Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Sea

+6
Mario
Black-Wolf
MidnasWolf
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Link64
10 posters

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

The Grand Sea - Page 42 Empty Re: The Grand Sea

Post by T-kun Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:54 am

Ivy watched Letra go, admiring her determination to save her brother. She ordered the crew to keep firing at these reefs so they could get through and find this terrible man. She thought back to the previous battle as the crew blasted away. She did catch a glimpse of the man, he looked powerful. Evil too, and more terrible then anything she'd ever seen. But she felt a strange feeling too, as though she vaguely recognized him. This was obviously misplaced, she'd never seen him before in her life. But still... strange..
(I dun goof'd guys, sorry about the whole spoiler thing. Kinda sad too, the reveal would've been super duper. For the one or two of you who don't know, good, you can figure that out later like everyone was supposed to....)

Then T-kun and or Espe did something badass and or funny and Kryys was either made fun of or did nothing while they did so. (Nope, gotta actually write something....)

"Hah, silly Pirate King, thinking his petty coral can stop my ship." T-kun said, maneuvering around it.
"OUR ship, I didn't wake up at 2 in the morning and steal it with you to have you constantly call it yours." said Espe. "It's probably a psychological issue, you and your need to own things..."
"I AM NOT THE ONE WHO CARESSES HIS CANNONS AND READS THEM BEDTIME STORIES." T-kun shouted. Espe went a deep shade of red and stammered. "T-that's different, I have books that say... well, more like lightly suggest... they never really define "cleaning...."
As this continued, Kryys wondered why he had agreed to travel with these lunatics, but at least it provided good entertainment.

T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861188
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 42 K48fh33175/3200The Grand Sea - Page 42 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:48 am

Captain Ramaru gave the girl a strong look, sizing her up for a moment, and from the most serious face he had worn all day...He let out a huge laugh!
"BAHAHA! Alright then Navy Lass, enemies tomorrow but friends today. Sides, it seems the whole crew has taken a shine to the Naval Cap'n foolhardy enough to drop herself on board such a feared sea rat ship alone! You want Black's head? You can have it me girl. But under the condition that no navyman every step foot on that island. She be among the last great treasures in this world and I claimed her as mine years ago I did!"
He pointed out to the waving Michiko, "It seems our dearest sea spirit has opened a path. The mystic thing even offers to take you there herself. Our only concern is make'n sure the lost treasure of Miria island is not claimed by a man who's lost the right to be called a Pirate! A Pirate is some one who seeks freedom and adventure. Even if that means subvert'n the very rules you navy types seem to think keeps the world in order. That man stopped doin it for the freedom and adventure years ago..."

Bellamy bellowed his boisterously bell like bellow, "Cap'n! The Navy ship widened the gap Ms. Michiko made! Both ships should be able to make it through!"

Rama nodded, "Aye! Mr. Rozo! Full speed ahead!"

Hakai nodded, "I think I have an idea!" he pointed down at one of the statues as he reloaded his cannon with a ball that seemed to steam with an awful lot of condensation he had to wipe off. "This is an experimental shot. Meant to freeze things using the water in the air around them. I don't think it would be enough to stop him because of all the sea salt on their bodies, but if you go all fire on it after he's hit it might cause the ice to melt and boil and break him apart from his own cracks. Wanna give it a try guys?" he gave Cindy and Demon a look of confidence.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 42 K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea - Page 42 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:30 am

"All right, leave it to me!" Demon said, sticking his arms behind him and engulfing his arms with his fire. "When you freeze it, I'll light it up!" He said, moving a little closer to it. Cindy moved in range.

