's.
Intent for Realm in Question?: Plunge everyone into madness with her seeing eye, and watch as it all goes to hell.

Any Army, Legions, or General Cast of Minions?: None

Any Arch-Enemies or Heroic Do-Gooders Worth Mentioning?: Soven and Lumeste

Last edited by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Villain's Week Event RP Registration K48fh3100/100Villain's Week Event RP Registration Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Villain's Week Event RP Registration Empty Re: Villain's Week Event RP Registration

Post by Deku Link Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:01 am

Name: BEN
Place of Origin: Unknown, theorized to be Indianapolis, USA.
Special Power: Highly intelligent, Teleportation, embodiment of the internet (which isn't important here), Telepathy, Possession.
Intent for Realm in Question?: Termina, simply to "play".

Any Army, Legions, or General Cast of Minions?: Nope. Actually, Kelbris.

Any Arch-Enemies or Heroic Do-Gooders Worth Mentioning?: I̎̅ͬ̉̃ͬͅsͮͬͨ͋͡҉̗̮͇͓̯͚̜̬ ̒͊̋ͩ҉̛̤i͓̦͍̼̙̤̟͇͗ͪ̀̎ͯṱ̔͋͘͘͢ ͍̬̖̺͓ͥ̒̎͒͋̿͠t̵͔̰̼͐̓̏̀h͉̗̤̘̫̺̠͙͉͒ͯ̚ȩ͉̻̣̱̖̼̞̽̓̑̓͝ ̨̖̗̘̹̒ͬ̾̔̏̆Ḟ͖̻̺͔̝ͦ͌ͭͤ͒ͫ̈̓a͚̼̦̟̠̠ͮ͂t̬̳̠̳̭̬̄ͫ͂̇̿́́ḧ̷̔҉͔͍e̡̼̯̮̗̺̦̠̭ͦ̎̈́ͩ̎r̋͆̈́̾̊҉̘̭̞͉͎̩̬̤̱́ ̻̥͉̝̠̣̬̹͐̑͘͜b̷̭͖̞̺̤̳̺͈ͮ̒̉͒͢ͅe̘̯̗͂̓̊͞h̴̨̟͇̬̻͍ͫ͐̿͂̒̌̾͡ͅi̸̶̫̞̩̳͇̺̥̞ͩͬ́ň̨͔͚̘̱̙̣̹̠ͥ̒̋͛ͨͯ̚͘ḑ̪͔͖̳̳͚ͨ̀͆͢ ̪̺ͥͦh̫͈̬̝̖̀̀ͅi̵̲͈͕̳͒͑͛̚̚ͅm̊̌̔͛ͦ̔͏̧͇̤̤̞̬̪̩͔?̴̧̮͇̞̈́͊ͦ͜ (Aww, Zalgo text no work. :<)

Last edited by BEN on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Villain's Week Event RP Registration K48fh3123770/123770Villain's Week Event RP Registration Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:05 am

Name: Sona
Villain's Week Event RP Registration Soina
Place of Origin: Oni Kingdom
Special Power: Oni Staff infused with dark magic, teleportation.
Intent for Realm in Question?: She's mostly working for the dark voice that told her to get the Triforce, or atleast, the royal family's peice.(which is Ganon from the sacred Relem.) Her intent is to make it as dark as possible, being from the Twilight Relem.

Any Army, Legions, or General Cast of Minions?: Usually has giant dark monster created from the dark side of the magic in the sage's power. But no real armies or legions other then twilight monsters she can summon.

Any Arch-Enemies or Heroic Do-Gooders Worth Mentioning?: Her brother Chrono and the Princess Linda.

Right, see, in this story, when it was created, I made Oni's(FDL) a race that lived in the twilight relem with the Twili tribe as their own tribe. Her staff was filled with the 'twilight advisor's' old power.

Name: Zink
Villain's Week Event RP Registration Zinkywe
Place of Origin: Hyrule Castle
Special Power: Dark gifts granted by his twisted form
Intent for Realm in Question?: He has no real plans for the relem itself, he just wants to get the respect and power he believes he deserves and kill his sister.

