Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HF saves Christmas!

+4
MenrowSpirit
Nova
Black-Wolf
Link64
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HF saves Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: HF saves Christmas!

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:43 pm

Gename smiled. "I remember who you are, friend." He was about to say something else, when Naki jumped out of the snow and tackled her father. She saw Robert and instantly buried herself in Gename's torso. "Come on Naki, he's a friend! Say hi." Naki said nothing. "I'm sorry, she's not comfortable around strangers."

Angel finally got out of the snow bank. "So cold." she whimpered as Pixie floated around her head.

"come on, let's go and find someone! Didn't you say you wanted to get a present for Gale?"

"Yeah, but I don't know what. I'm sure I'll find something before we go back to Oasis." Pixie hummed. After walking for a while, they came upon Ankh and his crew. "Hello!" Angel said cheerily.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! - Page 2 K48fh3100/100HF saves Christmas! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:47 pm

There was a soft crunching sound over yonder in the nearby trees. A deer-like creature was slowly wading in the deep snow, crushing the frozen blanket under her feet with each step it took, breath fogging from the frigid air.
Luminita just loved the winter time. She loved the smell of the air, catching snowflakes, and definitely drawing into the snow. But she especially around Christmas. She had always enjoyed seeing the excited and thankful expressions of others, human or animal. Her and her family lived around here deeper in the wood, and every year they would come out into the open to watch the sky as Santa made his way around the world, spreading joy around it.
How she longed to be apart of it. The greatest honor in gift-giving and spreading joy and kindness. She knew a few reindeer here and there. Every time they met they would bow to each other in a greeting, it was a custom to both of their kind, and they would just talk and talk about whatever was going on that day. She held the reindeer in high respects, as did most of her kind, since they were the very animal that guided the great sleigh.

Luminita wore her red ribbon around her neck, and she came out from the trees, nibbling some of the green from an adjacent pine tree. Fluffy ears twitched and went alert, listening to the others nearby. She thought about how she spread some cheer and the like as she trotted to their direction, ending up a few yards behind Ankh, Angel and the others.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 471152
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! - Page 2 K48fh3100/100HF saves Christmas! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:00 pm

"Don't touch me. I don't need your pity." Chize said, brushing her off and walking away from her, sitting down watching Ankh as he tackled the younger boy and pulled on his tail with his mouth slightly. "Meo WHAT IS THAT?!" He sat up, seeing Gename standing there and walked over. "Chi-san!! It's a meow! No abominable snowman!" He noticed Angel there too. "And a girl! NYAN~~" He ran away from the group, tripping over the snow and ran into Luminita. "Ah oh..Hey. Are you a reindeer?! I've heard about you guys bemeowfor." He sat up poking it and sniffed her rubbing against her slightly. "Your so warm too."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! - Page 2 K48fh3540/1000HF saves Christmas! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:51 pm

The blank faced Anouki wiped his stach of the snow until... "CRRRRRAAAAAAAWW!" Nofu's eyes were instantly transfixed on one of the most christmas-y things he had seen all day! A REINDEER!

Jim just slid right off the creature's hide as he sprinted toward the catman and northern deer, only to slip and fall himself, landing face first into the snow right infront of the two. He let out a mumbled moan similar to a moose as he pulled himself from the white fluff.

"Christmas, yes! Very good! And cute and adorable and warming. Heart warming. Which is not very warm in the cold, but even warmer when inside and warm. I shall have a christmas party that will be warm for both body and heart! The snuggly one will be the life. And you two will be the warmth! Although snuggling is rather warming too... So it will be lively and warm! That's very christmas isn't it?"

Gus continued to wipe his nose of the snot as he bowed and answered, "Yeah...But what do we play? The snow is thick and heavy, so it's kind of hard to play in..." Gus looked up at the gray sky, though it was hard to see, he kind of smiled, "At least there's no sun."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200HF saves Christmas! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Jim saw Angel after he slid off his “Squishy”. “OH...OH MAH GAWD!! I know her! I met her before! She's ah...uh...ANGEL!” He said. “HAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEE ANGEL!” He said as he ran towards her. “Oooh! And there's a fluffy thing!” He said when he noticed Luminita before he fell flat on his face.

