Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture!

+5
Link64
TheCheeseCannibal
hotboxinit
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Admin sticky Re: SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture!

Post by T-kun Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:01 pm

"That is one high quality shack." Espe said, as they left the ship.
"Indeed, never have I seen such quality shack-work." T-kun commented, marveling at the beauty.
They saw Wheatley looking rather nervous, or at least as far as round robot things could look nervous.
"Wonder what's so frightening about a shack of such beauty." Espe pondered.
"I'm not sure. I'm actually tempted to purchase it myself, and start a small business of selling shack-replicas to tourists." T-kun replied, imaging how his business would rake in the cash.
"I should've told them to lock you two in the ship..." Tandy said from Espe's wristwatch.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861288
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 K48fh33175/3200SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Derpiny wobbled out of the ship as they landed. "Ugghhhhh I shouldn't have eaten right before we landed. Aaaaugh" She stumbled over to T-kun and Espe holding her stomach.
"Hey Tunk, hey Espe could ya help a bro out? You got any like... tums or something?"

(Sorry for short post. I couldn't think of anything ;; )
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469552
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 K48fh3100/100SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:50 am

--Hey. I wanna pause this RP for TP until she returns from the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.--
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589639
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:18 am

((Well since TP is back, as am I, I’m going to post my thingy here before the rp gets too deep into the plot))

Jim practicly rolled out the door and continued rolling until he collided with Derpiny. Jim had heard what she asked for then quickly dug into his pocket and took out a bottle of tums. “Tum tum tumtum. Tum tumtum. Tuuuuuuum!” He offered the bottle to Derpiny.

“Hmm…I’m guessing that this little shack is where our objective is.” Robert said, looking at the small hut.

“Oooooh…I love it when you talk all commando-like.” Toby said.

“….You’re breaking the three foot rule.” Robert said, pushing Toby away.

“OH MY GOD HE TOUCHED ME!” Toby cried before blood spewed out of his nose and he fell on his back.

Klao noticed Wheatly and knelt down at eye level with him. “Hey there little guy.” She said, stroking him. “It’s going to be ok.”

Meanwhile the cupcake hopped out of the ship and was watching everyone intently.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522166
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 K48fh3100/100SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:46 am

TAL tumbled his way out of the grounded ship, "WOAH! WHAT'S GOING ON! ARE WE UNDER ATTACK!"
He looked down at the ground.
Noticing something he crouched down, then practically laid belly down on it. He examined a small beetle, picking it up, standing up, and then accidentally squishing it in his pincher like fingers.
"...TINY MICROCOSMIC EVIL EVERYWHERE! WHAT ARE THESE EXOSKELETAL MONSTERS!" he quickly turned about staring at the miles of corn fields, "Their fortress is relatively massive and impenetrable! When compared to their size and structure of course. How could we ever have prepared for such a powerful and greatly undersized foe! Their ability to infiltrate en mass is neigh on unstoppable! We're doomed! We're all doomed! I can already feel them crawling up my servos and using their tiny 6 leg built computation devices to hack into my systems and suck the very posi-magnetic electrical life out of me! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
The mad machine instantly took off in a craze, "I WANT TO LIVE! AT LEAST BY WHICH STANDARDS THE ALDORIAN RACE OF SENTIENT MOTH PEOPLE JUDGE A MACHINE TO BE LIVING BY!!!"
He crashed through the door of the shed everyone was staring at only to hit a metal girder once inside. Bouncing back and hitting the floor, he was shocked, confused, and a little indifferent to fine the shed contained a rather clean though long since used elevator.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800186
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:34 pm

TP crawled out of the ship last, covered in weapons and things to hand to everyone. She literally crawled, as the phasers and phaser rifles and communicators and things were too heavy for her to carry. "Ok seriously guys please take one of these before I get crushed to death." She said from under the pile of weaponry. Gename lifted a phaser rifle off of her and she could breathe again.

"I don't need to use this but I'll keep it just in case, friend." He said. Gento scoffed and took one as well. Pip and Kip started handing out communicator badges to everyone, and they took their own phasers. TP got up, now devoid of heavy equipment.

"Ok! These badges are communicators, just tap it and you can open a line with everyone else that has one. There are limits to the range though. Press this button to use the phasers and pull this trigger to shoot the phaser rifles." After the review, she looked at the shack. "Is that where we're headed?" She asked. "Let's go then!" Just then, a voice came over the comm badges.

"Hello everyone, this is Compy. As you know, I can't leave the ship since I'm tied into the systems. Well, I just wanted to wish you luck. You humans really are something else. I'll keep the ship ready for you when you all get back." She said. Ell ran out of the ship too.

