Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout

+3
Demon Lord Ghirahim
hotboxinit
Deku Link
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout

Post by Deku Link Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:19 pm

The doctor continued to drag the salesman along until he saw Alexi. Link wasn't sure what was wrong. 

All he saw were Angel's wings and assumed it was a weeping angel. Or at least this world's version of them.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Matthew smiled and took Alexi’s feather and carefully put it into a small silver case then he put it in his bag.  “Thank you so much!  I promise I’ll take good care of it!”

Flare looked over her shoulder and saw a weird man flailing around, some kind of plant creature, and a well-dressed man.  “…Um…Matthew.”  She wasn’t sure what she should say, so she just got her Tamer’s attention instead.

Matthew looked at Flare. “Hm?  Oh!  More people!  And what is this?!”  He noticed the little Deku ran towards him.  He got on his knees and lifted him up, examining him from every angle.  “My word!  What are you?  You’re some kind of plant but...your shape!  Like some kind of animal!  This is going in the journal!”  He set Link down and started to jot down some notes in his journal.

Flare got off Matthew’s shoulder and picked up the handkerchief he dropped and held it to his still bleeding nose.  She sighed.  Again with him going after things even though he’s hurt.  Oh well, at least the bleeding started to slow down.

Eclipse folded her arms and glared at the Doctor.  “Got something you want to say buddy?  If not then keep walking."  Her tail flicked in irritation.  She was in no mood for any more bullshit.

--

Brent sighed and slumped in the bench when Mariana left.  He rested his head on his hand.

“Have a lot on your mind?”  Aisha asked.

“Yeah.  Especially about what Mariana said.”

“Yes.  She seems rather odd.”  The spirit stretched out her wings before tucking them in again.  “We should get going.” 
Brent didn’t move or say anything.  “Are you sleeping on me?”  She looked down at Brent’s face.  Indeed he was asleep.

“Oh well I guess it can’t be helped.  I’ll let him take a little nap.”  Aisha said before disappearing.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 K48fh3100/100The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Alexi wasn't expecting the people to suddenly bust out of the Clock Tower and as a result, flinched. Hard. She turned around slowly to give herself a chance to calm her heart. "What do you think you're doing, scaring us like that?!" She said.

Why did the inn have to be so far away? Mariana cursed the distance as she made her way past the Clock Tower to get to the inn. She saw a commotion outside, and a woman yelling, so she decided to stop for a second and watch what was going on.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 K48fh3100/100The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:45 pm

After the three odd fellows left the Clock Tower, the inside finally became peaceful and quiet, for the first time in a while.

That is, until the sound of a motor could be heard.

In the forest catacombs just in front of the Clock Tower, a random silver-colored sports car with bizarre machinery strapped to the hood and back seats literally appeared out of nowhere. The car zipped quick as a flash through the forest, leaving a trail of sparks where the tires once were. The license plate, cleverly reading "OUTATIME" flew off, spinning on its edge several times before clattering to the ground.

Whoever was in the driver's seat of this odd car was clearly unable to stop the out-of-control vehicle. The driver then felt his heart stop upon seeing where the car was headed: right into a pair of very thick-looking double doors.

The driver could only stop and scream as the vehicle drove right through the doors, reducing them to splinters. However, he was now faced with an even worse problem: a giant waterwheel.

It felt as if the whole world had gone slow-mo as the car sailed into the small pond, landing right under the wheel. The driver stopped to catch his breath, until he realized that if he didn't get out fast, the wheel would crush him.

The driver flipped open the driver's side door, which flipped up like a bird's wing instead of opening sideways, and promptly dove in the pond. He could only watch as the battered, silver-colored car fell back under the wheel, where it was flattened like a pancake.

The driver, who was covered in scratches and sweat, let his knees drop into the water, panting.

Soon, the graveness of the situation dawned on him. He went over his memories, one by one.

