Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royal Wedding

+4
Nova
Black-Wolf
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Royal Wedding - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Wedding

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:16 pm

Angel thought that Urbi was absolutely adorable. "He's so adorable!" She said. "I'm sure he's going to grow up to be a fine man." She said happily.

TP was in the group, but she wasn't talking much. Of ALL the times she had to get shy, it had to be now? she cursed the fact that she clammed up around people that she didn't know. But she knew all of these people! She pulled up her dress a little and kicked a rock.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 2 K48fh3100/100The Royal Wedding - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:21 pm

"He has a good mother." Chize said and Ankh turned red, hitting the man's chest slightly. "Stop it. And Thank you."

Urbi started to chew on it and looked up at his parents, who were whispering quietly among the two of them and continued to eat it, before dropping it. He stood up and started petting Stella, giggling in amusement as he tried to put her tail in his hat, but it kept coming out when she moved it. The ginger stood up, dropping the hat and tried to pick up Stella. Being to heavy, he just hugged her instead, patting the top of her head as his body was crouched over the fur.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 2 K48fh3540/1000The Royal Wedding - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:13 am

"Oh finally, people!" Zelda said as she approached the group where Ankh was holding his little princess. Link wasn't far behind her.

"I don't see why you're lingering over that. I told you we'd be here early..."

"You didn't say an hour early."

"Well, I understand there weren't many to talk to, and--"

"We got here a half an hour before the bride and groom."

"Well," Link said clearing his throat. "Excuse me, my Princess." The response he got was a dry look.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770The Royal Wedding - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:34 am

"Wow. You suddenly became...reserved." Kain couldn't help but laugh a little at Nina's suddenly 'proper' behavior.

"One is to be polite and respectful at ALL times during a royal wedding." the young woman sat daintly in the carriage, fanning herself with a silk fan, refusing to show even an ounce of emotion.

Kain laughed openly, "If you say so Madam Morals. But we're just now getting there! Besides, weddings are supposed to be times of happyness and joy. Any wedding that requires THAT much diginified astuteness, you can count me out of."

The Carriage slowly came to a stop, the gentleman driving it stepping down and letting Kain out, whom went around and let Nina out. Nina frowned a little as she stepped down onto the ground, "You know, maybe you should start acting a little more like the high class citizen you're supposed to be."

Kain was laughing pretty hard now, not use to hearing Nina talk like this at all, "Awhut? This coming from you? You seem to forget HOW I made most of my wealth to begin with! I'm a little more hands-on and down to earth than the vast majority of those rich folks who are to lazy to hold on to their own money." he shifted a little in discomfort, "I just hope the folks at this wedding feel the same way..."

Not even 10 steps into the slowly growing crowd and Ms. Nina saw something that completely shattered her "high-class" facadé. A small toddler bending over and attempting to hug a fluffy animal of some sort.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!" she SPRINTED past
Kain whom was cringing from the sound of her squeal, and came to a screeching hault right infront of the small child, "OH MAH GAWD! HE'S SO ADOOOOOOORAAABLE!"

Kain kind of...facepalmed a little, as he watched the girl attempt to pick the young boy up.

Last edited by Link of the 64th Legion on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200The Royal Wedding - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:46 am

Stella jumped a little in surprise when this odd woman came sprinting towards them. She watched her as she picked Urbi up.

"...Um...excuse me...but...I don't think you should pick up someones kid without their permission first." Stella said. "And who are you?" She asked, her head tilted to one side.

"Hm? Oh, hello there." Robert said when Link and Zelda approached the group. He looked at Link. "Wait a second...something about you looks familiar...Link? Is that you? Wow, I didn't recognize you at first. The last time I saw you...you were just a kid." He said.

"But...you kind of look the same age as me...or maybe a little older...how is that possible?" He asked.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 2 K48fh3100/100The Royal Wedding - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:03 am

"Okay, this is most stupid thing you guys brought me to." Joseph complained, trying to adjust his suit. "It feels worse than bubble gum!"

