Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Sea

+6
Mario
Black-Wolf
MidnasWolf
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Link64
10 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Grand Sea - Page 22 Empty Re: The Grand Sea

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Demon finally got his tail out of the boat. "Gah!" He said, nursing it. He noticed the new girl over on the Romance Dawn. He hopped over. "Hello. I don't think we've met before. My name's Demon." He said with a kind smile to Mary-Lynn.

"Don't get too friendly with her." Fairy snapped.

Cindy stared out over the railing. She loved to smell the nice salt air. She wished Devon was here with her, but she digressed. She just stood there, enjoying the wonders of the sea.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753423
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 22 K48fh3100/100The Grand Sea - Page 22 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Yio was sitting down on the deck eating the food Ryo cooked to her hearts content. “Mmmm! This is so good!” She said with delight in her voice as she finished off another plate. People around noticed that Yio had two stacks of plates that were taller than her.

Eclipse was sitting on the railing, watching everyone go on their business. “I see that Demon finally got his tail out.” She said before she noticed the new girl. “...Is it just me or does she look a little familiar?”

“I dunno.” Yio said whiling licking the crumbs off of the plate.

Eclipse looked a little unamused. “You're just...so helpful.”

“Sorry...” Yio said before she got up and put the plate on one of the stacks. Then she ran off to get some more food and came back with a plate of food. “Demon has GOT to try some of this!” She said before she ran off to Demon.

“Hey Demon! You gotta try Ryo's food! It's amazing!” Yio said before she tripped and fell flat on her face right in front of Demon.

She would have spilled the food too but Eclipse created a small black force field around it which then slowly carried it to the deck.

“Ow...ow...” Yio groaned.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522966
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:40 pm

T-kun stood at the front of the ship, gazing out into the ocean. The sea was a beautiful blue, the sky a lighter shade, all was nice and tranquil and-
"DEEEEERRRRPPPP!"
"MY GODS BIRD WOULD YOU GO AWAY!" Yelled T-kun, picking Derp Bird off his head and chucking him off the boat. This of course had no effect, the bird flew back on the ship and landed on the mast, where it fell quickly asleep.
"That's what you get for trying to be serious, it never seems to work does it." said Espe, looking over a sea chart and plotting their progress as they sailed behind the Orthos.
"Aye, but I thought if I could do it just once... ah well. How're we coming along then?" T-kun asked, walking over and looking at the chart.
"Well, I'd tell you if I could figure out where we're headed, but this direction isn't leading to anything close by." Said Espe, tracing their path.
"I sure hope this Tetrin guy knows where he's going..." T-kun said, looking up to the Orthos ahead of them.

Kryys decided it'd be best to give a report on how Ivy was doing, so he flew over to the deck of the Armistice.
"I've laid her down in the other ships quarters, she seems to be alright, no thanks to you two and your excessive cannon shooting." He said to the pair.
"Hey, we weren't aiming for her." T-kun snapped back to him.
"That much." said Espe under his breath, but no one seemed to have caught it.

Ivy felt a great pain in her head as she slowly came to. She was in a small room on a bed, and judging by the movement of the ground, she was on a boat. She tried to get up, but found the pain in her forehead too great. She tried to think back, but all she remembered was flying out of the mast suddenly, and a face... she couldn't seem to remember whose. She decided to remain in bed for a few hours, then get up later and see where she was.

Last edited by T-kun on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862088
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 22 K48fh33175/3200The Grand Sea - Page 22 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:42 am

((Been a while since RPing with these characters. Let's see if I can get this right. . .)

Dimitri looked over Menroe's apparent little sister. "Yeah sure," he muttered, taking another sip of his coffee. "Of course I'm not the beautiful one."
"Don't get cocky," Sebbastian warned over the closed network. "I don't think any girl has ever thought you to be beautiful."
Even as the words were said, Vivi flounced over to her boss and hugged his arm, chirping about how she thought he was handsome. "Not as handsome as Sebby of course, but I know girls like you~ Like Asia! I know she thinks your cute!"
Said brunette scowled at the younger girl. Lightly smacking the younger girl behind the head, she snapped, "I was drunk! And Sempai was wearing a dress!" The words hadn't meant to be loud, but most of the two boats had heard it.
The man's pale face turned a deep shade of red. "And I was drunk too!"

