Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royal Wedding

+4
Nova
Black-Wolf
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Royal Wedding Empty The Royal Wedding

Post by Deku Link Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:07 am

I already requested that someone else make a first post, i'm stricken by the block of writer's.

IF YOU DIDN'T ENTER THE CHARACTER TOPIC, IT'S TOO LATE, YOU CANNOT JOIN.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding K48fh3123770/123770The Royal Wedding Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

The Royal Wedding Empty Re: The Royal Wedding

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:32 am

It was one week before the Leo and Kitty's wedding, and the Oasis castle was buzzing with the news when Queen Angel was invited. All of her maids and retainers were scrambling to get things to make her look good at the wedding.

"Who's the bride? Me or Kitty?" Angel said jokingly, when she was showered with lavish dresses to wear. "Listen, I understand that you want me to look my best at this wedding, but I'm not wearing anything over the top or else I'll overshadow the one that people are supposed to pay attention to. I just want to wear something that's simple." She said, pushing the dresses away.

"Yes milady. Right away." One of Angel's maids said, as she rushed off to find something that fit her tastes. angel sighed. She had been crowned queen only recently, so she wasn't used to having people at her beck and call all of the time. She looked out of the window at the garden. It was a beautiful garden, full of flowers and plants that you could not find anywhere else. At the back of the garden was this giant tree, where the past kings and queens of Oasis were buried under. She made a note to go there later on. Another attendant ran into the room.

"Your highness, your highness! We found the dress you asked for!" She said, holding up a coral pink dress, which was simple, yet beautifully elegant.

"Yes, this will do nicely. Thank you for finding it. You can put it in my closet." Angel said with a smile. "And don't forget, Pixie needs a dress, but you don't have to worry about it right now."

"Yes your highness." The attendant said with a bow, and she left the room as well.

"Hee-hee! Only one week! I'm so excited!" Pixie said happily. "you know, I wonder who else was invited, and what they're doing to prepare!" She chirped.

"Ohhh, the wedding is a week away and I don't have anything to give the newlyweds! Why do I always have to procrastinate with everything?" TP said, as she frantically searched the isles and shelves of an extremely high-end department store, looking for something for the couple. "Oh man, this is bad, this is bad, this is baaaaad..." What would they like? She had no clue. When she was at the last isle, her eyes brightened up when she saw something hanging on the wall. She knew exactly what she could get as a gift now. She made a purchase and returned home with it, and began working.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding K48fh3100/100The Royal Wedding Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:14 am

"BAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!" Cried Jim. "Why can't I go????" He asked, tears streaming down his big, cute, and watery eyes.

Robert, leaning against a wall, sighed and closed his Paradise book. "Because you weren't INVITED."

Jim crossed his arms and plopped onto the couch located in the living room. "It's not fair."

"That's life for you."

Jim groaned a loud groan.

"You are such a child." Said Robert.

"But I like being around people...and music, and food!"

"That's what worries me."

Toby then suddenly came bursting in the room, holding a black tuxedo with a blue tie. "Ooohh Robert!" He said in a sing song voice. "Your tux is finished!"

"Thank you." Robert said as he took the tux from Toby.

"Hey, when you're changing into it...can I watch you?" Toby asked, blushing.

Robert's eyebrow twitched slightly. "No." He said.

"Awww...you're no fun..." Toby said sadly. "...Just a little peak?"

"No. Now I'm going to hang this in my room." Robert said before he left the living room.

Toby watched Robert go and blushed. "Teehee! He's so cute!" He said, putting his hands on his cheeks.

"Wha...?" Jim said. He didn't hear what Toby had said because he was too focused on a fly.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Wedding! Wedding! I'm going to a wedding!" Stella sang to herself as she kept jumping around in a grassy field.

Stella then went into her makeshift home and took out a box and opened it. Inside were two blue ribbons. "I'm gonna look so pretty in these!" Stella said happily.

She then closed the box and went to the other side of the room and pulled out a white box and opened it. It contained two white shells she had found at the beach. "I hope Kitty and Leo will like these!" She said before she closed the box and brought it to the other box where her ribbons are in.

"Why can't the wedding come faster?" She asked. "I'm so excited!" She said, jumping up and down.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:21 pm

Twas morning in Felva(yay timezones!) one week before the wedding.

