Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture!

+5
Link64
TheCheeseCannibal
hotboxinit
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Admin sticky Re: SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture!

Post by hotboxinit Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Derpiny was having quite a fun time floating around, spinning, flailing around. Flipping like a dolphin at Sea World, when suddenly the gravity was turned back on. "Oh shi-" she landed with a loud thud, right on her booty. "AAH!" she squeaked. She rolled over in pain as her poor, sore butt ached from the impact. "My aaaasssss! ;_;" She got up when Hipster helped her up. "Thanks hon. Shhhhh aaaahhhh........ what the fuuuuu." She stood there rubbing her butt to soothe it, then noticed DJ, "Hey Deku doodle doodle. Guess you had fun swiiiiimming in the aaaair. Just swiiiiiiiiming in the aaairrr~" She sung a little tune but she wasn't in the rain. "So how you doi-" but before she could continue speaking with Deku and Hipster, she saw Jim again coming towards her general direction. She sighed and face palmed.

"You guys uh, hungry? They said there was a mess hall on this deck but I have no idea where it is." She turned around and there it was. "......oh. F*** it, let's get some pizza!" She grabbed DJ and Hipster by their hands and took off towards the mess hall, shouting "GOTTA GO FAST-aaugghh." She hunched over and liquid rainbows started oozing out of her mouth. "Hey guys I don't feel so g- FUOUGDFHGLGGHHGHH!!!" She vomited up CheeseCannibal.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 2 K48fh3100/100SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:45 pm

“Aww…he left…oh well. Time to have a chat with this dude.” Toby said before turning around to face Gename only to be knocked down by him. “Owwww…wow…one of my many dreams…to be pushed down by a hot man…”

As Jim was floating through the hallway flapping his arms like a ninny he suddenly fell face first to the floor. “…Okay…ow.” He said, sitting up and rubbing his face. He looked up and let out a huge gasp when he caught sight of Derpiny.
“Miss Blue Hat! I found jooooo!!!” Jim cried sprinting down the hallway and following her into the mess hall. “Hey Miss! You didn’t give me you na---ohh…” He cringed as he watched Derp puke. He shoved his hand into his pocket and took out a bottle of ginger ale. He walked up to her and shoved it in her face. “Here, take dis here. It’ll make you feel better.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 2 K48fh3100/100SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCheeseCannibal Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Cheese writhes around on the floor shrieking. "I CANT SURVIVE IN THIS UNIVERSE! I AM A NOTHING A MISERABLE NOOOOTHHHHIINNNGGGG!!!!" She then melts in to a puddle of rainbow goop.
TheCheeseCannibal
TheCheeseCannibal
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees (₨) 428497
Heart Pieces 10
Date of Birth : 1993-09-19
Date of Entry : 2012-08-10

Character
Character Name: (Joey Joe Junior.... Shabadoo?)
Health Health:
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:48 pm

DJ dragged along with Derpiny. "Uhh, okay, if you insist..." She squeaked. Hipster BEN followed them.

"What should I do? Being a cyborg and all?" He asked. "I don't know about what'll make me sick and such. I've been relying on solar energy and lots of those vitamin pills." He slowed down in running after a bit. "Granted, I don't have much energy... Those things have no calorie value or something."
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:32 am

SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 2 Eatit
(she's shoving a sandwich in his face and jim's just all "YEAH GINGER ALE")
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:46 am

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitorial monostasis! Either my systems are experiencing complete and total failure as a result of a hydratic condensing gravity field oooorrrrr......I've just been beamed into a room way too small for my bouncy booty." There was lots of clicking and screeching as Tal exclaimed this...odd statement. Normal for him I mean. But still odd by normal standards and what not.
Crumbled over and bent in odd directions looking like a very sad robot T-Rex, his large 37 and a half foot "Attack Mech" Destroyer body really didn't fit in your standard transporter platform. In her flustered confusion having to deal with a hectic bridge, she kind of beamed him in not bothering to check his size.