Cornelia looked at Tetrin oddly. "I think it wants to kill us," she added, noting the way T-kun was getting aggravated by the bird. "But truthfully, I really don't know any kind of sages. Perhaps if we ask some of the locals, they'll know who to look for."

MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678575
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:33 pm

"I believe if it had intentions on taking us down. It would have. It could probley shallow the smaller crew whole." He turned to her, "Then the mages you mumbled about were more then ramblings. The only locals that would be slightly willing to see us would be Windfall. Dragon Roost wouldn't be impressed at the sight of a naval ship approaching again. I believe I know who we should talk too." He headed up to the wheel and leaned on his sister's shoulder. "Set a course for Mother Child Isle." "What?" "The great Fairy Queen would be the best person to help us. I highly dought Valoo would be willing to talk to any Navy personal right now. Not after Dragon Roost succeeded from the protection." "Even Cyclos will not be able to safely lift and drop the Orthros in there." "The Armitise is to large as well. We will have to go on foot." She pushed her brother back, grabbing his ear and yanking him down slightly. "You want us to ride in a cyclone with our own bodies and expect to survive and somehow land safely inside the island?!" "Yes." "How?! You want us to tie ourselves with a large rope!?" "I honestly didn't think of that but yes." Her eyebrow twitched and she relased him. "I'm going to check on Ivy." "Then you agree?" "Yeah shut up." She said heading downstairs as another crewmember took over. Tetrin folded his arms and smiled in satisfaction

Letra entered the nursing quarters and walked over, standing by Ivy's bed. "You feeling ok? Kryys was fast in saving you from the waters. I wish you had mentioned that you could not swim. I would have protected you more closely." She said, pulling up a chair and sitting down. She put her hand on Ivy's head, feeling no fevers or other aliments. "At least you weren't in there too long. And in warmer waters. Had we been further north you may have gotten hypothermia."

Mary-Lynn glanced at Demon and grabbed his hand, shaking it roughly. "I'm Miss Mary-Lynn. You can call me Mary...hmm." She lifted his arm slightly. "Nice abs. But you lack arm strength. I'll give you a 6 for trying." She laughed and Menroe walked over, grabbing her arm and pulling her away. "Hey hey." She took her sister to the edge of the ship. "What are you doing?" "Ha. Dad said I can stay. Relax Menzy. I won't cause any trouble." "Your drooling all over the captain." "But look at him. A wonderful specimen of a man." "If he doesn't make you walk the plank. I mean, he's been nice so far, but you have a special gift for driving people over the edge." "I'll be have." The younger one grinned mischievously. "Besides. We all know I'm the best at not using magic." "That's cause you can't!" "Exactly."

Ankh had found himself in content, sprawled on his belly and had fallen into a cat nap, not caring if he was in the way at the moment, or that he was in his human form.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712320
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 22 K48fh3540/1000The Grand Sea - Page 22 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:21 pm

"Yes, I suppose I am lucky." Ivy replied, slowly sitting up.
"What a failure you must think I am, a Navy member and I can't even swim well." she said, looking down and the bedsheets.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862088
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 22 K48fh33175/3200The Grand Sea - Page 22 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:40 pm

The spirited twins had been picked up by their mother, who, gave up her chance at life and vanished with her children with her.

Out at see the rouge mage had found himself below the water's surface do his wet fur, hair, and clothes found himself quickly within a sea monster's stomach to never be heard from again.

The spirit out at sea detecting the disappearance of his family quickly faded from existence himself.
_

Out somewhere in the souther ocean was a man with dead white skin with blue hair that was longer then he was tall blowing in the gentle breeze that was blowing. He didn't seem to have much n terms of equipment, or clothes aside from violet socks and a long skirt like thing on his lower half, and he carried a fan.