"All right, last time I wasn't prepared for the blast, but I will be this time! I'll hold you steady when you shoot, all right?" She asked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 42 K48fh3100/100The Grand Sea - Page 42 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:39 am

"Um, guys." Cornelia coughed politely, trying to draw T-kun and Espe's attention. When she did succeed, she said, "I believe that Letra gave us a job to do and frankly, bickering isn't going to make things easier." The girl did her best to be polite about it (T-Kun was the captain, not her), but there was a small spark of annoyance in her tone. Probably from her impression of them acting like children.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:52 am

(Silly MW, they always act like children.)
"Great, someone else who actually listens to the voice of reason." Kryys said, rolling his eyes.
"I met a girl called Reason once. She tied me to a barrel and left me in a well to die. I'm not too fond of her." T-kun said, as he maneuvered the ship to meet up with the others.
"I thought she was pretty cute, and you did kinda earn that one mate." Espe reminded him, leaning on a crate as he did so. "You made some seriously drunken advances that even Ramaru the Red would be ashamed of."
T-kun thought back, and gained a bemused expression. "So I did my good Espe, so I did..."
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861188
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 42 K48fh33175/3200The Grand Sea - Page 42 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:50 pm

"Thank you water spirit. This means a great deal to me. However I offer a counter offer." She wlkaed down, jumping down to the deck and strolled up to the redbeared captian, staring up at him. "No navymen will set foot on the island IF Miss Ivy goes ahead to the island as my eyes. She is more then a navywoman. This island is shrouded is magic mystery. As my powers were heritiary, her brith certificates and past records of anything in her life is shrouded in mystery as well and I believe she has right to enter a place as mysterious as herself." Her green eyes strayed over to the blond, and bold captain. "I am a naval officer but I am not skum. I do not back out on my words. Our Father taught us better. You have my word on my Mother's blood." She said, holding out her hand. "Deal?"

Menz took advantage of the situation, expanding her wings and had already flown over barricade of coral and towards the fog of the mysterious island, while her sister kept 'playing' around with the statues, whistling a working tune as she chiseled away it one of mysterious faces, curious how they looked inside. What made them move and what made them more then statues.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 42 K48fh3540/1000The Grand Sea - Page 42 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:13 pm

An irritated yell was heard close to the Dawn. “AAAAAARRRRRGGGH!!! JUST GET ON THE FRIGGN’ FISH ALREADY!!!” Eclipse roared, looking at Letra.

“…There is no need for rudeness.” Thought Michiko.

“Eclipse! Calm yourself!” Yio called.

“I am calm!!! I just can’t stand this stalling!” A black vine flew out of Eclipse’s palm and grabbed Yio around her waist and pulled her up to the black platform where Eclipse stood. “Why didn’t I think of this before?! Now quit staring at me like that and fire some water spells at those things!”

“Y-yes! You don’t have to tell me twice!” Yio said as she jumped to her feet and started throwing shards of ice and water at the closest statue.

“Make your decision quickly Rama! Or I’ll do it for you! I’m not afraid to hurt someone above me!”

“She didn’t mean it in a cruel way sir! She’s just—“

Eclipse spun Yio back around to the statue. “Keep firing.” She growled.

“Are you angry because you're not gonna be able to fight the pirate king?”

“KEEP FIRING!!!”

“Eep!”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:19 am

Ramaru stroked his beard a bit, "Aye. So the girl seeks the isle of mirages hoping to find the mirage of her own past. It's a man's romance if ever I heard one! I agree madam navy!" he shook her hand with grand gusto, throwing out the other and pointing forward, "Lets get rid of these monstrosities maties!"

With their plan in motion, Hakai aimed very carefully as the cannon began to fog up some.
"Alright, here we go! FIRE!" POOF! ...nothing...
"Err...hold on hold on." he wiped away the condensation once more, "Ok, one more time! FIRE!" BOOF! This time it went flying across the air making a stream of fog as it did and sure enough, when it hit the giant's leg...CRACK! A wall of ice entombed with only a few seconds to spread.

This however wouldn't hold it long. Now it was Demon's turn to attack! Not just one, BUT TWO! As Hakai froze the legs of one of them. Yio managed to trap another in a layer of ice on the water. Now both perfect targets for the raven haired man.

As Goldy smashed into the broadside of the statue, a vain of crystal soon became visible to Mary Lynn. It was a god foot and half in the rock, but she had managed to get to it. It pulsed with a red color.

The Black was getting very frustrated as the statues were being picked off one by one. But in the end, he only needed one.

