Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThanksGiving RP

+7
Link64
MidnasWolf
T-kun
Deku Link
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
MenrowSpirit
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ThanksGiving RP Empty ThanksGiving RP

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Ok, so this is just a short crack rp I want done by the end of Nov or sooner. With so many people joining, I thought I better start it sooner, so we have time to finish it ya know.

~So you start off in Hyrule, realizing that you have become a strange race and the field appears to be MM's Termina Feild, yet a variety of races somehow got jumbled together. After everyone ends up together, we realize that we are hungry and decide to split up and earn food somehow. We all come back and feast and then the reason why we were all dragged here is revealed and we go home. Feel free to add your own twists and plots, just don't kill each other and in Espe's case, don't eat other fairies >_>~

"I knew I was short but seriously." Then I smiled, putting my glasses on and looked around. "Well. I did always want to be a kid agian." I looked down my turtleneck and sighed slightly in dissapointment. "Oh well who cares." I looekd at my hands and messed with the gloves. "This must be another crake self insert. That means I shouldn't be surprised if other people from HF show up." Then blushed slightly and twiddled my thumbs. "I wonder if he'll be here." And shook my head, fixing my glasses and started walking. This is..well I guess only in Termina would something like this happen. Lol! Taken from HyruleFeild and dropped in Termina. That makes me lul." I said and continued walking along and under the large log dome that stood outside the Swamp area, beside a giant stump.

((Yes I actully talk with text shortcuts in real life))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
ThanksGiving RP K48fh3540/1000ThanksGiving RP Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

ThanksGiving RP Empty Re: ThanksGiving RP

Post by Nova Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:31 pm

"Hee-hee-hee!" I laughed to myself. "Ah, a living fantasy!" I added in a tone full of possibly too much giddiness. "I'm willing to bet she'll be here..." I mumbled under my breath and started to stumble around and get used to walking on four legs instead of two. "*sigh* I suppose every dream has it's price." I said as I eventually got used to it.

After a while I noticed a little skullkid walking about. "Hmm... wasn't she the skullkid for this rp? I think so." I thought to myself before hatching an idea.

I slowly snook up on the skullkid, and put my muzzle over it's left shoulder. "Hey there!" I said before pulling back waiting for it to jump.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
ThanksGiving RP K48fh316690/16690ThanksGiving RP Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:16 pm

"Where am I...?" I asked, waking up in the middle of a field. I was about to say that it looked familiar, but, my skin started burning! "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow owwwwww!" I cried, wondering why I was in so much pain. I looked at my hand, and instantly knew why. "I'M A TWILI?! BUT HOW???" I rushed to find shade. Nice, refreshing, shade. I found a hollowed-out tree laying on its side and rushed in. "Ahh...So much better." I started wondering just how this could have happened. I wasn't at a party last night. I didn't eat anything strange. So how did I get here? All things I pondered. My first order of business was to get somewhere where there was lots of shade. If there was someone else here, I could hang out in their shadow for a moment. "Ah, woe is the lonely Twili without a companion to help me get around." I said, staying under the tree.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
ThanksGiving RP K48fh3100/100ThanksGiving RP Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:44 pm

I sat up in Great Bay, feeling rather fishy. Which was probably pretty damn ironic, considering I realized a Zora was staring at me in the water. WITH MY HAIR. And he kept doing everything I was doing! What was this black magic, and why did he have my hair?! And furthermore, why wasn't I the overly used Deku Scrub I had always been when it came to self inserts? Maybe it was because I had to split and be in Termina as Legolas Greenleaf while some demented dead 10-year-old child chased us as a statue. Perhaps it'd glitch the system. Or maybe it was too cliche. Nah, probably the first one. Either way, i tried getting used to this for a while. Once as i did, i had to then find out how to jump that spiked wall that separated me from this place and Termina. Welp, no skewered legs, no game... You know how it goes.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
ThanksGiving RP K48fh3123770/123770ThanksGiving RP Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:48 pm

I stood up to my feet. I felt kinda woozy, and it looked like I was in a large field of some sort, and it felt oddly familiar. Then it hit me, this was freaking Termina Field from Majora's mask. This could only mean one thing.
ANOTHER GODDAMN SELF INSERT!
"Wonder what the twist is this time around." I said, gazing around. Then I saw my arms. They had wings.
What.
I looked around for a reflective surface of some sort, and found a small pond. I ran too it and looked at my reflection. I had a beak, bird wings attatched to my arms, and looked slightly shorter and skinnier.
I was a Rito!
"Heck yes!" I said. I couldn't wait to fly around and do mailmen things, no matter how non-cannon the situation may be!
I jumped and start flapping my wings, and caught a thermal draft of air and started flying. It was the best thing freaking ever. I flew around screaming at the top of my lungs how freaking awesome it was. I saw some people down in the field, and guessed it was probably the plot, but I'd go check that out later.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
ThanksGiving RP K48fh33175/3200ThanksGiving RP Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:53 pm

At first, I didn't realize that something was wrong. For starters, my height didn't change and waking up in the middle of a random field is totally a natural occurrence for me. Cause I'm cool like that. However, all came clear when I hear a random girl barely wearing any clothes screaming bloody murder. "What the. . ." my voice failed me as I looked at the twilit. I reached up to scratch my head when I noticed banges.
My brown hair was like rapunzel long. I hadn't had this hair cut since- "Bloody hell!" I yelled, noticing that my adolescent add-ons ( as I like to call them) were gone. "Why am I a freaking 6 year old!" This could only mean one thing: "Who in this goddamn world thought that it was a F@#$ good idea to throw me into another goddamn self insert?!"
I paused when I noticed the twilit under the tree. She probably thought that I was crazy, mostly since was a little kid swearing my head off. Oops. I smiled nervously and waved at her. "Hi!" I called. That's when I noticed how familiar I looked. She couldn't be. . .
"Unika!" I cried, running at fifty miles an hour to glomp her.

(glomming is typical In my everyday life)
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679375
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:47 am

"Whao no touchy!!" I ran forward from whoever grabbed me from behind and spun around so fast that I tripped over my feet slightly and stumbled forward but caught myself. "You shouldn't touch people from behind. Expecully ones pron to paranoia." I straightened myself back up. "A white kitsune. I'm going to guess I'm not the only one from HF here if this is anything like the time we got sucked into the twilight princess game..redhair..64? No he'd have beard. Didn't Brii say she's a redhead? I think she'd be a fairy though." Oh course, in my slow witts it finally hit me. I knew that voice, being how I heard it a lot and no face to go with it was usual. "***?" I said, calling by real name and walked back over. "Man even foxes are taller then me. Your Nova right?" My heart racing slightly.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:49 am

I had little time to react when there was a random Kokiri running full speed at me. She jumped on me, calling my name. We both fell over. "Well, hi there!" I said happily. I felt a lot better now that there was someone with me. I didn't much like being alone. Seeing how there was a Kokiri and Twili in Termina Field, it was pretty obvious that there was more to it than what it seemed. "Midnas Wolf?" I asked. Self-insert ahoy.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:44 pm

"Yez?" I replied to the little skullchild as I took a seat. "You said you were short, but this is just ridiculous!" I said clearly knowing who I was talking to. "I figured you would've been a fairy judging by how many you have, but I guess everyone has a need for change." I said before going into a laying position. "How may this humble jester serve his queen?" I asked with a demented face that was suppose to be something of a smirk.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
ThanksGiving RP K48fh316690/16690ThanksGiving RP Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:34 pm

After skinned knees, I got over the wall, but got my pants stuck on one of the spikes, leading to an atomic wedgie. I hung in place by my pants, hoping for someone to walk by. It didn't help that a leever began to pull on my foot, pulling my pants even further up my ass and somewhere no man wanted his pants to be pulled. I tried kicking it, but it was just out of my reach. Now it meant trying to unspike my pants, knowing now my ass would show through the hole.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:29 pm

"IIIIIIIIII'MMMMM GGGGGOOOOOIIIIINNNNNGGGG TTTTTTOOOOOOO HHHHHHUUUUURRRRRLLLLLLLL!!!!!!"

Ever have one of those mornings when you wake up and suddenly your in a video game you really love as a character you really like? No? Ok how about this. Ever have one of those mornings when you wake up and suddenly your a giant rock monster and you find yourself in a far away land you conveniently recognize? Still no? Well! The point is, I did. And I was all but ready to take complete and full advantage of it.

