Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda Skyward Sword Comic-Con Trailer

2 posters

Go down

Zelda Skyward Sword Comic-Con Trailer Empty Zelda Skyward Sword Comic-Con Trailer

Post by Ezlo Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:24 am

(Wow two news posts in one day. I must be feeling pretty motivated.)

At Comic-Con this year, Nintendo released another trailer for Skyward Sword. It shows off some of the sky home world (I forgot what they're calling it.) as well as some combat, a few dungeons, cutscenes and...wait for it...A Goron! Oh, and the orchestrated music is nice too. :3 After this trailer, I can now honestly say that I'm excited for Skyward Sword.

Skyward Sword Comic-Con Trailer
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 777792
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Zelda Skyward Sword Comic-Con Trailer K48fh3100/100Zelda Skyward Sword Comic-Con Trailer Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Zelda Skyward Sword Comic-Con Trailer Empty Re: Zelda Skyward Sword Comic-Con Trailer

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:43 pm

LAWLS That old guy when Link is getting dressed looks like a taller version of Rarura
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710820
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Zelda Skyward Sword Comic-Con Trailer K48fh3540/1000Zelda Skyward Sword Comic-Con Trailer Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down