The driver's dear friend, an eccentric old man in a white coat, invited him to witness the unveiling of his latest invention. He claimed it was an actual, working time machine. It was nearly one in the morning by the time it was ready. The man, a fellow named Dr. Emmett Brown, first tested the machine by himself days earlier, going back to the Middle Ages, whereupon he claimed to pose as an old astronomer. To further his proof, the Doc showed off a test to the young driver, a teenager named Marty McFly. After a short preparation, the Doc sent his dog Einstein one minute ahead in time, proving that the machine did, in fact, work. Pretty impressive for a machine made out of a DeLorean.

The Doc and his "assistant" prepared to try it out for themselves, refueling the car using pure plutonium. However, shortly after, things went horribly wrong.

The Doc requested to be filmed explaining his invention, therefore proving he invented time travel. However, just as the camera started rolling, a mysterious van pulled up to the two. The van was driven by a group of criminals the Doc had stolen the plutonium from. Before Marty knew it, the poor Doc was shot dead.

Having no choice, Marty hopped into the DeLorean, noticing the date had set itself to the Middle Ages. Not knowing how to change it, and with the car rapidly approaching the required 88 miles per hour, the boy hoped for the best.

And now, he just witnessed his dream of getting home quite literally crushed in front of him. He was now and forever stuck in medieval times.

"No...please no..." Marty splashed water on his face, hoping to wake himself up from this nightmare.

But, just then, the boy remembered.

The Doc had went to the Middle Ages before. Posing as an astronomer.

The boy immediately got up, running for the stairs leading out of the building.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From one of the town's many paths, a doll walked towards the square. Yes, a doll. Come on, that's hardly weird by Termina standards.

Anyway, a doll walked towards the square. It was about three feet tall, wearing a blue cloak. The doll, or rather, the creature the doll had possessed, stared up at the Clock Tower.

"So, this is the world-famous Clock Town. If I'm gonna get any info on the Star Mask, here is definitely the best place to start."

The doll was in fact a simple vessel for the creature inside, a creature hailing from the stars. Its name was unpronounceable to humans, so it simply went by the doll's name, Geno. The doll was an item for sale in the town's Curiosity Shop, until it was "stolen" during the night.

According to what little information the doll knew, a strange creature from space appeared on this planet and was causing mischief, including shattering the Star Road, the place where all of Termina's wishes and prayers were granted. The remnants of this mystical place had supposedly been stored inside of a mask, the Star Mask. It was up to Geno to find it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep in the haunted mountainous region of Ikana, a restless presence could be felt.

"Grr...something suspicious is going on here..." someone, or something muttered. Suddenly, a tiny statue appeared out of nowhere. The voice seemed to emanate from it.

"All sorts of odd incidents appear to be happening. A stolen mask, a shattered land among the stars, talk of an ominous relic, and even time travellers."

"This is no fun. No fun at all." The statue muttered, in a cold, emotionless voice. "I thought this was my land to cause trouble in. Mine and mine only. They really shouldn't have done that..."

The statue appeared to flicker in and out of sight. "It looks like a few foolish meddlers are about to meet with a terrible fate..." it said, before vanishing completely.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857564
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 K48fh3115/115The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:36 am

"Oh!... wait!! Let go! Let go!"

The Happy Mask Salesman dragged his feet on the ground in an attempt to plant them to prevent the Doctor from pulling him further along. "Wait! Let go! I'll only slow you down!!! I do not wish to interfere with the Hero of Time's quest!!!" Even once the strange time traveler had stopped, the salesman could not stop flailing around in hopes of yanking his arm free from the Doctor's grip. But then he suddenly noticed the large group of people.

This group... this group was quite a large one. And the man preferred to be alone, not surrounded by a horde of people, especially those he didn't know. He'd only caught a glance of them before turning around and covering his head with his free hand. The poor man continued to sweat, finally being able to yank his arm free by twisting his entire body, using the weight of his enormous bag to help. "STOP! STOP!! STOP!!!" 

The Salesman backed away from the Doctor and Link with extreme worry plastered onto his face then suddenly changing into an unsure and stressed smile. He gave several bows as he continued closer to the doors of the Clock Tower. "Oh please, I am very busy! Very very busy! I must get ready for my departure in three days! I've told you I cannot-"

But then.. he heard the crash. The twisting, the crunching, the scraping of metal against metal from inside the Clock Tower. He couldn't go back in there to hide away now! Not with an unknown disturbance coming from within. Ohhh, so many things going on at once. It surely didn't help that the one thing that could bring utter destruction upon the very land was out of his hands and was now awake, hungry, and destructive. He's just a wreck right now! So many disasters! So little time! He feel he may snap in just about a second or so!

"Oh... ohhh dear!! This is no good!!! I can't.. I... AAAGHH!!!!" He covered his head and flailed around even more. "No! No! No! NO! NO! NO! NO! THE WORLD IS GOING TO MEET WITH A TERRIBLE FATE! SO MANY FATES WILL BE MET!! SO MANY!! AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!!" The poor, frantic man fell to his knees and pulled his hair as he continued to flail about, but he suddenly caught eye of Alexi. Against the Doctor's instinctive reaction to freeze and be wary of her, the Happy Mask Salesman crawled over to the angel-like being and bowed at her feet. "Oh goddess of Hyrule! Please help!! Please please help!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The forest catacombs. The deep, dark catacombs was where the one who had the power to destroy Termina. The power to bring Armageddon. The power to consume. Consume everything. It's presence could definitely be felt by those nearby. Especially poor Marty. If the boy didn't know any better, he would think something was coming up behind him. And he was right.

A cackle emanated seemingly from out of nowhere, echoing across the room, filling it with a sense of dread. Then suddenly, right in front of Marty's eyes appeared none other than Majora's Mask, then the Skull Kid soon after, wearing the mask. The imp shook his head, rotating it like an owl as the mask shook right in the poor teenager's face.

"BOO!!!"
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:49 am

"HOLY SHIT!" Marty fell right on his butt upon seeing the mischievous Skull Kid. He backed away slowly on his hands. Dear god, what the hell kinda time did the Doc set that thing to? he thought as he stared into this...thing's disturbing orange eyes.

"Wh-what do you want from me?"
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857564
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 K48fh3115/115The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:54 am

The Skull Kid cackled a little horrid laugh and floating in a sit-back position as his fairy companion fluttered around him. The imp watched as Marty scuttled about with glee, watching him like a hawk with curiosity. Those eyes... the mask's eyes. Even though it was only a mask, it seemed as if the eyes watched Marty wherever he went. That piercing look that stared right into his mind, in his soul, in his very being that would send a chill up his spine.

After silently studying the teenager, the imp giggled a bit, finally speaking. "Aw, why so scared?" He turned upside down and cocked his head to the side, floating closer to Marty. "I only wanted to play! Don't you like playing games? You look like an old pro I bet!" The imp floated a bit aways from the other and turned himself right-side up. "Oh, but you don't look so fun in your current form. Not in the least bit! Here, let me fix that for you!!"

Suddenly the mask began to glow and shake as smoke puffed from it. An aura radiated from the Skull Kid and engulfed Marty. Everything seemed to go black... and then a flash. Then suddenly.... Skull Kid was gone. Along with his fairy friend. And even Marty?...

Or so it seemed. Marty had become a deku scrub!
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:04 pm

The Doctor flinched a little at the projection of Alexi's voice. "Sorry about 'at..." He was at least relieved to see that this wasn't an enemy, just a normal lady- wait... was she being bowed to, is she a goddess? Maybe a princess or something... He didn't believe in deities.

Tatl however ringed her little bell alarm. "The little Deku and I need to go find the Great Fairy if you don't mind!" She spat at the Doctor. "So you gotta put him down so he can actually do stuff! Unless you know where she is, which I doubt you do..." 

"Great Fairy, that's..." He spun around slowly, getting his surroundings. "This way is north so..." He dashed off with Link to North Clock Town. "Behind this clock tower, up the hill, and..." He got inside the fountain and noticed that instead of a pretty lady like he was told of, he saw broken sprites fluttering around. "Wot?"

"Oh no!"

(F@#$ I'm cry i feel soooo ooc)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Eclipse blinked when the Doctor suddenly ran off.  "What the F@#$ was that all about?"  She asked.

"I have no idea.  But the research must continue!"  Matthew shouted before chasing after the Doctor.  "FOR SCIENCE!!!"

Eclipse face palmed.  "Oh for F@#$'s sake..."

Brent walked over to the group, rubbing a sleepy eye.  "I heard a loud noise coming from over here.  Is everything all right?"  

"Yeah, yeah.  Just a loud noise coming from inside that tower."  Eclipse said.

"Oh."  It suddenly got really quiet when Brent looked Eclipse up and down.  He appeared to be in deep thought.

"What the F@#$ are you staring at?"

"Are you...a demon...?"

Eclipse's tail flicked hard.  She knew where this is going.  She hated that everyone she ran into assumed she was evil.  "OH MY F@#$ GOD!!!!!  EVERY F@#$ TIME I RUN INTO SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHETHER IT BE A MEMBER OF SOME CHURCH OR SOME KIND OF MONSTER HUNTER!!!  I'M NOT F@#$ EVIL!!!!  BELIEVE IT OR NOT THERE ARE DEMONS OUT THERE WHO ACTUALLY LIKE THIS PLANET AND DON'T WANT TO MESS IT UP!!!!"  She yelled.  "'OH THIS IS AN ACT SHE'S JUST PRETENDING TO BE GOOD SO WHEN THE TIME COMES SHE'LL CUT MY THROAT!'  IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING?!  I'M NOT ACTING OK?!  I AM ACTUALLY GOOD!!!"  She glared at Brent huffing and puffing.

Brent was taken aback by Eclipse's sudden outburst.  Where did all that come from?  He didn't know what to say.  But from recent experiences in his travels with the supernatural he wasn't sure what to make of this.  Should he trust her?  "...Alright.  I believe your story.  But I'm going to keep an eye on you.  Don't take it personally, I had some bad experiences with demons before."

Eclipse growled.  "Whatever."  She said before turning her back on him.  "Those F@#$ black heart bastards...giving demons who are actually good a bad name..."
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:53 pm

(SORRY SORRY SORRY I BLAME IT ON COLLEGE I'LL TRY TO POST FASTER SORRY)

Before Alexi knew it, the Happy Mask Salesman was groveling at her feet, begging for assistance. "Goddess of Hyrule?" She thought. Well, he got the goddess part right, at least. She decided to just play along for it right now, clearly this man was upset, and telling him he got the wrong gal might make it worse. She needed to calm him down. "Yes? What is it? What's the matter?" She asked, as calmly as possible.

Mariana knew she wasn't going to get to the inn at this point. This massive gathering of people meant that something was happening. She decided to go join them. She looked at Eclipse, though not with a judging eye. Then she looked at Alexi. For someone like her, the sudden presence of an angel and a demon was frightening, but she was good at hiding how she felt. All what she was ultimately concerned with was finding the relic and destroying it before she died. "What an interesting group of people." She said, crossing her arms.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:38 am

The panicked salesman continued to quickly grovel to Alexi, sweat dripping from his face as he tried to speak, yet through his panic his words were mashed together, making him just barely understandable. "Ohthankheavensyou'rehere! YouaretheGoddessofTimeareyounot??? Pleaseohpleaseassistme!" He yelped as he was bowing to her, still so very frantic to the point where it was like he was doing pushups. "Ilostsomethingthatcouldbringaboutdestruction toanywhereandeverywhere andIneedyourhelp! PleasehelpmeOHPLEASEHELPME! HAVEMERCYIBEGOFYOU!!!" 

The Happy Mask Salesman stopped his bowing and just kneeled there in front of Alexi, holding his head as it ached so much. The throbbing pains from all of this... CHAOS happening at once. First, his mask was stolen, then comes this strange box-like thing with a strange man who somehow knows of him and disrupted his quiet contemplation,(more like frantic pacing and flailing) THEN... his one place for solitude where he can wind down and relax might have been infiltrated by who knows what! And he sure as hell isn't in any condition to go inside Clock Tower and investigate. And now... all of these people! This group! Who are they? Where did they come from? He felt as if he was surrounded as he sat up on his knees, frantically looking around at them all. Studying them. 

