Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpaceNuts!

+8
T-kun
MenrowSpirit
Mugi-chan
Mario
Nova
Akkiden Mikuo
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
12 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

SpaceNuts! - Page 7 Empty Re: SpaceNuts!

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:29 pm

TP sighed. "Well, we need to find this planet-pfft...Umawenr...and check it out. Pip, go scan the area and look for this planet."

"Aye sir!" Pip said. He and Kip started to scan space.

The alien in TP's arms started to squirm as it started to wake up. "It's...bright in here..." judging by its voice, you could tell that it was a very young girl. "...! Who is carrying me?" She asked.

"Hi, my name's TP. It's fine, you're among friends here. What's your name?" she asked.

"My name is Ell...Wait! You speak in Desyan?" She asked, rubbing all four of her eyes.

"No. There's a piece of technology on this ship called the 'Universal Translator'. It translates a foreign language into everyone's native language. I'm talking to you in English, but you hear it as Desyan. you talk to me in Desyan, and I hear it as English. Isn't that neat?"

"It's a little confusing." Ell said. She jumped out of TP's arms. She was no taller than a toddler, yet she could walk around fine, and of course she knew how to talk well. "Where am I?" She was still rubbing her eyes, trying to adjust.

"All in due time, Ell. computer, dim lights by 90 percent." TP said. The computer beeped, and the bridge got darker. Melody and Bara's neon lights started glowing, and so did Ell's body. In fact, she glowed so brightly, the entire bridge was bathed in a dim blue light. (not that the bridge is really big to begin with)

"I took in a lot of light." Ell said, looking at her blue spots.

"Captain! We found planet Umawenr-hahaha! It's 1,200 lightyears away from our current position."

"Hmm...Even at maximum warp, we won't be getting there for at least 3 weeks. Well, we'd best get going then! Kip, set a course for planet Umawenr. Maximum warp."

"Course laid in, sir." Kip said.

"Engage." TP said. She looked at Felix and Cyrus, who were completely naked. "Speaking of wieners," she said, "what happened to your clothes you two?"
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 7 K48fh3100/100SpaceNuts! - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Decaldo's and my eyes begun to glow again. "Hey, TP, is there anything I can do to help out around here? And how long will we be traveling?"
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 7 K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts! - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:38 pm

(( I know this, Chris is calling Hyrule, hes trying to see conditions of things and apparent status, was my post not clear?))

Chris thought for a moment as it seemed there was no communication to the castle. Chris sighed as he begun to turn on the engine of his ship Then said " If any of you are wanting to come, get aboard the ship."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:41 pm

"Our shorts? They're back in our quarters-thingy." Cyrus said.

"We only had those cause our sister made us wear them. I hate wearing clothes." Felix said before putting a slightly sour look on his face.

"Same here..." Cyrus said.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 7 K48fh316690/16690SpaceNuts! - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:15 pm

The two headed to their room and Melody plugged her computer into the socket. "Don't worry computer. You won't even know I'm here." She continued looking about and narrowed her eyes, reaching into the back of Bara's head and pulling out a plug under his ponytail and plugged him into her computer. Melody walked over to a side panel and started typing on it. Various amounts of information poured on the screen. "Here it is..A princess? I thought we were out of the time of those." her fingers typed swiftly on the keys, faster then most people could type and stopped, scrolling back up. "You see this Bara? Umawenur isn't an official planet. It's just recently been found and marked on maps. Let's find more information on it before the captain tries to get to close. The captures will probabley have ships like this. bigger if even. And with that other ship coming along without even so much as a bit of information. It could be dangerous."

Bara unlocked several firewalls set up against sites over the internet, completely unexpected by the ships computer, using a hidden code to hide him as normal ship functions. If the captain is going to drag all these people along, then they need to know what they are getting into. Excepully the children. Someone able to capture a person this important or powerful would have to be a borderline genius to get away with it, Bara."

Last edited by NekoKoibito on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 7 K48fh3540/1000SpaceNuts! - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Ell looked at Felix and Cyrus and covered her eyes. "There are girls here you know." she said bluntly.

"Hey Gento, why is it so wrong to be naked in public?" Gename asked.

"I dunno. Probably because some people might get jealous of other people. Why do you always ask me about stuff?" Gento asked, annoyed.

"Because you're older than I am. Aren't you supposed to know things I don't?" Gename replied in a snarky tone.

"One more comment like that and I'll use your own teeth to saw off your tongue."

"Well whatever. It looks like fun!" Gename said as he removed his coat, and started to take off his shirt.

"Know what? Call me in 100 years, when my brother grows some brains. I'll be waiting somewhere that's not here." Gento said, and he left the bridge. TP went to pull Gename's shirt down, but she didn't get to him in time. When she noticed what had happened, blood started trickling out of her nose. She put her hands to her nose and ran off of the bridge.

"I...is she going to be all right?" Kip asked.