Elise stepped into a jewel red room that housed a immense bed with a big lump snoring in it. "Dear, it's time to wake up." Elise said as she opened the curtains causing the entire room to glitter like polished jewelry.

"Five more minutes..." Nova said before the glittering hit his eye. "Gah! Alright! Alright!" He said before he sat up causing what seemed to be a rug on the right side of his bed move a little.

"You're getting lazy again." Elise said before she walked over to Nova's bed. "Get up, and head to the restroom awhile. I'll be there after I get your bed made." She added.

"Alright. But make it snappy. You know how the other maids get when my hair is down." Nova said before he opened the door and dragged a very large amount of hair across the flooring.

"On second thought dear, you should go sit out in the pond under the waterfall, there's something important I'll have to share with you then." Elise said as she was fluffing a pillow.

"Make sure you bring my morning wine posthaste then when you're done." Nova said as he walked through his palace's halls.

As Nova walked one of his butlers was coming up the stairs and started to walk beside him. "Good morning my lord." The butler said. "You have a few letters this morning." He added.

"I'm still half-asleep. Read them to me. Only the important parts because I have no interest in the tomfoolery they'll contain." Nova said as he and his butler walked along the back hall.

"Well Then my lord lets see..." The butler said as he flipped through the letters deciding where to start. "Ah, yes. Your son's training has been coming along quite well according to his sensei." He said.

"That's good. It'll only be a matter of time before I have to teach him myself." Nova said putting a small smile on his face. "Is there any word on the western rebellion from Julian?" He asked.

"Indeed there is my lord." The butler said. "He wrote that it'll be quarreled by the start of next week if everything goes wrong." He added. "There was a letter from your student, Leo, but Elise took it and said it was a 'royal letter of great importance.'" He said.

"That must be what that 'important' thing she wants to talk to me about." Nova said before they reached his back garden. "Go see that my breakfast will ready within the next half-hour." Nova told his butler before he walked out the door.

"Yes my lord." The butler said before he shut the door behind his master and went off to fulfill his order.

As Nova walked to the back of his garden where a waterfall hit a large rock and filtered into a pond with various species of fish, he walked by some of his gardeners.

"Good morning mast--" One gardener said before her nose starting to bleed interrupted her.

"Good morning." Nova said before picking up on the gardener's nosebleed. "Make sure the hedges are trimmed properly, and the flowers are beautifully displayed." He added as he continued walking.

"Y-yes master!" The gardener said before her nose borderline exploded. "I-I-I'm sorry sir forgive me!" She pleaded.

"It's quite alright." Nova said before he stopped s few steps from the pond and turned his head. "But make sure you don't let it get all over the flowers." He added. He then got onto the rock, and sat in a meditation position as his hair became doused from the waterfall, and sitting in the pond.

A black koi fish with a white dot, and a white koi fish with a black dot had swam close to the water's surface, and swam in circles in front of the rock.

A few moments later, Elise had came by carrying a letter, and large bottle of what looked like shampoo. "Would you like you hair done first, or the information of the letter?" Elise asked.

"The letter comes first." Nova said before he opened his eyes. "I can only hope the boy hasn't gotten into any trouble." He added.

"No dear, it's not a letter for help. It's a letter saying you're invited to his wedding." Elise said

"His w-wedding you say!?" Nova said with a surprised voice. "I can't believe he's already got himself a gal he loves, and gotten her that far!" Nova added. "When is this wedding?" He asked.

"It's exactly one week from now. The same day as that..." Elise said with reluctance in her voice.

"I see... but we shall go no less! My sons may come first, but that boy-no, man I should say, is like a third son to me, so we're going." Nova said.

"My lady Elise! You forgot something in the kitchen!" A maid called out as she came running with a bottle of red wine and a glass.

"Oh, I thought I was forgetting something. Thank you Mary." Elise said. "Now shouldn't you be dusting off young master Cethin's room for when he returns home this evening?" She added.

The maid was too lost in Nova's face, but quickly realized she was being addressed. "Y-yes I should be, but I saw that you were carrying so much, and you left behind that wine, I had to stop to bring it to you." She said before running off to get back to her duties.

"Now then honey, what do you think you'll bring for a gift?" Elise said as she took off her shoes and socks.

"I'll have to think on the matter, but for now, lets get my hair done so the other maids can keep their noses clean." Nova said before some spirits appeared just below the water's surface.

"Alright then." Elise said as she carried the large bottle around Nova using the spirits as stepping stones.

