Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The horrible daunting evil return of Public Education

Go down

The horrible daunting evil return of Public Education Empty The horrible daunting evil return of Public Education

Post by T-kun Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:50 pm

So tomorrow Espe and I start school again. I know most of you already have, and think it not a big deal. But it is, we're taking an advanced course called IB, I dunno if any of you have heard of it or not. Anyway, we're gonna have lots of homework... ew.... and we won't get on as much. So sorry in advance. Expect at least me on the weekends though, And i'll try to post in the RP's as often as possible as well.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 857788
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The horrible daunting evil return of Public Education K48fh33175/3200The horrible daunting evil return of Public Education Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down