"Moral of the story: It is always a good idea to stay clothed while in the presence of the captain." Pip said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Cyrus put his one hand over Felix's eyes. "Hey mister, only cute people can do it." He said.

"Cyrus, get your hands off of me! You know I don't like it when you do this!" Felix said.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Kip sighed. "Well, since the captain is indisposed for the time being, I guess I'll prepare a small duty roster. But first...Link, I need to know something...This 'Zelda' person. The captain seems to know her. Do you know anything?" she asked.

Gename had to crouch down to see Felix and Cyrus clearly. "Well, I wasn't going to take my pants off. Say, why did that small girl run out of the room when she saw me? Am I scary to her or something? He asked. He looked concerned.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Felix managed to pry Cyrus' hand from his eyes when he saw Gename pretty much right in front of him. "EEP!" He shouted before stepping back and falling, but as he fell, Gename got a little splash on his chest.

"Felix! Apologize!" Cyrus shouted.

"B-b-but he scared me!" Felix said before he started to sniffle.

"I'm sorry mister, he's easy to scare sometimes." Cyrus said before his palm smacked against his forehead.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Gename looked at his chest. "Water? No, it doesn't smell like water. What is it?" He asked, before waving his hand over his chest and making it disappear. "But I'm not mad. Why should I be? It was harmless." He smiled.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:17 pm

"Is this guy for real?" Cyrus thought to himself. "It's nothing then." He said. "Felix, this is why sister always pulled her hair out over you..." He added.

"Really? She always told me it was her garden. You're lying!" Felix said.

"No I'm no-" He said before he cut himself off. "I shouldn't even bother... he still has the brain of a five year old..." He thought to himself.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:09 pm

"Sure why not." said T-kun. "We need something to do anyway." he turned to the control panel. "Oi, computer, set course for the planet Umawenr." T-kun told the computer.
"Right." said the computer. The ship jumped to hyperspace and began it's journey towards the new planet.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 7 K48fh33175/3200SpaceNuts! - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:22 pm

"I know a LOT about her!" I said. "Zelda is the Princess of Hyrule, and the holder of the Triforce of Wisdom. Her bloodline dates back thousands and thousands of years, as far back as when the Hyrulean legends were written. The second Zelda in the bloodline was a sage, and before her, a simple maiden. She's bound to a boy named Link-- Not me, though, and Ganondorf, an evil man. She usually has either magic, a bow, or a sword, or Light arrows to use her defense, but she still somehow gets kidnapped. The captor is usually either Ganondorf or Vaati, an evil mage. Unlike your average princess, she is rather rebellious, yet, smart. She's also not afraid to get her hands dirty." I looked around. "What? I'm not a stalker."

"You see to know a lot about her than an average person would," Decaldo notd as Willi walked up to his Deku Scrub friend and picked him up.

"What're we talking about...?" Willi asked. Since he said it quickly, there was more of a slight slur than stuttering.

"I know from playing videogames she's in."

Decaldo looked at Willi, then me. "Now you're REALLY confusing me."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 7 K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts! - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:31 pm

Pip and Kip nodded.

"That will work for us." they said in unison.

"I've never met a princess before! Well, not counting Angel anyway." Kip said.

"Kip, shut up. We don't talk about that to outsiders." Pip said harshly. Kip shut up, and started tapping things on the console.

TP came onto the bridge with tissues shoved up her nose. When she saw Gename, they got a little more red. "Ok guys, since nothing's really going on right now, you're free to use the holodeck and such. you're all my guests; and I want you to enjoy yourselves. The ship will be fine."

"Sweet! Kip and I are going to go build a sand castle on the holodeck then! Come on Kip!" Pip said. Kip nodded and they left the bridge. Gename followed them.

TP turned to Ell, Cyrus, and Felix. "Why don't we go to the holodeck too? It'll be fun!" She said, picking up Ell. she too went to the holodeck.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:38 pm

"Holodeck?" The twins said.

"Sounds fun!" Felix said before he quickly changed moods and made a dash but stopped since he didn't know the way.

"Good, something to keep his distracted." Cyrus thought before he walked to reach his brother.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:09 am

Mirth was walking out of the messhall, her eye-screen, and her blue feet and bumps on her head glowing from the dim light. She stopped when she saw Feliz and Cyrus.
"Why are you two fleshies naked?" She asked.

Eclipse walked out of the bridge. "I think they like the freedom of no clothes or something." She said. "You know...Gename sure has nice muscles. They reminde me of a friend I know." She said with a smile. She noticed Robert still in the other room, his hand on his head.

"Hey, are you ok?" She asked.

Robert looked up. "I'm fine...just got a little light-headed for a second."

"Well ok. Come to the holdeck if you want when you feel better ok?" Eclipse said before turning to the twins. "If you want to know where the holdodeck is then follow me." She said before walking torwards the said room, Mirth following her.

"AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL GOOD AND PURE, PUT ON SOME DAMN CLOTHES!!!!!!!!" Eclipse shouted at the twins.

Robert leaned against the wall, his hand still on his head. "Why does my curse mark suddenly hurt?" He thought before his hair parted to reveail a strange mark on his eye.

He stood up straight and moved his hair back over his eye when the pain stopped after five minutes. "That was weird..." He thought before he started to make his way to the holodeck.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:57 am

Felix hid behind his brother. "D-Do I HAVE to?" He asked before he put his puppy eyes look onto his face.

"Ok, we'll follow you to this holodeck-thingy." Cyrus said in hope of avoiding having to save his brother again.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:07 pm

TP sighed. "It would be best if you wear some clothes. I don't want to be mean, but not everyone here's too keen on it."

When they made it to the holodeck, Pip and Kip were already running the Risa simulation. She put Ell down and let her wander around.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Melody closed the camera on his laptop and leaned back. "You hear that? Someone knows about her. Link might know who would take her too. And how dangerous this threat is. Stay here and keep searching." "Ok." She closed the door, looking around suspiciously and headed to the bridge, clearing her throat and kneeling down behind the deku. "So This Princess Zelda. Any Idea who would take her and why? You seem to know slightly more then the internet does." Her hand firmly on his shoulder.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:51 pm

"Ehh? Me knowing more than the internet? How?" I asked, looking at Melody. "She's probably being held by Ganondorf, and if it's not him, it must be a new villain, a new... evil being..."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:01 am

"Obviously, the future is not so familiar with your video games." Melody said, releasing her grip. "Gannondorf. Bara you get that." "Affirmative." He read off information to her about the guy. "I don't know. It seems like every time he does, everyone knows. I think your right and this is someone new." She stood up. "Thank you." She headed over to the front view screen as the stars passed them by quickly. "Someone with a history of robotics probley, with the driods that attacked earlier. Obviously smart to get her undetected, but have her unguarded if she sent out a message. This could turn out really easy, or extremely difficult."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:05 am

"Commander Revlis, do we have clearance for warp speed?" The AI asked, making sure I was okay with it.

"Yes, *ahem*..." I said, clearing my throat, and saying over the mic: "Everyone, I need you all to buckle up, and stay for a few minutes, because we're going to hit warp speed."

"Commander, are you ready?"

"Do Krogans prob Uranus?" I said, with a smirk.

I quickly held on, as the ship sped past many planets, and almost hitting a ship.

"Hey! I'm piloting a ship here!" I yelled, and noticing it was an enemy fighter. "BATTLE STATIONS, WE HAVE BOGEY INBOUND, REPEAT BOGEY INBOUND!!" I shouted, running to the turrets of the Normandy. "Alright girl, give this sonofabich what he deserves!" I shouted, shooting down the fighter. "F@#$ YEAH! YOU DO NOT MESS WITH THE REVLIS! AND...aw crap..." I said, seeing more fighters take it's place.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700861
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
SpaceNuts! - Page 7 K48fh363670/63670SpaceNuts! - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:58 am

Eclipse walked in the holodeck and laid in the warm sand of the Risa simulation.

Mirth picked up some sand. “This is so interesting. It looks and feels real, but it's not.” She said before she put down the sand and walked over to Eclipse and saw that she was sleeping. Mirth smiled and sat down next to her and started to put handfuls of sand onto Eclipse.

“This fleshy is gonna be mad at me when she wakes up and finds that she's buried.” Mirth giggled.

Robert walked over to a spot of shade and sat down in it and took out a little orange book with a couple chasing each other on the cover and started to read it.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:57 pm

TP saw Robert sitting under a tree reading his Paradise book, when suddenly, she got an idea. She went to the square and picked up a odd little statue. It had a cone-shaped head, and its legs were in a diamond shape. There was a face carved into it, and there were four pegs coming out of its head. "You want paradise? I'll give you paradise. she thought to herself as she walked quietly up to Robert and carefully placed the statuette so it was in full view of the rest of the patrons. Then she quietly walked away, whispering to herself "Welcome to Risa".

Within 5 minutes of TP planting the statue, a bunch of women wearing little bikinis were fawning over a very confused Robert. She giggled to herself. She saw Ell playing in the sand by herself, so she went over to the little alien. "Hey, do you want to swim?" she asked.

"I don't have the right clothes...and I don't know how." Ell said sadly.

"Ah, that's fine!" TP said. "The replicators can make clothes for you. I already made some for everyone when I wasn't on the bridge." She gave Ell a black one piece bathing suit with little frills on the end. "Go ahead, it's a present for you!" She let Ell go and change, and when she came back, TP was wearing a purple, pink and blue tye-dye bikini. "Let's go for a swim!" She said, picking Ell up. She walked into shallow water, so Ell wouldn't go under. The little alien looked happy splashing around in the tide.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:38 pm

(I really don't wanna post right now, but I'm being bothered about it, and it's irritating me.)

Reg kissed Chris goodbye as the Panthera went on their way. This mission was not for them.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next