About 25 minutes has passed, and Nova was eating his normal breakfast. four pieces of toast, and a large piece of turkey.

"Sire, can you stop eating for a moment so I can finish your scarf?" Elise asked.

"Certainly." Nova said after swallowing the turkey he had in his mouth.

Elise has finished getting Nova's hair over and around him like she would any other day, and Nova had finished eating and was walking about his garden.

"I wonder what kind of lady Leo's bride is..." Nova pondered. "That wedding will be here before I know it..." He added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding K48fh316690/16690The Royal Wedding Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:41 pm

"Leo? I only met the guy once." The 20 year old neko flipped the envelope over, opening it up. His ears stuck up and he smiled. "It's from Deneb Meow~" He continued to read it and then read the little note at the bottom. "Can bring a date? Well I've got the best two around don't I Urbi." He smiled looking past the paper at the small ginger playing with a rubber duck on a pile of bubbles in their bath. His green and purple eyes glanced up at the neko when he heard his name. "Duck." He lifted his tail, moving some soap close to the child's face. "You wanna go to a wedding with me and Chize?" "..." The mention of the other man's name cause the boy to look back at his toy and continue playing. "Yes you do. Maybe I'll get you a little pink dress." "I r man!" Urbi yelled suddenly and Ankh smiled. "Alright. A suit then. I have missed Deneb so I will be good to see her." as he glanced at the engagement ring on his hand. Sure, a wedding was nice, food, some people he knew, but it was more of a studying and taking notes vacation for him now.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding K48fh3540/1000The Royal Wedding Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:11 pm

T-kun walked outside of his small house in the middle of the Lost Woods to get the mail.
"Bills, death threats, more bills, bills that contain death threats.... Ooo. This is interesting." he said, looking at a fancy envelope.
"A wedding? Leo and Katherine?" T-kun said, a puzzled expression on his face. "Do I know either of them?"
He thought for a second. Then his eyes widened as he remembered.
"OH YAH! That was the guy that saved me that one time when I went to that one country and got captured by that one group of bandits. Lucky he was passing by when I was screaming obscenities at the top of my lungs. Can't believe he remembered me." he read through the invitation.
"Ferallia huh? Been awhile since I went there. Alright, looks like I'll have to break out the fancy clothes. Wonder if there'll be Hylian ale there..." T-kun said, wandering back into his house. He emerged with a suitcase, and then went to his stable where he got his horse, Steed.
He planned to stop for the night in a cafe he'd been to before, near the lake. Then, he'd be off to the wedding.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding K48fh33175/3200The Royal Wedding Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:15 pm

"Eek! Do I look okay?" Katherine asked the tailors surrounding the Queen to-be.

"Suck in a but more, my lady."

They tied the knot on a corset. Katherine wasn't able to breath perfectly, but anything to look as beautiful on her big day. Her hair flowed with the air fanned on her by some tailors to keep her from fainting. Some girls were working on her make-up at the same time.

Leo, on the other end simply slipped on his tuxedo. He put on only a single spritz of cologne, for he knew a little went a long way. He combed his mane with his hands, and chuckled. It was Katherine's big day, and she needed to be the focus. The Ceremony would begin in a couple days, all they were doing was rehearsing.

"Link," Zelda said in a dry tone. "Let me see how you look."

Link stepped out of a room, wearing a green and black tuxedo, but refusing to remove his hat. He said nothing as Zelda examined him and straightened things out with his attire. "Take off that hat," She said bluntly as she fixed his tie. She took the hat form his head. "Your hair is so nice, why do you hide it in this hat?" She seemed irritated, but Link knew not to make things worse. She smiled as she backed away. "You look amazing! Are you comfortable?"

"There's no such thing as a 'comfortable tuxedo'." Link sighed as he looked in the mirror. He really did prefer his classic green tunic and long hat. "I guess it'll work, but I can't wait to get back in my normal attire."

"That's fine. You can take it off, then. I knew you liked green, so I had the tailors make it in a forest scheme without it making you stick out like a sore thumb."

Link slipped out of the tuxedo and threw on his original attire as fast as he could. He could MOVE again!

(I'm using Oot Link)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:42 pm

"Don't run off so far!" Ankh yelled, but the small boy ran ahead and stopped at the large arrangment of white flowers.

White flowers were everywhere. The large archways into the church to the premade path for the bride and groom to follow. White flowers for the innocent love that was being bonded today. White flowers for a wedding. People came in carriages, flew in, teleported or walked. Security guards held back large lines and crowds of people. It was the news of all Ferallia. The Royal Wedding and paparazzi was all over this. Just a picture could sell for a good wade of cash. A peice of the wedding itself, just as much. That may be why they're were so many flowers. To share the happiness that filled the air with even the uninvited as the wind took small petals.

Like the ones Urbi put in his mouth. The neko's ears lowered as he hurried to fix his tie that his son had undid ealier. "Please don't eat that princess!" The ginger looked up, his top hat sliding down over his face as he pushed it back sideways with one hand and eating flowers with the other. "Tats like bubbles!" The neko fixed himself, kneeling down and pulled the flowers from his sons mouth. "Stop eating the decorations." he looked around for his pale date who was looking for the wedding gift table or the person people where to give the wedding gifts too. By the time he looked back, the ginger in his tiny tuck and shorts was sitting on the ground, filling his hat with flower petals. Even someone as small as him enjoyed their happiness.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:56 pm

"Dear, are you sure you didn't want to put anything special on?" Elise asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. I specially ordered this black shirt and matching pants. As well as replaced the normal hair tie on my scarf with a bow tie Elise. What more could I need under this big hakama of mine?" Nova said as they walked through a world of greyness.

"True... and those pants did cost you a good five-thousand rupees..." Elise said.

They walked up to a portal beside the church house. "Shall we?" Nova said before they stepped through it and out of the gray-scaled world.

"Are you sure you've done everything you need to?" Elise whispered.

"Yes, I have, the gift will arrive when the moment arrives." Nova whispered back. "It seems Leo has yet to arrive..." He added.

"It appears so, perhaps we should just make small talk with some others for the time being?" Elise said before spotting Ankh and his little package of adorableness that seemed to have a curiosity with everything.

"That would probably be the best option." Nova said before he walked towards Ankh with Elise close behind.

"Hello good sir!" Nova said as he came within steps. "Are you perhaps from the bride's side?" He said before he squatted down to make it more eye-to-eye although he was an inch or two shorter then who he was speaking to now.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Ankh ears laid back quickly, the man having scared him slightly. he became ever so much more on guard after his reincarnation and even less trusting of strangers since he adopted Urbi. He eyed the redhead and lowered his tail slightly. "You really shouldn't jump on people like that." Urbi put the hat on his head and it tilted sideways, the flowers falling from it and all over him, causing him to start laughing his childish laugh. Ankh smiled, picking them from his head and put his finger on Urbi's nose. "Leave the flowers alone ok." Urbi looked over at the white plant. "Ok?" "Ok." He said and held his arms up, indicating that he wanted to be held. He was lifted in Ankh's arms as he stood up, the boy playing with his top hat in his lap, his other hand clenched tightly onto the neko's arm, afraid of falling.

"Actully neither. Deneb invited me." Urbi got one look at Nova and buried his face into Ankh's chest; his form of hiding.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Angel had finished getting gussied up by her attendants. Her coral dress fit perfectly, although, Angel had made a fuss about there being a back to it, so her attendants had to cut out a portion of the back so her wings wouldn't be restricted.

"Milady, your necklace." One of her attendants said timidly. She held a beautiful diamond necklace in her hands. Instinctively, Angel went to refuse the necklace, because she was wearing Europa's Gilded Lance around her neck, in its necklace form. Then she thought about it for a moment.

"Nothing's going to happen. I need to stop being so paranoid." She thought to herself, while taking the necklace off, and putting the other one on. She handed Europa's Gilded Lance to the attendant while it was still in necklace form. "Make sure this gets to the royal vault." she said,

"Y-yes milady! Right away!" the attendant said shyly. She bowed and ran out of the room. Angel applied a spritz of rose-smelling body spray, and looked in the mirror.

"Well Pixie? What do you think?" She asked.

"You're so pretty! Hee-hee! I can't wait for my turn!" Pixie said happily. The two switched when a team of fairies flew into the room. They were Pixie's personal attendants, hired when Angel announced Pixie as her successor should she die before she produces an heir. They came from Pixie's old hometown, and were elated that they could work in Oasis castle.

"Are you ready, princess?" One of them said.