With the Anouki no longer Toby's sheild from the cat-man, he felt rather nervous but he calmed down a little when he saw that Ankh was away from the group. He looked at those who were around. “Hello, my name is Toby.” He said with a smile before he looked at Roseann. “Oh, giiiiirrrrlll, I just LOVE your outfit!” He said.

Robert smiled. “It's ok. She's really cute by the way.” He said. “Hmm...you know, she kinda looks like you, her hair is the same as yours.” He said before his eyes went wide and looked up at Gename. “Is she your daughter?” He asked.

“Well, we could build a snowman or explore this place.” Stella said. “Oh, and I find it that if you jump in snow, it's easier to travel through.” She said before she sniffed the air. “Hey, I smell people. And they're over there.” She said before she pointed with her paw.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:29 pm

As the brothers finished their song, the Christmas display was complete. A little cabin with a candle in the window had somehow been built in only thirty seconds, and a huge billboard was set up, with "SANTA'S WORKSHOP" written in big letters. Yoshi was hooked up to a red sleigh. A radio played familiar instrumental Christmas songs, which the Hylians would assume to be "magic."

Mario stood in a lookout tower nearby, watching the peaceful Hylians frolic in the snow. The mustachioed man's binoculars focused on one particular group, which happened to be fairly large.

"What is that thing supposed to be?" Mario mumbled as he noticed a strange little boy with white cat ears. He also spotted a penguin/eskimo/reindeer hybrid which somehow had a more impressive 'stache than his, a fairy thingamabobber, an actual reindeer, and a little man in a robe and hat that looked like he just stepped out of the original Final Fantasy game.

"There sure are a lot of...interesting people here..." The fake Santy Claus hissed. "Maybe they will make good Mario's Little Helpers..."

Luigi brought Mario his eggnog. Mario took a biiiig gulp, but spit it out soon after. "Luigi...Please tell me this wasn't made using Yoshi's eggs..." Mario facepalmed.

Luigi grumbled as he took the empty red mug down to the cabin. "Everything has to go Mario's way! It's always about him! He has no manners, no class, and certainly no spirit!" The green bro washed the cup in the sink, his eyes closed to hold back any tears. He decided to stay out of his older brother's way. If he could just have a few minutes, he could catch the beginning of How Bowser Stole Christmas. He chuckled at how it reminded him of Mario's yearly tantrum.

Just as Luigi sat up a fire in the fireplace and turned on the television, Mario slammed open the door.

"Luigi! Set up the sleigh! We're going to visit some of the locals!" Mario grabbed his magic red sack and waited outside. Luigi pouted as he turned off the TV and put out the fire.

In a few minutes, the sleigh was ready to take off. Mario yelled "Giddy up!", and Yoshi zipped into the wild cloudy yonder. In his best Santa voice, which stil had a touch of his Brooklyn accent, Mario cried "HO HO HO! MEEEERRY CHRISTMAAAAS!!!!" Luigi drummed his fingers on the side of the sleigh. "This is gonna be the worst Christmas ever..." he whispered.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 859264
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! - Page 2 K48fh3115/115HF saves Christmas! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:00 pm

Gename smiled with pride. "Yeah, Naki's my little girl." He gently petted her hair. "She's still really young though. That's why she's scared of people she doesn't know."

Angel laughed at Jim. "Hello Jim. How have you been?" Pixie zipped around the group. She looked at Ankh.

"OHMYGOSH! You have kitty ears!" She said, brushing her face against them. "So soft~" she said.

