Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout

+3
Demon Lord Ghirahim
hotboxinit
Deku Link
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout

Post by Deku Link Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:49 pm

The Doctor stopped when they were in the middle of south Clock Town. "I'll catch up to you, I need to check something..." He titled his head to the TARDIS quickly. "Y'know, in the TARDIS." 

Link nodded and continued to the Laundry Pool. The Doctor walked about two steps before he noticed something. It was a small... was that a kid? No... It was a statue of some sort, and wore the same clothes as that little wooden child... What was that wooden child anyway? He never saw those before, didn't know their name. Strange. Maybe someone could tell him. 

He was mumbling his train of thought to himself and derailing pretty badly. That statue wasn't there literally 30 seconds ago. Was this a Weeping Angel?
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 3 K48fh3123770/123770The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:11 am

The gang still outside of the clock tower all saw him appear. In a kind of whirring sound, and a green vortex, an eerie statue stood, blocking the doors from opening. It stood there menacingly.

"Um...what is that thing?" Alexi asked. Instinctively, her hand went up to her necklace. Mariana just stood there.

"You are disturbing my home." The statue muttered. "At first...I wasn't going to do anything. Now I know that you're planning something...I won't allow it." It continued.

"Oh, so it's not friendly." Alexi made her necklace turn into a lance and she took a defensive position. Even Mariana felt her hands going to her hips, where she kept her guns.

"You shouldn't have done that..." The tone of the statue's voice was scary. A guard of clock town walked by, not even paying attention to the crowd, just trying to get to his post. Instead, he started levitating, and a surge of electricity lit up his body. He let out an agonizing scream, before catching fire and landing on the ground in a charred heap.

Alexi was silent. Mariana's arms went up to the rosary around her neck.

"Will you listen to what I have to say? If you don't, you'll suffer the same fate as this man." The statue continued.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 3 K48fh3100/100The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:25 am

The inside of the Clock Tower was silent, the only sound heard are the gears turning. But an ominous feeling seemed to loom over Eclipse as she entered. If she were to look up, her eyes would meet with two, bright and piercing eyes that stare into the very soul. Perhaps even right through it. 

She didn't know it, but Skull Kid slowly descended behind her with Tael fluttering around him as she inspected the TARDIS. He was eyeing her, watching her every move, curious. The imp tilted his head as the demon muttered to herself, then as she turned around and shouted, her claw pointing right in his face... well.. the mask. 