"Ah Joseph, don't complain..." Silver said, trying to keep a straight face as Joseph looked funny trying to adjust his jacket. "But, dating royalty certainly has it advantages." Silver said, looking at Crystal.

"Silver, you know your a hero right? So of course we're invited!" Crystal said, brushing her dress.

"If she's a princess, and your a hero, what does that make us, your bodyguards?" Aaron asked, crossing his arms.

"Well, talking about bodies, Joseph seems to have gotten his suit in order." Silver said, pointing at Joseph.

"Can't I wear my speical coat next time?" Joseph complained.

"No, remember why it's in the wash?" Crystal said, giving him that certain look meaning death.

"Oh sure, wash it because it has Vodka chunks all over it, not like they'll notice stupid little details." Joseph sulked to himself. "But of course, this isn't Russia, only if Hyrulians were like me, then this wouldn't be problem because..." He said, going into his little speech about a "Real Russian Wedding" and "Lack of Vodka is bad news."

"Joseph, you got two strikes..." Crystal said, still giving him the look.

Silver sighed, and said to ease everyone who look like their about to rip each other to pieces: " Hey hey, this is a public place, no need to maul each other." He said, comforting Crystal, and getting everyone to walk to their seats.

"Well, if you want, I could stay behind and...You know, guard the portal so no one can come through." Aaron said, trying to make an excuse.

"Aaron, the portal is in the forest, no like anyone important goes there, and besides, guards are there." Silver said, dragging his friend with a disapointed look on his face to his seat.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700861
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 2 K48fh363670/63670The Royal Wedding - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:02 am

Urbi screamed slightly, being suddenly swept up from behind by someone he didn't know. But her higher pitched voice calmed him slightly, as with most children. He started laughing uncontrollably at he hugging him and her enthusiasm. Chize adjusted his glasses. "If I knew she was here, I would have brought a helmet for him." "Be nice." Ankh laughed coming over as Urbi was turned around in Nina's hands. He had to admit, it was a slightly bit of shock at first to see that he was taller then her now, and once again, hadn't aged since Hyrule's New Years. "Yeah. Time is definitely different here." He walekd over, rubbing his nose and cheek against his boy's as he kept laughing. "Well didn't you find someone else you like here." He knelt down slightly and petted Stella a few times. "Urbi's used to it. I appear to have the most adorable child in the world it seems." His cat grin under his laughing. "It's interesting to see you in something that elegant Nina. I knew you'd look nice in other things then that uniform." Ankh said, standing back up. "Urbi. This is Ms. Nina." "Na!" he pulled at the frills on her clothes and laid against her, rubbing his head against her chest before sticking his thumb in his mouth and calming down.

((yeah, I sorta cut soul games out of this one since it was my old version of older ankh))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 2 K48fh3540/1000The Royal Wedding - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:06 am

Nova stood up after Uribi had started petting Stella.

"Dear, are you alright?" Elise asked coming up to him.

"Elise, you know my child was worse, but that isn't what's bothering me." Nova said before noticing TP.

"Well what's bothering you then?" Elise asked hoping to help.

"It's nothing, just don't worry about it." Nova said before he walked over to TP. He then squatted down to lower the hight difference to make her a little more comfortable. "Is something amiss?" He asked.

"Dear, maybe you should let her be for a minute. I think she's not quite used to seeing so many people she probably doesn't know in one spot." Elise said standing not too far behind Nova's left hand.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690The Royal Wedding - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:08 pm

TP was a little intimidated by Nova, since he was so tall. Still, he looked good, but he was so tall! TP just had to get over her shyness. "Hello." She said finally. "My name's TP." She said, with an awkward smile. She held out her hand for a handshake.

Angel saw Link and Zelda. "Hello! It's been quite some time, hasn't it?" she looked at Link. "The last time I saw you, I could hold you in my arms!" She laughed while pinching his cheek, much to Link's dismay. "Anyway, it's really great to see you both again." She said with a big grin.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:25 pm

"Well met TP, I'm Avira, but I'm better known as Nova." He said before he shook TP's hand with his still in his sleeve, but it was still obvious that his hand was inside as she could feel it.

When he moved his hand back, a few yellow sparkles were left behind in TP's hand.

Nova stood up once again. "You'll get to know everyone soon enough." He said before he turned to walk away with his ponytail and maid behind him.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690The Royal Wedding - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Edward made his way out of the carriage and helped Winry out of her seat. Alphonse got out and walked up in awe.

"Brother", he quietly exclaimed, "This place is HUGE!!!"

"Not to mention it's PACKED", Ed replied. "Why are royal families always so big?"

"It looks amazing", Winry said, grabbing Ed and Al by the arms and yanking them ahead. "C'mon, let's go in!"

They walked through the gate by Angel's side, presented their invitations and checked themselves in. Ed looked to and fro, hoping to find someone he knew, but not before finding the food table. He walked over to it and began stuffing his face with shrimp and fancy cheeses. He turned and saw two familiar figures standing in the distance...

"Link? Zelda?", he called. "Is that you??"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Stella giggled at Urbi. “He's really cute, Mr...uh...what's your name?” She asked, looking up at Ankh.

Robert stood there and said nothing while he watched Angel pinched Link's cheek. He sighed then perked up his head when he heard a familiar voice. He turned and saw Ed. “Hey, Edward is here.” He said. “And it appears that he's trying to get Link and Zelda's attention.” He added.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Nina nuzzled the child as if he was her own, "Such an adorable baby! Oh what I wouldn't give to have a bundle of my own..." She faded off into a day dream before realizing that she had someone else's child in her hands.

"Oh! I'm sorry." she handed him over and gave a quick bow, "But look at you! I don't remember you being so handsome! And the raven haired gentlemen over there looks even more strapping than I recall! Hee hee."

Always invited to these parties, but never a real big fan of them, Kain did the one thing he was best at. Mingle!

"Heeeeeeey! Princess! Hero! What are you two doing here." he gave a deep bow to Princess Zelda and a firm handshake to Link, "I'm Mr. Arkainus, I run Hyrule's Banking system. Even if you haven't met me yet, I'm sure you've attended at least one of my annual balls!"

He took a quick look around at the other party guests, "Your father always said you loved parties like these. Speaking of which! I was just talking to your father and the Prime Minister the other day, and he was saying how you and the Hero here had been spending an aaaawful lot of time together! And sure enough, here you two are. Together!" he laughed a litle, "But naw, every Princess has one knight she favors most in the land. I just hope you two don't get into any trouble! Speaking of which, you two wouldn't happen to know just WHO'S wedding this is? Would you?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200The Royal Wedding - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:49 pm

The neko turned red, yanking on his ponytail slightly as he twirled it nervously, "That's not true. Ankh. Ankh Usheena." He answered Stella. "Come on Urbi." He took his child from the woman's arms as he continued to suck his thumb, laying against Ankh, about to fall asleep right there. "Let's look around inside the church. We'll see you guys around." He said, holding his boy while Chize carried the top hat.

"Wow. This place is amazing." 'Do you want to be inside a church for ours?" He looked at Chize and shook his head. "You know where I want it." "...Couldn't it be a happier place?" "But its more important to us then anywhere else." Chize sighed and rubbed Urbi's head, the boy pulled from him at first but was to tired to fight against it and just accepted it. "I don't know. It's a nice church, but it really lakes the huge, old sorta fantasy feeling of a cool one you know. Like the large colored stain glass and such."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Leo walked out of his dressing room, and approached Nova. "Teacher, it's a pleasure to see you." He smiled.

Link did not look pleased by Angel pinching his cheeks. Zelda giggled.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770The Royal Wedding - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Nova crouched down. "Leo my boy! Time sure flies doesn't it?" He said. "It seems like only yesterday you were just a trainee, but look at you now! You've got yourself a gal." He added before he put his hand on Leo's shoulder. "What kind of gal is she? Is she nice? Where is she anyway?" He said before his eyes started to wander.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Leo laughed. "She's still getting ready in the dressing room. Apparently, they're going to REALLY make her pretty. She's a diamond in a rough though, I must say!" He noticed Link. "Link! You were this high last time I saw you! You grew!" He gestured his hand to his chest to show how short Link was as a child. Link sighed.

"Long time no see," He said, ready to slam his face into a wall.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Angel laughed. "Pixie wants to say hi." She said, before petting her take over.

"Hiiiiii!" Pixie said cutely, immediately hugging Link's face. "I missed you!" she said. She let go of Link's face. "There's a lot of familiar people here!" She giggled. "So how are you? You really got tall! Hee-hee!"
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:51 pm

The two continued talking and Urbi started squirming and Ankh set him down. The boy immdeietly ran outside, wanted to for back to where the fluffy things where and stopped, seeing Leo there. Seeing Leo's tail there. Chize looked past Ankh roaming around the church room, watching the boy to make sure he stays out of trouble. Urbi sat on the ground and grabbed the tail, pulled it slightly and then started petting the end lazily.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Leo turned around confused. He saw Urbi and smiled. "Adorable," Leo said. He patted Urbi's head. "Whose child is this?" Leo asked as he looked around. He re-adjusted the tophat on the little child.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Stella ran inside and tried to stop but only slid into Leo's leg just in time to hear Leo's question about Urbi.

“That's Urbi!” Stella said, lifting up her head. “He belongs to Ankh and um...darn...I wish I knew his name...his date with the black hair over there!” She said, pointing to Ankh and Chize with her paw.

“That's what I said too.” Robert said. “And hello Pixie. It's nice to see you again.” He said as he smiled.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:29 am

The boy squealed. "I r Urbi." And started petting Stella again. "Kitty talks ike me." He smiled and sat beside her so that his legs were around her, and pulled on the creature, pulling her into his lap and kept laughing. "Cutey kitty. Fluffy. Abgga brrr." He started singing but most of it was random gibberish.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:58 pm

"Elise, get me a glass of wine, and something for the boy." Nova said before turning his attention back to Leo. "How are Deneb and Reg doing? I presume both of them will be here sooner or later." He added.

"But dear, I'll have to run back to the Palace to get that." Elise said before she received a glare from her master. "...Right away sir." She said before she walked out from the church and basically vanished only to return about twenty five minutes later with a tray carrying a glass of wine as her master had asked, as well as a teddy bear for Uribi.

"Thank you Elise." Nova said taking the wine glass. "You're getting a little rusty, I'll have to run you through some exercises tonight." He added.

"Yes, it seems I am." Elise said before walking over to Ankh and Chize. She handed Ankh the large teddy bear. "This is a little something from my lord. He wishes the little one to have to it." She said before she gave a bow and walked back to Nova.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Ankh looked at it. "Wow. That's. I have to go thank him. and thank you." Ankh headed out, Chize followed after. "Urbi! Look what Nova got!" He squeeled, standing up and walking over as the neko knelt down, the ginger cuddling the teddy. "Nova. Thank you so much. He loves it." "That was a kind gesture." Chize added. "Expecully from a stranger." He added. "Urbi. Go tell Nova thank you." Urbi carried the bear over, looking up at Nova slightly and pulled back. "Come on princess." "I not princess." He set the bear down and held his arms up, wanting up, but decided that he huged his legs instead. "Unfortunaly, you can buy his affection if he's afraid of you." Ankh laughed.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:05 pm

"A kind gesture? Yes. The world need more people that have a 'heart' of gold like the boy." Nova said as the ginger hugged his leg. "I may be a stranger to those two, but you Chize, I'm not." He added before turned his head causing his enormous ponytail to move as well.

Nova's fine back hair over his right eye moved in a way that parted and showed a demonic red eye that if looked closely at, a hand could be seen beaconing for help as it faded from within it. The parting had only lasted about five seconds, but still long enough for a glimpse. Once it was hidden once more, Nova put a sharp look in his eye.

"Every man makes mistakes in his life, some more then others, as such, the bigger the abundance, or severity depends on how dark one's soul becomes." He said before the casual and relaxed look returned to his face.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next