"GO NOW! REMOVE THESE THORNS FROM MY SIDE!" casting out his hand, three of the statues still untouched turned around and began moving toward the small four ship armada.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 42 K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea - Page 42 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:20 am

Letra quickly returned to her ship with a quick swipe of the hand, landing back on the probley last stronghold of the navy's power. "Miss Ivy!" She said, strolling her limped walk across the ship deck to the wheel. "We have come to a deal with the pirates. You are the only naval officer allowed to step foot on that island. I believe it is best that you take up the offer as well. With your mysterious power and these connection to past sages, an island just as strange as you would more likely hold answers for you then anything worth me going. I will stay with the ship and continue to take out the evil forces I have brought up myself. I can use my magic to take you to Captain T-Kun's ship then you are on your own." She held out her hand as the she shook the girl's, her apprentice disappearing in front of her eyes. "Good luck Ivy." She whispered before taking a strong turn.

"Alright. Listen up! We have struck a deal with the pirates and even earned favor of rulers of the sea. None of us are to set foot on the mysterious island. I trust Cornellia to bring Tetrin's body back safely. Your orders are to destroy the statues by any means necessary. If anyone has a dirty tricks up their sleeve, all cards are on the deck. We lost the chess game and now it's a big gamble of poker. We pull throw down the wrong suit and it's our lives that is lost. For honor and pride of our once powerful naval forces, we will wind to show people. Show the seas we will not go quietly! We are gonna live on and we are gonna survive! Today will dawn a new day for the sea. A day where everyone claims their freedom from our over bearing rules to try to keep safe from men like Teach. Today, the grand sea will earn it's independence day! Now get your asses moving. I want that faceless statue down in 15 minutes or less!"

The crew cheered. She felt like for once, she was capable of doing anything her brother once was. She had earned the iron fist of respect that her younger sibling weilded. It didn't matter if most of these men hated her as a person, she had earned their respect as a captain. Her first, and probley last day as one.

"Haha. I see what you are now." She ran her hand along the red vines that pumped with a crystalized magic. "I am so taking some of this back with me." As she stuffed a large chunk into her belt bag, before lifting it high above her head and slammed it down on the creature. It's body began to shut down. Like a balloon with a leak in it, the crystals liquid magic poured out and the statue began to lose it's strength.

The blond woman watched as the Dawn made it's way through thee gap, following the mythical kio fish of the sea. The Alice moved slowly. She knew not of it's path, but it did not need her attention. Their captain had heard the deal and would most likely not mess with her. "Take aim at the faceless statue. It bleeds to it's death, but it will not be fast enough!" A hundred plus cannons and extras were rolled to the edge of the deck, the large panel doors that blocked them inside below were opened up more as they all struck for the one statue. It's magic rock properties began to leave it as it's body became no more then rocks and rocks could be eroded and blown away. Bit by bit the statue fell and bleed and crashed into the sea. "Brace yourselves!" She gripped the wheel, and turned it, facing the ship towards the large waves as the boulders plundered down into the waters, preventing the ship from flipping over. "One down. More to still go." Letra said, narrowing her green eyes.

Mary-Lynn made her way onto another statue and preceded to take it's face out as well. She was power hungry now and wanted the rare minarals in it's body.

((Bonus for whoever recognizes the base of Letra's speech))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 42 K48fh3540/1000The Grand Sea - Page 42 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:32 pm

((Independence day, right?))

Cornelia sighed. "You people . . . How much longer until we reach our destination?"

Dimitri gripped his ship's wheel tightly as he maneuvered his ship through the ruckus before him. Asia sat up in Sebbastian's crow's nest, watching the navy men fight. If any of the cannons are aimed at them, they would know. And by the goddesses, both of them would enact revenge on them.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:51 pm

(ALL MY LUFF GS, YOU MAY HAVE IT.)
Ivy closed her eyes as she felt the magic surround her. She'd been given a great task, to be the Navy's representative at this battle, a battle of powers far greater then she could previously imagine. She would have to do her very best, no matter what may befall her.
She opened her eyes and found herself standing on the deck of the Armistice.
"Oi, T-kun." Espe said, looking up from the cannons and noticing the girl. T-kun turned around from the wheel.
"Ah, Ivy, nice of you to join us. Care to explain how you magically appeared on my ship?"
Ivy filled T-kun in with the details of the situation.
"Not bad lass, that's quite a role you have there. Don't worry about it, I'll be there if anything get's too hairy." he said, winking at her.
"Ew, shipping." Espe said to Kryys, who gave him a concerned stare.
T-kun maneuvered the boat to where it was alongside the Romance Dawn, ready to assist them in the daunting task of reaching the island.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861188
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Demon started barraging the half-frozen statue with fire. The fireballs he was throwing were scathing, and he kept going until the statue's body started to crack, and eventually started breaking apart. "It's working!" Demon said as he took more fire from his wings.