He couldn't help but start giggling.

~~~

Of course the Happy Mask Salesman was used to trekking on adventures in search of masks, but alone. Not with others. He never liked traveling with anyone else. He was out of his comfort zone. He was uncomfortable, trying to contain his stress, trying so hard not to break out into panic yet again. The Salesman followed the Doctor and Link until they were in South Clock Town when the Doctor decided to split up. This surely made the salesman perk up and snap out of his constant loop of inevitable death and destruction that would happen.

"What was that??" He stopped and turned around to the Doctor. "Where do you think you're going?! You're supposed to be helping to retrieve my mask!!!!" The man bounded after the other, leaving poor Link and Tatl to themselves and suddenly appearing in front of the Doctor the next second. He was glaring at the man with that horrifying stare of anger. "You're not backing out of this so easily! If I remember correctly... you were the one who wanted to go onward and after it, correct?" He rubbed his hands as his morbid grin started to morph into a frown of disappointment. "Why make excuses to avoid helping me in retrieving my....... my....." 

He wondered why the Doctor's attention suddenly drifted and suddenly exploded with rage as a result of his stress boiling over again, grabbing the Doctor and shaking him yet again. Little did he know that the statue was right behind him.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 468852
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 3 K48fh3100/100The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:12 pm

Eclipse was surprised when she came face-to-face with this odd creature.  But she kept her claws pointed at the little imp.  “Who or what the hell are you?!”  She demanded.  She got a little irritated when Skull Kid started to laugh.  She looked at him up and down and put her full attention on the mask.

Then...it clicked.  She remembered when the HMS blurted all this nonsense about destruction and something about a mask.  This…kid had a mask…maybe this is the one he was talking about?  She didn’t know exactly what was going on but she sensed a malevolence energy emanating from that mask.  And she didn’t like it.  She must get it away from him.

Eclipse got into a stance, ready to pounce the little imp.  She had a feeling that trying to talk him into giving her the mask wasn’t going to work.  So with her inhuman speed, she made a mad grab for the mask.

--

Brent stared at the statue.  “What the hell…?  What is that?”  He thought.  Following Alexi he reached inside his robe and pulled out a golden cross of his chest.  He spun it around in his hand and it turned into a sword.  Aisha appeared on his shoulder and flared her wings.

He retained his fighting stance as the guard was lifted up into the air, zapped by electricity, and then burned to death.  Of course he was shocked but he made sure not to show it.  He encountered many creatures full of malice on his travels.  And he was not going to let this thing catch him off guard.

“Fine then.”  He said in reply to the statue but keeping his stance.  “We’re all ears.”

--

“Aha!”  Matthew cheered as he ran.  “I can see that well-dressed gentleman over there!  Oh!  And there’s that other man with the masks!”

“He’s shaking him again.”  Said Flare.

Matthew shrugged his shoulders.  “He’s probably just in a panic again.”

The scientist skid to a stop next to the Doctor.  “Hello again!  It’s me!”  He looked at the HMS.  “You really like to shake people don’t you….?”  He drifted off when his eyes caught the odd statue.  “What…what is that?”  He asked, pointing.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Avira came into line of sight of the statue and the HMS. He quickly noticed Matthew. "Dammit..." He said under his breath. "Not that lunatic again." He added before the statue's malicious aura sent a serge of cold down his spine. The redhead licked his lips. "Oh hoho! Such an amazing amount of power radiating from that statue!" His green eyes lit up with excitement. "Surely mommy hasn't seen a soul of this stature and quality before! It has such a strong surge of negative emotions!" He let out what seemed like a purr when BEN mercilessly murdered a guard.

"It's even a feisty one to!" Avira was awestruck at BEN's spirit as if it were a large pile of diamonds, but soon realized that there was a fresh soul waiting to be reaped. "Oh, I almost forgot about that guard. His souls has no value compared to that statue, but I need not be so picky." The redhead said rushing forward to the burnt heap that was the guards corpse. He then began to pat it down as if he were looking for any valuables, but then the child picked up a small blueish-white wisp and stuffed it into an inside pocket on his robe.

He then turned to the statue with eyes of excitement. "Hey!" He said to BEN. "You! Yeah you! Statue kid!" He added finally taking notice of the battle ready Alexi. "Put that spear down!" Avira yelled at her. "I won't let you try anything funny to this statue!" He added quickly scanning BEN for any sign of damage. "Are you all right? Did that angel hurt you? Who are you? Where do you get your power to crate such an aura?" The redhead bombarded the statue with question after question.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943607