This morning was certainly different! I woke up in Snow Head! A mountain location in the video game, The Legned of Zelda: Majora's Mask! And I...was a Goron! A proud, strong, albeit none to bright, mountain creature known for their love of games, racing, dancing, wrestling, bathing in hot springs, and the devouring of precious minerals! They are a race of many pass times. The simple art of Rolling being one of the biggest! And so, waking up a Goron, the first thing I tried...A good old fashion roll down the mountain!

But...well...You know that feeling you get when you get on a bike for the first time, and it isn't until after you get riding that you realize...you never learned how to stop? Ok! So you do know that one! Cool, great, cause that's kind of where I was. SPPPIIIINNNNNING AT HIGH SPEEDS! I had reached Termina Feilds and was pretty much looping circles in god fear of what would happen if I managed to hit something at this speed!

But it was cool...if I just let up a little bit...I'll slow down and stop eventually right? I mean, no one was in the fields, so I had plenty of time and I really didn't have to worry about hitting any one. Right?

OH SHIT NOT RIGHT! SSSSCCCCRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK UMPH! .........right into a wall......There were people in the field. I wasn't sure who though, but I managed to turn just before I ran into them. However the wall was another story...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
ThanksGiving RP K48fh33200/3200ThanksGiving RP Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:05 pm

The shock of the impact sent me flying off, ripped pants and possibly ripped manhood. "GAAAAAAAH!!" I fell over onto the ground. "Aw! damn! Well... I least I still got my personality... and i'm not still dangling like an idiot..."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:45 pm

“This is so awesome! I've always wanted red eyes!” I cried happily as I stared at my reflection in a puddle of water in the middle of a forest that looked very familiar.

Yes, I somehow became a Sheikah when I somehow...um...you know what, lets say I woke up in this forest. ...Wait...I think I did woke up in this forest—NYEAAAAH HOLD ON! Getting way off track here.

Ok, as I was saying, I became a Sheikah, one of my favorite races in the Zelda world and I was very happy about it.

So.

Freaking.

Happy.

Oh with the epic ninja skills like disappearing into thin air and jumping high heights that defy the laws of physics. And of course...being...damn, no, losing train of thought no.....wait...here it comes......still waiting......A MASTER OF DISGUISE! Yes!

Being a master of disguise means that I can become a different person whenever I want! Even transforming into the person who I desire!

Wait...can Sheikah use magic to transform themselves into another person? Or that's only the Twili? Hmm...in the Zelda Manga Sheik transformed into Talon to trick Link in going to the Lon Lon Ranch... So yes, Sheikah DO use magic to transform into different people! I was also happy that I had my personal character's wolf ears and tail because I'm just that awesome. And no one tell me otherwise. ...I just wish someone was here though...

After going through my thoughts about how awesome it is being a Sheikah I got up and started walking through the forest in hopes of finding a way out.

One hour later...

“NUUUUUUUUUU!!! I'M HOPELESSLY LOST! WHY?!” I cried loudly. I really don't like being alone in big forests like this. “Even though this is a forest from Majora's Mask.” I said aloud. If it wasn't for my brother hogging the TV 24/7 I'd would have played Majora's Mask to refresh my memory before all this. But wait, I didn't know that I would wake up here...

“Oh well...let's see how my memory is. And hopefully I'll get out of—hey! I think I see the end of this forest!” I thought to myself, my tail wagging back and forth really fast. I ran out of the forest and into a field just in time to see a Zora flying through the air and landing in front of me.

I stared at the Zora for a few seconds before saying. “It's raining men! Hallelujah!” If this was different and in real life, I would have reacted differently.

I knelt down besides the Zora. “Hey, are you ok? ...And why are you pants messed up?” I asked.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:15 am

"I'm fine... I think..." I stood up, and looked at the Sheikah and the Goron that had shaken me from my emBARE ASSment. I definitely recognized the rolling brown blur. As for the Sheikah, she was cryptic. I looked back at the Goron. "64? Ha! You can't hide with your awesome goatee and love for the Gorons!" I looked over at the Sheikah. I began snapping whilst thinking. "Oi It's on the tip of my tongue..."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:26 am

"Oui," I replied. Releasing her, I found myself itching to do something. My limbs found the tree and I started to climb it. "So TP, have any idea where we are?" It was quiet obvious we were somewhere in the Zelda universe. However, that could mean Hyrule, Termina, Outcast Island, etc.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:26 am

I waved my hands. "Not here. Please. You know I'm not used to it. And it's gonna take much longer to hear it in person. Not to mention we got weirder things to worry about right now. I'm sorry." I said and lowered my hands to their sides. "Although." I grinned slightly and slide over and started petting his tails. "ITS SO FLUFFY!!" Before I got to entranced with the furriness the ground shook as a large goron smashed right into a wall. 'Come on Nova. Maybe my guess is right." And hurried over into the log and stopped. "I recognize that twili...wow..she is more hot in person..." I thought to myself, feeling a little nervous and fixed my clothes and pushed my glasses up. "Hi Tp. Nice to see your breast cannons are real." I chuckled. "It's Termina. I recognize the giant log and Clock Town over there." Pointing off in the distance. "What was that..earthquake earlier?"
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:43 am

I shrugged. "No idea; I've been under this tree ever since I got here. Twili have really limited movement under the sun. But that's ok, because I can definitely hang out in someone's shadow. It's really nice to see you MS." I hugged her tightly. I then turned to Nova, and hugged his face. "So if someone would let me hang out in their shadow for a while, that would be awesome."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:11 pm

“Whoa, that's 64? From HF? Oh yeah...his beard DOES give him away...” I said before I stared at the Zora. By looking at his hair I knew exactly who he was. I never saw him in person before, but I did saw his drawings of himself, and that was good enough for me.

“It's Olivia.” I said. “But please call me Kat. And hi Dek—I mean DJ.” I said with a smile. I wasn't sure if he wanted me to call him by his actual name or not.

There was a long silence before I said. “...It IS DJ, right?” I asked. “And how come no one told me that 64 has a Goron fetish?” I added.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:31 pm

"I od...I doo....Id ooo... Idodo...I dooooooI..I donut...I donto." I shook my a head a bit, the wall really didn't hurt. But I was still pretty shook up as the world span around me at high speeds. I fell over and layed there as the world continued to leak spin my eyes, "I....don't...have a fe...fetish..."

I kind of rolled over and placed an arm on the Zora's shoulder, "Awe...awesome! Yeah! ...HF in MM! Sounds like...*urp*" with that final gargle, my stomach at last settled. I stood up shakily, "Sounds like awesome. And stuff."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
ThanksGiving RP K48fh33200/3200ThanksGiving RP Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:41 pm

"Let me guess, your first idea was to roll down a hill as fast as you can," I said, laughing a little.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:26 pm

So there I was, flying around, being awesome and such, when I saw a large ball rolling at high speeds down the mountain into the field. I observed as it crashed into a wall, and turned out to be a Goron, who joined up with a crowd down below. I assumed that's where everyone else in the insert ended up, so I flew down and landed over by them. Looking around, I recognized everyone as members of HF, but in the form of various Zelda races.
"Well hello there guys. I'm T-kun if you haven't guessed already, seems like we landed ourselves in another crack insert. But hey, I'm a Rito, no regrets to that." I looked around, wondering if Espe had shown up yet.
"Any of you guys seen something that resembles Espe? Wonder what he got turned into, probably something stupid like a fairy...."
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
ThanksGiving RP K48fh33175/3200ThanksGiving RP Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:57 pm

"Yeah, probably. 'Sup, T?"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:01 am

I felt the need to facepalm, but without a face, would I still be able too. "Is anyone else..like starved? You know. This might be the only time we are all EVER gonna be in the same place. We should have a huge thanksgiving dinner for it!" I realized then I had no pockets, being how I usually put my hands in them. "But we don't have ruppees to buy anything. I personally don't know how to hunt..and don't really like it..nevermind ignore me." I muttered, getting hit with that wave oh, omg why are you sto stupid just shut up.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:57 am

I layed on a branch on the tree. "Yeah, sure Menrow," I mumbled. "Ignore the Kokiri." I yawned and looked down at the older people/races/things. "Why don't we steal food," I suggested. "I'm sure that it'll be fun."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:41 pm

"I can't steal. I'll watch pirated and play pirated. But I won't actully steal anything!" I complained and then smiled. "Mw. I'm sorry. I didn't recognize you, but I remember your voice. I'd rather not steal if we can avoid it. If someone else wants to try they can." I frowned.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next