Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Program Lucifer.

+6
T-kun
Deku Link
MenrowSpirit
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Mario
Akkiden Mikuo
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Program Lucifer. - Page 3 Empty Re: Program Lucifer.

Post by T-kun Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:30 pm

"Were you humming... nevermind." T-kun said, shaking his head. They opened the door to the office and stepped in.
"Ah, T-kun and Espe, right on time." The captain said, looking up from some papers. "So what have our new friends been up to today?"
"Not much sir, we showed them to their rooms, they went to go eat, then stayed in the rec room til lights out. Although one of them did say something kinda weird." T-kun said, glancing at Espe.
"And what was that?" The captain asked.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 3 K48fh33175/3200Program Lucifer. - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Espe pulled out a recording device he kept on himself at all times. "Paranoia pays. I got the whole conversation, most specifically this bit."
Espe said, hitting play.
"Humanity at it's worst...The strongest of them were so afraid for their own lives they left the young, old, and sick alone to die. Hmmm...Some times I wonder if mankind brought this war upon themselves..."
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 3 K48fh33175/3200Program Lucifer. - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:41 pm

"Hmm. That's a little odd for a child yes. Keep a close eye on them you two." the captain said. "We'll hold an interrogation tomorrow, nothing too serious, just a few questions. Until then, try to be at least in the same room as they are. You're dismissed."
"Yes sir." T-kun said, saluting along with Espe, then turning and leaving.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Bara smiled, "That's impressive. However." He took her fingers gently and tapped them against his arm, "You will not be getting anything in that. Besides, I would ruin it in battle anyway." He watched her walk over to the window and study the sky. "Alright." He took off his coat, dropping it on a table and leaned against it, unzipping the back of his body suit and pulled his arm out. "This arm should suffice." His eyes studied her. "You can never know for sure. What made you change your mind. How do you know for sure you are not human? And if you were, what would you do then? continue to help Lucifer. I am myself not sure why I follow him. He seems to know things about me that I do not. Like for sure that I am an android when I do not belive it myself."

He watched the sun fall slower over the horizion. "Why are you helping this program? You are machine, but you mimic humans. Are you following your programing or have other reasons?" Bara lifted his golden arm, his fingers running along his other, feeling the fine hairs on it. "I can think and feel like a human. I do not know why though. I am a ghost in a machine. Disconnected from my programming and thinking for myself. If you were like that, what would you do with that power? continue as you were programmed? Or turn like Lucifer has." He chuckled slightly, "I apologize. I am rambling. You may insert it in this arm. But please, be gentle. I am sensitive." He laughed, not getting a response. "It was a joke."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 3 K48fh3540/1000Program Lucifer. - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Jim looked up and stared at Rocko. “Uhh…well we don’t have a specific place to go to. After Program Lucifer happened my brother and I became what you call nomads.” He said before he stood up and struck a pose. “Wandering around the country like a boss!”

Robert stood up and swung his back-pack on his shoulder. “Actually Jim, this time instead of wandering to God knows where, I say we head to Washington D.C.”

“Huh? Why?”

“Well, I heard rumors that Issiac Harpor is headed there to put an end to that monster he created. So I say we go there and lend a hand. It’ll make shutting him down a whole lot easier and quicker if he has more people to help him. We’ll finally be able to get out of this nightmare if we head to the source of Lucifer’s power.”

“Ahh, I see where you’re heading. All right brother, I’m with you on this plan!” Jim said.

Robert nodded. “Now, as for a safe route out of here…, there’s a sewer running under this city. If we can find a way in we’ll get out without being stalled by any androids.”

Jim put his fist in one hand. “Sounds like a plan!”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 3 K48fh3100/100Program Lucifer. - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:36 am

The two boys laid comfortably and quietly in their beds. Not even really saying much, still full from their meal.
For once it was Shoryo who broke the silence first, "Kaishi."
"Huh, wassat Sho?" Kaishi answered comfortably laid out on top bunk.
The bottom bunked brother paused a moment, "...we should stay for a few days, take our time leaving."
Kaishi popped his head down with a questioning expression, "Why?"
Shoryo paused a bit once more, "...We've been stressing to hard lately. I think we could use a little R&R. This place is a lot safer compared to the others. No machine'll ever find us here, and to be honest...with out a strike force, no machine'll probably ever touch the place."
"They have to fight to survive just like any other camp, you know." Kaishi noted, accepting his sudden change in roll to the cautious brother.
"They're stronger here. Not like in military strength or anything. Just their wills. Even Lucifer's most Elite Strike Teams would have troubles."
Kaishi protested, "But I thought we WERE..." but was quickly interrupted.
"WE'RE sitting here in the middle of no where while the man, who could very well end Lucifer's rule in one touch of the key pad, is gallivanting about with out so much as a single body guard. Despite everything we've given this world, again we're nothing but old tools thrown to the side. Our talents wasted because some one else deemed us no longer useful."