"Oh, where to look for a place to land... maybe I should've brought Eon with me..." He said looking down at a ring on his left hand. He let out a sigh. "Oh well. I suppose I should find a place to land before the weather turns rough..." He added before he started to fly off and about.
_

Back towards the northern seas around Windfall on an island no so far away from the now large and wealthy isle stood a large house that looked a tad run down.

"Sweety, I brought you some food." A woman that was coated in violet fur said before she opened a door inside the building carrying a tray with an assortment of foods on it.

In the room a boy in old tattered peasantry clothes sat stacking wooden blocks into the shape of what looked like a family, but quickly fled to the corner of the room that had no light shining into it.

"What's the matter with you?" The woman said with a smile and warm giggle before she set the tray on a near by desk. "Well, I'll let you go." She said before she walked out of the room closing the door behind her. "I really wonder how he got like that... and why he doesn't want new clothes..." She said before she started to walk down the hallway.

The boy came out of the dark corner after he heard the woman walk away. His tattered clothes seemed to have dried blood dotted on them here and there, but he seemed to ignored it when he got to the hot food that awaited him. He pulled his white hair back and coiled his long white tail under him like a booster seat while he scarfed down the food on the tray.

Back in hallways, the violet woman had hailed down one of her volunteer workers. "The boy with white hair, he arrived just today, right?" She said.

"Yes madam Jewel. He arrived about four hours ago, and gotten a bath." The worker said.

"Do you know of his condition when he got here?" Jewel asked.

"Yes. He was coated in blood, and his eyes were filled with terror. I assumed he must've watched his parents murdered, but it must've been a bloody mess by how much he had on him." The worker said before a tear came to her eye. "It... it was a horrible sight..." She added.

"I see... well I'll try to have him warm up to me so we can learn his name and sorts..." Jewel said. "I need you to return to your normal duties. I'm going to take a boat over to windfall and get some shopping done, and see if anybody knows anything." She added before she started to walk.

When she got outside she looked off into the sea for a moment. "I have a bad feeling about something... maybe I should hold off on shopping for a little longer..." She mumbled before she pulled a chair up and sat herself down.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945107
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 22 K48fh316690/16690The Grand Sea - Page 22 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Demon was about to pick up Yio when Mary-Lynn grabbed his arm and looked at it. He blinked when she was finished talking. "Wait...what?" He asked. "I can bench a lot you know..." GOOD GOING MARY-LYNN, YOU JUST MADE DEMON INSECURE *nuked*

"I can't believe that she just said that. Who does she think she is?!" Fairy snapped. Demon turned to Yio.

"I'm sorry about that. Are you ok? He said, lightly dusting off her face. "You know, it won't do you any good if you mess up your face. You should be a little more careful." He said with a smile.

Cindy went over to the Romance Dawn, to see what all the commotion was about. "What's going on here?" she asked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753423
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Yio blushed. “Y-yeah...I'm just a pathetic klutz...” She said with a sigh. “And don't let what that girl said bother you. Your arms are perfect.” She said smiling.

“Oh, I almost forgot.” She said before she picked up the plate of food. “I've brought you some food made by Chef Ryori. And I thought that you might like to try some. It's really good.” She said, still blushing.

Eclipse was still sitting on the same rail, a freshly caught fish in hand. She tilted her head back, opened her mouth wide and put the fish in it and swallowed it whole, even the bones. She sighed with content as she stretched out her legs.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522966
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:28 pm

After awhile Cethin started to get a little tired and had descended a little closer to the ocean, and his stomach began to growl. He placed his right hand over his stomach. "Whew..." He said. "I really need to land soon before I fall out of the air." He mumbled before he set his eyes on the 'Alice Dawn' a little over the horizon, but the sun was giving it a glare. "I could try there." He told himself as he started to hasten his pace and push his body to it's limit to get to the ships. He did manage to, but he face planted right into the mast of the Alice and slowly slid down.

"F-Food first, w-words later!" He said before his stomach gave out quite the growl.

___

A cannon ball had struck the garden on the small island where the orphanage was settled and a boat of bandits came out of seemingly nowhere.

"I knew it!" Jewel said before rushing back inside. "Gather the kids, send for the navy!" She ordered with an almost too stern of a look in her eye.