Last edited by TheTinyImp on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Luminita smiled as the catboy ran over and poked her. Shaking the snow off of her fur, she sat down by Jim and Nofu to warm them from falling in the frozen blanket.
"Happy Hoooaaauughhlidays, everyooooone." she stated in a sort of grunt-ish moo. She nuzzled Ankh playfully on the head as he rubbed against her, chuckling. "Noooo, I'm not a reindeer. I'm very good friends with reeeeiiiindeer though. I am a lindeer.(finally thought of a common name. |D) My name's Luuuuuminitaaa, but you can call me Niiiita." How she loved seeing everyone so happy, surely she wanted to share the joy as well.
She looked up when her horns tingled, alerting her of something headed this way. She lifted her ears and turned her head toward the source of the shouting voice.
"Santaaa?" she tilted her head and she had a feeling of excitement.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 471152
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:07 pm

"Yeah. Some big guy that brings presents to people or something. I don't know, Nii-san meow says that he doesn't exist. But why is there nyans er, presents every year?" His eyes widened and he swated at Pixie slightly. "What is it?! What is
it?!" He finally caught Pixie and opened his hands. "AH! CHI-SAN!" Ankh
jumped up, sprinting into the older teen, hiding behind him. "She's
scary. It's minature girl!" "You should be nicer." "But she's a girl! Girl's have cooties!" "No they don't." "Yes they do! That's meow, why you arnt uh ..boyfriends with Hikaru right?" "It's not that." He frowned. "You know Santa isn't real!" He said, pushing Ankh off him slightly. "Yes he is! I have proof. I get meows, no, presents every year." Chize shook his head.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! - Page 2 K48fh3540/1000HF saves Christmas! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Robert smiled. “Congrats. You and Neri must be very proud.” He said. “Where is she anyway?” He asked.

Jim looked up and smiled at Angel and Pixie. “Hi Angel! Hi Pixie! I've been doing great!” He said. “Oh, and that's my friend Toby.” He said pointing to the said fish-boy. “He has a crush on Robert. Every time he flirts with him he gets freaked out! It's really funny.”

When he heard Luminita say Santa's name. He jumped up with excitement. “SANTA?! Wh-where?!” He asked, looking around.

(Yes, a sixteen year old that still believes in Santa. I WIN!!)
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:20 pm

"But Santa dooooes exist. He goes around the world giiiiving gifts to aallll who were good and kind that yeear. He gave me this riiibbon. I'm sure Santaaa's given your niiiii-san some gifts." Luminita's ears flickered back and forth, looking like she was staring toward where the sound was coming, but she wasn't opening her eyes. "I heeaarr someone headed this wayyyy."
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 471152
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Gename looked down at Naki when Robert asked his question. "Well, Neri isn't...here anymore. But we're ok." He said slowly. Naki turned to face Robert. She stared at him with her pink eyes, before jumping out of Gename's arms and going back to playing in the snow.

Pixie looked at Ankh, confused. "What are cooties?" She asked. "and of course Santa is real!" Angel just smiled.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:30 pm

The Santa imposter examined the odd group he had seen before, this time from up above. "Alright, Luigi. Punch it!" (lololstarwars)

Luigi hit a big red button well hidden near the back of the sleigh. The exhaust pipe's smoke turned from white to gray, and then to black. Mario carefully guided the sleigh into a nearby snowbank, making it look like an accident.

"Ho ho OOOOHHHH-NOOOOOO!!!!!" Mario shouted in his fake Santa voice. The sleigh slid along the ground, splashing snow everywhere! Yoshi tripped a bit, and his reins got tangled around the sleigh's skier thingies. The little dino panted a bit, but wasn't hurt.

Luigi was flung about 100 yards away, since Mario cleverly took up the space below the seat. His feet stuck out of the snow like in an old cartoon. The bag of gifts spilled out all over, but obviously there weren't enough presents for everyone in the world, as not even a PO'd, eggnog-highed Mario is that good.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 859264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! - Page 2 K48fh3115/115HF saves Christmas! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:43 pm

"Hey, THERE you guys are."

Everyone turned around to see a young man with long, blond hair in a red trench coat with a fur-trimmed hood. Panting, he was bent over with his hands on his knees, making steam in the cold air with his breath.

"We saw saw you guys a few miles back and tried catching up, but we got lost in the snow", he explained, laughing and scratching his head.

This young man was 15-year-old Edward Elric, a friend of a few members of the group. Edward was being followed by a large suit of armor. That suit of armor was his 14-year-old little brother, Alphonse.

"Oh, you found them!", Al cried happily.

"What took you so long, Al?", Ed asked him. "I know you were right behind me a little while ago."

"No offense Big Brother", Al began, "but unlike you, my size doesn't fair well with the wind resistance."

Ed's ears practically omitted steam. "Say that again. I'll bury you."

Both brothers then heard a crash in the blizzard a few miles away.

"What the hell was that?", Ed said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:47 pm

“...Oh, I'm so sorry.” Robert said. “And I'm sure she's happy where ever she is and is watching over you and Naki.” He said, trying to make Gename feel better.

Suddenly he saw a red sleigh fall out of the sky and crash into the snow. “Uh-oh, someone might be hurt. Gename, I think we should check it out. ...And please tell me you also saw a green flying lizard pulling that sleigh.” He said, hoping that he wasn't losing his mind.

“SSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” Jim cried, sprinting to the imposter. “SANTASTANTASTANTA!! ARE YOU OK?” He asked before he grabbed his heels and started to tug on them in vain. “Comeoncomeoncomeon.” He said before he noticed Yoshi. “Cool! A green thing!” He said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Ed and Al made their way to the scene of the crash. Both of their jaws hit the ground.

"Th-There's no way...", Ed stammered in disbelief.

"It... can't be...", Al gasped.

Ed walked over without hesitation.

"Guys", he asked everyone else. "Is this who I think it is, or am I going crazy?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Gename fished Naki out of the snow and took them over to the sleigh crash. "Sant-y!" Naki said, struggling to get free, but her father held her close.

"Hello Mr. Santa. Are you hurt?" Gename asked. He would have hated to see Santa get hurt in front of Naki.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Mario awakened from his fake unconciousness. He immediately got up and hopped out of the sleigh. "Whoa, now!" he said, guessing what Santa's reaction to this sort of thing would be other than mindless cursing. "It appears my sleigh doesn't have enought Christmas spirit to run just yet! Thanks for waking me up, um...little boy." He noticed Jim was obviously older than a child.

"It's a good thing no one was hurt!" Mario said, ignoring his brother trying to pull himself up. "I was out for a test run, but I'm not sure if everyone in Hyrule believes enough to get me off the ground, especially with that Santa imposter running around." His lies were clearly helped do to lots of planning, and just a tiny bit of eggnog.

"A-HEM!" Luigi yelled from far away. "Oh, where are my manners? I'm Santa Claus, in case you didn't know. And this green guy here is-" Luigi got out of the snow and got back to the sleigh. "-my new reindeer, Barney....Oh, and this is my number 2 elf, Richard Head." Luigi pouted after hearing his new name.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 859264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:30 pm

“SAAAAAAANNNNTAAAAAAA!!!” Jim cried with glee before he hugged him tightly.

Robert gave an odd look at...”Barney”. He cocked an eyebrow and crossed his arms. “That's not a reindeer. That's...a huge lizard.” He looked at “Santa” “Are you sure you're Santa? I've ran into numerous Santa's before and they're all...'his helpers' are you one of them?" He said, trying not to upset the little childeren. "And besides, from the stories Santa uses only real reindeer, you know, warm blooded with brown fur and four legs with hooves.” He added, VEEEERY suspicious about this guy.

“Pfft. Oh Robert stop being so skeptical.” Jim said before he turned around to the others. “Don't mind my brother, he's just being his skeptical self. He has a hard time believing certain things.”

Robert just glared at him.

Stella led Gus to the group just in time to see “Santa” get up and hear what Robert had to say. “Wow, look Gus! That is so cool!” She said. “You know if he is one of Santa's helpers, that's not a bad thing. It just means that Santa's very busy and he sends his helpers to collect kids Christmas wishes.”

(Hooray for skepticalism!)
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Gus and his small fluffy friend slowly made their way to the group. But almost as soon as they made it, before he could even open his mouth to say hello, the group moved over toward a...well...some kind of big furry thing! He would have turned around and just gave up after that. But his new friend just kept going. But yet again, almost as soon as they reached them! The whole group moved again over towards a crash of some sort. It was THEN that he and his new friend FINALLY managed to catch up! He tried saying hello. He tried to get their attention. But he was just to quiet, so he just listened.