Any Army, Legions, or General Cast of Minions?: He works with the dark soul of Vaati and Dark Link, who both work for Majora, half infused in the mask he wears. He is below Vaati but above Dark Link, so, I guess he would be his minion XD However, I'll play this before he gets the mask because of possesed skull kid. It would just be easier. He's still 'evil' and still hears the voice of the demon.

Any Arch-Enemies or Heroic Do-Gooders Worth Mentioning?: His twin Linda, Vaati's minish half, his other twin Jr (more of a rivairly)

He was chosen by the darkness and hatred in his heart for being the 'youngest' by like 3 mins, and just hates the world for his mother dieing of childbirth. The Majora's Mask is infused with only half of the demon's power, transforming him into a wicked form (like the FDL mask does to Link)

Last edited by BrainWashed Nabooru on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707920
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Villain's Week Event RP Registration K48fh3540/1000Villain's Week Event RP Registration Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:32 am

Name: Vaati
Place of Origin: Minish Woods
Special Power: Turning to people to stone and turning into a god
Intent for Realm in Question?: Obtaining the light force Zelda has to take over Hyrule.

Any Army, Legions, or General Cast of Minions?: He can summon more than one monster nuff said. And apparently is working with Zink and Dark Link

Any Arch-Enemies or Heroic Do-Gooders Worth Mentioning?: Link, Zelda, Ezlo, the King, That one guy at Starbucks who always puts whipped cream on my hot chocolate when I said not to.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Villain's Week Event RP Registration K48fh3100/100Villain's Week Event RP Registration Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:41 am

Name: Tingle
Place of Origin: The Great Sea, probably Windfall Island or some such.
Special Power: Overcharging.
Intent for Realm in Question?: I plan to set up a fairy-owned shop for map decoding and other fairy needs. The prices will be completely reasonable, of course.

Any Army, Legions, or General Cast of Minions?: My slaves friends to help me run my shop!

Any Arch-Enemies or Heroic Do-Gooders Worth Mentioning?: Anyone who denies me being a fairy. Or who accuses me of scamming them. IT IS A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS I TELL YOU.
Koo-Limpa.
(i'll probably add another one later too.)

Last edited by Tingle on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 857688
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Villain's Week Event RP Registration K48fh33175/3200Villain's Week Event RP Registration Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Name: "Dark" Link
Place of Origin: The darkness in the heart of the hero
Special Power: Harboring the darkness of my enemy
Intent for Realm in Question?: Is not after realm, but rather works for the realm seeker of the highest bider

Any Arch-Enemies or Heroic Do-Gooders Worth Mentioning?:Link
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 674175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:16 am

Name: Skull Kid (possessed by Majora)
Place of Origin: Lost Woods
Special Power: Some sorcery ( I don't wanna be a god mode Sad )
Intent for Realm in Question?: Cause mayhem and chaos for the residents and having mischievous fun.

Any Army, Legions, or General Cast of Minions?: Nope

Any Arch-Enemies or Heroic Do-Gooders Worth Mentioning?: Link?

Name: Majora
Place of Origin: A mysterious tribe used Majora's Mask in its hexing rituals. However, the troubles caused by the mask were so great that the ancient ones, fearing catastrophe, sealed the mask in shadow to prevent its misuse. (copy pasta)
Special Power: Dark magic
Intent for Realm in Question?: Bring about destruction to the land of Termina or in this case, Hyrule, consuming the souls and life out of the land also.

Any Army, Legions, or General Cast of Minions?: Eh, nope

Any Arch-Enemies or Heroic Do-Gooders Worth Mentioning?: All who oppose him

Last edited by Derpiny on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 465952
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:13 am

Name: Ganondorf Dragmire
Place of Origin: The Gerudo Desert
Special Power: Black Magic, beastly transformation, and immortality granted by the Triforce of Power.
Intent for Realm in Question?: Complete and total rule.

Any Army, Legions, or General Cast of Minions?: Army of evil minions born of his black magic. Mostly Moblins, not to be confused with Ghirahim's army. Has also had a number of loose cannon villains like Dark Link work under him once or twice.

Any Arch-Enemies or Heroic Do-Gooders Worth Mentioning?: The Princess and her precious Hero.

