Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for?

+2
Link64
MenrowSpirit
6 posters

Go down

Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for? Empty Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:56 pm

As we approach the Thanksgiving holiday, we are reminded of who and what we have to be thankful for in our everyday lives. I've made a list of things ahead of time:

1. My family.

2. My friends.

3. My AMAZING girlfriend Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for? 701049760

4. My online friends. (That's you guys XD)

5. A roof over my head and a fridge stocked with good food.

So, what are YOU thankful for? Feel free to make a list like I did, or just mention one or two if you like. Have a Happy, Gut-busting Thanksgiving, guys! Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for? 305183425
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for? Empty Re: Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for?

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:57 pm

It's the 3rd time of the year where I'm not afraid of eating. I guess I'm thankful for my parents still having a job in this economy. That Even thought It didn't work in KY, I got the chance to do it.

A bit more personal.

I thankful for you guys. That even though I put the site and all you into a load of shit the past year. You still think of me as a friend. That I was accpeted back ointo the site after I left it.

Love you HF! Your all the most thing I could be thankful for this year.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for? K48fh3540/1000Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for? Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for? Empty Re: Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for?

Post by Link64 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:15 am

Food

I'm thankful for food.

But no seriously. I'm thankful for you guys. To be honest, your constant ego rubbing (on an ego that never use to exist) has resulted in a far reaching growth in self-esteem. But that's been a fact for a while know.

I'm also thankful this site is here purely for if it wasn't aroud...I'd probably be a much more productive person! And god! Who would want that! XD
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for? K48fh33200/3200Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for? Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:21 am

Given the circumstances for me, there's a few more... sentimental things I'm thankful for.

1. I'm thankful for the friends, who keep me going everyday and give me reason to welcome the new day.
2. I'm thankful for living where I do, and not somewhere worse.
3. I'm thankful for my family, even if they're slightly dysfunctional.
4. I'm thankful for being open to the internet and being able to access whatever I want, whenever I want.
5. I'm thankful to have my life, and I have a man beyond the grave who is pushing me to make the best out of it.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for? K48fh3123770/123770Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for? Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:05 pm

1. I'm thankful that we still have a house. As you guys know, we aren't too awesome on money right now, but our landlady is so nice and thoughtful about it. She's reduced our rent on multiple occasions, to keep us from getting evicted. So I'm very thankful for that.

2. My family. I may not see eye-to-eye with them over a lot of things, but that doesn't mean that I love them any less. They've always been there for me and have given me a lot of things I don't need, but they still did it anyway. No matter what I say about them, they are great people.

3. My friends (irl and online). If it wasn't for all of you, then I'd be pretty depressed right about now. I draw a lot of my strength from my friends, which is why I'm not always in a great mood if they aren't in a great mood. But seriously. My friends are what primarily helps me through life. So thanks for being there you guys. <3

4. My health. Sure, I'm constantly getting sick, but I've only gotten one life-threatening thing (pneumonia) in my life. There are people that can't say that.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for? K48fh3100/100Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for? Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:51 pm

1.I'm thankful for all of the fantastic food I've had today, and I'm thankful to be able to have the ability to eat such food, even with our current economy.
2.I'm very thankful for all of my friends, especially you guys. You've stuck with me no matter how much I've annoyed you through out the days, and that's more then I can say for some of my other friends.
3. I'm thankful for my family, they can be obnoxious, but I still love them and am grateful for them.
4. I'm thankful for my education, even though at times I want to stab my eyeballs out because of it.
5. I'm thankful for my video games, particularly Skyward Sword and all of Zelda, because of their consistent amazingness.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for? K48fh33175/3200Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for? Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:26 pm

1. I'm thankful for school, however frustrating it may be sometimes.

2. I'm thankful for my family, all of it. They make life interesting. X)

3. I'm thankful for all my friends (that includes you guys), that they're here and add so much to my life. Very Happy

4. I'm thankful for my amazing girlfriend, who graciously puts up with my rants, video game jokes (that she doesn't get), moments of forgetfulness, and is just here to live life with me. Smile

5. I'm thankful for the things in my life that I love to do.

6. I'm thankful that I still HAVE my life, and that I'm able to live it.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 780092
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for? K48fh3100/100Thanksgiving: What are YOU thankful for? Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down