Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest!

4 posters

Go down

Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest! Empty Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest!

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Well, it's that time of year again. Frost on the grass, decorations left and right, presents, and snow days.
That's right b i t c h es. When god shows us love and compassion by leaving his refrigerator open and letting the ice fall gently to earth and keeping us from going anywhere. i recall last February when we got our asses handed to us on a platter with the mountains of snow burying us up to our scalps. i learned two things that month.

1. miracles do happen

2. God hates Volkswagens.

Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest! A10s3p

Anyway, when i discussed with Deku about events for our Halloween event, i had already began thinking about what would be the events for Christmas. One thing came to my mind: What time was Family Guy coming on that night? Then another thought plowed itself into my head: snow. i began twiddling around with my thoughts and it came to me. What if we had people on HF send us pictures of snow-sculptures they created, somewhat like the Halloween Costume Contest? So, i told Deku and he liked the idea. So here are the rules...

1. It has to be your own creation. as in, don't find a picture of an awesome snowman and say it's yours, we'll figure it out.
2. it has to be APPROPRIATE! I don't mind if its a zombie snowman, or if it's flipping the camera off, or if it's done Calvin-Style, (snowman house of horrors. EPIC LULZ Very Happy) but if its pissing, naked, both or worse, we will personally come to your house and destroy it with a blowtorch. I'm not kidding. If Deku won't, I will.
3. Go Crazy! You can do whatever you think will make us laugh, cry, gawk in a amazement, do flips, paint a duck, WHATEVER!!!
Winners of the contest will receive rupees in the following rank:

1st Place:2000 Rupees
2nd Place
: 1000 Rupees
3rd Place
: 500 Rupees
4th Place
: 250 Rupees

There. all the information you need. LETS GET STARTED!!! (provided it snows, of course.)

Last edited by Edward_Elric_ on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest! Empty Re: Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest!

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:18 pm

I TAKE THY CHALLANGE!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest! Empty Re: Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest!

Post by Ezlo Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:47 pm

I ACCEPT! (but this could be a problem for T-Kun and Espe...)
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest! K48fh3100/100Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest! Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Ed, if it snows good and up to asshole deep to a Tall indian, then you're walking yourself here and helping me make some funny snowmen.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest! K48fh3123770/123770Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest! Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:44 am

We're allowed to have teams? Oh...Well then...I call Divine is my partner!
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:
Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest! K48fh3100/100Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest! Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Probley i mean only u and devine, espe and tkun and nova, lzf and ed would be able to do teams as far as i know XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Well even people that don't live near each other could work together. One could design, the other could build. Or you both could build, then take the parts you like from the pictures then edit them together. Idk. Just food for thought.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:30 pm

You do realize that snow is virtually non existent in Texas right?
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862688
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest! K48fh33175/3200Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest! Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:03 pm

See? Called it.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Let me ask Arnold something.....
"Hey Terminator!"
"WHAT?!"
"Does it-"
"I'LL BE BACK"
*GOES TO BATHROOM.*
*RETURNS*
"Now Arnold, Does snow here in the Land of Arnold?!?!"
"Uh......no"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:37 am

Ok, though, for those who havent heard, me and my brother were working on that 7 ft snowman right? Well, I'll have to pull out of the contest. I strained my wrist charging the snowball. While it will probley heal before the contest is over, i don't think it will be strong enough to rush job a snowman.

So good luck to others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:18 pm

Aw now you can't give him a proper rush-job!
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Oh my god, MS, I'm sorry. i didnt think anyone would get injured. You dont need to pull it. The contest ends when the last flake of snow in the country melts and it becomes spring. You can restart or wait. If there are any other issues, just PM them to me and we'll work it out. And tkun and espe? you can design a snowman, make one on doodle, use paper mache, whatever you need. We can just judge your creations in a different category(s).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:54 pm

not ur fault. Atleast i didnt break it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:34 pm

Sorry to double post. Found a picture for this topic

Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest! Snowball+fight
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:35 pm

haha
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Deku Link wrote:Ed, if it snows good and up to asshole deep to a Tall indian, then you're walking yourself here and helping me make some funny snowmen.

*looks outside, sees nothing but green grass and unfrozen roads*

"Asshole deep to a tall indian." More like "Asshole deep to a tall PYGMY!!!!!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Edward_Elric_ wrote:
Deku Link wrote:Ed, if it snows good and up to asshole deep to a Tall indian, then you're walking yourself here and helping me make some funny snowmen.

*looks outside, sees nothing but green grass and unfrozen roads*

"Asshole deep to a tall indian." More like "Asshole deep to a tall PYGMY!!!!!"

Edward_Elric_ wrote:Asshole deep to a tall PYGMY!!!!!

Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest! Divided%20by%20zero
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest! K48fh3123770/123770Hyrule's Winter Blunderland: Best Snowman Contest! Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:41 pm

It's raining right now
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:39 pm

Cool! Let's have a rainball fight!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Lol, sorry I didn't get to post anything
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:44 pm

You probably would've won anyway. XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down