Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HF saves Christmas!

+4
MenrowSpirit
Nova
Black-Wolf
Link64
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

HF saves Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: HF saves Christmas!

Post by Mario Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Mario couldn't hold on very long after Luminita picked him up. He clumsily fell into the snow, almost losing his fake beard. He hadn't thought to teach himself how to ride anything other than Yoshi and a go-kart. Even though his cover was very close to being blown, he was impressed to see an actual reindeer.

He picked himself up and dusted off his red Santa suit. He decided now would be a good time to test his plan. "Okay, everyone. Part of the reason I flew here a little early is that I need help! An evil Santa imposter is planning on killing me and delivering coal to everyone instead of presents. I think he might have made my sleigh fall."

The sleigh itself wasn't in bad shape after the "crash," and the snow broke a lot of the fall. Mario began to gather up the presents and return them to the red sack, biting his lip with a smidge of nervousness.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 859264
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! - Page 3 K48fh3115/115HF saves Christmas! - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Naki giggled. "Sant-y, I..." she trailed off, trying to find the words she wanted to say. It was clear to everyone that she was thinking, about what, nobody knew. Eventually she just gave up. "Sorry." She said.

Angel crossed her arms. "I have a bad feeling about him...Why, I have no idea, but I just don't like him." She thought to herself as she looked at the Santa that just crashed. Pixie didn't care. She was more concerned with what just happened.

"Nooo! No evil Santa! We'll stop him!" she said bravely.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! - Page 3 K48fh3100/100HF saves Christmas! - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:19 pm

The plump Anouki nodded, "Yes! Aiding in Santa's christmas doings would be the best way to celebrate pre-christmas week! Where shall we begin bearded man o' jolly!"

Magus patted his new fuzzy friend, "Shou....should we help too?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200HF saves Christmas! - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:54 pm

“M-mermaid? I'm not a mermaid...I'm a goldfish...” Toby said to Ankh. “PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!” He cried sheilding his face.

“Yeah! Yeah! Let's stop the eeeeeeeeeeeevvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil!” Jim cried.

Robert stared at “Santa”. “I have a very bad feeling about this guy. I don't think he's telling the truth at all...” He thought.

Stella started to purr when Gus patted her. “Yes, of course! We'll stop that meanie evil Stanta!” She said.

(Yes, apparantly Eevees purr)

Last edited by Black-wolf on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! - Page 3 K48fh3100/100HF saves Christmas! - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:02 am

Luminita gasped when she heard what this "Santa" was saying. Who would
ever want to kill Santa? The bringer of joy to everyone everywhere!
"Whyyyy would anyone want to kill Santaaaa?" She looked like she
was about to panic. "Santa makes people happyyyyyy. He brings presents
to everyoooone. I don't see why anyone would want to get rid of hiiiim."

She was trotting around in a circle, obviously worried. She didn't want
Christmas to be ruined. She would not let this happen, no way. "I'll help yoouuuu Santaaa. If we're going to fix the sleigh, we neeeeed to spread more Christmas joy to overpower eeeeeeevil Santa and his eeeeeeevilness."

The lindeer started nudging Robert in response to what he said. Surely this is Santa Claus himself right? Every fiber of her believed it. She would let nothing stop the world from having a merry christmas.
She got up and looked at Mario then tilted her head at him at an angle, so her horns were facing him. After sensing his scent, she sneezed. "Mushroooooms." she grunted. "Yoooou smell like mushroooooms."
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 471152
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Edward snuck his way to the back of "Santa's" sleigh, unnoticed due to the commotion. He reached into the red sack of presents and pulled out a small box. The box was wrapped with shiny red paper and topped with a dark green bow. He shook it around out of curiosity.

"That's weird", he thought. "Sounds like a bunch of little stuff..."

He carefully opened the box and stuck his hand into it. Inside the small gift box, he found no small toys, but small rocks that left a mark of black dust on his gloves.

Coal.

"I knew it", he thought angrily. "But just to be sure..."

Ed pulled a few more boxes out of the sack. A bigger square, two medium-sized rectangles, and a 2-foot-long box. He unwrapped them all, only to find more coal. He resealed the packages and placed all but one of them back in the sleigh, then dipped his hands in the snow to wash the coal dust off his gloves. He walked over to Chize and Robert holding the package behind his back.

"Okay", Ed whispered, handing the package to Chize. "You guys can tell this guy's just an impostor drunk off his ass, right?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Chize dropped the box. "I don't want that. And it's obvious." Stepping back from Ed. "Karma is a b*Navi*h. Let it deal with it." He said, not really caring. He highly doughted this guy could actually hurt anyone with being an idiot, maybe crush some children's dreams about Santa but he didn't really care.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! - Page 3 K48fh3540/1000HF saves Christmas! - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:04 pm

Angel smiled. "Well, seeing as Pixie won't let me say no to this mission, I'll help." She said.

"Yaaaay!" Pixie cheered. Gename bounced Naki in his arms.

"Want to save Santa?" He asked.

"Mmm...Yeah!" Naki said happily.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Robert picked up the box and opened it. “...I knew it...” He said with anger in his voice, so filled with rage that he gripped the box so tightly that it started to break. “This guy was planning on hurting these little kids from the start...” He said. “He too us as fools and now he's just toying with these little kids and those who still believe.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:05 am

Gus tugged on the Red coated conspiritor's sleeve, "Mr. Santy? It's starting to get dark and...I'm ok with it, but famous stars like you aren't supposed to be out when it's dark I don't think. We should start going if we're gonna go anywhere... I wanna help if that's ok..."

The Anouki lept forward and picked Gus up by the sides, the horned grabber only being a foot or so taller than the cloaked lad, "Yes! Yes! Achievement unlocked! 1 out of 3 wisemen found! Now I must find the others and put them in my yard!"

Gus struggled to get down, "Nooo! Stop! I don't know what a yard is! I can't measure very well!"

The Anouki simply continued to carry him, "Yes! Castle Town! There we shall spread joy to many children of many ages! Follow me! Nofu knows a short cut through the woods!"

With out actually stopping for anyone, he just waddled into a nearby patch of trees, carrying the now to tired to struggle wizrobe.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200HF saves Christmas! - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:13 am

"Hey you crazy kidnapper!" Ankh said, taking off after the Anouki. "Ankh!" Chize soon took off after the cat. Ankh jumped to tackle him and there was a poof and he fell to the ground, in his cat form. "What? No! I didn't mean turn back!" He started hopping and running. Trying to run in snow that's bigger then you was proving to be quiet the challenged. "Nyan!" He stopped suddenly and started licking himself. "It's so cold! I don't them to freeze off! Then I'll be a meowgirl!" Chize slowed down and face palmed. "Not in front of people!" "It's cold!" He lifted the cat suddenly and placed him in his coat pocket and kept running afterwards. His face red from the cold and running and his pants of breath forming in poofs of air. He leaned on his knees. "Chize. Your not well enough to run around like this. You have to stay warm and still." "Shut up stupid cat. Besides. It's heading towards a town I think. Better then being out in the middle of the field."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! - Page 3 K48fh3540/1000HF saves Christmas! - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Luminita looked over to where the Anouki was running off with Gus. So there was a town nearby. She didn't feel comfortable going into man's territory as she has always lived in the forests, only coming into the fields during this time of year, but right now it was no question. Christmas was at stake! And she would do all she could to save it.
"We can spread joy there. It's a tooown and you can be waaarm in them right?" she asked the others, of course never being in any towns, or cities. She then noticed Chize and Ankh running through the snow, seeing them freezing. She slowly followed and came around Chize. "You're cooold. Yooou can come with me. I'll keeeeep you warm." She nudged the boy to help him up, staying close by so her shaggy, thick fur could warm him up.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 471152
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Angel chased after the waddling Anouki using her wings and not her legs. "Give him back!" She called. Although, secretly she was kinda glad that they were going to a town. There she could get something warm. Pixie was too busy being thrilled by Santa to care that people were leaving.

"Do you have elves and more reindeer and a workshop with lots and lots and lots of toys?" She asked excitedly.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:59 pm

“Hey! Where are you going with my friend?!” Stella called, chasing after the Anouki. As soon as she was close enough she jumped on top of his head and stuck her face in front of his. “Hey, why are you doing this? Now please put him down or else I'll use Icy Wind on you!” She said.

Toby wondered why that humanoid cat didn't eat him. Was he not hungry? Maybe he doesn't like fish? Whatever the reason, he was confused.

Meanwhile Jim decided to lick “Santa's” Sleigh and got his tongue stuck on it. “Aaaah! Aaaaah! 'elp! 'elp! Iff's thuck!!” Jim cried, flailing his arms.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:02 pm

"Meow!" Ankh muffled from the jacket. "Hmm. Thank you. But I'm fine." He said, standing up, his stubbornness just wanted to chase after that weird horned thing. He never got to properly yell at him for trying to steal his cat.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:49 pm

Nofu just kind of...looked down, "My apologies furry head friend. I'm just trying to make my house the most christmas house in my village. It's very tough because of how much christmas everyone puts up. So I have come here to take everything I can to make my house more christmas than the other Anouki! But this wiseman will never do, he to timid to carry mur or gold. You may have him back."

Nofu placed Gus down gently, who at the time had kind of just resigned to his fate of being carried around by a slightly bigger reindeer penguin mustache thing. Gus dusted himself off and gave a gentle bow, "Whe...where are we?"

The group found itself in small patch of woods, just as the Anouki had said. Although a few were struggling behind, so the Anouki shouted as loudly as he could, "THE TOWN IS THIS WAY! LET US GO FIND AND MAKE MORE CHRISTMAS!"

And he waddled off further on, leading the group through the woods.

However... The odd thing was...the further they walked, the deeper the snow covered woods seemed to become... To be honest, they should have at least been able to see the town gate through the trees....
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:02 am

Luminita huffed a little as her offer was turned down. Clearly she could tell the poor boy was freezing. She would stay close by, just in case.
As they walked, she noticed more and more trees and thicker snow. This was rather odd.
"Where's the toooown?" she asked, clearly confused.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 471152
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Angel was starting to get colder and a little irritated. "Where's the town? I could really go for some nice hot cocoa with marshmallows inside." she said, with the thought of something warm making her even colder. She felt a little bad that she had left Pixie alone though. But Gename was still there, and she knew that he would be able to take care of anything that happened.

Gename had been watching Naki play in the snow. "All what I want for Christmas is for you to have a great one." he thought warmly.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Robert sighed as he saw people leaving and a few staying. He looked at Ed. “So, when are we going to give them the bad news?” He asked. “Or you have some kind of plan to expose the imposter another way?”

Jim kept tugging his stuck tongue to get it off the sleigh. ….But no luck. “Eeeeeaaaaaah!!! Will thomboby 'elp meh? Pweeeeeth!” He said, arms flailing.

“So guys? When are we gonna follow the others? I could really use some food right now.” Toby asked. “And so that Robert will get a bed and I'll be able to sneak in when he's asleep.” He thought mischievously.

Stella was now running besides Nofu. “Ohh, so that's why you did that. You know, you could've just asked.” She said with a smile.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:38 am

Suddenly it began to snow again. The woods thickened as visibility was slowly reduced more and more.

Nofu looked about a bit paniced, trying not to admit he may have been lost...

The snow was getting thicker and Gus was really having a hard time keeping up in it.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Chize unconsiously grabbed onto the side of Luminita, gripping her fur so he wouldn't get lost, the cat in his jacket snuggled deeper, top of his head barely sticking out.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Snorting fog into the wind, the big lindeer lowered her ears and held her neck out, so she could sense any nearby shelter with her horns. If she had opened her eyes, the light would reflect right off the thick snow and blind everyone around.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 471152
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:08 am

After dragging Espe back in, they drank and were merry at the cafe. They went home and did fun Christmasy things like blowing up Christmas trees and killing green and red chu-chus. All in all, it was a pretty sweet Christmas.
(THERE, NOW I DON'T FEEL GUILTY FOR POSTING ONCE AND THEN IGNORING THE RP COMPLETELY)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! - Page 3 K48fh33175/3200HF saves Christmas! - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:43 am

And hf failed at saving xmas and mario got away with his evil plans x3
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3