"Any....anybody wanna help me out. Maybe like...beam me to a hanger? Perhaps a storage area? Specifically one for large 40 foot war machines? That'd be ideal. OH! And maybe one with tiki bar? You know the ones with the tiny umbrella drinks? Yeah cause, you were nice enough to let us in. You even opened the door. And now I'm kind of stuck on the floor. And despite my ideal reptilian shape, I really don't have the room to walk the dinosaur. Help....please?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:07 pm

TP winced when she finally noticed how big Tal was. "Er, I can fix that..." She said, putting Wheately down for a moment so she could get to the transporter controls. She beamed him into a cargo bay, which was still too small for him but big enough that he wasn't crumpled up and completely cramped. She opened op the intercom to the cargo bay. "I'm sorry, but this is the biggest room I have. If you want, I can beam you back out into space and you can follow us." She said before picking Wheately up again. "As for the portal guns, yeah, I know about them. I don't know a lot about them but I definitely am aware." She answered.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:28 pm

"Wait a second..." Espe said, taking his eyes away from the very delicious looking anthropomorphic cupcake.
"That voice-" T-kun said, eyeing the monitor.
"Oh no, not HIM!" Tandy screamed from Espe wristwatch. "I thought I launched him into the next galaxy!"
But T-kun ignored the sentiment. He waltzed over to the console, and said "Tal, my robotic compadre, I see you've joined the festivities as well?"
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861188
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:28 pm

As Derpiny was force feeding BEN, apparently already recovered after her barfing episode, Jim stared at the scene with a stupid look on his face.

When Derp finally got the sandwich into BEN’s mouth Jim stepped in front of her and offered her the bottle of ginger ale. He looked at her with big, bright, puppy-dog eyes. He held up the bottle. “Now you can haz beverage Miss Blue hat?”

“Erm…Sorry about what happened when the gravity was off…” Robert said as he and Klao were looking for the mess hall.

“Oh um…it’s ok…”

There was an awkward silence for a moment. Before Robert spoke up to break the tension.

“Hey, it’s the cargo bay. I wonder what’s inside.” He said.

“Let’s go in and check it out!” Klao said cheerfully before entering it.

“…Ok.” Robert followed her into the room and found her gaping at a huge T-rex robot.

“Whoaaaa…cool.” She said.

“Hmm…wait a second…I’ve seen this dinosaur before…Tal? It’s you right? Wow, fancy meeting you here. How have you been?”

Toby decided to follow Gename around rather than pester Gento. “So…I have this crush on this dude…but he keeps rejecting me…oh my god…your abs…they’re so hard…it's like they were carved by gods.” Toby said, rubbing his face against Gename’s stomach.

The cupcake jumped off of TP’s chair and hopped onto a nearby counter where it stared at T-kun with intense creepness.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:33 pm

DJ flinched and grabbed Hipster who seemed ready to vomit all the crap in his mouth. "Stop it, he's just a baaaaabyyyy!" She cried. "If he's gone so long without food, you need to give him something small. Then he can slowly bounce back..."

Hipster tried his best to not look like a pig, and spit out whatever he didn't want into the garbage.

"Ahh! Brilliant! That saves a lot of time. But... getting one of those guns... may require for us to go through HER chamber, and if she's on... she may indefinitely kill us. I'm not joking, bring your strongest ones."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Gename didn't really know what to think about Toby's intrusion into his personal bubble. He liked the attention, but he was feeling a little awkward. What made it worse was, as a defensive reflex to something being in close proximity of his stomachs, his muscles would tighten to try to lessen some of the impending impact. Now they were almost as tight as they could get and Toby was not stopping. "Er...well...I AM a god..." Gename said sheepishly.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:06 pm

"But he's so skinny! He needs to eat more!!!" She flailed around then thought for a moment, "How about toast then? Or celery with peanut butter?" walking over to the food dispenser, and looked up some light foods. She just wanted to feed the skinny boy.

