Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout

+3
Demon Lord Ghirahim
hotboxinit
Deku Link
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:48 am

Matthew looked around with a questionable look on his face.  "Flare...what was that...?"

"I have no idea..."  Replied the fire spirit.  "It felt really weird..."

Matthew tapped his fingers together.  "This is interesting...VERY interesting..."  Then suddenly he whipped out his journal and raised it over his head.  "THIS IS GOING INTO THE JOURNAL!!!"  The mad scientist declared as he jotted something in the journal.

Flare sighed and pinched the space between her eyes.  She was used to this kind of thing but she still worried about her Tamer's mental health.

Brent paid no mind to the odd feeling, although it WAS rather unsettling, that imp looks like it's going to attack Mariana.  He had to act fast.  Suddenly large white wings sprouted from his back.  He flapped them once and used the force created to push himself in between Mariana and Skull Kid.

"Hey now," He stared, pointing his sword at the imp.  "why don't you back off before I start wounding you."

Aisha, now flying at Brent's side, glared at Skull Kid.

After the light had faded and Eclipse came to she noticed a deku mask by her feet.  She looked at her hands, then at her tail, she tugged at her ears and felt her face.  "Yes!  I'm back to normal!  F@#$ YEAH!!!!!!!"  She cheered.  Her eyes then drifted back to the mask and quickly snatched it up.  "I'm keeping this here mask AND NO ONE IS GOING TO TELL ME OTHERWISE!!"

Last edited by Black-Wolf on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : That line did not fit with Matthew's personality at all)
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 4 K48fh3100/100The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout

Post by hotboxinit Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:32 pm

The Happy Mask Salesman smiled as he turned from the giant piano, seeing Link and Eclipse back to normal. He got up and clasped his hands together in sheer joy seeing them their normal selves. And in the next moment, the instrument disappeared as swiftly as it appeared. He turned his head to to the Doctor to respond.

"Hmhmhm~ How'd I do what?" He had a little twinkle in his eye, clearly noticing the Doctor's surprise at what he had just done. "Now that you are in your original bodies, I would like to ask you again." His joy then suddenly turned into despair. "If you would please help me in retrieving Majora's Mask for me! I cannot stress how urgent it is that it be brought back to me!!! We need to hurry!!! Please!!!"

Now with the hero back in his normal body, he felt that getting the mask back would be loads easier.... right?

Skull Kid was pushed back from the force of the wind generated from Brent's wings. All he did however was continue to float there and giggle, with Tael frantically fluttering around again. "Hee hee hee, you really think that's going to help you?" Skull Kid cocked his head and eyed Brent and Aisha, floating towards them and up in Brent's face. "....You misunderstand." He rotated to the side so he could view Marianna. "I don't want to destroy you."

The imp floated back away a bit to give them some space, his voice seemed to change again as the mask was using him to speak. "Ah yes... it has a very familiar feeling. I remember it well..." He looked up at them, at the group. Those stone-cold eyes piercing into them. "I need it..... and you will get it for me. All of you. Your threats mean nothing. You will bring me that item... or I will destroy you all and everything around here." 

Skull Kid floated upward and flipped onto the top of Clock Tower, still locking his view on the group. "You have three days. I'll be waiting right here... now go."
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 4 K48fh3100/100The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 4 Empty I TRIPPED AND NEARLY KILLED MYSELF JUST TO DO THIS

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:51 pm

"That piano! The piano you just pulled out! You people haven't even discovered the chromosome yet, let alone pulling things through space?" He paused. "...Unless you aren't from around here."

_______

Link stood, confused over the Happy Mask salesman's sudden change in mood. However, he could understand the panic in retrieving the item. He nodded.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 4 K48fh3123770/123770The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Alexi knew there was something up with that woman. With the way she had been acting this entire time, and with the way she just talked down Skull Kid as if it was nothing, she was a cut above the rest. Mariana didn't flinch at the Skull Kid's threat. In fact, she looked straight into the eyes of the mask, with an expression that screamed that she had seen hell itself.

"Kill me, and everything will be destroyed anyway. I'm the last tether that's keeping this whole world from being destroyed. Don't believe me? Kill me and see what happens." She said, before relaxing a little. "But you have my word that I'll retrieve the relic. Just don't think it's going to fall into your hands."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:18 pm

The mask only tilted in response to Marianna and giggled. "Well then, you had better hope that you do retrieve it then.... Now, off with you."

"...Hm?..." The Happy Mask Salesman stopped turned to face the Doctor. "Oh... is it bothering you??" In the next second, the piano was gone. There wasn't a single indication of it being there just moments before. "Now let's hurry up before something terrible happens!!!" He shouted as he rushed toward the door of the TARDIS.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:37 pm

After Skull Kid took his leave Brent looked at Mariana is a worried and concerned expression.  “What is he talking about?  And what is this relic?”  He asked as his wings disappeared.

“Sounds to me like our little journey is going to be a mission to save the world…”  Matthew said under his breath.
Flare said nothing as she disappeared.

“Yeah, yeah.”  Eclipse said, following The Happy Mask Salesman.  “Cool your jets”

When the small party walked out of the clock tower Eclipse looked around for Skull Kid.  “Where the hell did that little shit run off to?!”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4