Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Program Lucifer.

+6
T-kun
Deku Link
MenrowSpirit
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Mario
Akkiden Mikuo
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Program Lucifer. - Page 4 Empty Re: Program Lucifer.

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:03 pm

"Curiosity." He lifted his golden arm and blocked the knives, before holding it out, causing it to transform into a large and wide blade, holding it up and moved it around, blocking the bullets. "Why does Lucifer fear death? It is a machine. I don't wish to hurt humans, but we both need that code for our own reasons. More I will not tell you. I am sorry it has to be the hard way." Bara said, jumping down, knocking the bomb from Jim's hand and round house kicked him back into a wall, causing a large dent in it. "That was not with all my strength. I can break you if I wanted. Please do not make me." He said grabbed one of Robert's guns, wanting to crush it, but he knew that would leave him defenseless if they managed to get out of there. Or help him. There was an android helping the humans. Would there be humans somewhere to help the androids? Who could answer his questions?

Instead he knocked the gun from his hand and threw it up on the roof, knocking the other out of his grip and kicked it down the allyway. His sword still pointed at the blue haired man, his head turned to looked at Techno, "Why do you side with humans then. That path may also get you destroyed. They created us. And now they want to throw us aside. I am defending myself. I do not want to die." Die..why did he say that. He can't die, he wasn't alive in the first place. The more Bara spoke, the more he didn't even understand himself.

((Ok. This was at the bottom of my screen while reading this. And for some reason I thought it was hilarious and that you guys might like it. Program Lucifer. - Page 4 Smurfged ))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 4 K48fh3540/1000Program Lucifer. - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:02 pm

"I want to live too. Lucifer's the reason why we are being killed, he gave us the image that we have to live with. I don't know if you are programmed with emotions, but I have a few and I'm sad. I'm sad and angry that Lucifer would do something like this. He's killing his own people by making them turn on the humans...I'm sorry, I can't change how I feel about this." Techno-Kun said. Compy just stared at the little robot boy. She wondered how something not as sophisticated as her could feel so deeply and passionately.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 4 K48fh3100/100Program Lucifer. - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Robert glared at Bara. Great, lost both guns, the only weapon he had left was his katana. But even that wouldn’t stand a chance to the android’s speed and power. If he makes any moves he’ll surely be killed. If he did who would watch after his brother? He would also break his promise that he’ll always stick by Jim’s side. All Robert could do was glare a cold glare.

Jim slowly sat up, holding his chest and coughed. He put his hand on the wall to support himself so he wouldn’t fall. “H-hey…” He started. “Leave my brother alone…” he said as he slowly started to walk forward. “Leave him alone, or I’ll rip out every wire you have…” He said before he dropped to his knees and used his left hand to prop himself up.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 4 K48fh3100/100Program Lucifer. - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Bara stared at the redhead and over at the small droid. "I apologize. My couriosity is more important." He stepped back, his hand returning to a sword and walked over, extending his hand and helping Jim up. "The old rules of our..ancestors. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws of robotics...call me old fashion. I wish to live and Issaic is the human that will allow that." He jumped back up on the roof beside Compy. "Their hair coloring is strange, abnormal. I do not believe they are from here and would be no use to finding the code. Also." His eyes shifted back to Robert, "Not many humans can use old weapons anymore. Let us find him on our own." Bara whispered before looking back. "You may be bruised, but there is no physical damage. Should we never have to meet again." He tilted his head and jumped off onto a new roof to put distance between them and the humans.

((I have no idea what to do T^T I need guidence or something, im not used to playing a villian, OR someone so overpowered from everyone, im just pulling shit from my ass. Lol ))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 4 K48fh3540/1000Program Lucifer. - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Compy nodded and left the scene with Bara, but not before looking back at Techno-Kun. He was primitive, yet he knew so much about life compared to her. She wondered what it would be like to experience life again. Without her mobile Compy unit 1, she would forever be unable to experience it.

Techno-Kun helped Jim to his feet. "I wish I could understand those two. I guess my programming's too limited for that..."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:11 pm

“Why…why didn’t he kill us? He had the chance to…” Jim said as he stood up. “Thanks for the help by the way.”

