Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

+3
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Deku Link
7 posters

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 23 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Deku Link Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Link picked up after messaging his leg. "Let's get you healed back up... oh, and don't fall asleep on me!"
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 23 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 23 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 23 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Stella shook her head to get herself out of the daze and rubbed the top of her head with her paws. While she was rubbing her head she felt a bump on it. "Ow...either you have really tough legs...or I hit my head on it harder than I thought..."
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 23 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 23 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Link looked through her fur and at her head. "It may have been a concussion. Does it hurt a lot?" He didn't want to touch too much of her head. When he saw that Koume was ready to let them use a boat, he called everyone on.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 23 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 23 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Stella looked up. "It only hurts if it's touched." She said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 23 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 23 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Link looked at the top of her head with a concerned look. "Maybe it is a concussion..." He wanted to see that there weren't any more symptoms coming from her...
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:25 am

(I have just as much a responsibility to this RP as I do to the GSRP!)

Although the swamp was rather deep, it lacked any kind of current. It was stagnant and stale. But the boat moved anyways, by some force or another it moved slowly through the swamp as a small transitor box very similar to a radio played a rather happy tune. Something that didn't fit the scene that could be seen at all. And although the music seemed to keep most monsters away, one very big and very unhappy Octorok stood in the path of where the boat wanted to go...

But this didn't matter! The boat simply plowed through the Big Octo killing it with out a second thought! It was...weird to say the least. But as the small vessel passed through a waterfall on the otherside, something of a moss covered wooden castle could be seen. A palace, who's only entrance appeared to be blocked by some kind of oversized flowers...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 23 K48fh33200/3200(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 23 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:41 am

When the boat stopped in front of a dock that lead the way to the palace, Link carefully stepped out.

(Deku Palace outer entrance):
Spoiler:

He sighed as he moved to the side of the entrance. "We're going to have to sneak in with this mask. But there's only one mask... and there's two people who will need it..." He rubbed his chin for a moment. "Unless if Nova can duplicate my mask..." He had purchased a map from Tingle while they were there. Luckily, he had one of the Deku Palace. Link pulled it out.

(Deku Palace Map):
Spoiler:

"What do you plan to do?" Tatl asked. "The Deku Scrubs are a very strict, isolated people."

"First, I will send in Ed to simply go into the Throne room which is straight ahead from the entrance. All he needs to do is find out what's wrong. He'll leave casually, and once he's out of sight, he'll pass the mask to me. I will sneak in, and try to fix the problem. While I do that, you guys need to plan how to get up into Woodfall. Alright, I think this plan will work out okay. Well..." He pulled out the mask. "Do you want to stick to the plan?"

(Deku Palace from the front. You can see where Ed needs to go RIGHT behind those Dekus. They will stop you before entering and tell you where to go.):
Spoiler:
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Sin was floating in the water near the shore when the boat had stoped. "Icould probubly make a run for it right now if I wan-" He thought before a spirit leaped out of the water and sent him faceplanting into the outer wall.

"Sin, I knew I couldn't leave you alone!" Nova said as she walked across the water using spirits as stepping stones. "Link, I heard every word of that. You need me to 'duplicate' the mask, right? I can't gaurentee I can duplicate it, but I can see what I can do." She added as she walked up to them after finishing her crossing. She then took the mask. "I'll have to use my other eye for this..." She said before she closed her left eye, fliped the hair that covered her right, and reveled that her right eye's pupil was just a slit. She saw everything in a heat map type of mannor. She took off one of her flip-flops, and hit the mask with it, knoking the soul out of it. "I'll need a minute." She added before she pounced the soul and started beating it senceless with her flip-flop before she tore it in two. The mask had evenly split along with the soul. Nova put the soul's peices back into the mask, and handed one peice to Link, and the other to Ed. "There. That's the best I can do." She said before she opened her left eye, and brought her hair over her right once more.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 23 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 23 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:04 pm

"You know what, just give me the damn mask", Edward spat. "I'll get in there one way or another."

He swiped the mask from Link's hands and slapped it on. Within seconds, he was racked with a sudden pain. He fell to his knees and yelled out in pain. After he black out for a second or two, he got up and looked around. He was looking Link right in the face.

"Oh shit", he gulped. "Tell me this didn't make me shorter."

He looked down into the water and his brain metaphorically deflated.