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 3 K48fh316690/16690The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:35 pm

"Ah! No, step away from that thing, it only means harm!" The Doctor pulled out the Sonic Screwdriver, and pointed it at the Elegy as if it were some weapon even though it wasn't.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 3 K48fh3123770/123770The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:35 pm

"All of you, be quiet." He said, his words dripping with malice. The area around the group got dark, the only illuminated area was just the area where they all were standing. This was merely a hallucination, however. Now was his chance to rattle off his motives. He hadn't noticed the Happy Mask Salesman yet as Avira was bombarding him with questions. He decided to talk over him. "I am BEN. I haunt these lands. You being here is interrupting me. Either you leave now, or I will be forced to take drastic action against you. What I did to the guard was an act of mercy, I could have done far worse to him." BEN paused for a second, before finally taking note of the HMS. He let out an inhuman shriek at him before disappearing in that same whirring green vortex from whence he came. The area started getting brighter until it was back to normal.

"Wait!" Mariana called out, but it was too late. Though clutching her rosary, in her other hand, she had a piece of paper. She almost let it fall. She rushed as quickly as she could to the Doctor. "Hey son, you with the metal rod. I absolutely must talk to that statue again. I believe he will be beneficial to help me find this." She unfolded the paper and handed it to him. "That redheaded man seems to be searching for a mask, but you see, I am searching for this. Something beyond terrible will happen if we don't find this quickly! You must help me." She said.

Alexi made her lance revert to its necklace state and she put it around her neck. Crossing her arms, she said: "So we're just going to hunt and talk to the thing that just killed a man before our very eyes? That doesn't sound life-threatening at all." Mariana turned to face the angel.

"Trust me, what will happen if I don't find this relic will be far worse than what that little statue can do." She walked over to the HMS. "Where I come from, we have a saying, 'Quid pro quo'. It means 'This for that'. You lost your mask? Fine. I will help you find it if you help me find this. Do you understand me?" She asked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:54 am

The Happy Mask Salesman dropped the Doctor and glared at Matthew until a shriek pierced his ears. "AAAAAHH!!" What was THAT? Whatever it was, it shook him up pretty bad, and he was shaking as his hands were placed at his ears. This was not helping his already panicked demeanor as a result of the whole situation that haunted him.

But his attention drifted towards Mariana as she went towards him, snapping him out of it. She was asking him about his mask and talking about a second item that could bring destruction. Just what was she talking about? What was this other dangerous item? He did not trust this woman. He was hard at trusting anyone. He was more of a loner anyway. The man turned around to face the woman and cleared his throat to regain his demeanor as he clasped his hands together in a fidget.

"I too am looking for something that causes disaster. Will helping you find your item help in retrieving what was stolen from me? As you can see, we are a little preoccupied with trying to find it." The man could have sworn he said so before during his rants. But he couldn't help but instantly get suspicious... why did she want to know?

"Why do you ask about my precious item? Do you need to know the extent of its power? You aren't wishing to use it, are you? All you need to know that if it's not returned to me, terrible things will happen, very very terrible things. I keep saying that the whole world will end. I'm also very busy. If I devote what little time I have left here to finding your item, the world will surely be torn apart and engulfed if the other is not found. Have someone else help you, I can't be in two places at once."

It was right then, when Skull Kid hovered in front of the exit of the Clock Tower, disappearing completely. When Eclipse made a grab for the mask, the heavy wood doors swung open in front of her, making a deep creak as they did. The heavy aura suddenly filling South Clock Town was accompanied with a shrill laughter that made the salesman suddenly flinch.

"Oh look Tael, more things to play with!!" The imp suddenly appeared with the mask as it shook and glowed a bit. After a bit of giggling, Skull Kid floated in a kick-back position as he eyed the group. Just look at them all! Oh! Even the one he got the mask from was there too! But he wasn't very happy...