"Y-Yes madam!" All of the staff had said before they split up into groups to do the assigned tasks.

"Good, now those attacking, come with me. We'll give them a war story they'll never believe!" Jewel said with a scarily masculine smirk on her face before she led a few aids outside to meet their attackers that had just made landfall.

"Well, well, well." A bandit said as he and his band of about fifty ruffians stepped off their boat onto the shore. "Is this all we have to deal with? Kill them all, and take whatever they have! Take any child as a hostage, and kill everything else!" He ordered.

"You'll have to get through us first." An aid said before he, and the others went to battle.

"You be a pretty lass, but why ye be fightin' unarmed? Well that don't matter I guess. You're gonna be dyin real soon anyway." A bandit said as it approached Jewel.

"Madam!" An aid shouted before another stepped in.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine. After all even if all of us teamed up, we still wouldn't be able to match her." Another said.

"You want to hear a story?" Jewel asked.

"Lass, I aint got time fer no story." The bandit replied.

"That's too bad, it was really good." Jewel said before she took the gemstone at the end of her necklace and pressed it against her chest.

Just after she disappeared in a bright white light, a humanoid violet dragon with patches of fur appeared where she stood.

"W-What the goddess is that thing!?" The bandit screamed.

The dragon inhaled and leaned over and exhaled a burst of bright green flames that engulfed the bandit like a fat guy eating a Twinkie.

Just after the flames cleared, the dragon vanished and Jewel reappeared.

"*sigh* Some men won't sit down and listen to a good war story..." Jewel said before her tail came around and went in a spiral around her torso and she gave a wink and smile.

"What the goddess are you!?" The bandit leader shouted. "Kill her!" He screamed.

"I'm going to try to use the emergency boat and escape with the kids, can I count on you guys?" Jewel asked.

"Yes madam! We'll hold them back." An aid said enthusiastically.

"Good luck." Jewel said before she ran inside. She hurried and readied the boat and was on her way to get the kids hiding in a room with several other aids.

"Gah!" An aid said before falling off the now blood-stained blade.

The children franticly huddled in the corner as some of the older ones stood in front of the younger ones with no intent of moving.

"Tryin to play tough guy eh? You brats are comin with us!" A bandit said before he scoped up a few kids, and other bandits did the same.

The child in the tattered clothes was the last one to be picked up, but put up a struggle by flailing so hard it caused the burly bandit to be thrown off his center of balance and struggle to hold him.

"Ha ha! What's the matter? Can't ye handle a lil' one like 'em?" A bandit mocked.

"Quiet you lubber!" The bandit holding the child said.

The other bandit let out a hardy laugh and went on his merry way.

Jewel came back at precisely the perfect time as the bandit had finally quarreled the child to work with him as the child exhausted himself.

"Put him down!" Jewel demanded.

"Lass, you be havin to kill me before ye get 'im back! But! Those fancy flames o' yers would kill 'im too." The bandit said.

"You're right, but I don't need to use that." Jewel said before she began to charge at the bandit.

"Lass, ye got spunk, but yer no gettin 'im from me!" The bandit said before he began swinging his axe like a madman.

Jewel managed to slip out of the Axe's direct path, and slowly but surely beat the bandit to his knees with her bare hands.

"*huff* *huff* How was that for girl power? *huff*" Jewel said before she quickly scoped up the child, and pushed her body to it's limits running to the moderate sized boat she had prepared.

She had just barley got away, but surely had that bandits on her tail a short bit after she set sail.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945107
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 22 K48fh316690/16690The Grand Sea - Page 22 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Cornelia stood by awkwardly, not sure of what to do or say. She took a place at the rail and looked out at the ocean. "This is harder than it seemed," she thought sadly. The world was big-- far bigger than she had imagined. In an instant, she felt so cold and alone.

Vivi soon got bored and strode to the sleeping cat man. At first she poked ankh in the face, but eventually just settled on laying beside him.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678575
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:49 pm

"GAH!" Hakai JUMPED at the sight of Cindy and quickly ducked behind Sebbastian...

"I don't know what or who she is, but she's been chasing me since we ran into each on Dragon Roost..."

Francis looked down at Hakai, and then up at Sebbastian, "Nevermind him. He's always like that..."

Ryo...was confused. Then upset! He had just walked outside with the plate for Demon that Yio had requested when he was practicly ambushed by some unknown force! The plate was taken from him and devoured before he could even pull a knife!

Rico saw Vivi and laughed a little. She layed belly down on the deck. Staring into the sleeping kitty face of Ankh. She began petting him as she spoke to Vivi, "I use to have a cat. I named him fluff. He was so fluffy that he always seemed to be wiping the floor when he walked. We had to always hold on to him when mopping. Otherwise he would do all the moping for us! And he wasn't very good at it."

The Captain was...uncertain. Which was rare for him, to be uncertain about anything! "Aye? Your's she be? Best be watch'n out fer her! The last thing ya want is fer her to be following my antics!"

Bellamy was just walking behind Menroe when he heard that. He paused and thought... "Two captains?" The image of the young girl Mary dressed in the Captain's clothes flashed in his mind. Both of them jumping off the boat and onto some poor faceless whale.

He crouched down next to Menroe's ear, "She's not gonna jump off a cliff is she?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800986
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 22 K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea - Page 22 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Cindy turned to look at Hakai. "Oh, hi. Why did you run away from me? Is there something on my face?" She asked.

Demon took the plate from Yio. "Thank you." he said, and ate it. "This is really good! Ryo is an excellent chef. I should tell him that later." He finished the contents.

"She's getting too close to you. I don't like it." Fairy moaned.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753423
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Ankh started purring and flipped over slightly. He was so deep into his nap, he didn't relize that he wasn't a cat right now. Chize smiled slightly, walking over and sat down beside the neko and started rubbing his firm and tan belly. What his kitten seen in this random adventures he'll never know.

"Um..she might. Mary..." She gawked, her mouth open slightly as her younger sibling had already found her way to the top of the look out nest..and up. She was atop of the pole itself, looking out. "Miles and miles of water. Oh water. Where does thou come from? And where is thy end. Because I don't wanna sail off the world." She laughed.

On the Orthros, a small deku had found his way from the Forest Haven. His curiosity getting the best of him. He had overheard stories from the Great Deku tree, and he was fascinated by the idea of magic sages and achient weapons and stowed away. Of course, being someone, not often from the land, was caught by a under officer seaman. His discovery lead to the appearance of another stow away. A older child who for who knows how long had been hiding there. They were both brought out on the deck and in front of the ex warlord. "Curiosity killed the cat you know."

On the Dawn, Ankh sneezed and opened his eyes. "I had the strangest feeling."

He lifted the boy's jacket slightly. "Worn down. It doesn't have that sea water damage feel to it. Your not used to being at seas are you?..what are your names. And why are you on my ship?" The sailor that found them saluted. "Sir. I belive the boy is named Willi. The..plant creature said "My Willi. What are you doing here." "Willi. Is that your full name?"
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712320
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 22 K48fh3540/1000The Grand Sea - Page 22 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Yio smiled as Demon ate the food. “I think Ryo might be cooking some more. Let's go and see if he can cook some more food!” She said as she stood up.

Eclipse had yet another fish but this time she cooked it with her magic. “To perfection.” She said with a smile. Before she could take a bite she...smelled a different and new scent on the boat. “Hmm...someone decided to pay a visit...” She muttered before she ate the fish the same way she did before. “Well, for one thing, it's not Tetrin. One: He's somewhere at sea doing...stuff. And two: I would have already caught that HORRID tobacco stench.” She said with a hiss before she followed the new scent.

Near the bow of the Alice she saw an odd blue-haired white-skinned man with some tails. Eclipse took a few steps back then ran to the man and pounced on him. They were wrestling for a minute until Eclipse pinned him onto the deck by sitting on his back. “Hey, buddy,” She started as she leaned on his head. “If you wanted to visit our ships, you could've just asked and made yourself known instead of hiding like some kind of rat.” She said as she grabbed his arms tightly and held them against his back as she pushed him to Rama and Dimitri. “Look who I caught.” She said with a smirk.