"SON OF A B I T C H!" he shouted, his voice now shrill and vibrato. "WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF?!"

He looked at himself from head to toe. He was made of f***ing wood. He still had his automail and his blond hair, which was devoid of his trademark antenna.

"I'll fix that", he said, spitting into his little hand, which was made of f***ing wood, and shaped it perfectly atop his head.

"Okay, I got the mask. Now what?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Stella stared at Edward with wide eyes. "Whoa, you look so...so...um..." She started but trailed off when she didn't know what to say.
"You know, as a plant person with a metal leg and arm, you look kinda odd and at the same time cool." She said.

She then used her paw to knock Edward on his wooden chest that made a hollow "thump" sound as she hit him there.
"Wow! You sound so hollow now!" She exclaimed with a smile on her face and continued to hit him in his chest, completely amused by the sound it made.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:46 pm

(I used proprotions to figure this one out. Ed's height is currently 47 inches, or, 3'11", which is four inches taller than Link in the same form.)

Link walked over to a sign nearby. The Deku had made it clear that they didn't like outsiders. "Well, Ed..." Link said as he slipped on his half, and after some pain and black outs himself, he looked over, attempting to be as reassuring and positive as possible. "You're 4 inches taller than me." He looked in through the entrance. Luckily, none of the guards saw or even heard them! "Beyond those guards is their throne room. they probably have some funny scheme going on. Have any info, Tatl?"

"Other than the fact that King's a hothead, not really." She fluttered around Link's head. "I HEARD that there was a kidnapping, however, while you RAN OFF FROM MY SIGHT!"

"Oh shut up, you tell me how to stop two witches," Link mumbled. "Who was kidnapped?"

"Their princess, I heard."

"Figures, and I'M going in to save her? Gee, Ed, doesn't this sound a tad familiar to something else we dealt with?" He dragged Ed up to the guards.

After some questioning and directions, they led the two into the Throne Room, where they saw the most bizarre scene: Deku Scrubs bouncing around in front of their so-called "King" in a ritual-like way. The King was shouting like all get out, and the Butler was trying ever so desperately to calm the King down. In the center of the room was a pit with a bunch of sticks and dead trees ablaze. To the far left was a monkey tied up to a pole and squirming. "I didn't do it!" Was all it was crying.

"Everyone! Get that cauldron ready!!"

"Your majesty, please calm down! There's no time for this! Please, just send out some troops to search for the princess!"

"This monkey trapped her into that temple, no he will suffer until he suffers no more!!" The King bellowed.

"This is stupid..." Link mumbled into Ed's non-visible ear. "When I heard someone was kidnapped, I expected something more... you know... serious?" He walked up to the King. "What's the matter, Deku King?" He asked, his head slightly tilted to show more of a caring expression. The Butler and the King both laid eyes on him, but the butler seemed more interested.

"I haven't seen your face before! Are you visiting?" Link nodded. The King pointed his scepter right into Link's face. "Normally, I don't let the likes of you in my chamber, but today is different! We're about to punish that foolish monkey over there for kidnapping the Princess! I'll show him! No one touches any member of the royal Family!! Take a good look at his face, boy!!"

He looked over at the monkey who seemed desperate to get out. "Deku King, I don't think..."

The King stared back with a glare of wrath looming over the little Deku with the long green cap. "I KNOW THAT HE TOOK MY DAUGHTER. I saw it! These Dekus here saw it! We all saw it!"

Link backed away quickly, and ran back next to Ed. He almost looked like a little brother to the rest of the Scrubs in the room.
Also, I wanna bring in Leo and his siblings, because this timeline may actually work canon-wise for the RP!

Leo's pro is here, so is Regulus' and Deneb's.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Deku Link on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:35 pm

"How can you be stupid enough to let yourself get kidnapped by a monkey?", Edward said, eyebrows cocked. "Are we gonna free her and run, or, something like that?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Angel flew up to the group. "YOU GUYS!!! Don't leave me behind, please..." She said. "Whoa, what happened to Ed? He's even shorter now than he was a minute ago! ...And he's a tree? What happened here?!" she asked, putting her hand on the side of her head. She looked thoroughly confused. When she shifted, a golden necklace that had what looked to be an arrowhead charm shook itself loose and dangled around her neck. It shone brilliantly.

"OHMYGOSH! Ed's a Treeman!" Pixie chirped from inside Angel's head.