"Hakai? We've got company!" Cindy squawked as she saw the three statues that Black had cast to try and stop the ships. "We should try to slow them down before they reach the ships!"
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:12 am

Hakai nodded, "Lets freeze them where they stand."
He aimed steadily for the legs of one, "Brace yourself..." but just as he fired, that crazy hammer toting daughter of the smith went jumping on the things shoulder! Fearing the impact on the legs would have knocked her off, Hakai jolted and his aim got skewed, instead just barely freezing the thing's right leg and for the most part hitting the water.

"Damn!" he exclaimed, "Crazy girl is going to get herself killed. Why doesn't her sister keep a leash on her..."
He thought a moment and then called down toward the Alice, "Hey! Yio! We need these three frozen,
help us out ok?" and with that he began reloading his handcannon, he
only had a couple more shots for it and couldn't risk missing another.

Rozo approached the bow of the ship, "Captain. I handed the helm to Bellamy. If I may?"

The Captain smirked, "Only if I can join you old friend."

The two nodded and with that took off. Rama seemed to jump off nothing but clouds in mid hair, skipping right along toward his victim. Rozo instead required solid ground, but very little of it as he lept insane distances between what rocky spires Black had summoned remained.

The Captain landed atop a statue, though it seemed to pay him little attention continuing its trek forward. However it quickly felt the bite of this pest as the captain enveloped his arm in a whirling gale of razor wind and punched his entire arm's length into the creature's head. It let out a low groan and slowly began to swat at the Captain, he simply laughed as he jumped into the clouds and out of the creature's reach. He lept higher and higher until he was barely visible, and then let gravity take control.
As he free fell faster and faster, for those who could see, he did a small flip and pointed his feet straight down as he enveloped the whole bottom half of his body in the same razor gale as before. Just before impact, a sonic boom could be heard as the man placed his feet right where he had punched and in less than a second he had come screeching out the golom's chin and crashing into the water below like bullet from above.
The thing's face broke apart soon after as it slowly fell into the ocean leaking its crystline blood.

Though not as flashy as his Captain, the first mate of one of the most feared crews around proved his worth with little effort.
He swung himself from spire to spire like an ape till he reach his target, then clawing into the creature with his saber and the knife he kept at his side. The two blades allowed him to climb up the statue and gain that ample placement along the neck. Once there he seemed to stop and size up this task first. He twirled his blade around a bit, occasionally thrusting it at the stone neck that sat before him. He stepped back to the far end of the shoulder and placed his blade behind him almost in a charging motion. With a quick glow to the blade and an even quicker smile, Rozo unleashed the energy in a powerful spin attack that took the whole damn head off!
As the vital extremity tumbled off its shoulders and the body slowly began to sink, Rozo stood their admiring his handy work with a content smile. Only to then stare glumly at his saber which was now nothing but a hilt with an inch of red hot steel at its end. He sighed, "I lose more good blades that way..."

With that, only 5 statues remained. The two that continued forward unhindered, most notably the very one Captain Edward Teach Low the Black stood upon with his proud hostage, and the three that had turned around to do their master's bidding.
Although it was a winning battle, things were getting dangerous fast. One of the statues brought his hand down right on top of the Armistice, but quickly found its hand missing with the handy work Espe.
Another thought it wise to attack the Alice, however Eclipse or Asia would undoubtedly see it detoured.
The fact was though, the ocean around them was getting strangely foggy strangely quick. Hermlocs began circling around the action, for the most part detoured from where the statues attacked, however felt more than free enough to attack and annoy the Dawn and the Dartage. The cursed Pirate King took advantage of this as he raised more pillars and spikes from the sea bed. A pain to deal with on their own, but in the fog it would be near impossible to see them.

They were already in the midst's of the isle. Having destroyed whole islands for the lost information that would take him to it, the Black's plan was finally coming together.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Letra swiftly walked across the deck, hawking her orders here and there as cannons fired off after the lonely statue. It had stopped by the barrier, as if confused how to pass it before it had started to tear over it with it's large feet to get through the already large whole the sea spirit had created. She jumped down below decks and went into the supply room, grinning. "I knew that he would have gotten this ship too." Her hands worked quickly at the levers and a couple of floor planks flew up in the air and stumbled on the wooden deck. She jumped off as a large cannon appeared in the middle of the deck floor, surrounded by giant kegs with a strange dimonded symbol on the, very similar to the cannon that had been secretly installed on the Othros. "And who says history hasn't taught us anything." The blond snapped her fingers, the fuse lighting up as she grabbed one of the officers and set him to the cannon. "Man this one, and hold on tight. These things pack a punch." She said, jumping off the cannon, bow in hand as she began to snipe the golden-feathered birds from the air. "You, you and you. Get your guns and get these birds toasted. We'll eat good tonight!" She demanded as an arrow shot lean through a beast and it flopped around on the deck before dieing.

The fuze grew shorter and shorter as the large cannon let out a blast, as loud as it was, held nothing compared to the sound of a sonic boom that had made the seas churn earlier. The keg blasted into the beast, tearing a huge hole through the center of it, as it's blood poured onto the deck, staining the white uniforms of the navy with spots of red. Letra brushed it from her face. "Get this ship turned now!" The wheel was turned quickly, however the force of the rock chunks falling into the water, the crazy shenanigans of everything going on made the water flow abnormally, every which way there were rough waves pounding on different sides of the various ships. "Hold that wheel turned! The pirate daughter grabbed onto one of the sail's ropes, tieing it to an arrow and shooting it across to the mast, running across it as she pulled the sails, forcing them to turn towards the wind. Had she still had the wind waker, the task would have proven to be easier. The rock creature fell towards the ship fast and after becoming it's captian, she wasn't gonna lose it so quickly. She jumped down from the sails mast, stumbling on her bad ankle befor running over and helping the wheel be turned, causing the ship to straighten up out of the way as the statue fell into the water, the strange markings of it faded as the monster more so less died. "Mom always loved a good explosion." She laughed and watched. Observing the way the crews of the pirate ships fought together. The forces and power they had in their own as single men tore down the giant statues on their own. She sighed as the mate gathered himself and steadied the wheel. "Long live the king for now." She muttered before turning her attention towards the annoying pests of the air again.

Mary laughed, staring down at the ship. "Come on Hakai! Can't ya aim better then that!" She slid down the rock monster and landed on the frozen ice below, her foot going through it slightly. "Whao. Not that thick huh?" She set the hammer down, spitting into her hands and rubbing them. She swung her hammer a few times, barely touching the creature's leg. After a bit, the golden weight was pulled back and swung fast into the frozen appendage. The leg shattered as the force blew right through it, causing it to fall forward onto one knee. "Whao." The ice came apart from under her and she plopped into the water. Suddenly, her hand came over the side of the ship and she stood on the deck, soaked. "I needed a bath." She leaned on her knees slightly, sitting down. "Hey Hakai. You and ya girlfriend can finish that thing off."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:00 am

As the fog set in, it became nearly impossible to steer the ship without risking a collision. "Asia!" Dimitri called, looking up at the crow's nest. "Can you see anything?"
She shook her head, knives poised for the next attack. "Nada. Where did this fog come from anyways?"
"I would presume it's part of the isle's natural defenses," he replied. "Which would mean that we're close. Miss Yio, is there anything you can do to help improve our vision?"

Cornelia looked up at the Romance Dawn. On the other side of it was the Alice-- she knew that. All she could hope and pray for was that the bigger vessel would conceal her presence from Dimitri. Oh, the scolding he would have for her. She shook the thoughts from her head, saying, "T-Kun, do you think that this fog's going to cause us any problems?"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Yio shook her head. “Sorry Dimitri. I can’t get rid of all this fog. And even if it’s just a little it still keeps pouring in.”

“And as you can see, we’re kinda busy right now!!” Yelled Eclipse as she guided her black platform to three statues.

Yio held out her hands and beams of ice shot out of her palms. The ice started to encase her target very quickly.

Eclipse suddenly turned her head into a different direction and saw the outstanding attacks of Rama and Rozo. She pouted, crossed her arms, and looked away. “Pfft, showoffs…” She muttered.

As Michiko swam through the waters she fired jets of water at spires and other rocks that were rising up.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:49 am

Demon reached into his pocket and pulled out the vial that was filled with black stuff. He flipped it in his hand and looked at it, before getting closer to Cindy and Hakai. "All right, it's clear that we have no other choice. I'm going to have to use this, and I'm probably going to hurt myself." he said, lancing the cork out with his fingernail. The two could see that there was something trying to bubble out of it, but it stayed in the vial for the most part. He carefully poured it into his mouth, trying to not pour too much at once. Thick shadows started coming out of the top of his mouth, and amassing near his head. After a moment, he poured the rest of the contents into his mouth, and the look on his face said that he did too much.

Quickly he aimed at one of the statues coming towards them. He had no time to aim accurately as more shadows tried to leak out of his mouth. He opened it and a shadowy explosion rocketed toward the statue, at first doing nothing, but the attack lasted long enough to start chipping away at the center of one of the beasts, before ultimately blowing a hole through it and it fell.

After that attack, Demon started coughing uncontrollably. Cindy and Hakai looked over and saw that he was coughing up some ash-colored liquid, presumably his blood. His hands were covered with it and it was trickling down his arms.

"Damn...*cough* I overestimated that by about 100 I guess...*cough*" He turned to his companions. "Yeah, my insides are pretty screwed up right now. I probably ripped a hole or two in my stomach." He took his own shadow and swallowed it, wincing at the pain but hoping he could start healing quickly. "I leave the rest to you, because I have to get to Eclipse before this kills me." He said, flying back wearily. He almost fell a few times but he made it where Eclipse was and flopped down on her platform, half dangling off.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Yio jumped when she heard a sudden thud behind her. She turned around and saw Demon, dangling off the platform. “Demon! What happened to you?! Are you ok?!” She asked franticly as she pulled him up.

“What’s wrong?” Eclipse asked, turning around.

“He’s hurt!” Yio exclaimed. “Blood is coming out of his mouth!”

“Ok, ok, don’t panic. I’ll heal him.” Eclipse said, taking out a crystal and held it over Demon’s body as it glowed. “It’s a good thing we took care of those statues or else healing him would have been really…really hard.”

As she was healing Demon Yio put his head on her lap to support it.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:13 pm

"That is an excellent question, which likely has an equally excellent answer. " T-kun said, as he maneuvered the ship around debris and wreckage. "If I had to take a gander-"
"LOOK OUT!" Ivy yelled, as a massive hand began to collapse on the Armistice. Ivy began to draw kelp and seaweed from the water with her magic to stop it, but suddenly with a loud BOOM, the hand exploded mere yards from impact, and shattered into dust.
"Thank me later." Espe said, putting his bomb-arrows and bow back as he started loading the cannons.
"Does that answer your question?" T-kun said sarcastically.
Suddenly, the crew was reminded that the statue did indeed have another arm, and it was beginning to advance as well. Espe bombarded it with an array of bombs, but once the smoke cleared, the statue looked little more than annoyed.
"Damn, this one's tough." T-kun said, trying to think of a way to take it down. His eyes swept around the ship, from Espe, to Kryys, to Ivy, to Cornelia. Suddenly, a metaphoric lantern lit in his head.
"Guys. I have A PLAN!" T-kun said, pointing dramatically at nothing.
"Oh no..." Espe said, knowing nothing good could come of this.

"I KNEW NOTHING GOOD WOULD COME OF THIS!" Espe said, as he flew through the air. "Quiet, this is supposed to be a surprise attack." Kryys said, who was straining with the effort of keeping the two of them aloft. T-kun's brilliant idea was to attack the statue head on, and draw it's attention to the Armistice, while Espe and Kryys flew up unnoticed with a special surprise.
"Is that thing really gonna do that much damage?" Kryys panted as he climbed the air; they were directly over the statue now.
"You doubt Mr. Happy? The last village to doubt Mr. Happy is now known as "that one island that's now a big crater". If you get my drift." Espe said, stroking the package he was carrying.
"I don't really." Kryys muttered, as he strained to hover in mid air.
Meanwhile, T-kun was directing the Armistice straight at the statue, while having Ivy wave seaweed around like strange green tentacles to attract its attention. Once the statue started to advance, T-kun fired a single flare from a cannon; the signal for detonation.
"Oh sweet Nayru please let this work." Espe said, lighting the fuse and dropping it. "NOW QUICKLY MAILMAN, FLY AWAY." Kryys didn't need to be told twice, he was advancing as far up and away as he could from the drop point.
The small package seemed to slowly decened, almost gracefully. A single tear of sheer joy fell down Espe's cheek.
Then all hell broke loose.
The resulting blast not only blew the entire head of the statue off, but also the torso and part of the legs, leaving only a smoldering pair of knees. The blast was massive, filling up the sky with fire for a whole second. The explosion then mushroomed into a massive pillar of smoke, and everyone couldn't help but gaze at it in awe.
After a few seconds, the shockwave along with the sound hit everybody within a 3 mile radius, ruffling clothes and tearing several hats from heads.
Ears ringing, T-kun grinned maniacally, while Ivy merely looked relieved it was over.
Kryys dropped Espe from a little too high up, and he landed with a thud on the deck. Kryys landed next to him, looking winded.
"Well done mate, well done." T-kun said, patting him on the back.
"Oi, I just blew up 300 metric tons of solid evil rock." Espe said from the floor, slowly getting up and rubbing his back.
"At least you appreciate me, right Cornelia?" Espe asked, turning to her.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861188
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:40 am

Hakai's jaw dropped as a tear trickled down his neck at the sight of such excellent bomb building. Pyrotechnitionry at its greatest, truly a work of art. NEIGH! A master piece! He kind of chuckled to himself, still partially in awe, but just happy that the encroaching statues and most of the stone reefs had been removed.
"Alright Cindy, we're good here. But those one bought Black some time, and there are still two statues left. Lets see if we can drop in on one of them?"

When the Doc heard Yio's cry upon finding Demon, he hobbled over to them as quickly as he could. "Careful now lass, that's the last of those you have."
He felt about Demon's abdomen to find his stomach. The boy's physiology was a tad bit different than what old Giovanni was use to, but nothing he couldn't adapt toward.
He straightened him out as best he could, "His breathing is labored, he's eroded his esophagus, possibly damaged his carotid neck artery, perhaps even his windpipe. Apply the crystal here where his stomach his, and your healing magics from his heart up to the top of his neck. Give him some time and keep his body elevated. If how he eats is any indication to the strength of his stomach acid, we don't want him laying flat."

A very wet Ramaru was already on the aft end of the ship, working his magics and creating a wind tunnel around the four ship armada. The final two golems had made some nasty, but at least they were visible now. "Forward to victory mates! Two more and we be done!"

Once Rozo got himself back onto the ship, which took a tad bit longer than the Captain, he called over to the Armistice.
"The Sea Spirit Michiko has offered to escort you ahead. See if you can beat the Pirate King there. From what I've seen you should have no problem passing Black Low and weaving through these cursed waters. Now get going, we aren't far from it!"

Bellamy cried out to the other side of the Dawn, flagging down Dimitri, "The Alice should follow them for support! Mr. Demon and Mr. Rozo are spent! And the Captain has to keep the fog at bay! And with the Dawn and the Navy Ship being as big as they are, only Ms. Eclipse can really deal with those last two statues!"

Rozo looked down at Mary who, although very excited, looked a bit tired.
"You're certainly a force to be reckoned with yourself. But no doubt you're tired, feel free to rest. You've done more than we even had a right to ask of you. However, your sister seems to have disappeared in the fighting, and I'm sure Captain Dimitri could use your help. If you were going to, you might want to jump aboard the Alice before they move to far ahead."

Last edited by Link64 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:54 am

Letra watched as the ships dissapeared into the fog, their own large vessel sat mostly outside. The derp bird messenger had went ahead with it's home ship and the statues attentions were to far into the mysterious aura for them to help anymore. "Tisk." She folded her arms, walking the ship, seeing the damage done, the toll on the crew. No casualties, some major injured, some minor and the ship could easily be repaired. "Men. I'd say we are at a victory for now. It's up to the pirates to stop Teach now." She came up to the deck of the ship. "Circle the fog. We cannot proceed ,but I do not trust being a sitting duck in such waters." Her green eyes gazed up at the sky. It was strange, how blue the waters and sky reflected and only feet from them was a darkness of mystery. "The only thing missing is the ghostly flames of the legendary ghost ship huh." She said, pointing to a few officers, "Get these dead birds off my deck and into a fryer. We will celebrate! Go below deck and bring up the wine and rum. I know damn well Nate wouldn't leave shore without a storage full."

Mary laughed, looking up at him. "Yeah. I'll take you up on your offer. Don't worry about Menzy. She has those dragons scenes ya know. She's around, even if we can't see her. Probley knows something we don't. I'll hang about here for a while." Unknown to the younger, that her dragon filled sister knew less then most of everyone that was there, only that is was foggy with no place to land.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711420
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:13 am

Captain Ramaru looked over at the Navy ship as the two smaller ships moved into the fog.
"What in Davy Jones's locker do you think you're doing lass! Turning in cause of a little fog?"
With this remark the Captain gave a big push forward with his fists and created a small tunnel in the fog that seemed to go for a ways.
"We're just following up the rear is all, we aren't done with this fight! I said no navy on the Island of Pirate Dreams! But that scum sucking Black Tide has no right being there either! I don't know about you but I intend on stopping him before any one even tries to touch that island! Sides, you forget about the blond navy mate he's got captive?"

He pointed forward as Rozo took the helm, "Full sail ahead mates!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Cindy nodded. "All right Hakai, let's go. I hope Demon's going to be all right..." She said as she sped up to catch another statue.

Demon was way too out of it to fully understand what was going on. He could hear people, but he couldn't understand what they were saying. It didn't take long before the stress and intense pain shut down his body and he lost consciousness.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:14 pm

"Thanks! We'll outspeed him by hours, don't worry!" T-kun shouted back. Time to put his sailing skills to the test. "Espe, Kryys, Ivy, Cornelia, hell, Derp Bird, as long as you don't break anything, join in too." the Captain called out. "I need all of you to prep the ship for the fastest she can go. Get the sails ready, dump unecessary cargo, pull in the oars..." T-kun continued yelling orders to his now working crew, a hand on the wheel, keeping an eye out for the spirit that was to guide him.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861188
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Michiko popped up next to the Amistice where T-kun could see her. “Is your crew ready to go captain? Then follow me!” She said before swimming up to the bow of the ship and started leading the way.

Yio looked at Demon’s face with worry. “D-Demon…?”

“Hey, he’s going to be alright.” Eclipse said, putting a hand on Yio’s shoulder. “Now, since everyone is occupied with other things it looks like I have to deal with the last two statues just as Bellamy says.” She added, putting the crystal in Yio’s hand and guided her where to heal Demon. “I’m trusting you to fix him up. You can handle that, right?”

Yio nodded her head. “Yes.”

“Good. Now from the Doc’s diagnosis it sounds like Demon shouldn’t be moved around too much. So you have to stay on this ship while I go and do my thing.” Eclipse said as she guided the platform to the Alice.

After they were on the deck Eclipse carefully lifted up Demon and put him farther up on Yio’s lap. “Keep him elevated, don’t move him, and heal him.”

“Yes…thank you.”

“For what?”

“For giving me support in this situation.”

Eclipse smiled and patted Yio’s head before standing back up and jumping onto another platform and hovered to the nearest statue. “All right ya giant piece of mineral…IT’S CLOBBERING TIME!!!! …Did I really just say that…?” She said before she started dealing heavy blows that left large indents in its armor.

Yio diverted her attention from Eclipse and returned it to Demon. She placed a hand on his head as she healed him.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next