The room was silent for about a minute or so.
"So you wanna just chill here for a bit to get your head on straight?" questioned the suddenly less opinionative Kaishi. His brother was moody at times, but he had never steered him wrong before.
"I want to find that man, I want to find Issiac..."

The sewers were dark and dank, but for the most part they looked like they would get the Professor where he wanted to go. Until...
"Damn it all! They would...Clever machines... They've got electrical fences running all through the exiting portions of the tunnels. And I don't have the tools to cut through them right now..."
The old man sighed, "I'll have to turn back... Maybe I can find a man hole that leads toward the edge of town..."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200Program Lucifer. - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:37 am

Issiac felt the need to write in his journal, but it was still almost night, which worried him. "We should find shelter, because this might not be the best time to just be standing around." Issiac bluntly pointed out a good hiding point they could use, an old department store. "It might have some food." Issiac's stomach growled, but not that loud.

And behold! Cans of food scattered, but still salvageable. "Hmm, I think canned corn sounds good for me.." Issiac said, pulling his can opener out. "Oh, you girls find something you want, and that'll be dinner." Issiac seemed not to care at this point what happens. "Maybe the negativity is from my hunger." Issiac thought, possibly thinking of going into psychology instead of robot engineering, since it could be a lot safer.

Hailey nodded, and looked around the store, finding a can of green beans. "EW. This is the worst selection of food ever!" Hailey complained, looking at all the cans, and only finding a can of chili in Issiac's bag delicious, since she begged him for it, and he reluctantly gave it up. "Thank you Issiac~" She smiled, taking a spoon out of a nearby cabinet, and gave one to everyone in the store.

Lucifer.exe seemed to process over 1000 plans per minute, but none seemed interesting or tactile. "Maybe I'll go on standby, wait for the right moment, and strike." Lucifer clicked to itself, giving a small robot assistant it's standby phase to store power. "Perhaps, I should standby too..." It clicked, shutting off for a quick standby.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700861
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 3 K48fh363670/63670Program Lucifer. - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:34 am

Ardella nodded as well and searched the store. She didn't find much, but she did find some canned fruit to have at least. After a small struggle to get it open, she finally did, and nibbled on the soaked pears inside.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 3 K48fh3123770/123770Program Lucifer. - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Compy looked at the arm, making sure that she'd find a nice place to out in the wireless transceiver. She found an appropriate place and tapped it slightly. The tip of her finger opened up, and a chip-like thing came out of it, and embedded itself into Bara's arm, working on its own to integrate with his system. "Don't touch that arm for 5 minutes until it's fully integrated." She said. She was listening to his ramblings as she went. "As for being human...When I was in the Mobile Compy unit 1, I wanted nothing more than to be human, but it never happened. I work for Lucifer now, but the reason why is classified, I'm sorry." she said. "I hold no grudge against the humans though, don't think that's why."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My robot suit doesn't work very well in the water." Techno-Kun said, a little hesitantly. "I don't think I'll be much help in the sewers; I'll have to transfer to my handheld so I don't get damaged." he added.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 3 K48fh3100/100Program Lucifer. - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Bara's face didn't change as he could feel the tiny machine work it's way around the many living nerve endings in his arm. It stung slightly, having biological parts in his body that his special programing had to know work around a tiny new piece put in. "I do not think that. Lucifer is the first none living thing I have seen hold a grudge. It is interesting." They stay in the room that night, powered down but on the alert. (cause it appears everyone else already had their night sleep or something?)

Bara climbed up on the window. "Issaic is most likely still in the city. Out best is to stay to the rooftops and dark allys. It will be harder for most humans to climb up these buildings. Unless you have a better plan. I would like to hear what you had planned on doing before we met."

((Please tp, feel absolutely free to do what you want to do. I really have no idea wtf to actually do XD))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 3 K48fh3540/1000Program Lucifer. - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:26 pm

(THE NEXT DAY)
The two young boys were abruptly woken up from whatever dreams they may have been having, by Espe smashing his favorite pair of extra-loud cymbals right next to their heads. After the initial shock, T-kun leaned in.
"Rise and shine guys. We've been taking it easy on you these first few days, but now it's time to pull your weight here. We provide protection, food, and living space, but you gotta pay back in labor. So starting today you guys have your first job assignment! Espe, tell them what fun job they've been assinged!" T-kun said, pointing what seemed to be an invisible mic at his friend. You could tell by his expression that it was indeed NOT a fun job.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:36 pm

"Well, as much as I wanted to make you both polish my EXTENSIVE cymbal collection, T-kun says we can't make you do that." He says, shooting him a look. "So! Instead, we've decided to make you the official bullet caddies. But what is a bullet caddy, you may ask? Simple. See, us guards run out of ammo a lot, especially me because I'm killing crap left and right, y'see? So your job is to, when one of us inevitably runs out of ammo, take a few clips from one guard tower to the other."
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:56 pm

"The fun part is that the guard towers are quite a distance from each other, and you don't get to use the jeep! So meet us at the gate at noon, I'm sure we'll have a jolly good time." T-kun said. With that, he and Espe and Espe's cymbals left the room.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:15 pm

"I'll be fine in the sewers, I guess." Rocko said. "I've been in worse places. One time I had to deliver a message from some guy responding to a Nigerian prince wanting money to help for some secret project. People will do anything for money. Oh well. D.C. isn't too far at least. I walked from there and back all the time." He grabbed his suitcase.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Basterds marched on, pushing their alcohol-tarnished brains to the limit as to where Rocko would be. Aldo stood on top of a rock, looking out his binoculars, but seeing nothing but a dirt-covered horizon.

"Boss, why are we doing this in the first place? That kid's probably dead by now. Why aren't we out killin' bots?" One of the men said.

Aldo looked down at him with his familiar smile.

"Because we're *Ganondorf*! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid *Ganondorf*! And that kid is a pussy. And that big Loosey-Goosey thing is an asshole. Pussies don't like *Ganondorf*, because pussies get F@#$ by *Ganondorf*. But *Ganondorf* also F@#$ assholes, assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can F@#$ an asshole is a *Ganondorf*, with some balls. The problem with *Ganondorf* is, they F@#$ too much or they F@#$ when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves...because pussies are an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us F@#$ this asshole, we're gonna have our *Ganondorf* and pussies covered in shit!"

The man sighed. "You had me at "*Ganondorf* F@#$ assholes.""

(The censors totally butchered this post. Replace *Ganondorf* with...um...use your imagination.)

Last edited by SuperScatmanMario on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 859264
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 3 K48fh3115/115Program Lucifer. - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:19 pm

Jim smiled at Techno-Kun. “Don’t worry little buddy! I’ll carry you!” He said cheerfully.

Robert nodded. “All right. Let’s go.” He said before walking towards the door. He poked his head out just enough to scan the area. “It looks safe but don’t let your guard down. Come on.” He whispered before he walked out.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:04 am

The group of Rocko, Jim, Robert, and Techno-Kun didn't have to go far to find a man hole cover. But the odd thing was that they didn't even have to work hard to remove it!
The moment the cover was lifted, it came up super easy! Almost went flying, like some one underneath had just pushed it open at the same time... Oh wait! They DID!
Just as the cover came off, the group was faced with a frayed old man of foreign appearance.
There was a moment of silence before...
"HIIIYYEEEEEE!!!!" The old man went into a mad rant as he jumped from the hole and pulled out what appeared to be a taser, pointing it at Techno-kun.
"I've made it to far to be taken away by you scrap heaps now!"

The two brothers moved from bed sluggishly, still waking up and preparing themselves.
"Don't we at least get breakfast?" Kaishi protested.
Shoryo answered back in a mumble, "Apparently not..."
They did their morning routine and got ready for the labor they were about to undergo.

Once they were out and awake, Shoryo started some morning stretches while Kaishi played with his spiked hair.
"So when do we start?" the now hairfully-fixed teen asked.
His brother answered with a question of his own, "Better question, where do we start? This place must have like a dozen of these towers..."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200Program Lucifer. - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Techno-Kun's hands instantly went in the air, showing he meant no harm. "Wait! don't shoot, please!" He cried, trying to not make any sudden movements. "Please, you need to believe me. I'm working with the humans. I think that Lucifer has given us androids and computer programs a bad name and I'm sick of it! I don't know about the others, but I want to clear my name! I'm a good computer program, I really am. Honest." he said in his defense. He still did not move, waiting for the old man to make a move.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:11 am

Normally, Rocko would try to talk a potential killer down, but unfortunately, his circa 50's American mentality got the better of him.

"HO LEE SHEEYAT! THE JAPS ARE HERE FOR REVENGE FOR US DOOMING THE WORLD! DUCK AND COVER!" Rocko dived into a ditch after that display of extreme racism.

(I didn't mean to offend there. America was a different time during those days, I can change this if anyone wants.)
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 859264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Program Lucifer. - Page 3 K48fh3115/115Program Lucifer. - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Robert face-palmed at what Rocko did. “Rocko…please…” He muttered while sliding his hand slowly down his face. He stepped in between the old man and Techno-Kun.
“Hey, there’s no need to point that thing in people’s faces. What he says is the truth. We’re all humans here, except for Techno-Kun of course.” He said.
“And if you don’t believe me…” He reached into his pocket and took out a knife and cut his finger. He let the blood ooze out for a few seconds before showing it to the old man. “Now, do androids bleed?”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Espe walked up to their two new recruits. "Alright. At the center of the camp is a crate full of ammo. One of us will wave our flags when we're dry. Bring a couple of clips from this crate to them, then head back." He chuckled fondly, remembering his first time running. "You're lucky, it wasn't nearly as organized not too long ago. If this crate runs out, it means we're out of ammo rations from the day, but you're not done. If someone waves a flag after that, go borrow some from the nearest tower. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm late and-" his ears perked up as he heard a shot ring out from a tower. "And I think I just gave T-kun a head start!" he called, already running to his tower.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:22 pm

((Lol cause tp isnt gonna do anything x3))

Bara and Compy had left the library and did what seemed safest, traveling among the alleys and dark shadows, hard at times for how they both had little bits here and there that glowed on them. They had come across an older building, recently attacked, hearing voices inside. "People in there." He whispered to her before putting a finger on his lips to keep quiet and lead her around and they jumped up on a nearby roof.

"Now, do androids bleed?"

"It depends on how human the creators want us too." Bara said, putting a foot on the railing and leaned on his knee, looking down over them. He studied Techno-kun a bit. "I admire you. Siding with humans is the harder path out of this. Sticking to old rules of robotics. However." He smiled. "I'm afraid we will have to ask you organics for some assistance. Information about the wear abouts of Issaic. And if you don't have what we need. I will have to use you in other ways. I'm sorry, but there is no other choice for us." Bara said, standing back up, his fingers hovered gently above his unskinned hand, ready to attack.

"There are no elves. No angels or demons around. Could the humans have completely killed them all?" But that only sat at the back of his mind. He knew with as many weapons around they weren't gonna come peacefully.

(Sorry for doing this suddenly, but its sorta dragging in my opinion. If its gonna screw things up, I can delete it. I dont wanna godmod or anything.)
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:12 am

"I apologize, Bara, but I was not designed for fighting. I'll leave this to you." Compy said, backing up a bit. She turned to the others and eyed them carefully. "However, I am programmed with self-defense techniques, so don't think you can take me hostage."

Techno-Kun looked a little sad when he looked at Bara and Compy. There were two perfect androids, working for the wrong people. He almost didn't want to say anything back, but he did anyway. "Why don't you side with us? Staying on that path will just get you destroyed..."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:09 pm

Robert immediately stiffened when he heard Bara’s voice. “Shit.” He thought, turning his head in the general direction of Bara’s voice. He glared a cold, hard glare at the android as he said, “Like hell we are.” Then he threw his knife straight at Bara’s head and he took out his two pistols and began firing rounds at him.

Jim took out two bombs and prepared himself to throw them when the time is right.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:14 pm

And they were off. Jogging back and forth between various towers. It
seemed Tkun and Espe's towers got the MOST visits of all of them, but
this didn't mean much. The two didn't tire easily at all, as a matter of
fact despite all the running they did they didn't seem to tire much at
all. They did huff and puff and moan for the occasional lack of rest,
but for the most part they were out pacing what just about anyone their
age was usually capable of.
At one point they crossed paths at the center ammo box.
"Is it right to be helping in the destruction of other machines?" Kaishi
finally asked. It was a fairly obvious question, one that lingered
between them. But one that also answered much faster then it took to
finally ask.
Shoryo just smirked, "Do we really care?" and that was all that needed to be said.

Out of the frying pan and into the molten steel. No sooner was he able
to breath a sigh of relief that the machine before him WASN'T dangerous,
did he quickly find himself discovered by one that was.
The Professor thought a moment...the machine was after Issiac, but not himself. He was safe so long as he played it smart. He quickly jumped back down the man hole and waved at Rocko despite his extreme distaste for the man's racial beliefs.
"Hey! American idiot! You'll get down here if you want to live! The sewers are patrolled and the exists to the river are guarded, but it's far more safer then being up there!" He wasn't sure 100% sure if he wanted this group of ruffians and their robot ally following him. But he didn't feel right leaving any living human alone.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Rocko awkwardly shuffled his way over to the manhole, climbing down while being a little in between being seen and not seen. He was beginning to think those men were right. He was a total pussy, basically useless, and now that he had no job, people would quickly find that out. He might even die during his sleep that night, who knows anymore?

"You know, not everyone in America is an idiot. We invented a lot of things we couldn't live without. Lightbulbs, the internet, film... Plus, it may not even be our fault that the androids became self-aware." he said, trying his best to stand up for what was left of his country. It was the least he could do.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 859264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next