"Yes! Tee-hee! Make me as pretty as Angel!" Pixie exclaimed, overflowing with happiness. She let her team do what they came to do. after making sure she was clean, they gave her a new dress, which was a royal purple, with matching earrings and a matching necklace. She wore matching slippers as well. They then curled her hair and doubled it up, so it wasn't longer than she was. They gave her very light purple eyeshadow at the very end. Pixie looked at the mirror. "Yay! I'm pretty!" She said, jumping up and down happily.

"Yes you are, princess. But please don't forget your etiquette training..." Her hair stylist said.

"Aw, do I have to? I spent the past week learning how to balance books on my head and which fork to eat with and all that stuff! It was boooooooring. But I promise I'll behave!" she said. Her attendants left the room, and Pixie flew out of the window, to the garden.

"You know Pixie, I was able to get that really cute guy from the castle guard to drive the carriage today." Angel said. Pixie did loop-dee-loops in midair over the news.

"Yay! I can't wait to see him again!" Pixie said, giggling. She found the gardener and flew up to her. "Do you have the special gift?" she asked.

"Ah, there you are, young princess. Yes, I have it. I just picked it, so it's fresh and ready to go. Remember to water it before you give it to the newlyweds." She said. Angel took over, and carefully took the package.

"Thank you. I'll take it from here." Angel said sweetly. The gardener bowed and went back to working on the garden. Angel then flew over to the entrance of the castle, where there was a large carriage, with two unicorns attached to it. There was a man with his back turned to Angel there, he was brushing the unicorns.

"There you are, your highness. I was patiently awaiting you." He turned around, and smiled. "Well, shall we depart now? There are guests we must pick up along the way." He helped Angel into the carriage. "So where are we going to first?" He asked.

"Let's pick up TP first." She said. The carriage driver slowly brought the unicorns to a fast-paced trot, and Angel started glowing. Soon, the entire carriage was glowing, and they were transported right to TP's neighborhood.

"Crap crap crap I'm not readyyyyy." TP whined as she frantically ran around the house, putting on things, and taking other things off. When she saw the carriage pull up, she broke out in a cold sweat. Her dress was on, her shoes were on, Her hair was done, she was all ready, so what was she forgetting? "Oh, right. I almost forgot." She said, walking to the wall, where she picked up something that was covered by fabric. She put the finishing touches on, when there was a knock at the door. TP opened it, and was greeted by the attractive knight.

"Queen Angel is awaiting you." He said. He helped TP into the carriage. Once inside, TP sighed a breath of relief.

"Hello your highness. It's great to see you." She said.

"Hello." Angel said happily. Why did she suddenly have the feeling like she's known this person for a long time?

"Next stop: Amestris!" the knight said. Angel started glowing again, and they vanished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**TP, it's Ed. Sorry, but I have to do this for my characters.**

Edward, Winry and Alphonse were awaiting the arrival of their friend Angel to take them to Leo and Katherine's wedding. They were all dressed in their Sunday best; Ed in a fancy black tuxedo with a white bow tie, his staple white gloves, a rose boutonniere in his jacket and a pair of shiny black loafers. Winry was in a beautiful pink dress and matching shoes, along with a rose in her hair matching the one in Ed's jacket. Al was simply wearing a white, button-up dress shirt with no tie and a gray vest, along with black pants and black dress shoes. He had his hair in a ponytail, similar to his big brother's.

"Are you sure this is where they're picking us up?" A disgruntled Edward asked Winry.

"Yeah, it said so in this letter we got from Angel a few days ago. Be patient Ed, they'll be here." Winry said, putting the finishing touches on Ed's outfit. "There. Now you look like a true gentleman." She said sweetly.

Al smiled. "Should I have dressed, I don't know, fancier?"

"You look fine Al", Winry reassured. "Now Ed, I hope you remembered everything", Winry said.

"Yes, Winry. I have everything we need." Ed said, playing with his bow tie.

"What about our gift?", Winry asked nervously. "I TOLD you to pick something up."

"I gave that under control too", Ed said confidently.

The carriage appeared. Winry's eyes lit up when she saw the fancy carriage and pretty unicorns.

"UNICORNS!" She said excitedly. "Wow! I had no idea that these actually existed!" She said, looking at them. the knight got down, and helped Winry inside the carriage, then Al.

"...Where did she get unicorns?" Ed asked himself under his breath as he got inside the carriage. He looked out of the window, and the next thing he knew, they were at the wedding.

Last edited by Edward Elric on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hope you don't mind...)
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:58 pm

"So it was the little ditsy one who knows you... I've met her only a few times, but I'm surprised I've never heard of you." Nova said "Then again, Reg never approved of Leo learning under me, and he's convinced her too..." He thought.

Elise noticed Uribi hiding. "Dear, maybe you should give the boy some space. You seem to be scaring him." She said.

"I'm sure he's just shy Elise." Nova said. "Oh! where are my manners. I've forgotten to introduce myself. I'm Avira Van Spyridon, but I'm better known as Nova, and this is my chief maid, Elise." He added before he pulled up his long sleeve so his tuxedo shirt's sleeve could be seen before he held his hand out.

Elise put a smile on her face and gave a curtsy.

"And how old is your son there? He's certainly a cute one." Nova said.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:31 pm

“Wow...don't you look handsome.” A blush faced Toby said, looking at Robert in his black tuxedo with a blue tie.

“Uh...thanks.” Robert said, straightening out his tie while looking in a mirror.

“You're lucky...” Jim said. “I wish I could go.”

“Maybe you'll be invited to a wedding some other time.” Robert said, Turning away from the mirror.

“Do you have the gift?” Toby asked.

“Yes I do.”

“Where is it?”

“In my pocket.”

“Alright. Make sure you give it to them. It's bad manners to not give the newlyweds a gift!” Toby said, shaking his finger in the air.

“Right. Well, I'm off. Don't let Jim burn down the house when I'm gone.” Said Robert as he approached the door. He opened it and he walked out.

“You can count on me Robert!” Toby said, waving his hand. “Have fun!”

“Yeah. And don't go into my room and play with my boxers again.”

“Oh you know me.”

“Bring back some food!” Jim said, halfway through the window and waving his arms when suddenly the window closed on him and trapped him there. “I'm stuck! I'm stuck! Help!” Cried Jim, thrashing his arms and legs.

“I got you Jim!” Said Toby, now tugging on Jim's legs.

“Ow! Ow! Stop! Stop! You're gonna tear my legs off!” Cried Jim, tears in his eyes.

The two made such a loud commotion that all of the neighbors looked at them with confused expressions.

An embarrassed Robert quickly walked away. “Idiots...” He muttered.

Some time passed and Robert was now walking up to the wedding. “Ah, finally.” He said. He noticed a carriage pulled by unicorns appeared a few feet in front of him. “I wonder who's in there?” He thought.

Stella was standing in front of a pretty flower arrangement sniffing the flowers. Her blue ribbons tied around her ears. The ends of the ribbons dangled down to her cheeks. A butterfly was fluttering about and Stella averted her attention from the flowers to the butterfly. She walked slowly up to it and jumped up and tried to playfully swat at it but missed. The butterfly flew away and Stella gleefully gave chase as she giggled.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:18 am

Kain was rather....dumbfounded!
"Wait...who are these people?"

Ms. Nina bounced up and down in excitement, "I don't know, but we're invited!"

Reginald bowed with a rather upset look on his face, "My sincerest apologies sir, I was unaware that letters could even find themselves trapped under the welcoming mat."

Nina continued to bounce in place, not even caring that one of Kain's 'men' was watching her unintended fan service, "So then it's decided! We're going right?"

Ace, one of Kain's personal 'workers' stood hooded at the doorway of the rather lavish dinning room, putting in his own two sense with a smirk, "Easy there Raspberry! Who's to say that letter wasn't intended for somebody else? Like maybe one of the other 50 maids-in-skirts?"

Ms. Nina became immediatly defensive over this remark, throwing her hands on her hips and giving a huffy reply, "The letter is addressed to Master Arkainus's and other guest he chooses to bring!"

Ace's smirk only got wider, "Well! In that case I think he should take Ms. Anna! Or maybe Ms. Marie! Oh! Oh! Ms. Laura! That would be MY pick!"

Nina blushed realizing he was just trying to get her all worked up, and it was working!
"I am Arky's personal body guard and will be joining him at this Wedding whether he intends for me to or not!"

The room fell silent for a moment... Kain uncertain what to say...Ace holding back a snicker...and Sir Reginald rubbing the sweatdrop from his forehead...

Nina's face turned beat red as she quickly regained her composure and attempted to break the awkward silence, "...besides...Ms. Laura is tending to the garden that day..."

Reginald spoke up with a slightly shakey voice as well, "Yes well...This wedding is indeed being held a bit far from home, so it WOULD perhaps be the best idea to bring Ms. Nina as your 'date' Sir."

Kain nodded, "Alright, alright, we'll go. Pick out your favorite dress Nina my dear!"

The young woman burst into bubbly giggles and excitement, "I'M SO WEARING THE ONE WITH THE FRILLS AND LACE!"

Ace kind of itched his head as the woman rushed by him, questioning just what dress she owned that DIDN'T have frills and lace.
"You sure it's safe to be going with just her as your protection?"

Kain laughed, "It's outisde the claims of our enemies and rivals just as it is ours. No need to worry! Now if you don't mind, I have to find my 'traveling-man' tux!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding K48fh33200/3200The Royal Wedding Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:44 am

"He's a little older then 3." His guard lowered slightly. If this man acted off then his, maid would step in. "Yeah. My princess can be quite the talker." He lowered his head slightly and licked Urbi's cheek, causing the boy to smile. "Urbi this is Nova and Elise. Wave to them." Urbi shook his head, rubbing his face and clenched tighter on Ankh. The man stumbled, holding the boy in one hand and trying to catch the hat in the other. Someone knelt down and picked it up, brushing it off slightly. "There you are." Ankh said, his tail wagging slightly. "Urbi." The ginger looked up at the raven head man and laid his head gently against Ankhs pink tux suit and waved to the other pair.

"This is Elise and Nova. This is my fiance' Chize." Ankh said, setting Urbi down and fixing the slightly taller one's tie. "He tore off yours too?" "I think it was fine without it." Urbi came out from behind his mother's legs and walked over to Nova, crouching down slightly, his hat in his hand and petted the tail.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:38 am

"Two males; a neko and a human... interesting..." Nova thought to himself before he realized Uribi was petting his tail. "It's fluffy, isn't it?" He added before he motioned it to come up, and tickle Uribi's chin. "couchie couchie coo~" He said as his tail continued. "The child bears no resemblance to ether, so he must be adopted." He thought to himself.

Elise noticed that Nova was spacing out into deep though. "Dear, is everything alright?" She asked?

"Hmm? Oh! Yes, everything is fine, I was just wondering how my kids are doing back at home, and more importantly if their babysitter is handling them
alright." Nova said before scratching the back back of his head a bit.

"Do you want me to go check on that?" Elise asked.

"No no, I'm sure he is! He may be an older gent, but he's had his own kids to raise, so I'm sure he's fine." Nova said before taking a seat to give his legs a little rest. "So how long have you two been together?" Nova asked the couple trying to hide that his eye had a slight red tint to it.

"Dear... I think you're starting to pry a little..." Elise thought to herself before realizing she never curtsied to greet Chize. "Please forgive me, I was thinking about my work for when we return home this evening." She said before giving a curtsy once more.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:29 pm

The unicorns pulled into a more appropriate place to park, and the knight helped everyone out of the carriage. "I hope you enjoy your day." He said to everyone, as he went back to tending the unicorns.

TP was really nervous about being at the wedding. She had only been to one wedding before, and that was when she was really young. And of course it wasn't a wedding for royals. She could behave herself fine, but if they had to eat with those fancy forks and stuff, she was going to embarrass herself. She sighed and took her gift to where all the others were. Then she saw Nova, in all his tallness. Why oh why did she have to be so short?

Angel looked around. The proceedings hadn't started yet, so she decided to put Pixie's gift down and go mingle with everyone there. Her attendants would have all fainted if they saw her mingling, but she didn't care. There were a lot of interesting people here, and she wanted to meet them. she walked up to the group. "Hello!" she said in a bright and cheery tune.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 pm

"It's complicated." Chize said, his finger adjusted his glasses. Urbi laughed, dropping his hat and hugging the tail tightly and then seen Angel start to come over and tried to walk over to her, holding the fur tight in his hand trying to take it with him. Only to find that it was attached to Nova's backside when it pulled him back slightly.

Ankh turned red recognizing the breasts...ah, angel coming over from the New Years Party when he was here and got attacked by them. "The time flow appears to be faster at home then in these other worlds." Ankh whispered to Chize, seeing how the angel hadn't aged at all.