"Hey! Pi! there's an intruder here! Pi! Get her! Pi!" One of the Deku scrubs yelled. Instantly Angel was surrounded by little Deku Scrubs.

"Yeesh, that's not a good way to treat guests." Angel said, and flew up high to the top of the room where none of the little plant people could reach her. The necklace she wore was still shining brilliantly in the firelight of the room.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:39 pm

"She isn't in my possession!!" The monkey cried. "She's in the Woodfall Temple! Odolwa caught her!!"

"The monkey ate the princess, pi!" A Deku Scrub shouted as it continued to jump around.

"I'm sure the monkey wouldn't eat a tree-based creature..." Link replied to the Deku.

"You never know, pi!"

"Beat it, all of the ones who just came in!" The King shouted. Link pulled Ed out with him.

"Plan initiated." Just then, another monkey ran up to them on all fours. It began making its plea for them to save the other one in the Throne Room, only it made this plea in caveman speak.

"Been seller in outside garden. Help!" It ran off.

"Let's split up, Ed. you sneak into the room to our right, I'll sneak into the one to our left." He ran into the Left Inner garden. Inside, Deku guards patrolled the area. Link quietly snuck by them until he reached a hole. He jumped in and found a bean seller.

After a bit, he purchased some beans, went to get out, but a guard caught him and threw him out. Link waited outside by the guards who led them in for Fullmetal to be finished.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Chikyuu saw Link step out. "You got caught? Need help getting back in?" She asked.

Angel quickly glided out of the palace with dozens of angry little scrubs chasing after her. However, once she cleared the doorway, she flew higher than the scrubs could reach, so they huffed at her and went back inside.

"Jeez, who knew that those little plant people could be so rude?" Angel asked, landing next to Deku. Her necklace was still shimmering in the light.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Nova was standing with a whisp that wore a nurse hat and was holding a few needles. "Sin, you're a little overdue on your shots." She said before she crossed her arms.

"No! Immortality does all that for me. WITHOUT the poking!" Sin shouted as his face showed that it was paler then normal.

"You're getting your shots!" Nova shouted before a bunch of spirits flew from behind her and the nurse whisp.

"No! No! No! No!" Sin said as he evaded a majority of them, but one got him by the tail, and dragged him to Nova.

Then all the other whisps had to hold him down while Nova prepared the first shot.

Sin struggled, and got out, only to be caught once more right away, and a few more had arrived to assist in holding him down.

"You're missing five, and five is what you're getting." Nova said before she injected the first one into his arm.

Sin's ears layed flat on his head as he kept his eyes squinted shut at the abnormal amount of pain.

Nova had put in three more. "Well, there's one left."

"Thank goodness..." Sin said.

Many more whisps had appeared.

"Though this one doesn't go in your arm." Nova said as she finished preparing the needle.

"...N-n-n-n-no!" Sin shouted as he tried to bolt away, but failed.

He was face down on the ground, flailing his arms, legs, and tail. It took about twelve whisps to hold down each.

"Now, now Sin. It will only take a second." Nova said as she reveled the needle.

The needle was bigger then the other four in length and width.

Sin's eyes teared up, and he flailed to the point where a fat whisp had to sit on him to keep him from moving.

Nova pulled down one side of his manskirt far eanough for her to give him the shot.

Sin leaped right out of it once the needle was removed. "OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!" He shouted as he cleared ten feet before he came landing back down.

"Well... you handled it better then you normally would handle needles." Nova said. "And I brought you a little something to give you if you were a good boy." She added.

Sin's tail was wagging. "Reall? What is it?" Sin said despite forgetting his manskirt was laying on the ground infront of him.

A whisp brought a pair of medium green shorts.

"They might be a bit short, but it's better then that pink skirt you had on." Nova said.

"'had'?" Sin said before relizing he was standing infront of Nova without anything. "Eep!" Sin added before his face went red. He snagged the shorts and put them on as fast as he could, hoping no one else saw. The shorts stoped at the top of the knee. "Hm... it's a bit short for my taste, but It'll have to do for the time being..." Sin said with a heavy sigh.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 23 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 23 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Stella saw the beautiful shiny necklace around Angel's neck. "Oooh...shiny..." She said as her eyes sparkled. "It's so pretty and so shiny...I want it." She said before dashing over to Angel then jumped up and tried to paw at it but missed.

"Gah..." Stella groaned when she landed on the ground on her feet. She then jumped up to reach the neclace and pawed at the chamr that hanged from it. She kept repeating this action over and over again while saying, "Shiny!"
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Angel caught Stella right before she was able to yank the chain right off of her neck. "Don't go batting at that. If you manage to knock it off you could very well be crushed." She said. "I had no idea I managed to shake loose the chain in the first place...Well, there's no sense in hiding it anymore." She said, as she put Stella down.

Chikyuu looked at the necklace. "That's extremely high quality gold. Where did you get something so rare?" She asked. Angel shook her head.

"It's better if I didn't explain EVERYTHING behind it." Angel said. "Let's just say it belonged to an ancestor of mine."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 23 Empty Enter Panthera!

Post by Deku Link Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Leo was in the trees nearby. "NOVA!!" He jumped down "Gee, Nova, when i said you rerminded me of my sis, I didn't mean this!"

Mainwhile, Deneb had spotted the Deku with the braids, and red coat. She squealed quietly. Deneb jumped down, and glomped Ed. "Aww~! He's so cute with that wittle sprig!! And he's so tiiiny!! Awwww!" She huggled him tightly.

Regulus followed his bro, and then dropped his joint. "I really should have put that out earlier..."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Edward was sneaking about the corridors.

"Hmm", he thought to himself. "I wonder how Al and Winry are doing."

Ed continued down the large corridor when out of nowhere, he felt like he got hit by a train. He was smashed into the ground at top speed, his snout positioning him like a dreidel. He was then picked up by two large paws and squeezed to death. His captor squealed with delight, for, some reason. As he gasped for air, he heard faint phrases such as...

"AW, HE'S SO CUUUTE WITH HIS WITTLE SPRIGG!!!"

He wiggled free and transmuted his arm blade, only to see his glomper was a girl. A sort of cat-looking girl, and suddenly, he wasn't as pissed. He drew the blade back and casually strutted over to the lioness, of sorts.

"So", Ed said, "If only I would have seen you first. Then it could've been the other way around. Damn, it's a little warm in here."

He then took off his red coat and flipped it over his shoulder in attempt to impress her, only to find out that the coat part was only a Scrubs-typed fantasy moment. The girl was standing there with a happy-yet-intellectually absent look in her eyes. Something told Ed that he would just get tackled again...

Last edited by Edward_Elric_ on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:48 pm

"What!?" Both Nova and Sin blurted out.

Nova tail slaped Leo. "That's was a little uncalled for!" She shouted.

Sin drew an odd pattern in the mud nearby. "You wanna say that again!?" He shouted. "I'm not a girl by any means!" He added.

"Sin, he was talking about me, and you know it!" Nova shouted. "But how's that staff I made? And how's Deneb doing? Regulus, you should lay off of those for a while." She added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Leo rubbed his cheek, then smiled. "Deneb's with me, I think she snuck into the palace. We heard abnout the problems with that swamp. Nova, do you have any allies?"

Regulus sighed, then lit another joint, and put it into his mouth.

Deneb was about to pick up the Deku, then suddenly heard guards screaming for her to leave. They began running at both. She let out "eek!!"s and lightly punted them away. "Don't hurt him, you meanies!!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:05 pm

"I have a prisoner who's at my mercy." Nova said before she looked at Sin. "Come along now, we're going to get Deneb." "And you're going to do it, or I'll get more needles."

"Y-y-yes ma'am!" Sin said before dashing over.

Nova whiped out a pistol and shot Sin clean through the head and put it back in her skirt's pocket, and Sin fell on the ground. "Don't worry, an immortal prisoner can't be beaten to easily." She said.

"What the hell was that for!?" Sin shouted as he rose to his feet as the bullet fell out from his head and the wound healed in minutes.

"Just making sure you're still useful." Nova said nonchalontly.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Regulus looked with wide eyes. "Now I REALLY gotta put it out." He didn't, though. Leo and Reg followed Nova.

Deneb saw his brother and she picked the little Deku up, and skipped up to her brethren. Leo saw right through Ed, and smiled. "you're wearing a mask, aren't you?"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:24 pm

"So, is there a party I missed or something? Who are you guys?" Angel asked the new arrivals.

"Ooh! They kinda look like animals! They're cute!" Pixie said, knowing that only Angel could hear her.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum