Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Ankh sat up, now that his wounds were becoming less sever but his head was hot. Even his white fur was slightly red in the face. "You could learn couldn't you? I fight with a sword. But I suppose I'm not a fierce as you guys are either. I don't think ti's fair that they treat you like this. No wonder Bask was worried about this worlds future." He moved closer to Leroy. "Are there more of your tribe causing the commotion in town? Out of revenge maybe?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:51 pm

"No, there's only three others that can morph into foxes like me. My older sister Lucia, my younger brother Ken who you fought with ealier, and then my father Nova." Leroy said before getting to his feet. "In our human form we can use wepons like swords. My brother Ken and myself do that, my sister and father don't."
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945407
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:17 pm

Ankh walked up to him, being able to walk now. "I see. Please. Let me come along with you. Unless your brother would finish me on sight? I feel that if I'm around more like me, I will beable to find out what's going on around here. You've heard of suspicious looking people being taken into trail. Imagine how they will react if I try to tell them I'm from another world under a goddess that they probably don't believe in?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:42 pm

(my i jion need somthin to do )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:16 am

(Me to! Me to!?)
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801286
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:05 pm

((IDK I think Nova sorta gave up on this rp but we could still continue it?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:41 pm

[I never gave up on it, i jsut needed some others to join so i didn't have to re-think the entire plot. <.< both can join.]
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945407
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:25 pm

(Oh. I understand sorry))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:19 am

"Wow, those guys are so cool!!" in the shadows, just around the corner, a boy was hiding. Hiding not just from the shape shifting people whom he had been following all night. But from everyone....

Born from the tribe of the dark arts, he like all of his people was greatly hated by most Hyrulians. He was just as intelligent as any Hylain, or as graceful as any Zora, or even as vitalious as any Goron, but his people's ancient struggle for magical power has left them branded by the Hyrulians as monsters. Shadow's of Hyrule! That was the name of the Wizzrobes! Even the disliked Gerudo race of theives were at least given land to call their own. Not the Wizzrobes..... They were forced to live in the dungeons of Hyrule....

They were the last remaining sect of the Dark Tribes. The first of the Dark Tribes, the Twili, were quickly banished from this world when they used their magics to gain control over the Triforce. The Shiekahs were next. They foolishly trusted the Hylians, and after their magics no longer became useful (What with the meeting of the Oocca and the Minish) they were quickly forgotten as well, abandoned after they swore their loyalty to the royal family, a swear they kept to their graves....After this the remaining dark tribes either hid in the Sacred Realm (trapped, transformed, and enslaved once the King of Evil gained control over it) or fled to neighboring lands, founding their own Kingdoms....like Ikana Kingdom....but those too fell with time....

Only the Wizzrobes remain, unjustly called monsters, they kept their appearence hidden in robes at all time. Hence the name they were branded. Some became so full of hate that they soon became like the monsters the public thought them to be. But there were always those few who refused to stoop to such level...and fewer still....those who thought maybe the Hylains just hadn't gotten a chance to know them yet.... This was the mind set of young Magus.

The boy Magus, no older than 14, was shy. But he whole heartedly believed that he could bring his people out of the shadows. Born an outcast in an already outcasted people, he knew not whom his mother was, or why he was born with the ears and tail of a wolf. Only that if he were to ever be accepted in his tribe, he would have to do something no one else had. He had to venture forth into the realm of light!

It was now his 5th day in the well lit world of Hyrule. Still adjusting to such things as "The Sun" and "Clouds" he found himself more comfortable moving about in the night. It was a warm summer's eve. Raining ever so slightly, the season's heat could be felt raising up from the cobble stone roads. It was here in Castle Town that he found a group of people, only slightly older than he with ears and tails very similar to his, walking about. He had been following them for a good hour now, observing them out of the greatest curiosity. But no matter how much he wanted to meet them, to talk to them. They were still light dwellers, and would most likely hate him just as all the others did...

(Sorry it was so long, an intro post of course! But it certainly does make some interesting sense!)
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801286
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200The Myth of Evil: Dark Winds - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2