"Wait! Let me go too! I have weapons!" she said, producing a little black sack-like thing. Something was sloshing around inside. "Blood bombs. I'll be safe, let me go!" She pleaded. TP smiled.

"If that's what you want. Just try to not get your blood on anyone." She said. "Ok, we're off!"
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752623
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:11 am

After hitting Derpiny up with some antacid, the duo took their equipment from TP.
"Federation level phasers? Nah, we're good." T-kun said, handing it back. "We brought our own stuff." He said, patting his holster.
"So we're going into the shack TAL just nearly destroyed? Works for me." Espe said, as he put on the wristwatch from TP.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861288
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 K48fh33175/3200SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:29 am

"OH THANK GOD!!" Derpiny grabbed the bottle of tums and held it upside down above her face as her tongue came out and dug into the bottle like an anteater, eating the whole bottle, not caring for the chalky taste one bit. "AHLALHHLHLAHLHELEHEHLAEHLALHLAELHELE" She threw the bottle away and was still crunching away at the life-saving tablets. "Thanks you sled!"

All of a sudden, the cornfields seemed to stop flowing in the wind... the wind itself abruptly stopped blowing as well. Everything seemed to have their color drained out of it until it was almost black and white. It seemed almost as if time itself was stopped....

Derpiny looked around with an almost worried face, "Guuuyyyyysss??? What's happening?..." She then turned to Jim then looked at the bottle of tums she just eaten. "DID YOU PUT DRUGS IN THESE YOU LITTLE SHIT?!?!?!?!"

All of a sudden there was a flash, then a tall figure seemed to be walking toward them from the shed. Derpiny stopped and looked over at it, "A! IT'S SLENDERMAN!!"
As it got closer, it could be seen more clear. It was the G-Man yet again, carrying a briefcase and straightening his tie. He approached the group.
"Oh never mind." Derp called to her buds. G-Man made a coughing sound as if telling her 'shut the f*@# up woman, I'm trying to speak.'

"Well... It's nIIiiiice to fi-nally meet you... at Laasst." He cleared his throat again and continued speaking with them, "I apologize for the cruUuUude intro-duc-tion?.. but… well… things could have been… worse…heh. As you can plain-ly see, your.. world.. your planet… your- home… is under attack yet again. But.. heeere you are… fighting for your.. survival… Just like every other one of your spe-cies." He went silent for a moment, as images of the inside of the abandoned facility flashed before them. The 'man' continued to speak, "Make your way... to the.. cen-ter of the building.... you will find... the free man..." The image of him seem to grow smaller and smaller and he disappeared.

Everything went back to normal. The doors of the shed flew open, beckoning them to enter. Derpiny's face was still grossed out. "W...what just... guys?"

(And here is where I DM)
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469552
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCheeseCannibal Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:58 pm

(derp told me to do it)
Space core stares off in to nothing then interrupts just about every word the G man was saying with SPACE!

To witch the G man mutters shut the F@#$ up.
TheCheeseCannibal
TheCheeseCannibal
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees (₨) 428597
Heart Pieces 10
Date of Birth : 1993-09-19
Date of Entry : 2012-08-10

Character
Character Name: (Joey Joe Junior.... Shabadoo?)
Health Health:
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:01 pm

(Cheese told me to do it)

During the speech and interruption, G-Man just b*Navi*h slapped Space Core into another ethnicity.

--
FAST FORWARD TO CURRENT TIME
Derpiny flails around like Kermit the frog

(okay now we will stop being derps)
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469552
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:55 am

Hipster looked a bit frightened for a little. "Who WAS that man? He was creepy... yet... interesting."

DJ shook her head. "Such a weird one."

Last edited by DekuElegy on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Whoops.)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589639
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:34 pm

“….Okaaaaay…that was odd.” Robert said.

“Who ish dis free man that person spoke of?” Jim asked, tilting his head to one side.

“How the hell should I know?”

“You’re smart.”

“Just because I can speak seven different languages does not make me Einstein.”

“Guys…can you please stop bickering?” Klao asked.

“Hmph.” Toby said as he crossed his arms. “That guy wasn’t even hot. I am very disappointed.”

“Okey! What are we waiting for? Let’s gogogogogogogogogogo!!” He cheered before he ran to the shed, tripped then rolled in. “You must be Tal! I EZ Jim!”

Robert sighed. “Alright, let’s go in...and...whatever.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522166
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:13 am

(I'd post but I'm waiting on others. Guys please. Please?)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589639
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:35 pm

AND THEN AR WHIT KAT RAN PASST THE SHEED AND BITED DERN ON TOBY'S ERM, TRYIN TO ATE IT BUTT IT WAS TOO BERG. SO IT LERKED HIS FERCE AND REN AWAYS.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711520
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 K48fh3540/1000SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:05 pm

TP stared at G-man before blinking and returning her attention to the area. "Ok! Let's go to the shack!" She said, before leading everyone into it.