Name: Geoffrey the professional mid-boss
Place of Origin: Somewhere in Hyrule, he doesn't even know
Special Power: He's a TP styled Darknut who's mastered the art of entrepreneurship
Intent for the Realm in Question?: Bowser made a bet with Ganondorf in their last poker night that he could take over Hyrule with out even stepping foot in it. Thus Geoffrey was hired to do the dirty work. Good money too.

Any Army, Legions, or General Cast of Minions?: He can summon a couple of lesser Darknuts that aren't all that great at fighting. More importantly he has a magic bag full of Tektites. Bought it off Hy-bay.

Any Arch-Enemies or Heroic Do-Gooders Worth Mentioning?: Ross the Subrosian hero and Largo of the Lynel
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Villain's Week Event RP Registration K48fh33200/3200Villain's Week Event RP Registration Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Name: Volvagia
Place of Origin: I dunno, some evil pit of Volcanic darkness
Special Power: Being a giant freaking dragon
Intent for Realm in Question?: I dunno, whatever Gannon tells me to do, I'm kind of his hench-dragon monster thing.

Any Army, Legions, or General Cast of Minions?:
See above. Also, King Dodongo is my bro.
Any Arch-Enemies or Heroic Do-Gooders Worth Mentioning?: Link and his Goddamned megaton hammer.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 857688
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Villain's Week Event RP Registration K48fh33175/3200Villain's Week Event RP Registration Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:56 pm

GWHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Name: KING DODONGO
Place of Origin: DEEP WITHIN THE BOWELS OF FIRE MOUNTAIN
Special Power: CHEWING THE SCENERY, ALSO THE BALL THING.
Intent for Realm in Question?: GANNON PROMISED REVENGE ON THE GORONS FOR NEVER PLAYING MARIO KART WITH ME WHEN WE WERE KIDS. HE CAN KEEP THE REALM FOR ALL I CARE.

Any Army, Legions, or General Cast of Minions?: MY VAST LEGIONS OF EXPLODING BABIES, AMONG OTHER DODONGOS.

Any Arch-Enemies or Heroic Do-Gooders Worth Mentioning?: THAT GREEN SKIRTED MEANIE WHO KEPT THROWING BOMBS AT ME WHENEVER I TRIED TO ASK HIM IF HE WANTED TO PLAY MARIO KART. SHEESH. WHAT'S WRONG WITH MARIO KART?
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 682877
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinful_InTheDark Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Name: Roostle The Bokoblin
Place of Origin: Roost Island
Special Power: Farming chuchus, exploring, and being helpful. Making many types of potions and weapons, along with being a nutjob
Intent for Realm in Question?: He use to be a leader of some bokoblins but he pissed Ganon off to much, always thinking things were wrong and that it was wrong to do evil. People always run away from him, but acts civilized, he was very curious to learn their nature, and thought it was better then nonsense bloodshed. He now goes around sailing/flying/riding (depending on what era or what not) selling items, and being a boat/sky ship/wagon taxi for people to make a living.

Any Army, Legions, or General Cast of Minions?: A wagon full of chuchus

Any Arch-Enemies or Heroic Do-Gooders Worth Mentioning?: Ganon, Link, Bokoblins, Mindless Minions

Villain's Week Event RP Registration Roostle_and_mogel_by_myuuthemew-d4jkuko
Sinful_InTheDark
Sinful_InTheDark
Deku Scrub
Deku Scrub

Rupees (₨) 424970
Heart Pieces 3
Date of Entry : 2012-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCheeseCannibal Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:08 am

Name: Cucco
Place of Origin: an egg
Special Power: throat slashing talons
Intent for Realm in Question?: Revenge for hitting me

Any Army, Legions, or General Cast of Minions?: Army of other chickens

Any Arch-Enemies or Heroic Do-Gooders Worth Mentioning?: Link, KFC
TheCheeseCannibal
TheCheeseCannibal
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees (₨) 424997
Heart Pieces 10
Date of Birth : 1993-09-19
Date of Entry : 2012-08-10

Character
Character Name: (Joey Joe Junior.... Shabadoo?)
Health Health:
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down