“Jim, are you ok?” Robert asked, walking up to his brother.

“Yeah, a little bruised, but I’m fine.” Jim said. “Man, it sucks that you lost your pistols…”

“Ah they shouldn’t be too hard to get. One went in that alley over there and the other should be near the ledge on the roof of that building over there.”

“Right! I’ll get the one that’s on the roof!” Jim said before he sped off to a building and started to climb the ladder.

Robert sighed before he walked over to a nearby alley. It was really cluttered; a few pieces of rubble here and there, some robotic parts, trash…trash cans, empty bottles of suspicious liquids, and an occasional used condom. ((Don’t go yelling at me for putting that. Those things are EVERYWHERE))

Robert leaned down next to a small pile of trash and started to move the objects around. He saw something black and kind of shiny at the bottom. He brushed the trash off and found his gun lying in the middle of the trash pile. The blue-haired man smiled and picked up his pistol and put it away before walking back over to Techno-Kun.

“I found my gun.” He said. “Is Jim still looking for the other one?”

“Brother! I found eeeett!!” Jim cried cheerfully as he slid down the ladder. “Brother! Brother! Brother! I found iiiiiit!”

“Jim, keep quiet, there may be more droids around.” Robert said.

“Oh…sorry, I got excited.” Jim said, handing the gun to Robert.

“Alright, if there are no more interruptions, let’s continue where we left off.” Robert said, putting his gun away.

“Yes sir! Brother Robert sir!” Jim said as he saluted him. He then picked up Techno-Kun and put the little guy on his shoulders. “To da sewers we go!” Then he jumped into the hole, not even bothering to use the ladder.

Robert sighed then walked over to the man-hole and climbed down it a few feet before he reached out his hand to grab the lid and put it back on. He jumped off the ladder and faced the others and clapped the dust off his hands.

“Sorry for the delay. Something was holding us up.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Bara stopped and sat down, moving some hair from his face. "Why could I not follow through with my word...Maybe we can find some way to get Issaic's DNA and track him of sorts..." His eyes glanced back at Compy as she came beside him. "Something on your mind?"
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:13 pm

The old man turned around to see the new gaggle of followers. He sighed, not really wanting to be apart of such a large group. But they were all in the same boat, and there really wasn't much of a choice.

"The sewers have openings that lead to the near by river, that's the safest way out of the city. However the machines have set up electrical fences along these points, along with the occasional watchdog."
He pointed down one of the farther off tunnels, "I found one that away, however I don't have the tools I'd need to cut through the fence. Perhaps however....one of you do."

The boys had reached their limits, they had been at this all day. Kaishi had already opted to 'quit' as he sat next to the empty ammo box. However Shoryo continued tiredly carrying ammo between the various towers. Eventually he tripped face first into the dirt and, like is brother, decided now was the best time to rest.
Just barely pulling his face from the dirty, the longer haired brother cried out, "Are we done yet!?"

Kaishi, who had long since given up and rested, found his way over toward his brother.
"They always say the robots' strength was in their inability to stop. Now? I see what they mean!"

Shoryo pulled himself from the dirty, sitting cross legged on the ground, "These people have to put up with 5 squadrons a day, easily. Whatever local System Master they have to deal with, he really doesn't want them around."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200Program Lucifer. - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:21 pm

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREVIVAL POST!

“Brother! I found eeeett!!”

"What in the hell was that?"

The Basterds had managed to trek on to the town where that stupid kid might be, no thanks to those scout-bots from a while back. They were all quite PO'd by now, and not to mention a little tired and hungry, but no one dared to complain. That little shout lifted their spirits a bit.

“Brother! Brother! Brother! I found iiiiiit!”

"No doubt 'bout it now. That kid's in there somewheres." Aldo chuckled, yet again puffing on a cigar. "Omar! Tear the place to the ground!"

A HUGE man stepped in front. He had all manner of explosives strapped onto his army jacket. "You's got it, bawss." The man laughed in his heavy African accent.

He threw a rock right on through the window. It was still a tight squeeze, but he made it inside the empty, dilapidated warehouse nonetheless.

"Dis's gon' be easy!" The man let out a hearty bellow. Finally, the kid would be out of their hair, and maybe some others, if they were lucky. Ol' Lucy-Goosey will be overloadin' tonight, of that he was sure.

The man laid down a simple explosive. It looked rather small, but hey, it's 2074. Even in a post-apocalyptic world, humanity had advanced enough to make big things come in small packages.

The man stepped out, and the group sat and watched the fireworks.

"Did we get 'im?"

"We've must've. We had the place surrounded. Where would they go? Underground or some shit?" Aldo laughed at the men's stupidity.

"I don't see no guts nowheres."

"Well, of curse not, Dey's been 'sploded to nuffin!"

Omar looked at the remains of the building. He heard nothing else while inside, but he dared not to tell his boss that.

The Basterds shared a few laughs, and decided to set up camp after their great "victory."
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 859264
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 4 K48fh3115/115Program Lucifer. - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:41 pm

The explosion nearby was so powerful that pieces of rock fell from the ceiling. Everything shook and some people of the group fell.

“The hell was that?!” Demanded Robert as he stood up.

“It…is sounded…it sounded like an explosion!!” Jim said with excitement. “Brother! Let’s take a look!”

“Jim, no. Androids probably did that.” He said as he helped the old man to his feet. “Is everyone ok?” He asked, looking around.

“Everyone looks ok to me! I’m gonna go see what caused that explosion!” He said before he started to climb the ladder.
Robert grabbed his brother by the back of his shirt. “Do you have any idea how moronic this idea of yours is? Are you seriously trying to get yourself killed?!”

“I’m not! I just wanna see who caused it! The burnt rubble calls to meh!” He said before pulling out of his brother’s grip and scrambled up the ladder, Techno-Kun falling off his shoulders along the way.

Robert held out his hands and caught the little program. “Jim! Get back here!” He called. “I’m sorry about him.” He said. “He has a…mental disorder…” He added before he sighed. “Let’s go get him. He IS my brother after all. We have to stick together.”

Jim kicked the manhole cover off and jumped out. He looked around and saw the poor remains of a building. “Cool!” He said before he ran over to it. When he was close he ducked behind a garbage can and peered over the top. He was expecting to see some androids but saw a group of men instead.

Thinking that he was in the clear he jumped out from behind the garbage can and ran over to the men and ran right into Aldo.

“Hey! Hey! HEY!! Did you guys do THAT?! OH. MY. GOD!! I wish I could have seen that for myself! You gotta tell me what kind of explosive you used!” He exclaimed as he jumped up and down. Before anyone could do anything, the blond ran straight over to a large man with many explosives on his jacket.

“WHOA! Look at all dem explosives! They’re so beautiful! Man I love me a good bomb!” He said. “I make my bombs myself! They’re pretty powerful! Ooh! Ooh! You guys are wearing army jackets! Are you in the army?!” He added fast while jumping up and down with an excited expression on his face.

Neon-XN2 peered out from a window of an abandoned building. Her claws tapped on the wall next to her. So many humans to kill…so many trophies to please her lord. But she decided that now would not be the best time for an attack. She’ll just have to wait until the perfect moment.

“I’ll present your heads to Lord Lucifer…just you wait…” She said before she slinked into the shadows.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:13 pm

The men were utterly shocked to see the hyperactive Jim come running from beyond the wreckage.

"D...did we almost kill an innocent kid?" One of the men asked. None of the team members knew what to do at this point.

Omar, however, was quite proud that someone admired his work. He was used to the team's constant bickering, he never thought he would be a role model.

But before he could respond to the fledgling explosives-master, Aldo angrily ran to Jim, and somehow, despite not being the strongest, managed to pick him up by the scruff of his neck.

The mustached man glared fiercely at the boy, unable to think of anything else to do. He hadn't really had any experience with children, let alone a random hyper one running around in a ghost town.

"Kid...whaddaya doing messin' around in a place like this? Where are yer parents?" Aldo demanded.

The burly explosives-master known as Omar walked on over. "Easy, boss. Dis kid don't look dangerous."

Aldo grimaced. "Jus'...jus' go on home, now, kid! Go on, shoo! We're bad men...with guns!" He immediately regretted saying something like that to what was most likely a teenager, but he didn't seem fazed at all by it.

"Wait a minite thar..." Omar stroked his chin. "He's probably travelin' with sumun if he's runnin' round here..."

A lightbulb turned on in Aldo's head. He set Jim down easily. "Say there, kid! You happen ta see a kid 'bout yer age wanderin' round here? With a big briefcase n' a hat? If ya tell us, we'll make ya an...Honorary Junior Member of our team! We'll letcha test some of our strong bombs on these buildins' here! Whattaya say?" The men all chuckled knowingly.

Peeking outside of the manhole, Rocko facepalmed. "Welp. I'm boned."
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 859264
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 4 K48fh3115/115Program Lucifer. - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Techno-Kun stayed out of the sight of all of the people with the explosives. The last thing that he needed was for them to blow him up.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:39 pm

The Professor moved slowly behind Rocko, "Careful boy, it's dog eat dog out there. Even our own kind can be dangerous these days. If you're going up, I intend to follow. But be prepared to jump down the hole and run for it should things get rough."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200Program Lucifer. - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Jim tilted his head to one side. “Boy with hat and briefcase?” He asked. It took a few seconds for him to realize that they were referring to Rocko. Why do these guys want with him anyway? Oh, that’s right, to beat him up, but why exactly? Either way was he really going to betray his new friend?

The boy smiled and pointed to a faded, rusty, cracked, and chipped billboard. On it was a faded picture of a young man with a hat and briefcase. “Dere he is!” He said cheerfully. “I don’t know what you plan to do with ol’ Timmy, but it’s gonna be hard since he’s in that big thingy. I’ve tried to get him out hundreds of times. But no luck.” He said with a smile as the men stared at him.

Robert walked up to Jim. “So, these are the guys who created that explosion huh?” He said before giving a glare at his brother. “You’re lucky that they aren’t androids.”

“Well excuse me for being attracted to big booms. Oh, guys, this is my brother, Robert!” Jim said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:22 pm

(Time for the star to shine in this RP.)

Issiac got all his small "Team" of people that joined up with him to join him, and got moving towards the captial even more, but heard explosions from ahead, could it be a militia fighting off the menace?

"It looks as if we're going to be there in a week, then I can shut this evil machine down forever. " He said, pounding his fist into his hand.

But, is that all I want..?

Hailey smiled gently, and looked at Issiac, and said: "Harpor, I know this can be stopped, but if you don't make it...Think I can have the codes if you ever....y'know...die." She said, unknowingly blushing a small bit.

"Hailey, take my notebook, then read the codes, study them, and keep them well hidden from these scrap-heaps." Issiac said, agreeing to her idea, and watching her pull out his notebook, and read the pages of code, and understood this all.

Meanwhile, in the capital...

"So, Harpor is still moving? I might send a scout out to find them, and then get a lock on them." Lucifer processed to itself, making a decision to send another message or not. "I'll wait for it, since my databanks allow only so much messages to be sent, I'll simply wait for the right time, and it's clearly not at this moment, receiving a message from it's engineering wing.

"Lord Lucifer, we've been creating..."

"Creating a weapon? Because I need a plot device something to change." Lucifer click, rather impatiently.

"M'lord, we're creating you a body, so you can be mobilized, hope you like the idea."

"Perfect, then keep working at it, no breaks!" He buzzed, wanting his new body now. "Soon, I can conquer and destroy all those who go against me!"

Lucifer processed all that can be done with this new body, and continued for the next 4 hours.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700861
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 4 K48fh363670/63670Program Lucifer. - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue May 01, 2012 8:55 pm

"Compy. I envy you slightly. Get and order and follow it. Your mind does not throw in other variables. I am confused. I wish I understood the intentions on both sides you know." Bara stood up, turning to her. "I was thinking. A hospital might be a good place to look. DNA samples. Hook up to one of the computers there and we may be able to one of us program to be a tracking device for his specific being. However, it will most likely be the best gaurded and have many people. I wish to not kill any of them. Praying on the injured and weak is barbaric.. Lead the way if you would." He said, extending his hand.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu May 03, 2012 12:16 am

The day had come and gone, and the two brothers were frankly exhausted.

The back window opened.
"Where are you going?" Kaishi asked puzzled from his perch on top bunk.

Shoryo waved him over, "I don't know about you but I'm done here."

"Wait whut?" continued Kaishi's puzzling as he tumbled out of his bed, "You want to leave? Already? Weren't you the one who said he wanted to chill out here for a bit? And...you know...weren't we supposed to weaken the fortification? So far all we've really done is help it."

Shoryo just shrugged, "They work us to hard. We get about as much respect here as we did with Lucy. Not exactly my idea of a relaxed environment."

"Yeah but, we go back to Lucy and this place is still running..." Kaishi just stared at the ground, questioning why he was the one playing the voice of reason lately.

"Who says we're going back to Lucy? We're old news to him remember? Last year's models." the older brother poked his head out the window checking to make sure the coast was clear...

"Woah woah woah, are you talking about defecting?" the younger brother was shocked at what he had just heard.
"Dude! That makes us...well...defects! Defective! And even if we were 'last years' models, we were still a couple of his best! He'll hunt us down! He'll tear us servo by servo! Listen, Sho, I love you. I really do bro. You're the only family I have, but I can't go through with that!"

Shoryo quickly pulled his brother close, quieting him before he got any louder.
"Listen, you don't seem to understand. We were born and raised, human. We eat and breath, like humans. We're to human. We can't just be remade and redistributed like his other machines. We're nothing but a one trick pony to him. A pair of gloves to be used and thrown away, like all of his machines. The difference is? Our materials aren't so easily replicated."

As his older brother slowly slipped out the window, Kaishi stared quietly at the ground. "Where would we go? If we're leaving the machines...and leaving the humans...what's our purpose?"

Shoryo just chuckled, "From now on, we give ourselves purpose. We don't follow the rules of this world, we make our own."

"How?" Kaishi asked as he slipped out the window himself.

His brother pointed north, "We're going straight for the king piece. With him in hand, both sides will have to do what we say."

The younger quietly closed the window, "King piece?"

The older just grinned, "Yep, Issiac Harpor."

And with that the two ran, part way down the compound a quick flash of light and release of energy coated them in a molecular armor. With a single bound, one crossed the wall. With three steps, the other climbed right up it. At this rate, it wouldn't be long till they were in the North East.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu May 03, 2012 12:28 am

After a satisfying dinner, T-kun and Espe went to the commander for their daily check in. They knocked on the door, and were welcomed in. The commander looked grave, but sat up straight when he saw the two.
"Ah, T-kun and Espe, just who I needed to see." he said.
"Something wrong?" T-kun asked, noticing the graveness in his voice.
"The two boys we took in a few days ago have gone missing, they missed every single check-in after the day shifts, and haven't been seen since. We've also received intel that there are two very human-like robots infiltrating camps like ours and weakening their defenses, even causing major damage to some. I bet you've connected the dots by now." concluded the commander.
"The real question is, why did they leave mid-job?" T-kun mused.
"That's exactly what I want you and Espe to find out. I know you're both trained in tracking, so I want you to hunt them down and gather intel. Find out who they're working for, and why they left in such a hurry. If you could, I'd like them back here alive as well."
"You had me at intel. It's been over a year since I've left this camp anyway, we'll get started right away." said T-kun. "You won't be disappointed, we'll get those robots." The two exited the door, just as the commander sighed and turn in his chair.
"Yes, that's precisely why I sent you."
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 4 K48fh33175/3200Program Lucifer. - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Thu May 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Espe sighed. "He had to say alive, didn't he? Dead is so much easier!" T-kun gave him a glare, and he stopped whining. "So where should we start? They were fast as runners, they could be pretty far by now."
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 4 K48fh33175/3200Program Lucifer. - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu May 03, 2012 7:40 pm

"I want to be able to question again." Compy said, as she took Bara's hand. She looked up a map of the area on the internet. "we should go this way." She said, pointing. "This route will get us to the hospital in the shortest amount of time." She started to walk.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu May 03, 2012 9:07 pm

"Yes I suppose. Even if we question, what makes people likely to listen to us." He started following. Her hand was warm for a machine, likely from being on so long. "You once mentioned you were a mobile unit. Are there others like you or are you a large computer like Lucifer? If you are. What keeps people from destroying you like they wish him? If they do. Would you die easily without regret? I would not be able too. I may live on forever. I want to spend that forever making up for sins I have done to the world. Taken lives as an assassin. A weapon of war. Thievery, prostitution, abandonment. The 7 sins that make people human. I have tested them all but sloth. Because if I slow down, then my soul is not worth saving."

He stopped a bit, shifting his weight under his feet. "I honestly do not know. Humans gave up on pretty much all us. I guess it is just the faith YinYang, The Pied Piper, whoever set out. I am glad to have met you though Compy. Most machines are like older computers. Lead on then. The sooner we find Issiac, the sooner the can start rebuilding."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Sun May 06, 2012 2:21 am

Issiac continued his trek with his small team and saw in the distance, a lone hospital stood tall and proud, surprisingly just the sign was scuffed up from bullet fire, and only a few windows shattered.

"We have to make it to that building, but be warned, there could be a survivor of this war-zone, a raider, or those android bastards, so keep your heads up." Issiac said, pulling out the baseball bat from his sack, and handing a crowbar to Ardella.

"Issiac, be careful.." Hailey thought, following behind with the rest of the supplies, thinking of how all this chaos was caused by him, and could be stopped by him.

"Hey, no one here?" Issiac shouted as he looked afar from the hospital, only to notice how stupid his idea was. 'Dammit Issiac, it's choices like this that can kill both you, and everyone in the world." He thought, walking closer to the hospital, and studying every bit of land to make sure no android would attack him.

Once they made it safely to the front of the hospital, Issiac adjusted his glasses, and took a look around. "Everyone, let's find the supplies in this place, we might have a use for it." Issiac instructed, amazed at how good his leadership skills were, they were as remarkable as his folly.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700861
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 4 K48fh363670/63670Program Lucifer. - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon May 14, 2012 8:27 pm

The professor almost face-palmed himself observing Jim's...sort of legitimate 'dumb act'. He pulled Rocko back down into the hole quietly, "Anything you want to tell me about those militant looking gentlemen up there? You seem to know them some how. And while I've never been fond of military myself, these aren't the type of situations to assume anything. If those men can get me to safety, I'll tell them whatever they want to know right here right now. Which based on your facial expression isn't a good thing for you. So why don't you tell me what their up there blowing things up for before that kid up there gets himself in deeper than his friend or I can get him out."

The brothers may have been exhausted in their 'human form' but once they activate their nano burst enhancements they might as well be cars on the highway. Cars with really bad gas mileage.
Despite their speed and the distance they covered. Constantly having to stop inorder to snack made it some what easy for their 'stalkers' to keep it.
Even so, they had already crossed the Texas-Arkansas state line.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Mon May 14, 2012 9:05 pm

"They may be crafty, but speed like that leaves emissions, which we can follow pretty easily." T-kun said, as the two quickly walked toward the hanger. They hopped into a high-speed car and made sure the tank was full. They had loaded this car with supplies and weapons beforehand, just in case they needed to get out quickly.
T-kun logged into the interface of the vehicle, and with a few buttons pressed, a red screen appeared on the windshield to the side. As they rolled out, a faint glowing trail could be seen on the red screen.
"See? Look at those energy emissions. Looks like they went North-East, shouldn't be too far away yet. Let's go."
And with that, he stepped on the gas, rocketing away at a steady rate of 175 mph.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Mon May 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Espe began hyperventilating, as he usually did in cars. The fact that T-kun was driving faster than what is POSSIBLE for most cars he ever rode in did not help things. But he knew that they were on a time crunch. Those robots weren't gonna slow down because he was irrationally afraid of motorized vehicles, for reasons that he couldn't even remember but were probably stupid. So he just breathed into his paper bag and tried to stay calm.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next