After she got out some noodles from the machine, she turned around and Jim was in her face. "Uhhm?" She didn't know how to respond.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCheeseCannibal Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:15 pm

"Space space! SPACE SPACEY SPACE SPACE! SPAAAAACCEEEE!~" space core wiggles around smacking him and Wheatley together when he dose so. "ISN'T IT GREAT!?"
TheCheeseCannibal
TheCheeseCannibal
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees (₨) 428497
Heart Pieces 10

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:16 am

With the sudden change in room giving him a much needed increase in room, he was finally able to get the Destroyer in a proper seated position. He was just dislodging himself from his third tier when people started noticing him, not that that was a very hard thing to do!
"Tkun? Robby!? LE GASP! What are you guys doing here! LE LE GASP!! Is Jimmy boy and Esper in our local space time as well? LE LE LE GASP^10!!! AND THAT BEAUTIFUL SQUIRREL BUILT SHIP! My adapter card quivers at the thought of being one with it again...er..." he looked down at Klao, "Sorry that was a bit to personal wasn't it?"
POP! The back of the T-Rex opened as a skinny mechanoid that could barely pass for an android climbed its way out. Made of a few metal plates, a couple of steel rods, and more than enough hoses and wires to go around, he was only human like in shape.
Jumping down infront of Robert, he was quick to shake his hand, "Hey hi, how ya doin. Long time no see, how's life treat'n ya? Been shot into space lately? I know I have! And who do we have here?" as he leaned in over Klao, "Friend of yours? Maybe a friend of a friend? Perhaps a female alternate reality clone? Happens more often than you'd think!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:57 pm

A large sweat drop ran down the side of Robert’s head. “…She’s a close friend of mine. Not a clone.” He sighed. “Nice to see you again too.”

Klao giggled. “I like him. He’s funny!” She said as she patted Tal’s head.

Jim’s innocent and cute expression changed into nervousness. Why isn’t she taking the ginger ale? Is it because of his hair? His clothes? The color of his bottle? The faint smell of gun powder that always lingers around him and has become his personal cologne? His posture? Maybe his breath smells funny because he hasn’t had anything to drink in a while? Or maybe it’s his behavior. No, it’s definitely the clothes.

Jim bowed to Derpiny and held up the bottle. “Please accept this Miss. It’s a gift from me to you.” He said before he shoved it into her hands. He bowed again. “Thank you for your time Miss.” He said before scurried away to the other side of the mess hall to fix his skateboard and to enjoy his jar of candy.

“Oooh! You’re a god eh? That’s nice…very nice…Oh, your abs are getting all tensed up…” He looked up at Gename with a mischievous smile. “I wonder why?” He said before continuing to cling onto his stomach.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Wheatley groaned angrily. "Oh no..." He looked around. "No! Space is not great! I've heard you bloody speaking about space for FOREVER now! WHEN WILL WE BE ON EARTH! Aaaarrrgh."

Hipster looked around "Nonono, I'm fine." He chuckled.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Derpiny was surprised and a little confused as the soda was shoved into her hands. She decided not to question it and sat over by DJ and Hipster BEN.
"What's up with that kid?" She asked DJ, "Is he like... waaaat is happen I just, wat."

Deep inside of the maze of rust and machinery, the G-Man was atop some platforms, watching his employee. He had always been a distant observer and this was no exception. The tall man gazed emotionlessly as Gordon examined the remains of the giant robot, and smirked as the crowbar was freed from its case.
"You learn fast... Miissssster Freee-man..." he muttered to himself as he straightened his tie and seemed to disappear as he walked down the ledge. He was going to enjoy his little meeting with the new group.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:31 pm

"Well, that area is sensitive, so that's why I'm getting tense, friend." Gename said to Toby, now trying to find his way back to the mess hall. He was completely distressed but he didn't want to upset Toby. "Let's go get something to eat..." He said, trying to politely get the man off of him.

~~~~~~~~~

Hearing no response from Tal, TP took Wheatley and the Space core and found DJ. "Hey, you know more about the portals and stuff than I do. Wheately's been talking to me about it, but you can understand better than I can." She said, handing the core over. "Don't worry about this little guy, I got him." She said.

"SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!" The yellow core blurted out.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:14 pm

(I'ma switch DJ to first person.)

I looked at the core curiously. "Is this the real deal? The actual Wheatley?" I asked as I inspected it. After a bit, I knew this was the actual Wheatley. "Holy crap! It's the real deal!" I gasped and gently placed him on the nearest sturdy platform. "Portals? What were you guys discussing? The portal gun?"

"Quite. But, since she said you know about it, I don't think there's much to discuss, if I'm honest."

"What's that?" Hipster BEN asked. "Not the gun. I'm not interested in that. That thing that just talked in that Southern British accent...?"

"It's a core," I replied. "They are AIs with complex personalities depending on the effectiveness of the core. Wheatley was used to tame this nearly uncontrollable AI named GLaDOS, by generating an endless stream of bad ideas into her system...In her words, he was built to be a moron..."

"No. No, not listening," The core hissed.

"...But in his defense, he does come up with good ideas time to time... I suppose. I never played Portal 2... Only seen some footage... Know what I'll stop. Sorry. That was rude of me."

Hipster looked over with a small pouty face. "He doesn't look like a moron. Is it even possible to make a robot be dumb?"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCheeseCannibal Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Space core screams I'M IN SPACCEEE!!!! From TP's arms again then starts giggling and jittering like a small insane child, right after Hipster Ben makes the can robots actually be dumb comment. As if backing up D.J's point.
TheCheeseCannibal
TheCheeseCannibal
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees (₨) 428497
Heart Pieces 10

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:48 pm

“Ok Mr. Sexy!” Toby said with a smile and clung to his arm. “You’re the first guy who hasn’t threatened, shoved, ran, or did anything to keep me away. I like that! My name’s Toby. What’s your name, handsome?”

As soon as the two cores caught Jim’s eyes he immediately dropped his tools and forgot all about being nervous around Derpiny. “OH MAH GERD!!!” He shouted as he ran over. “OH MAH GERD, OH MAH GERD, WHAT IS THAT? A BEACHBALL?!” He exclaimed, looking at Wheatley. He started to poke at the poor core. “WHATISDISWHATISDISWHATISDISWHATISDISWHATISDISWHATISDIS!!!!” He then started to flail his arms. “ERMERGEWRDALDRJAOIDURALNDAKDLFJALSDIFAJDKLVNADLSFUAMSNAFDLKJAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” He shrieked before putting his mouth on the core and started to gnaw.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:59 pm

"AAAH!" Wheatley shouted. "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!"

I yanked him out of Jim's mouth. "Be careful with that, will ya?! He so happens to be a very complex piece of technology, and I doubt there's someone here who could repair him. The ones who made him died!" I used my shirt to wipe Jim' spittle off Wheatley. I tended to be VERY protective of things that belonged to fandoms I liked, so chances were, I wasn't going to let much happen to Wheatley, and if something did, he was going to get a shitload of maintenance for it.

"You could have been a bit less rude about that," Hipster said bluntly. I flinched and slouched.

"Sorry."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:18 pm

"Whoaa it's a WEKI!!" Derpiny shouted before running over and hugging the poor blue core to death. "SUCH A PRECIOUS BABU. OH MORE PRECIOUS BABUS" She then ran over to TP who was holding Space Core and squeaked. So many precious babies everywhere!
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:05 am

"WELL! Any friend of a friend is a friend of Fred's! Er...TAL. You get the idea. Or at least a broad concept of the general thought." he paused for a moment as if his whole system had frozen....or not, "SO HEY! Niiiiice ship! Not as cozy as the last one though. Lets take a an introspective look around shall we?" claimed the crazed machine as he walked out the door Rob and Klao had just entered through.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:57 pm

After evading enemy ships and entering the atmosphere, the USS Moonjelly finally landed safely near a shack in the middle of a wheatfield.

Once as they were given the cue, DJ walked outside holding Wheatley and hipster following behind. DJ had to shield her eyes from the sudden burst of sunlight. "Aaaah, sunlight! It burns! I wanna return to the darkness already..."

Hipster looked at the shed. "I wonder what's over there?"

"Hmm?" DJ looked over.

"There. That shack-like shed."

"Oh no," Wheatley chirped. "W-We aren't taking me in are you? ...You are taking me in aren't you..."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum