Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Sea

+6
Mario
Black-Wolf
MidnasWolf
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Link64
10 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Grand Sea - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand Sea

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Still holding Vivi, Asia held out her hand. "I'm Asia and this....thing is Vivi."
"Vivian Fox!" Vivi chimed, cursting as best as she could in mid air. "Our ship's right this way; could you put me down now?" Her copanion grined. "No."
The trio made the short walk to the Alice. "That's her," Asia pointed. The Alice was not a 'beauty to behold' but it did had the unussual dark wood. "Yo Dimetri we have a passenger!" Dimetri walked out from beneath deck. He strided coffidently over to Ankh and shook his hand graciously. "Hey I'm Dimetri, capitian of this vessal. Up there is Sebbastian ("Hey!" Sebbastian called.) and that's Cor-"
A figure wearing armor leaped into the air, her katana drawn.Asia pulled out a dagger and met her strongly.
"-nelia. Crap! They're at it, again." Asia thrusted her dagger at Cornelia. She efficiantly dodged it and upward slashed at Asia. Vivi, still being held captive by Asia, was thrown at Cornelia.
Cornelia cussed and caught Vivi, just to get Asia's dagger held at her throat. Asia smirked. "Ha-ha! I win!" Cornelia scwolded. "Yeah, yeah but using Vivi as a distraction is just dirty."
"The only rule is no blood."
("Hey you know I'm still here, right?" Dimetri asked.)
Vivi quickly whispered something into Cornelia's ear. She grinned and placed Vivi back on the ground. The younger girl took a deep breath and summoned the crystals deeped embedded in her skin. The crystals shot out and took hold of Asia's limbs, complete;y paralyzing her. Cornelia smiled and quickly tied it around her waist. She picked Asia up and happily threw her over board. Dimetri cussed and ran to see the railing.
There Asia was, hanging just above the water, panicing. All the words she spoke is too cruel to be typed. Cornelia laughed and tied the rope off at the mast. "I'll leave her there for a few minues." she said. "Let's ship out already! It's boring here!"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 2 K48fh3100/100The Grand Sea - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Ankh's ears laied agisnt his head, running over to the side beside Dimetri. "Are you ok?! Is it ok to just leave her like that." Ankh frowned, pulling his sleeves further up and started pulling Asia up. Sure, he was a small uke, but he was stronger then he looks. Once she was up, he untied her, growling slightly. "I figured you do this for fun, but the water." He shivered then turned to Dimetri, "I'm Ankh. And well, Vivi invited me to tag along if thats ok."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:50 pm

A tall lanky boy shoved violently on a small vessel.
"Damn boat!" he muttered loudly. "Move!"
A shorter boy next to him, who was also shoving on said boat, whispered, "Shut up you idiot! We don't want to wake the whole island!"
"Aye," the tall one responded. "But it won't make a difference our vessel doesn't get into the water within the next 2 minutes!" He glanced back at the village, where he could see lights coming on.
They continued to shove, until with one final heave, the boat slid into the water. The boys ran across the dock and hopped in. They quickly unfastened the sails and and untied the rope. The tall one looked over and saw a group of marines heading quickly to the shore; they had been discovered. Suddenly a strong breeze caught the sail, and they began to move. The vessel soon picked up speed, and after a few minutes, Outset island was just a black landmass in the distance.
"And that Espe," the tall one said with a smirk on his face. "Is how you steal a Navy boat."
"T-kun, you picked the smallest one. And we barely made it out." Espe said, an unimpressed look on his face.
"Those are but pointless details. Now what is it that they named the vessel?" T-kun asked. Espe bent over and looked at the side of the ship.
"Says the 'Armistice'. That's kinda ironic for a Navy vessel." he said.
"Aye, but I like it. The Armistice. A fine name indeed!" shouted T-kun into the night.

Across the sea, a white haired Rito landed on a small bomb shaped island, and promptly collapsed. He sighed as he gazed up into the stars, then drifted off to sleep.