(Eclipse tends to get a little violent when people enter her territory without introducing themselves. And yes, she's calling the Dawn and the Alice her territory lawl)
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522966
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:07 am

The blond captain eyed the creature Yio held. He lifted one of the tails and exaimed it carefully. "Oh my. . ." He suddenly looked at the scalp of blue hair. "Is that real? That is so cool!" His face had light up and for a minute seemed completely distracted, but soon enough, he was coughing and returning to a nonchalant composer.
"Anyways, I am Captain Dimitri. Now how in the world did you get on our ships?"

Vivi scratched Ankh's head. "I never had a pet," she said, her lower lip pouting a bit. "But if I ever do get one, it'll be a cute cat like him~!"

Sebbastian sensed Hakai using him as a human shield. "I highly doubt Cindy's going to hurt you," he said rationally. He flashed a smile at Cindy. "Right Cindy?"

Cornellia moved away from the rail and joined Tetrin. The two stowaways didn't look dangerous at all, in fact, they seemed to be only kids. Her heart ached at the sight of it, but she wasn't about to let it show. The ginger kept her face stern and her hand hovered over the katana's hilt. If the ex-warlord thought he was going to do something to them she was prepared to stop him.
He might had changed, but who knew how long it lasted?
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678575
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:16 am

Willi's pale face was lined with sweat as he stared at the katana. The question lingered in his head. What was his full name? "I... I-I don't know my l-last n-name..." He whispered. "W-Willi is my name..." Decaldo was begining to disappear behind Willi, he was curious, but armed people scared him. Reminded him too much of the dangers he was warned of.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1590439
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 22 K48fh3123770/123770The Grand Sea - Page 22 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Cethin took a few steps back and flipped his fan over most of his face for a moment before closing it again. "I-I'm sorry... I'm trying to get used to people still." He said. "But I flew into the mast of the ship in my haste to find-" He said before his stomach interrupted him with a loud growl. "Yeah..." He said before he tried to hide behind his fan again. "Oh! I forgot to introduce myself..." He said before one of his tails started to go in between his legs. "My name is Cethin." He said before slowly closing his fan. "I hope I'm not a bother, but I'm a bit of a mess without my husband." He said before his face got a little red.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945107
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:27 pm

"I see." His cloudy sapphire eyes trailed over to the deku, and followed his line of sight and noticed Cornellia ready to draw her sword. He reached over across her front and put his hand on top hers. "I know what your thinking. Even stow-aways, I'd never harm a child." And straightened back up. "I wish I could say we would drop you off at the next island, but we won't be reaching any of such territories for a while so you might as well make yourself confertable." He turned his back and started for the inner workings of the ship. "Oh. Stay out of the way or I will be forced to send you on your way with a lifeboat." Before shutting the door behind him and looked about the captain's quarters before sitting in the chair and leaned back in it, ready to take out a smoke and stared at them slightly, sighing and placing them on the desk. He pulled his panflute from his pocket, brushing it slightly and started playing studying the map with his eyes.

Letra smiled. "Nah. Many people are afraid of the sea and can't swim." She stood up. "Report to me when your on the deck enough to move about." She said before heading up and noticed the two new members. She walked over. "Who are these two?" She looked at Cornellia and noticed them both a bit shook up. "My brother already talked to you I can tell." She trailed off, her green eyes widened slightly and the she held her head. "Miss Letra?" One of the men passing by grabbed her arm as she started to stumble slightly. "Nothing. I'm fine." She brushed him off. "Just don't cause any trouble and you'll be ok. If your hungry the kitchen is open to everyone since the chef left the ship."

She headed back to the wheel, reliving the officer of his duty and took the ship in her hands again. "For a moment, It looked like..Dad..but that isn't possible." She mumbled to herself, having seen what looked like a hover ghost following the two boys, even if only for a split second. The Orthros continued further on, the sun beginning to reach the horizon and the sky turning its majestic pinkish and purple colors soon.