"Who..."

His suspicious feeling was creeping back upon him, as he no longer felt frantic. A glare seemed to grow on his face as he quickly stood up, the masks clanging against each other as he unusually managed to balance himself despite carrying the heavy bag.

"Just who... WHO are you all!!?? How did you get here?!??! HOW???" His voice rose as it sounded raging to say the least. "Don't tell me you're here in search of that mask… In search of MY mask!!!" He instantly went for Matthew, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and shaking him like he had shaken the Doctor just moments before. "It's MY MASK!!!! DON'T LET YOUR GREED OVERWHELM YOU!! STAY AWAY FROM MY MASK!!!"

But then... he had a sudden thought that snapped him back into reality… or at least from his blind rage.

"Perhaps… it is… the mask's doing! Oh… Ohh… oh forgive me! Forgive me!!!" He dropped Matthew to the ground and danced around in place, back into panic mode. "I cannot .. I cannot just stay behind here. You all… I don't know you!!! I can't trust you! Oh do forgive me!" He looked around as he clasped his hands together, he was very nervous to say the least. Perhaps… he thought, he really must cooperate with the Hero of Time and that strange, strange man whom he had entrusted with the task of returning his precious item to him. He shook his head and was backing away from Matthew, giving a few bows as he tried hard to keep himself from panicking yet again. "I must.. I really must be going!"

He turned around to make his way downtown, walkin fast, faces pass as he's homebound, when he faced Alexi and grabbed her by the hand as he bowed to her (poor dude does a lot of bowing, doesn't he?) "I pray that you bless us and watch over us on this quest, my dear Goddess of Time!!" He said as he let go and made his way in the direction where the Doctor and Link were.

Unknown to the Happy Mask Salesman however, what he desired was literally right behind him… behind those double wooden doors….
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:33 am

Matthew stumbled to his feet after the Happy Mask Salesman dropped him after shaking him like a saltshaker.  Here he was just minding his own business following Link and the Doctor for his research and all of a sudden this crazed man grabs him by the collar yelling something about a mask.  What an odd fellow.  Clearly research on this man must be done.

The scientist shook his head to regain his composure and ran after the Salesman who sells masks.  “Excuse me!  Excuse me my good sir; are you by chance following that interesting pair?”  The man laughed.  “Well, I hope you don’t mind a little company!  I was just about to follow them myself so they can help me with my research.  It’s for science!”  He wrote something in his journal.

“Oh!  I’m Matthew by the way.”  He gestured to Flare.  “And this is my Spirit companion, Flare.”

Flare glared at the Happy Mask Salesman.  “Shake him like that again and I’ll burn your hair off.”

Matthew laughed again.  “Oh don’t mind her!  So, what’s your name?”

Brent looked at the others that were around him.  “Uhh…should we follow them?  They’re making me a bit worried.  Especially that one with the masks…”  

Eclipse shrugged her shoulders.  “I guess it wouldn’t hurt to make sure that guy doesn’t go into another panic attack and tries to hurt someone.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:00 pm

After tiring of the constant pestering of leavers, the young Avira decided to wander into the town not too far from the bay's sands, a small little town by name of clock town. With his fluffy fox ears, he heard the echoes of all the loud nosies of the town, like the yelling and bickering, and a little bit of gossip amongst the towns people.

"This town is actually quite cozy looking." The red haired child muttered to himself before he started to walk around aimlessly. He got within the large cluster of people's line of sight, but swiftly stepped back. "What the devil is going on?" He peeked around for a quick glimpse to find a way around the group.

He ended up sneaking along behind a pair of large men that casually walked without a care in the world, and after being out of the cluster's sight, he resumed his wandering with a cautious eye.

The young Avira eventually wandered into the great fairy fountain where he ran into the strange nicely dressed doctor and the floating yellowish colored fairy. While the man in the suit was staring into he fountain of sprites, the redhead walked up behind him rather quietly.

"Hello there." He said. "You seem to be much more regal compared to these townsfolk. Are you the local ruler of the town or something?" He added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:18 pm

Alexi had a very hard time following what the HMS was saying. And when he ran away, she was left there wondering just what the heck that guy's problem was. "Well, I heard something about him losing something that will bring destruction and he wants my mercy...what a strange man. Though I can't say I like that destruction part one bit. Does anyone know about the mask he was talking about?" She asked. 

Mariana had no idea what this mask business was, but she suddenly had a terrible feeling in the pit of her stomach.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:29 am

The Doctor dashed out the cavern, Link trailing behind. He noticed the Happy Mask Salesman there. "Oh! I thought you didn't want to come." He grinned still as if he were lightly poking fun at him.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:34 pm

Avira was annoyed at being ignored, but quickly found an excuse to keep himself calm. "Well, he was a rather tall gentleman." He muttered to himself. "And I am still rather small..." He added before going after The Doctor once more.

"Hey!" The red-haired child called to the doctor. "Hey! Mister!" He threw a small wisp at the back of the Doctor's head that felt like a gentle poke. "Are you the mayor or something?" He said stopping a yard behind the doctor so he didn't have to look up as far.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:09 pm

As the salesman began to flee from South Clock Town, he noticed Matthew chasing after him. He instantly whirled around, his masks clanging to and fro as he turned to face the scientist after him.

"Oh please, sir! Leave me alone, I must go-" He was in a panic at first, but then after hearing what the other had to say for a bit... had Matthew mentioned something about research? He quickly grew offended and stopped in his tracks to face the scientist.

"What was that you said???" His eyes shot open in a glare as he looked Matthew right dead in the eyes. "Research? RESEARCH??! Is that what you call this?! Do I look like a laboratory specimen to you?!??!!?! DO I?!?!" The Happy Mask Salesman was very offended at the scientist's remarks. He does not like to be interviewed or treated like a subject of research in the least bit. Even if it's not what Matthew had intended, the very mention of anything akin to studying the salesman as if he were an object made his arger great annoyed. "This is not the time for conducting experiments of such!!! Do you have ANY idea of how dire this situation is?! WHY DOES NO ONE LISTEN??!!!"

He was not in the mood for any of this, he was wasting time with his ranting and he took off, disappearing. It wasn't long after until he seemingly appeared out of nowhere in front of the Doctor and Link, who was still a deku and his fairy companion. The salesman held his hands together as he smiled to the group, like if nothing had upset him earlier.

"Oh yes, it is my mask after all. You two are the only ones I can trust with this quest... I would have just gone back inside and waited but... there is something within the tower that I dare not attempt to find out what it is nor face it, hmhmhm..." He rubbed his hands, still a little worried at the fate of the world, but as he said, he trusts those two and would have to tag along with them. What kind of hardships would they endure while going out to retrieve the dangerous item he had? He didn't know. He never did go on any important treks like Link or the Doctor had, but he was going to tag along for the sake of Termina, for the sake of Hyrule, anywhere and everywhere.

His train of thought was interrupted upon seeing the wisp behind the Doctor. "AH!"
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:45 pm

Matthew just stood as he watched the HMS ran off.  “He’s a rather interesting fellow.”

Flare nodded.  “Quite.”

The man smiled.  “Well let’s resume what we were originally doing!  Following that well dressed man and that plant creature!  It’s for science after all!”  He said before he sprinted off. 

Matthew had managed to get to Link and the Doctor were.  To his surprise the HMS was already there.  But no matter, after all, SCIENCE!  “Ah yes, my good man!  I’m so glad I have found you.”  He smiled at the Doctor.  “Allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Matthew.  And this is Flare.”

“Hey.”  The fire spirit said.

“I was just wondering if—[INSERT LOUD EXAGGERATED GASP HERE].”  The scientist let out a loud gasp as he caught sight of Avira.  Before the Doctor even had time to turn around to the boy Matthew ran to him and fell to his knees, sliding to a stop before the child.

“Ooooh!  What are you?!”  Matthew exclaimed as he picked Avira up and turned him in different directions.  “My word!  I have never seen someone like you before!  This is going straight into the journal!”