Aboard the Navy vessel Orthos, a girl gazed out into the sea. Her long silver hair whipped around in the wind. How she loved that feeling so, she felt as though there were no troubles in the world. She would've stayed like that for hours if she hadn't heard a voice somewhat near her. She quickly snapped out of it, and ran quickly to do what she had been asked to an hour ago.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861188
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200The Grand Sea - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:08 pm

"It's fine. We're heading down to Dragon Roost since the wind is with us today," Dimetri said. "Any request?"
Asia started screaming at the other girls (something along the lines of how she'll get revenge on them). Up in the crow's nest, Sebbastian sighed and climbed down. "Alright, alright!" he said over the open network. "We've heard enough of that. Vivi, release Asia. Cornelia, help me lift the ancor so we can get the hell out of here."
The girls sighed and did what they were told.
In 5 minutes, they were off.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Rozo rubbed his eyes for a second, "What the hell was that?"
Rico tried to clarify uncertainly as she slid down the rail, "Uhhh... The the smoke screen? Or the light show before it?"
Francis readjusted his glasses, "It's as if they completely vanished..."
The captain yelled up to the now occupied Crow's Nest, "Seein anything up there Bellamy?"
"Just a sunk dingy and a limp rope in the water!" barked down the giant.
"They can't just be gone like that can they?" queried the Doc.

"Wait! No! Something's out there!" cried down Bellamy, "About 100, 150 feet North of the sunk dingy, another one still sinking! ...AND SOMEONE IN THE WATER! They need help!"

Hakai pulled down his goggles and started yanking off his shirt, "It's cool! I'll get em! I can get em!"
But before he could even finish getting his shirt off, the Captain was already in the water, not caring to take off his clothes.
He swam like a fish at rather crazy speeds till he met up with the floundering young man barely managing to keep his head above water.

He grabbed him back and pulled him back to the ship where Doc Vann was quick to check him for injuries.
"No no, he's quite healthy and fine. To much longer out there though and things could have gotten nasty for him!"

Ryo stared out across the sea, "But what happened to the people on that other boat..."

Ramaru spoke up, "First Mate Rozo! Sail us back around. The Navy seems convienced they killed what they were after, now lets get to Dragon Roost before they decide to try and take US in!"

Rozo smirked as he pulled on the wheel, "Hehe, few Navy Dogs are that stupid. We're the crew of the Romance Dawn. The most feared Pirates in the East Blue!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Xander had fallen unconcious just before he was saved. A few minutes after being brought aboard the Romance Dawn, he started to wake up. He rubbed his head, and coughed up a bit of water. Still, he tried not to make it noticeable. "Ugh, what happened?" he thought. "Did I get captured by the Navy?" He watched the men around him talk to each other through slit eyes. "Hey, these men don't look like navy officers at all." He then opened his eyes all the way, and noticed he was being stared at the whole time. All he could say was "Who are you?"
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857564
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 2 K48fh3115/115The Grand Sea - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:52 pm

"It seems it worked, but now to get a better look at who's ship we're on. Arch, you stay down, you're hair'll give us away." Dusk whispered before he positioned his ears to be flat and he poked his head from the barrel and looked around. "Pirates, huh? They don't seem to be bad since they seem to have helped that guy... but I'm not gonna push my luck." Dusk thought to himself before closing the barrel.

"So what are we aboard?" Arch whispered.

"A pirate ship, but---" Dusk said.

"A PIRATE SHIP!?" Arch screamed.

Dusk covered Arch's mouth just before he hollered. "SHHHH!!! Do you want to give us away!?" He whispered.

Some tears started to form at Arch's eyes. "No! But What IF they find us?" Arch whispered after taking Dusk's hand off his mouth.

"They won't catch us!" Dusk whispered. "So long as I'm around, we practicly can't get caught." He reassured.

Arch let out a sigh. "Thank goodness..." He whispered before he let himself fall agenst tha side of the barrel, whitch caused it to tip over.

"Arch!" Dusk angirly whispered as he and his brother roleld inside the barrel as it rolled.

The barrel ended up lightly rolling into Ramaru.

"Arch, we're probubly gonna need to fight. I got a decent look at the ship. You jump towerds the back and get us some souls, cause even I can't handle two of these guys." Dusk said. "I'll go back towerds the front where most of them are, and I'll go first. Ready? Three... two... one..." He added before kicking the barrel top off. "Go!" He hollered before rolling out, and jumping from whatever he could to the front of the ship.

"Dusk! ...Oh come on." Arch said before crawling out slowly. "Dusk, Dad's gonna kill you when he finds out about this!" He added before he jumped onto the center mast, then to the back of the ship, going a little faster then his brother had gone.

Dusk was standing on his right foot holding two orbs of shadows with his tail in a C shape around him. "Listen up you sea dogs, we may be kids, but we're not ordinary kids." He said. "And Arch, jsut worry about getting out alive!" He added.

Arch was standing on both his feet in a croutching position. "You know we will!" He hollered before he poited his left pointer finger towerds the center of the ship.

ten whispy souls flew out of the sea. seven flew over to Arch, and the other three to dusk.

"Perhaps you've heard of our old man. After all, he was a soul eater, but he's trained us day after day, so we may be small, but we fight like a stormy sea." Dusk said.

"Dusk, you said these guys didn't apepar to be bad, right?" Arch said noticing the man they had just saved mere moments ago. "Pirates don't normaly save people, so how can they be bad?" He added befeore hopping onto the mast with the seven whisps just behind him.

"It doesn't matter Arch! They're still pirates!" Dusk hollered.

"Yes, it does! Now stop making this harder then it could probubly be!" Arch hollered before jumping down from the mast only to see how short he was compared to the ship's crew.

"Fine.. but i'm not letting my guard down." Dusk said before reluctently letting the dark orbs fade away, and jumping down next to his brother. He stood with his back to his brother, but his head turned to look over his shoulder. "But if they try anything funny, I'm not going to hesitate to attack, got it?" He said.

"Dusk, you're too much like dad! You need to just relax." Arch said before he held out his hand. "sorry for the trouble, my brother does things like this a lot. Almost daily really." He said. "My name's Archerail, but I'm called Arch for short." He added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690The Grand Sea - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Demon looked off into the distance. "There are people fighting over there." He said. "Pirates and navy. By the looks of it, the fighting's died down, but it might happen again. We should go over there and check out what's going on. There could be people in trouble." He said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 pm

The whole crew seemed to just stop and blink...

"Wait what?" Ryo finally broke the silence with a some what upset and confused look.

"The crew of that 'other' boat I take it?" Rozo pointed out from the helm a deck up.

"With acrobatic skills like that, it's of little wonder they boarded with out our notice." claimed Francis as he thumbed through a book on nymphs and demons.

Doc Vann helped the young Xander up.
Ramaru spoke aloud to both the young children and the young man, "Welcome aboard the Romance Dawn. It seems you all had a pretty nasty run in with the Navy there! Don't worry though, we won't hurt ya. And so long as you're on this ship, neither will they!"

Rico made eye contact with Arch for just a split second before sticking her nose in the air and turning around. She was never really fond of children even if she was still one. "You sure we should just trust a couple of stow aways?"

Doc Vann chuckled under his mustache, "I seem to recall a certain young stow-away finding quite a home on this ship."

Rico blushed over and belted out in her rather boyish voice, "That was different!"

Bellamy jumped down from one of the masts as he was climbing down, landing in a huge THUD right behind the two fox eared children, "WELCOME ABOARD!"
The greeting was rather surprising for everyone!

"Hehe...riiiight. Might wanna ease up on the enthusiam there Bellster!" Hakai added. But Bellamy just grinned patting the heads of the two young ones.

Ryo bowed lightly to the young man they had just saved, "If I may have your name?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:09 pm

"See Dusk, you have to stop thinking you can shoot first and ask questions later." Arch said to him.

"Hmph. So long as I can still get your cooking, and I have someplace to read my grimorie dad gave me, I've no issiue." Dusk said as he turned his head to the towering Bellamy. "Hands off." He said before his stomack began to growl.

Arch's began to growl as well. "It's been a good twelve hours since we last ate. I'm guessing you have a kitchen on here." He said. "My brother's a very picky eater, and won't eat what I didn't cook." He added.

"It's because no one can cook better then you Arch." Dusk said before trying to hide a small blush.

Arch blushed. "Dusk, shush. There's probubly someone out there that can cook better then me." He said. "But yes, could someone lead me to the kitchen?" He asked.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690The Grand Sea - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:12 pm

"My name's Xander." Xander replied. "Thanks for saving me back there. I'm a terrible swimmer. I think I'll be okay for the most part, though." He paused, gazing at the detail of the ship. "This is a very nice vessel you have here. Do you mind if I could stay on it, just for a couple of days? You see, I crashed my own ship back at Two-Eye Reef, and I was attacked by this...squid thing. As you can see, I barely made it out alive." He pulled back his hair, revealed some wounds and dried blood. "I tried to make it to land, but that Navy ship fired at my lifeboat. I'd really like to get back at them. I could do some work on the ship as payment for you rescuing me, if you want."
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857564
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:36 pm

~Off the coast of Pawprint Island; Dragon Roost in veiw; 30 minutes more~

The ship resumed a lazy feel. Vivi sat on the rails, humming happily, while Asia was below deck, doing who knows what. Sebbastian resumed his sitting position at the crow's nest, listening for anything new. Dimetri was in his captian's quaters. "Sleeping," the sunbathing Cornelia would have told you.
The soft blue waves rocked the Alice gently back and forth, back and forth, back and forth......
Sebbastian smelled it first. Smoke. He perked up and sent his senses towords the source. Smoke.......ships.....ruins...navy.......pirates.
Sebbastian stood and grabed a stray rope. He swung down onto the deck with a thud. Cornelia peeked open an eye. "What's up?" she muttered. He ignored her and dashed into Dimetri's room. Amazingly, he wasn't asleep, instead he was gazing out his window, preoccupied.
"Smoke," Sebbastian said. "Most likely caused by the Navy." Dimetri didn't even turn around. "Why didn't you use the close network?" Dimetri said, his voice grave and serious.
Sebbastian raised an eyebrow. "What's up man, ploting something?"
Dimetri shook his head. "No it's just an old ghost story. The one about Mirare Isle." Dimetri turned and smiled weakly. "The island is said to appear at random at random places. It's cursed ruins are said to hold unthinkable tresures. And people..." He paused for a second. "Are said to disappeared."
Sebbastian sighed. "And let me guess," he said as he sat on the cornor of Dimetri's desk. "You expect foul play AND you want to investigate it."
"Of course."
Sebbastian chuckled. "Let's dock at Dragon Roost first though."
Outside, a few shouts rang through the air. After a loud knock, Vivi pushed the door open. "Ship insight," she panted. "Romance Dawn."
Dimetri grinned and laughed. "Romance Dawn?! I've heard some hellish stories about them. Sebbastian, signal them as friends. Vivi, grab Asia, I need her to help me pull the ship over close enough for talk."
Everyone race to do as they were told.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Ankh sat in the middle of the ship as it was the furthest from all the water. "So much for a vacation." He watched as everyone scamper about the ship. "Romance Dawn? Haven't been on that ship. Meh. I wonder what Dragon Roost is right? Meow." His ears twitched. "So!" He yelled loudly so anyone could hear. "This random island. How do you find something that's always moving!?"

Tetrin stumbled with his lighter. He sighed and tossed it in the trash. "Need a light." Letra said, snapping her fingers and the cig lite up. "One of our ships just came back. It seemed to have been attacked, but the damage isn't consistent with cannons." She turned and ran slightly, catching up with him as they walked down the halls. "What do you think." He asked and she folded her arms, "Magic. That's the only thing that makes sense." "I figured you were the rare one Letra." "Me too. Captian is sending us off at High Noon, once the Orthro's send crew is prepared."

He took the cig in his fingers, holding it out to Letra. She sighed, taking it and dragging it slightly. "It's disgusting." "Yes you don't say no." He smiled slightly and they approached the north side of the tower. The man at the telescope saluted him and stepped aside as the warlord looked through it. "Smoke was detected about an hour ago sir. Sources say it was a small maned ship, not much of threat." "Anyone that attacks an naval vessel is a threat. We don't stand aside and let them push us around like the worthless sea trash they are."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Eclispe looked up from her map to look at what Demon was looking at. "Hey, you're right I can see a navy boat and two pirate ships." She said.

Yio looked over too. "I wonder what caused that fight." She said.

Eclispe rolled up her map and put it in one of her pockets and stood up. "Well, let's not waste any more time here. Like Demon said there might be people in trouble. Let's check it out. And Yio, I know that you haven't eaten yet, but you can eat on the way there but be quick about it." She said.

"Ok, I will." Yio said.

Eclispe ran inside the boat then came out three seconds later with a bowl of lobster stew. "Here you go." She said while giving it to Yio.

Yio started to eat her food quickly while Eclipse ran inside the boat, pulled up the anchor, grabbed the wheel, turned it, and the boat started to move towards their destination.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:26 am

Dimetri placed a hand on Ankh's shoulder. "You see my dear...cat person friend, there is no such thing as random. Everything has a pattern and is always bound to repeat itself." He grinned wirely. "The tricky part is figuring out the pattern."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:05 am

Ramaru tapped his forehead a moment, "Well I can't see why not. Welcome aboard maties. We be currently sailing to Dragon Roost, of which we'll be arriving at reeeeeal soon."

Hakai struggled getting his shirt back on, "Ya, so just kick back and relax. This vessel's customized to cut the water like a hot knife through butter!"

Ryo spoke up twirling a knife in his fingers over by the Galley door, "I believe that to be my line. And if you're looking for a better cook, you're looking right at him. Not a dish I haven't cooked, not a meal I haven't prepared. You can use my kitchen if you want, but you better believe I'll be watching you like a sea hawk!"
He opened up the door allowing Arch to go through, snickering as he wondered how long it would be before the kid messed something up.

Doc Vann patted Rico on the head, "Rico, be hospitable and show the other boy around. I need to take care of Xander's old wounds before they get infected by salt worms!"

Rico answered with a rather upset, "What's the point! They'll be off the ship once we hit land anyway!"
Doc cringed a little at this response, "Well then, I suppose you're right."

Francis marked a page in his book, "Do the new guests remind you of the home you left behind?"
Rico JUMPED at this remark, "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?"
Francis curled back realizing he hit a nerve, "...nothing...it is simply that...you are always so cold to people or places that remind you of home."

Rico calmed her voice realizing what he said wasn't meant negatively. She simply mumbled to the side, "I left that place for a reason. I'd rather be lost in a sea of water than a sea of siblings any day." With that she walked off.

Bellamy was still standing behind Dusk, "Don't worry little guy, Rico just has a problem with kids. I promise you'll be the bestest friends maybe someday. So untill your lunch is ready, wanna come up and see the Crow's Nest! You can see everything from up there!"
The gentle giant began climbing up the ladder not even waiting for a response.

The trip to Dragon Roost from their current location was normaly a three hour ordeal with the wind fighting them the way it was. But true to Hakai's words, the ship had somehow managed to fight it with great speed the whole way. Making it in only hour and a half, and there it was, Dragon Roost. No longer on the horizon, but clear as day infront of them. While normally they would have to swing around the island to enter port, the pirates were prepared with a smarter tactic. As the ship approached the 15 minutes-to-land mark, Bellamy began pulling on the ropes for a paddle boats on either side of the Bows.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:35 am

"Ohh, what this island up ahead?" Deneb asked.

"Mmmhmmmhmmm," was Regulus' way of saying, "I don't know." He pulled out a map. "Bomb Island."

"AAAAUGH! BOMB ISLAND?!" She shrieked. "REGULUS, IF WE SET FOOT ON THAT ISLAND, IT'LL BLOW UP!!"

"No, you won't, you ditz." He sighed then turned to her. "Now, do you wanna explore this thing or not?"

Deneb stared at Reg, then the island. She still believed what she said. "Only if you go with me!!"

"That was the idea in the first place. I'm intending to weigh you down so your head doesn't float off in the wind."
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770The Grand Sea - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:30 pm

((OMG! I LOVE DENEB!!))

Ankh smiled, "O rly now? But where's the fun in that. Random encoutners bring the best things. like finding a 20 in the street or walking in on someone in the shower." He grinned almost evilly but embrassed at the same time. He stood up, fixing his vest a bit and pulled on his collar, "But whatever you say. Guess my vacation turned into a treasure hunt." He blushed slightly and lowered his ears, leaning close to the blond, whispering, "Just don't make me share a room with them please. I have a slight fear of girls. I don't have them but some things about them scare and gross me. And every time I've been on vacation to some other world, bad things seem to happen when boobs are involved." Then he purred slightly straightening back up, "other then that. I can help where ever needed." He laughed, his hand reached his head like a salute.

Extraxi smiled, "I'll keep that in mind. I'm known for getting my favors returned. Don't cause anymore trouble. I'll.." Before he finished his sentence Menroe took off running past him. He blinked for a moment before she stopped, turning back, but her body all excited like some fan girl meeting their lover boy. "It exsists Dad! The Romance Dawn! I can see it on the horizon!!" She laughed and continued down the island around to a look off deck. She placed a rupee in the telescope of sorts that had been put up for tourist and spun it quickly, looking over for the ship. "Just to see it and tell the captain I think he's pretty awesome would be enough." Her enthusiasm died slightly. "There's no way I would be able to get on that ship. Defiantly if its full of men. After all. Woman on a ship are considered bad luck. At least, back in pirates times at home."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Xander walked off of the Romance Dawn with a bit of a spring in his step. His wounds have been bandaged up quite well, he had his first hot meal in days, and he spent the last hour and a half cleaning, so he smelled like a fresh bar of soap. "Thanks again for your help." He said, getting into the small paddleboat. "Hope I'll see you guys again someday." The boat fell from the ropes holding it up, and Xander hurried on his way to Dragon Roost.

(The awesome Dragon Roost Island theme! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7fqllhtdHI)

About fifteen minutes later, the little boat had finally reached the shoreline. Xander was quite impressed with what he saw on the island. "Wow. That is one huge mountain." He stepped out of the paddleboat, and took a deep breath. It felt good to be back in civilization again. Before heading into town, Xander walked around a little. He saw a Wind Shrine after walking through a cave, and he saw a Rito fly out of the famous Mail Center, where all of the Grand Sea's mail was delivered from. He saw that the village was only a few yards away, and walked into a cafe to get a nice pick-me-up.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857564
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:07 pm

"So Dusk, what'll it be? The normal steak?" Arch asked.

"Yes." Dusk replied.

"Well then, I'll get started right away." Arch said as he walked over towerds Ryo while taking out a small waiter's apron from his pocket and putting it on. When he passed Ryo he gave him a look in the eye and mumbled. "Don't underestimate me because I'm small." He got into the kitchen where he throughly washed his hands. "Ok, now to get cooking." He said before what seemed to be a fire ball appeared behind him and hovering off the ground, and then ten spirits were wearing cheif hats.

One had set up a frying pan while the other nine fetched the steak and some seasonings.

Arch was washing off some apples, and when he finished, he pelled them and washed them again. He set them on a plate and went to make sure the steak was coming along. "Perfect." He said before he reached in his apron and pulled some exotic herbs out and spread them on the steak before flipping it and adding the same amount to the other side. "That should be done soon." He told the spirirt in charge of holding the pan.

Dusk looked up at the towering Bellamy in the crow's nest. "I wonder what they'd say if we said we didn't intend to leave until we found what we're looking for" He thought. "Ah well..." Dusk mumbled to himself before jumping back and forth between two masts to look over the crow's nest.

The steak had finished cooking, and Arch had it sitting on the plate where the apples were, but the spirits had cut them up and set them in a bowl and had others ready. Arch was checking the steak to make sure it was finished. "Well that's done, now for the apples." He said before he gramed a butcher knife, and threw it over his shoulder.

The knife cut clean through each apple before it stuck into the other side of the wall. A good twenty minutes had passed before he finished they're lunches.

Dusk could smell his steak. "Ahh, lunch time." he said before he scurried down the mast like a squirrel on steroids, and ran into the kitchen. "Where is it? Where's teh tastey smell coming from?" He asked as he drooled.

"It's right here." Arch said as he slid the plate over to him.

Dusk grabed the plate and looked around for the table, witched didn't take him long before he was chowing down.

Arch sat down a minute later with a bunch of sliced fruit in a bowl. "So Dusk, do you have any idea where we'll find them?" He asked.

"Not sure, the navy could have them, or they could be on an island still undiscovered." Dusk replied with his mouth half-full.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:49 pm

As the trio made their way over to the fight, Demon decided it would be a good time to nap. He laid down on the deck and fell asleep. As he was asleep, he appeared in a black void laying down on his back, arms behind his head. There was a small creature resting on his belly, a fairy.

"You finally decided to come say hi to me." She said to him. She was laying on her side. She was using the hand that wasn't propping her head up to stroke Demon's bellybutton slowly. She was wearing next to nothing; just what looked like bikini bottoms (although they were a little more revealing) and a strappy thing that just barely covered her chest. Her blonde hair was long enough to rest on Demon's stomach, and her wings rested on his stomach as well.

"You pulled me here. I actually wanted to dream right now." Demon said, looking upwards at the black expanse that was the joint between his mind and the fairy's mind.

"You know you enjoy this." The fairy replied back. She giggled softly.

"If my parents knew you did this, they would unjoin us and kill you." Demon replied distantly. The fairy said nothing. She just continued to play with Demon's bellybutton. Demon sat up, which knocked the little fairy into his lap. She flew up to his hair and started to twirl it around her legs and arms. "Knock it off Fairy. My parents are going to find out about this." Demon said, batting at her with a part of his tail, but not the sharp end. Fairy untangled herself from Demon's hair and sat on one of his horns.

"Fine, that's all for today." she said with disappointment in her voice. "But at least lay down so I can sleep for a while. Your belly's the only sorta soft thing on your body." She said. Demon sighed and laid down. Fairy flew to Demon's bellybutton and used it as a pillow. She listened to his slow, rhythmic breaths until she finally fell asleep and Demon was able to dream finally.

Cindy watched Menroe as she ran past. She chucked when she heard Menroe's last comment. "Women are too allowed on ships. You just have to be able to pull the right strings." she said, winking at Menroe. Her stomach growled. "Oh right...I didn't eat much before that navy guy pulled his gun on me..." she said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:08 pm

"Staying away from the girls is no problem," Dimetri said. "Both Asia and Cornelia like their personal space, and Vivi...I'll talk to her."
"Yo! Dimetri, Romance Dawn isn't responding!" Cornelia called. "By the looks of it, they're heading to shore." Dimetri walked over to the edge of the boat and sighed. "All I ask for is some friendly relations." He turned suddenly. "Asia, untie the boats, we're heading to shore." He glanced at his crew. "And......Vivi, it's your turn to watch the ship."
Vivi pouted and cried, "You just think I'm irresponsible! Just because I'm look young doesn't mean you have t-" Dimetri rolled his eyes. "Fine!" He said loudly. "Garuding a ship all by yourself must be TOO big of a resposibility for you! Asia, why don't you-"
Relizing what he was saying, Vivi covered her mouth. "No I'm fine."
He smirked. "Okay, just as long as you know. Mr. Ankh, I presume that you will be joining us on shore today."
In a few minutes, everyone (except Vivi) were in two boats and rowing theur way to shore.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:41 am

Ryo was rather disturbed to enter his kitchen and find almost none of his tools or utensils used. He gave a confused and suspicious glare at the duo sitting over at the table. He opened his mouth to ask something, but was quickly interupted.
"Pack it up in here kiddies! We're headin a shore!" blurted Hakai from the doors.
Ryo decided not to ask and simply stared suspiciously, "You heard him, we've been planning this stop for about a month now. And we're not gonna be missing it because of a couple of stragglers."

Rozo and Bellamy were pulling on the ropes to bring the shore boat down while Francis prepared a small bag of paper. Rico stepped in as it was slowly lowered into the water.

Ramaru nodded, "You sure you're sure about staying here for watch?"
Doc laughed, "Sure I'm sure! These old bones still have a little fight left in em. You don't have to go worrying about me OR the Dawn."

The captain smiled and patted the old man on the shoulder, "I have boundless trust! ALRIGHT! Is the stragglers on board?"
The captain looked down to see the shore boat completely filled barely having enough room for himself.
"Haha! Normaly it isn't this bad! But we've got two more than usual and our other guest was a bit to eager! He up and took the other boat. So we're stuck like this in the mean time. Now Gents! Let's get in and out while we can!"
He then flipped straight off the bow and landed perfectly in the little vessel. "Onward!"

It only took about 10 minutes of rowing before they were there. They docked the little shore boat right next to the other that Xander had taken.
Rozo nudged Dusk in the arm rather roughly, "This place is normally neutral territory, but right now it's crawling with Marines. So stay out of sight and out of mind."

Hakai laughed quietly, "They most likely heard we were comin! Ain't that right cap?"
Ramaru just gave a big goofy smile made funnier by his facial hair.
Ryo and Francis began moving ahead of the group, while Bellamy began falling behind, lost among the crowd of port goers and Rito traders.
Rozo and Hakai seemed to fall to the right and left, while Rico nudged the two children to follower her just behind the captain, "These people are looking for a crew. So a crew we shall not be." Her voice still seemed a little stressed, it was clear she didn't like the idea of the two stow aways tagging along.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:58 am

(I forgot to mention that the boat stealing was a year before the present. Everything else was present day time. So yah.)

The Armistice had grown quite the reputation in the year T-kun and Espe sailed it. The reputation was much different then most ships though, who were known for ferocity or dangerousness. The Armistice was simply known for somehow getting away with whatever she pulled, sometimes leaving damage upon Navy vessels. This was shocking to the Navy, since the ship was much smaller and weaker looking then most Navy boats in the first place. What was even more shocking, although few knew, was that it was manned by two fifteen year olds with little experience on the sea in the first place.

A full year after their take off from Outset, the duo had sailed most of the ocean, and become quite the formidable team. At the moment, they were having a slight argument.
"Come on, I've never been to Dragon Roost before Espe!" exclaimed T-kun with an exasperated expression.
"But there's nothing to steal! And mailmen aren't fun to set on fire!" Espe replied. (he actually said this in real life... >_>)
"It's more for the fun of it, I've always wanted to go to that mountain! It looks pretty awesome!"
"But the lack of stealable things..."
"I heard there might be some secret chamber on the beach. Maybe. But we can do that AT THE END OF THE TRIP!"
"Fine, fine, you win." Espe said with a wave of his hand.
"Like Charile Sheen!" replied T-kun
(you didn't see that)

T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861188
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200The Grand Sea - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:23 am

"In a smaller boat...closer to the water?" Ankh moaned and held his knees close, trying to squirm to the center of the smaller boat.

Extraxi folded his arms, standing on the western shore the the Rito populated island. "That's the ship that's got her fancy?" He said, his purple eyes scanning the horizon. The ship stood anchored securely out in the fairly calm waters. The man sighed, stroking his beard slightly and adjusted his larger sword. "The hard work of being in a crew would be beneficial. Gods knows that we about cleaned out what was left of these caverns.

Menroe shook the telescope and sighed. "It's out." She leaned over the railing in hopes of finding the ship that she didn't even know was on the other side of the island. "It's gone. It must have sailed right past." She sighed, slipping and falling of the railing. "Shit!" She landed on her feet and fell on her bottom. "Well that's a fail on my part." She stood up, fixing her sword and started walking towards port. If she could still even take a glimpse of the ship leaving still, she was going to get it.

So the lavender haired girl started walking, only to end up back on the ground. "I'm sorry." She looked up and saw the huge Bellamy. "CLAYTON! HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!" She tensed up, pulling her sword and holding it out towards him. "How did you get here?! This was suppose to be. How can. Without my magic I.." Tears started to form slightly in her eyes. "Can't you just leave me alone."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next