Ankh's ears twitched and he titled his head. "Yes right there please." He mumbled before opening his eyes and noticed Vivi all over him. "Gawk!" He jumped up slightly, noticing his messed up shirt and pulled it down, fixing it quickly. "H h h hi Vivi. I didn't know I fell asleep!" His ears twitched and he noticed a few people gathered around another animal creature. Ankh walked over and, moved through a few people, grabbing some of the blue locks with Dimeteri. "Look at it. It's so beautiful!" He blinked and then moved in front, staring up at him, his face kinda close to the fan. "Did you say husband?" Then his eyes scanned down quickly and looked back at him, making sure he was a guy.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712320
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:57 pm

"Oh? There's a snow neko aboard? My, it feels a little more like home already." Cethin said before black spider silk shot through his hair and straightened it after all the wind it went through. He then turned to ankh and picked him up. "You're quite the cute one. How old are you anyway?" He asked.

______

Jewel was beyond her limit, and lucky she was still conscious. "Come on... go faster!" She said under her breath hoping a gust of wind would surge through the boat's large sail.

The boys was half clinging to Jewel as if his life depended on it.

Suddenly, despite it being rather warm, snow of the seven colors of the rainbow began to trickle down as rain at first, but eventually snow heavily plummeted to the ocean itself. The precipitation was falling so heavily that it started to hinder one's ability to see.

Taking the opportunity Jewel switch her course from east to south hoping the snow would keep them hidden from their pursuers before she finally fell back onto a large piece of wood that was to be a bench.

"M-M-Miss?" The boy said in a rather high and timid voice.

"Oh, so you can talk. I'm fine." Jewel said. "Can you tell me a bit about yourself? I'd like to know." She added.

The boy's eyes teared up and he quickly backed off and shook his head back and fourth with his hair whipping back and forth.

"Oh... alright then. I'll wait for when you're ready." Jewel said.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945107
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Eclipse walked around Cethin who was holding Ankh and stopped when she was in front of him. “Well, at least you don't have evil intentions. So that's good. And I'm sorry if I hurt you when I tackled you.” She said.

After Demon got up, he and Yio walked over to Ryo.

“Hi Ryo! May we have some of your fantastic food?” She asked with a smile.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522966
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Decaldo and Willi dropped their guard a little. "Willi? Where is 'out of the way'?" The Deku looked around.

"I-I don't know."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590439
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 22 K48fh3123770/123770The Grand Sea - Page 22 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Ankh struggled and broke free from his grip. "I don't like being man-
handled!" His ears laid back. "I'm 16. Yes, my balls have dropped and
everything. I've heard all the jokes." He said pulling back and turned
around walking into Chize, putting his arms around him and held his face
tight into the older one's chest.

Letra noticed the two a bit lost and smiled. "Come up here by me. It's the best way not to get in peoples way."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712320
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:21 pm

"Oh I knew that you already hit puberty since my brother's the same way. Really high voice for a guy." He said before walking after Ankh. "You just looked a bit younger then what your spirit said." He added. "I'm sorry..."
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945107
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:53 pm

Asia nudged Sebbastian, telling him to let her access the closed network. "Oi, Dimitri," she said, crossing her arms in impaitience. "That guy just asked Ankh how old he was. I don know about you that seems like a put on for him."
Dimitri frowned at the voice. Not bothering to use the closed network, he turned and shouted the the assasin, "Stop thinking dirty thoughts Asia! Not everyone needs to know about your feline fetish."
In all truth, only the other members of the Alice would had known that it was a sheer lie. Everyone else would had taken it to be true. "Bastard!" She yelled, running up to him, ready to kill.
Dimitri smiled broadly and ran across the ship, trying to escape from the woman's grasp.
Vivi, meanwhile, ignored the arguement and playfully hugged one of Cethin's tail. "Fluffy~" she cooed, burrying her face into his fur.

Cornellia was torn between following Tetrin or keeping an eye on the two new comers. With a frown, she joined Letra and the two boys. "Sorry if I scared you," she told them, not bothering to meet their eyes. "I'm Cornellia by the way."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678575
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next