--

Eclipse walked to the doors of the Clock Tower.  “I know that I said that we should follow those weirdos.  But…don’t you think we should see what made that loud noise?”

Brent walked up to her.  “Now that you mention it, it does seem like the logical choice.”

Eclipse slowly pushed the doors open and stuck her head in.  “Hmmm...yep, this is a large room alright.”  She said before walking in.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:01 pm

"Unhand me you inferior human!" Avira yelled, but the mad scientist was too into him to even hear. "Fine. I guess I'll just be forceful." He muttered before two tails went around Matthew's neck and one around all four of his limbs that halted blood flow so he was forced to drop him. "As much as I'd love to simply kill you now for touching me, I think I'll let you pass this time. I like seeing mad humans. They remind me that there's still fun in the world." The redhead said releasing his grips "But next time you do that, I won't promise mercy. I'd have you just ask me outright rather than manhandle me!" He scolded.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:16 pm

The Doctor turned around and a wisp papped him in the face. "Wot was that for?" He blurted. Soon he saw the same person choke another. "Hey, stop it! Stop it right now, there's no need for any of this!" He looked over to Matthew. "Here, you need to start asking for permission before you research or at least do what I do and do it without any physical contact." He spun around to face Avira. "And you. Wot is up with you? Are you the reason this is all going on? Using souls... wisps and stuff?"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:45 pm

As soon as he saw Avira attack Matthew the Happy Mask Salesman immediately intervened, stepping between the two of them. His smile never faded nor did his hands unclench from one another. He just suddenly appeared between the two.

"Now now... there will not be any of that you two. Now if you'll excuse us, we have to find a very important item of mine... that I'm sure you have something to do with?..." He turned his head to face Avira, instantly suspicious as soon as he saw his attempt to harm another. "Surely you have something to do with this, with you.... and your powers...." His tall frame loomed over the child, his eyes shot open into that piercing glare. "You're not the one involved in what that horrible little imp is doing, aren't you?"

Last edited by Derpiny on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:47 pm

"Alright and that's our cue. Come along," He said as he grabbed The Happy Mask Salesman's hand. "Allons-y!" He chirped and ran off with the Happy Mask Salesman and Link. He knew that'd just escalate.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:33 am

"Imp? Important item? What?" Avira said only for the doctor and the HMS to run off before he could even reply. "All I wanted to know is if mister fancy-pants was the mayor because I saw a house I'd simply love to buy!" He was talking out loud to himself with everyone around him capable of hearing him. "And the tall guy with the squinted eyes and large backpack... I like him." The redhead's voice soon died down to a mumble. He let out a sigh and tried to walk after the unique trinity that was a plant, a nicely dressed man, and a mask salesman.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:24 am

((Ok I wanna wait for Mario to come back. I'll give him a week or so then we'll see.)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:43 am

((*dramatically points sword to sky* ONWARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!!!!!)) 

Matthew gasped for air and violently coughed as he rubbed his neck.  He was used to creatures attacking him whenever he did his research.  But this one...oh yes, this one was very feisty.  Research had to be done.  Oh?  But what's this?  The people who he was trying to talk to seemed to have got away again.

Matthew jumped to his feet.  "No matter!"  He cleared his throat.  "I'll find them again!  After all I can't let down science!!!!"  He cheered as he sprinted after the group.

"I'm going to F@#$ burn that kid's hair off..."  Flare thought bitterly.

--

Eclipse looked around as soon as she stepped in the Clock Tower.  "Hmm...nothing out of the ordinary here--what the F@#$ is a police box doing here?"  She squinted at the blue box on the other side of the room.  "How the hell did this thing get in here anyway?"  She asked aloud, running her hand up and down it.  Then, all of a sudden, she froze.  Her fur on her tail stood on end. 

"It feels like...somebody..." She turned around, claws extended.  "...WANTS TO SELL ME SOMETHING!!!!"  She yelled into the darkness.  Wait, 'Sell me something'???  Oh, Eclipse is going to have a little chat with a certain somebody later.  Really?  'Sell me something'?  Honest to god, if this writer wanted to make a cartoon reference at least she could have picked something better for Eclipse to say.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next