That was when he first heard that name. Santa. Everyone was saying it! Or some version of it. Santa, santy, claus? Who was claus? Was that Santa's friend? Stella was absolutely exstatic, but Gus was just...confused. Was this an important person? It must have been one of those dancers or musicians that everyone loved to watch. Maybe a star actor from a play. He always wanted to watch a real play...

"CHRISTMAS!" the excited Anouki danced about as winter miracles unfolded before him. First a real reindeer and then a real Santa Claus! He was so excited he...once again slipped and managed to lock antlers with poor Nita...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200HF saves Christmas! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:17 am

Chize frowned as they watched the scene unfold. "What?" "Reindeer don't fly." "But." "And if this guy is Santa, he's too short, he's not fat enough, he doesn't have a red nose and there's no way he's full of jolly. More like spiked eggnog." Ankh lowered his ears, "Your not being any fun meow." He said, sticking his tail up and walked away, looking at the mess. "Where's the presents.." He said ears lowering slightly. Chize turned his back from the group. "Santa had 8 reindeer not 1, and it doesn't run on xmas spirit. The reindeer pull it." He said, stuffing his hands deep in his pocket. He looked back and noticed the widened eyes and excitement in the face of his friend and sighed. He figured he could let the cat believe in some huge make believe thing for now."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:32 am

"Why, of course I'm the real Santa! All of those "helpers" you're talking about are just real people working for money! I'M the real deal!" Mario beamed, but it was a real smile, since his plan was working, for the most part.

"As for my reindeer not being a reindeer at all...well..." The cruel man thought up another lie, and he thought it up quick. "Um...the toy trade has gone down this year. I've had to let all of my old team go just to get by! I need to take what I can get!"

Mario walked up and petted Yoshi. "This little guy is a cross between a reindeer and some sort of reptile. I discovered his species, I did! This here's a genuine REINDRAGON! Prancer brought him back to the workshop after his vacation! Apparently, he met someone while visiting Gerudo Desert..." Mario grimaced a bit at that thought.

"Anyway, I may not be tall enough, or short enough, or have a red nose, but then again, you've never seen me before."

When Mario heard Chize say that only the reindeer are needed to pull the sleigh, Mario sighed a little. "The reindeer get their power to fly from the power to believe. They originally just ate magic feed corn, but Christmas spirit is needed to keep the magic alive!" Mario hoped that all of this was believable.

Luigi watched Mario as he pitifully thought up lies. It was only a matter of time until his plan would go awry, that he was sure of.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 859264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:01 am

Robert looked irritated after "Santa" said about the "helpers" being real people working for money. He leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Yeah, I know that. I just called them 'helpers' to not upset the childeren." Then he walked away. "And those antlers on that lizard's head are obviously fake..." He thought.

Jim was just jumping up and dow with excitment.

Toby walked to the sled and marveled at its shape and paint job. "Wow, this is really--" He said when he bumped into Ankh. He frozed, too scared to do anything. Yeah he was pretty cute but he's a cat and cats eat fish. Toby just hoped that he wasn't in the mood for fish.

Last edited by Black-wolf on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 am

Luminita got up and quickly ran over to where the sleigh had crash. Obviously worried about the well-being of "Santa". Prancing up to the sleigh kicking up the sparkling snow behind her, she landed right in front of Mario, lowering her head and hoisting him up on her back as she danced about joyously. "Santaaaa's here! Santa's heeeeeeeere!!"

Last edited by Derpiny on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 471152
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:29 pm

Ankh's ears twitched as Toby bumped into him. "Hey! You." He sniffed him, licking his shoulder slightly. "Your really different. You kinda smell like fish but you look human.. ARE YOU A MEOWMAID?! No..mermaid?! Santa and a mermaid?!" Ankh jumped up and down in excitement. "This is so cool! Chi-san are you seeing this?" Chize waved his hand, not really interested and went back to making snowballs. Not throwing them, just putting them in a pile. "Wait! We have to help Santa fix his nyan sleigh or he won't be able to give everyone presents on Christmas."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next