Inside was dark and dreary. The majority of the equipment inside was rusted or just completely eroded after the test of time. Nature had found its way inside the little shack and various plants were growing inside, on the walls, on the equipment, and on the floor, which was littered with debris. "Everyone, watch your step." TP said. She made a note of the puddles of water scattered about. The air smelled like stagnant water and rust. It was almost nauseating.

"What died in here?" Gento asked, cracking his knuckles. Ell undid a few of the wraps and the spots on her skin started glowing, casting a pale blue light around. It wasn't enough to illuminate the entire area, but at least they could see a little better. Pip and Kip started using their tricorders to find a door.

"This way." Kip said, walking in a direction.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752623
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Wheatley was on the ground shivering after a 20-floor-level plummet. Hipster was all curled up, still recovering from absorbing the shock. DJ was still climbing down with the walls. It took her a good 10 minutes to get down.

After a bit Wheatley around. GLaDOS' head was hanging on the mainframe like how she was when Chell had "shut her down" for a core transfer. She wasn't operating at the moment. "Oh thank god, she's off," he chirped quickly. "Okay. We should be able to find a portal gun around the bottom floors. But I should see into finding someone who knows their way around here. There are maps but nowhere to download them to..."

"I can take the download," Hipster said. "I have ports that could handle a core of your size on my back." He lifted one of the scarf flaps to reveal a port on his back. "If someone could hook him up he could copy the files over to me."

(Ripping off of Metroid Prime LIKE A BAWSS)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589639
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:20 pm

Beep...beep...beep....BEEP! Veeeeerp! Svviiiiiiiing!

The sounds of machinary chirping and warming up echoed as TAL rebooted. The group had...had left him behind!! That's just mean! Depressing! And down right soul crushing! That is to say IF TAL HAD a soul. But....eh....not so much. So he went about his marry way.

It didn't take long for him to meet back up with the group, but they were rooms away and were huddled around a large modular central processing AI. TAL walked up to it and wiped off some dust..."Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System. She's....ancient.....yet beautiful...Like a golden, and sillicon, idol crafted by the hands of science and lemon obssessed monkeys..." he paused for a moment..."Why are all the best things built by small mammals?" he questioned alloud as he recalled Tkun's ship.

"Alright! Lets put this baby up!" exclaimed the mechanical mad man, "Do you think she likes adaptive AIs? I hope she likes adaptive AIs." he made a noise into his hand as if he was smelling his none existant breath, "I wonder how big her memory banks are...NOT THAT....THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT! I mean, processing speeds are important too, obviously! I just like a girl with a little umph in the RAM department ya know?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800186
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:13 pm

As the group entered deeper into the facility they could notice a few exposed wires and cracks on the AI system. Even though it was underground there was still damage done around here and there. It looked as if it had been in the crossfire of the enemy fleet's attack. There were piles of rubble and exposed wire, still live here and there. Some of the cameras had fallen off the wall as well, with a few rusted dead turrets laying around. Derpiny was looking around and eyeing the building around them,

"So... this is where we're supposed to be?.. Where's that Gordon guy?" She squeaked, looking down and the huge AI system on the ground in front of them. A couple of turrets wobbled over to them, "Hell-o."

hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469552
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Jim smiled and walked over to the turrets. “Well hello there little fellas.”

“I wouldn’t get too close to them.” Robert said, eyeing the little robots.

Jim knelt down and picked up one of the turrets.

“Hell-o friend.”

“I think it likes me.” Jim said with a smile.

Then the turret’s sides expanded outwards from its body, revealing a set of gun barrels. Its red eye lit up and a little red dot moved up to Jim’s forehead.

“Target acquired.”

BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM

The tiny robot started firing off rounds at the poor boy! Jim dropped it and ran away as more rounds flew at him. He was lucky that a few bullets only grazed his hair.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGH!!!!!!” Screamed Jim as he ran for cover.

The turret diverted its attention from Jim and focused on Robert. The second turret followed suit.

“There you are.” Replied one of the turrets as a red dot ran up Robert’s chest.

“…You’ve got to be kidding.” Robert said, looking irritated.

The turrets cocked their guns at him. “Good-bye.” They said at the same time.

Klao raised her hand and a large flame appeared in her palm. She threw it at the turrets and lit them on fire.

“I’m on fire!” The turrets last words before they exploded.

Jim stuck his head from behind Robert’s back. “That wasn’t cool.” He glared at the burned parts of the robots.

“Well at least there were just two of them.” Robert said.

Suddenly a hundred small red lights appeared behind them in the shadows. They were more turrets and were coming after them, guns cocked and everything.

“…Son of a b***h…” Robert muttered as he drew his sword.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522166
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:50 pm

DJ, Hipster and Wheatley had managed to find somewhere quiet and safe.

"I'll sync you two." She picked up Wheatley and placed him on Hipster's back on the jack. There was some buzzing and other odd noises, but eventually Hipster gave the cue that he had the maps. He was feeling a bit dumbed down from having to pick up some of Wheatley's AIML documents and such. He was going to sound like the blue-eyed moron for a while.

Hipster pulled up the map. It was like an HUD, being able to be seen on his glasses lens. "Wow, this place is huge! This building goes down so many levels...!"

"This is Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Enrichment Center. It's inside a salt mine. So it's going to go down an almost indefinite amount of space from the surface," DJ replied.

The trio returned to find the team being shot at! "Oh no, we're unarmed," Hipster commented.

"We need to find a portal gun before anything! But where... Hipster, Wheatley, can you detect that?"

"No, sorry. This only appears to be a map the engineers made using the blueprint."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589639
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCheeseCannibal Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Gordon heard the gun shots before he saw where they were
coming from, on instinct he ducked and rolled crowbar at the ready to smash in
the skull of a combine. All Gordon could
see though was a small odd ball group of people being shot at by a bunch of turrets
on a conveyer belt. It seemed they had tripped a wire or something to trigger
the defense. He figured these must be
the group of people the G man spoke of; if he did not act fast they would probably
not make it.

With that Gordon leaped in to action, from where he was he was behind the turrets
line of sight. Good this meant he could just take them all out at once. The silent man ran at the turrets with his
crow bar extended using the hooked end to literally close line all of the
robots that where in a nice neat little row.

All the poor little turrets fell over like dominos shooting there bullets sporadically
and saying various Phrases before shutting down. Gordon stepped over the fallen robots to
check on the group.

Some of the stray bullets hit part of GLaDOS’s hull that a small moth fairy had
made in to its house. He startled
screaming and flying out as his little nest was ripped apart. “Oh bloody mercy!”
Mothley squeaked as he flew out seeing what had happened. “Oh look there are people here! Hello people.”
And with that he flew down to them.

Space core how ever did not seem to even realize they were in danger the whole
time this was happening. He just wiggled around babbling.
TheCheeseCannibal
TheCheeseCannibal
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees (₨) 428597
Heart Pieces 10
Date of Birth : 1993-09-19
Date of Entry : 2012-08-10

Character
Character Name: (Joey Joe Junior.... Shabadoo?)
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:57 pm

The remaining turrets were shut down. There wasn't much left of them since Aperture had been in the crossfire of the enemies. As the last one fell before the silent man, all was quiet for a moment. The quiet made the area even more eerie, wires that hung from the ceiling swaying to and fro from the action earlier.

Derpiny just stood there hiding behind DJ as all of this was going on, shielding Hipster and Wheatley like a herp. She looked around to see if the turrets were really down and after a few minutes it finally clicked.

"Oh...." she said. "Are you that guy that the other guy was talking about?" He looked around again, still unsure about what was going on, but things seemed safe for now. After all, the big scary robot hasn't woken up from the fiasco.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469552
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:08 am

TAL bumped his head as he looked up hearing the worlds "scary" and "robot" which were words he was unsurprisingly use to, "What's that?"
As he asked his question, the group could also see him connect a large cable together that spat out a nasty volt of electricity that sent him flying a few feet!
The room suddenly retained an eerie glow as lights started to come on.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800186
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:32 am

"Oh no! Oh nonononono no no no!!" Wheatley panicked.

"What's wrong?" Hipster asked curiously. "He only turned on the lights."

"Yes, but power may be returning to HER. Okay, maybe we can still hack it! S...someone plug me in over there!"

DJ ran over to the dock and plugged Wheatley in. "I think the password is ABCGH"

There were 5 beeps, then a distinct beep which sounded like Access was granted. "Okay, I see a lot of things here. System maintenance protocols... No... Turret Production line... Not exactly...."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589639
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:58 pm

"Oh this is bad. Things aren't going well." TP said. Still, she somewhat knew that she had an ally in the man that helped to destroy the turrets, but she was more worried about Glados. She had known a little of the story of Portal that Wheately mentioned and if TAL gave her power back, then they all were in for it. She wasn't so concerned about herself as she was for the others, especially the younger ones. "Wheately please tell me you can lock her out PLEASE." She said.

"What's going on?" Gename asked. A few people in the group were in a panic and he just really hoped that everything was going to be ok. Gento crossed his arms and Ell waited near the twins.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752623
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum