Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Funniest Holiday Attire Contest

Go down

Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Funniest Holiday Attire Contest Empty Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Funniest Holiday Attire Contest

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Let's face it: almost all of us have it. Whether it's a sweater, hat socks anything. You know what i mean. I'm talking about screwball christmas clothes. Even I used to have a baseball cap with a stick of mistletoe on the end. Bad News: It never worked. Worse News: I lost it and/or someone else got rid of it. Good News: I wouldn't wear it again even if i did find it. At least I never got a sweater. I know people that have them though. My Lang & Lit teacher Mrs. Hauser has a sh*tload of retarded ones she's been using the past couple of weeks. Old people are so funny, or at least they are by accident.
Although, I doubt she would be able to beat THIS:

Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Funniest Holiday Attire Contest 6ifeio

Full-on eye molestation.

On with the rules!

1. It can be anything. Sweaters, socks, shirts, hats, shoes, whatever. You can even use those headbands with reindeer antlers on them.

2. Again, it has to be APPROPRIATE!!!!! I do not want to see holiday underwear or lingerie. (Well, that last one isn't totally true, it just can't go on here.)

3. Have Fun!!!

The winners will recieve rupees in the following rank:

1st Place: 1000 rupees
2nd Place: 500 rupees
3rd Place: 250 rupees
4th Place: 125 rupees

Good Luck, Everyone. LET IT BEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Funniest Holiday Attire Contest Empty Re: Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Funniest Holiday Attire Contest

Post by Pink Panda Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:32 pm

My mom buys me hats. xD

Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Funniest Holiday Attire Contest 122748Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Funniest Holiday Attire Contest 122712 <- Goofy hat. :3
Pink Panda
Pink Panda
On a boat!
On a boat!

Rupees (₨) 507519
Heart Pieces 16
Date of Birth : 1991-12-13
Date of Entry : 2010-12-19
Residence : On a boat

Character
Character Name: Natasha
Health Health:
Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Funniest Holiday Attire Contest K48fh3245/245Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Funniest Holiday Attire Contest Mjv0r8  (245/245)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Funniest Holiday Attire Contest Empty Re: Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Funniest Holiday Attire Contest

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:05 pm

I was looking for my santa hat this year, but then again, it always turns back up around spring. So i guess i'll just wait till then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down