"Urbi. Don't pull on that please." The ginger didn't listen to his mother as he stared up at the Angel. Her wings and red hair reminding him of his uncle. He held up his arms, still holding onto the tail.

((BTw I'm using the Ankh that's sorta already been here so he knows anyone from the New Years Party, The Grand Ball and Great Sea. Except, Zelda and the Elrics since he never talked to them and barely remember Link.))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:53 pm

"It's nothing really." Nova said before he stood up, but kept his tail low so the ginger could keep hold of it. "Elise, let the boy be. He's the one exception." Nova said knowing his maid's defensiveness of his tail.

"A-Are you certain?" Elise asked before walking to the opposing side of Nova.

"Yes I'm sure. He's just a young one, so he wouldn't understand if we told him anyway." Nova whispered to Elise. "Now just relax, and have a good time." He added.

"Only if you're certain..." Elise said before backing off a little.

"It's been awhile Angel. How've you and Pixie been?" He asked before kneeling since he couldn't squat.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Kitty stood in her dressing room for the 5th or 6th time. She was given her attire once more and the same make up. However, they were nowhere near done.

(I'll ninja the others later. > > Writer's block, please. GTFO.)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 pm

After putting down the gift for Leo and Kitty, Robert turned around and saw Angel talking to a group of people. “Whoa, it's Angel.” He thought. “It's been a long time since I've seen her I should go and say hello.” He thought before walking to the group.

Stella was still chasing a butterfly around. She wasn't paying attention and bumped her head into Ankh's leg. “Ow...” She groaned before she looked up. “Hello! I'm sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention.” She said with a smile.

Stella noticed Angel. “Hi Angel! It's me Stella!” She said cheerfully. She then looked over and saw Robert approaching them. “Hi Robert!”

Robert smiled and waved his hand.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:40 pm

When Angel saw Ankh, she remembered the little mishap that he had with the fountain...and her face. Still, she smiled at him anyway, because she didn't care anymore. She was surprised that she saw so many familiar faces. "Hello everyone!" she said happily. She was so excited to see all of her old friends and acquaintances again. "And we're doing fine Nova." she said. "We're still trying to adjust to life as royalty though. We aren't used to having people wait on your hand and foot 24/7." She said with a slight chuckle.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:45 pm

"You'll get used to it before you know it Angel." Nova said before letting out a little laugh himself. "Have you met this little guy?" He added before he picked up Uribi who was still basically attached to his tail, and sat him on his knee that he was leaning on.

"Dear, don't you think you're going a little fast?" Elise said.

"I'm sure I'm not." Nova said. "And I thought I told you to relax for once." He added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:00 pm

"Wait Nova don't.." Urbi started crying right away, dropping Nova's tail and reached out for Ankh. "Mommy!" The neko lifted the boy from Nova's lap and he gripped for dear life onto his mother, wiping his nose on the white collar. "I'm sorry. He doesn't mind girls, but he's very picky about men holding him. He's terrified of Chize. My brother can't even really pat his head without my princess freaking out." Ankh noticed Chize's eyes narrow behind his glasses. "Chi-san he's only 2." "You have to stop babying him." "But you know how he is around strangers." "It's not just you and Shen anymore." Chize said, his voice monotone, but strong." Ankh's ears lowered, tilting his head slightly down. "I don't want to fight." Chize sighed. Taking Urbi from his hands as the boy squirmed and set him down, the adults turning away from the group. Talked a bit, nodded a bit and then Chize kissed Ankh's forhead.

"Urbi. You haven't even introduced yourself did you? Isn't that being rude?" The boy wiped his face and held his hands out to the side, holding his balance as he bowed slightly. "I r Urbi and I r man of house." "Yes you are!" Ankh squealed slightly, placing the hat on the boy's head before tickling the kid's side. "Don't wonder too far." he said and the boy looked up at Nova and eyed him as he walked away and squatted next to the flowers.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Robert chuckled at Urbi when he eyed Nova. “Looks like he doesn't like Nova very much huh?” He said before he turned to Angel. “Hello Angel.” He said. “It's been awhile hasn't it?”

Stella walked over to Urbi and sat down next to him. “Hi Urbi.” She said cheerfully. “My name is Stella.” She smiled a kitty smile at him.

“I see you like these flowers. Me too. They're so pretty.” She said before she stood up on her hind legs and picked a flower with her mouth then sat back down and handed it to Urbi.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next