"...MY MASK!!!!"
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 468852
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Eclipse fell out of the Clock Tower Doors and landed face first on the ground.  "Goddammit!"  She yelled as she stood up.  "Hey!  You F@#$ twerp!  You're gonna pay for that!!!"  She faced her hand outwards in front of her and black platforms forming stairs leading up to Skull Kid appeared.  Eclipse jumped on the first platform and as soon as she jumped on the second one, the first disappeared.  The second one disappeared too after she jumped on the third one.  The platforms disappeared behind her like this as she continued to climb. 

"What the hell?"  Brent said, staring at Skull Kid.  "THAT'S the mask the salesman was talking about?"

"I can sense evil emanating from that thing."  Flare said, glaring up at Skull Kid.

Matthew nodded his head in agreement.  "Well, looks like here's our chance to get that mask."
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:31 pm

((SHORT POST WILL BE SHORT))

As the Skull Kid and fairy floated in one spot above Eclipse, the imp giggled. She was mad, and he could tell. It looks like he had caused quite the eruption by taking that funny looking mask. This was all a joke to him. As Eclipse jumped up to him on the last stair, the mask started to shake and glow.

Back on the ground, the Happy Mask Salesman continued to run and flail about in a panic yet again. He was shouting about the mask, for everyone to watch out and take cover. He was cursing Link for not being around to face this thief, and himself that he had been so foolish not to go back into the Clock Tower when it was right there...

but suddenly...

The mask's glow became more intense and engulfed Eclipse! This caused the salesman to stop and look up, gasping. The light was almost as bright as the sun and it gave off a very dark aura.

"No...!" 

When the light had died down, all that was left in place of the demon was a deku scrub. The mischievous imp cocked his head and laughed, seeing what he has done. Upon seeing this, the salesman's eyes grew wide and his hands went up to cover his mouth. He knew the mask had a history and was well aware of its power, but he had never witnessed it. Hesitantly inching over to the Doctor, the salesman grabbed his arm and looked straight at him with a calmer face. 

"Do something..."
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 468852
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:30 am

Mariana had no time to react to the HMS's refusal to assist her when out of nowhere, Skull Kid and Eclipse emerged from the Clock Tower. 

"What's going on?" Alexi asked. She could feel the power of that mask, and it was frightening. She made her necklace into a lance once more. Of course, she wasn't prepared for Eclipse to be turned into a Deku Scrub just like that! She tightened her grip on her weapon.

Mariana let out a heavy sigh. This was going to be a fight and she had no choice. She reached into her robes and pulled out two pistols. If it was a fight that little imp wanted, it was a fight it was going to get. Though, after what it did to Eclipse, she couldn't risk something like that. If she died...She shook those thoughts out of her head. She came too far to die. Though her body was mortal, what that relic did to her made her spirit invincible.

"...I'll fight you." Alexi said.

"Are you crazy?! It will change you!" Mariana shouted.

"I'm not foreign to being changed!" Alexi called back. Then in that instant, a split second, there was something. There was a change.

The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 3 A95d129d73d728f7f569bf515b701af0

It was in the blink of an eye, but save for her angelic features, she had changed. No longer an angel, she was a demon, as if her body had twisted and warped right from beneath her, and then, she was normal again. Creamy skin, deep green eyes, deep red, long hair. It was as if nothing had changed. Mariana felt a deep sadness in the pit of her gut. No...she's seen that before. Not that specifically but she's seen it. Johnny and Cindy and Manny, she's seen it. The twisted distorted body and soul right before death. Alexi had overcome death, or else she wouldn't have been there. Or maybe that halo indicated she really was dead? Either way, that sadness in her stomach turned to nausea. Before she knew it, she was running to find a place to vomit.

"What will it be, you little imp thing? Do you want to dance?" Alexi asked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:37 pm

The eerie laughter of Skull kid followed by the transformation of Eclipse forced the redheaded Avira to put some distance between him and the floating  masked stranger. Noticing the angel turn to a demonic fallen angel and back again. "Interesting..." He thought to himself before a small group of roughly a dozen small wisps appeared and passively orbited around his body waiting for orders.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943607
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 3 K48fh316690/16690The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:40 pm

The Doctor was intimidated by Skullkid. He started backing up, grabbing Eclipse and the Happy Mask salesman's hand and running through the Clock Tower doors and into the TARDIS. "Before going after that thing I want to find out what is going on." He pulled out the Sonic screwdriver and pointed it to Eclipse's face. "This may feel funny but I'm using the Sonic to see what happened." What the Happy Mask Salesman and The Doctor saw was a tiny blue light. What eclipse saw was rings of blue light engulfing her sight for a bit, making things wobbly for a few seconds. Soon, it stopped. "Alright." He put the screwdriver into the TARDIS to analyze things further. "Hmm, some scientific changes but that's not the sour- OH!" He pulled it back out. "Setting 15B..." He scanned Eclipse again, and put it back in. "Shazam! That's the problem!"

Link walked out of the Laundry Pool and saw the Skullkid. He immediately made a mad dash into West Clock Town, going up the stairs and reaching North Clock Town. If this is what Skullkid would do for the first time of meeting you, then he didn't want to know what else he did. He released the Stray Fairy into the Fairy Fountain. The Fairies swirled around and suddenly vanished. Link was confused. Suddenly the Great Fairy sprung from the center of the spring, giggling and laughing. 

"Tatl, and you, one of altered shape... Thank you for returning my broken and shattered body to normal. I am the Great Fairy of Magic. I thought that masked child was helping me, and I grew careless. All I can offer you is this: I shall grant you Magic Power as a sign of my gratitude. Please accept it!" She giggled again, and some light engulfed Link, giving him the ability to blow bubbles. 

Great! Now he had something to use against Skullkid, or at least until he got his sword and shield back.

Last edited by DekuElegy on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I FORGOT LINK ;A;)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:21 pm

Eclipse was horrified by the transformation.  "Wh-what is this?!"  She stared at her hands then felt her face.  "What the F@#$ is this?!  WHAT THE F@#$ DID YOU DO TO ME?!"  The platform underneath her feet started to grow faint.  Why couldn't she keep it up?  Did the transformation lock away her powers?

Flames engulfed Matthew's arms and he took a fighting stance, ready for anything Skull Kid might throw.  Just what was this thing anyway?  And how did he turn Eclipse into that...plant...thing?

Brent still kept his sword out waiting for the next assault as Aisha lowered her head and glared at Skull Kid, growling.

The platform vanished.  Eclipse could no longer hold it up.  She fell.  "AAAAAH!!"  She screamed as she on her way down and into the arms of the Doctor.  Before she could say anything she was whisked away into the Clock Tower then into the TARDIS.

"What was that?"  Eclipse asked after the Doctor scanned her for the first time.  "And what's up with this room?  It reminds me of my tent--ack!"  She flinched when the Doctor shined the Sonic in her face.  "WOULD YOU STOP THAT?!"  Her tail, now a thick black vine, flicked in irritation.  "What the hell are you doing?!  Are you just like that freaking scientist back there?!"  She stomped her foot in rage.  "THIS IS NO TIME TO BE CONDUCTING EXPERIMENTS!!  LOOK AT ME!!!  DO YOU THINK I'M IN THE MOOD FOR THAT SHIT?!"
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:19 am

Tael quickly hid behind Skull Kid as Alexi flickered into what looked to be a horrible demon. The imp only tilted his head to the side as an owl would in response. The Happy Mask Salesman however, eyed her in a bit of disbelief. Wasn't she supposed to be the Goddess of Time? What happened to her? Was it the mask? It had to have been the mask, he thought. But what was that horrible thing Mariana spoke of? The item supposedly brought terrible things too. What if, he thought, what if the two were… related? But his thoughts were disrupted when the Doctor grabbed him.

"WAIT NO! My precious item is right here in front of me and I need to ge- AAH!!" He made a yelp as he was grabbed and dragged yet again and straight toward the tower. But they were going right below Skull Kid, who was still floating above the entrance…

The imp noticed the three make a dash and did a half front flip to watch them go into the building and lifted up the mask to watch them run. "Hey! You look like ants from up here!! Haha!!" He let out a giggle and the mask went back down to cover his face as he leveled himself right-side-up and descended toward the ground. Skull Kid looked over the group of people who had taken a battle stance and just laughed. "Aw, why are all so serious?" He cocked his head as he asked, confused to why they were so angry. All he did was turn that one demon into an adorable little deku scrub! "I just want to play around! Don't you know what fun is? HEHEH!!!" But his attention was grabbed as Link came into the picture. 

"OH! There you are!!!" the Skull Kid laughed. "Back again huh??" Tael fluttered in place and jumped when he saw Link.

"Tatl!!"

~~~

Once they had all gotten into the TARDIS, the salesman looked around, a little dumfounded as to how it was bigger on the inside, when he looked over and noticed Eclipse's deku state. Seeing this seemed to have calmed him down and intrigued him a little. "Oh, calm down, calm down!" He and held his hand to his chin in a thinking posture. "It looks as if you've met with the same terrible fate as the hero."

And then the Doctor suddenly took out his Sonic Screwdriver. "Hm?" The salesman turned his head and noticed the Doctor's device. It grabbed his attention, especially when it lit up. After Eclipse was scanned, the mask salesman looked to the Doctor, not moving a muscle at all. He was very confused as to what the Gallifreyan had done but he was also interested. What a strange man, he thought. (YEAH, LOOK WHO'S TALKING). But the smile came back on his face as his calm demeanor returned. "Ah, I can revert you to your original form no problem…" He kneeled down to Eclipse, who was significantly shorter now, like he did with Link. "…but if you want me to do that, then I must have my mask back..!" The Happy Mask Salesman suddenly jerked his posture straight up, shouted and held his head, flailing around. "We must go alert the hero it's here! It's right here! Not a moment must be spared!! I cannot stress enough that the mask be returned back to me!!"

Last edited by Derpiny on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 468852
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:08 am

Link saw Skullkid and panicked. He shouted and blew a bubble, hitting the Skullkid and knocking the ocarina out of his belt. Link grabbed it and ran for the Clock Tower while Skullkid took a couple moments to register what happened.

"Good idea, so come on you two!" He was about to dash for the door when he stopped. "by the way, what are your names?"

Just then he heard frantic banging on the door. Wary, The Doctor opened one of the TARDIS doors. To his surprise he saw no one until he looked down, seeing Link frantically pointing to his ocarina. The Doctor stepped aside to let him in. Link dashed for the Happy Mask Salesman.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:31 pm

Before Eclipse got a chance to jump onto the Happy Salesman's chest to shake the life out of him and demand and explanation there was a knock on the TARDIS door and the Doctor opened it and Link came running in.

"Hey, you're that little shrub kid from before."  She said jumping down.  She then noticed the ocarina.  "An ocarina?  Are you going to play it?  How the F@#$ are you going to stick that thing in your...snout?  THIS IS NO TIME TO BE MAKING MUSIC WE'RE IN A BIT OF A CRISIS HERE!!!"
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:17 am

As Skull Kid was hit with the bubble, it honestly caught him by surprise. It took him a while to process what happened, and once he had, Link had already disappeared. He was saddened quite a bit when he couldn't find Link. Where had he gone? Did he not want to play? Why didn't he want to play with him? "Aww.... where'd you go???" 

Oh well, he suddenly thought to himself, there are more friends here to play with! The little imp floated towards Alexi with Tael fluttering after in a panic. He didn't like adults, but some otherworldly thought tugged his mind to find the angel quite interesting. Just what was she? Where did she come from? Does she have any cool sorts of powers? He floated in circles around her as he giggled, with Tael still looking worried.

"Ooooh! Look at you! You really want to play with me? Hehehe~!"

Meanwhile inside the TARDIS, the Happy Mask Salesman was about to reply when the loud sound of banging radiated from the door, causing him to flinch and yelp. But he quickly regained his composure when he realized it was just Link. "…OH! I see you've gotten your Ocarina back, hmhmhm~! But… Have you returned with my precious item as well?" 

Had he?…. no… he didn't retrieve it. This the salesman could see, and it made him very irate. But he did not have time to react by shaking Link like he did with the Doctor and Matthew earlier due to Eclipse's sudden outburst, which made him flinch again. Seeing as how answers were needed, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself down. "Listen, I feel that an explanation is due."

"The mask that was stolen from me..." He began, rubbing his hands together. "It is called Majora's Mask. It is an accursed item from legend that is said to have been used by an ancient tribe in its hexing rituals. It is said that an evil and wicked power is bestowed upon the one who wears that mask. According to legend... the troubles caused by Majora's Mask were so great... the ancient ones, fearing such catastrophe, sealed the mask in shadow forever, preventing its misuse. But now, that tribe from the legend has vanished, so no one really knows the true nature of the mask's power..." 

"...But I feel it. I went to great lengths to get that legendary mask. When I finally had it... I could sense the doom of a dark omen brewing. It was that unwelcome feeling that makes your hair stand on end." His voice went dark as he remembered first coming across the mask...

But he snapped out of it and was now bowing rapidly again. "And now... that imp has it... I am begging you! You must get that mask back quickly or something horrible will happen!" He was desperately pleading with Link and the Doctor to help him. Then he suddenly realized... the item that the old woman was speaking of... there could possibly be another dangerous item that could bring great disaster as well... oh no... then that means........ And what was the source of the horrible screeching sound?

"I can revert you two back to your original forms! Just please!! Help." He was fearing the worst right now as he continued to bow to them.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 468852
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Link nodded frantically and tried to play the ocarina. However, the second it touched his snout, the ocarina took the form of an instrument known as the Deku Pipes. He waited for HMS to help him and Eclipse revert.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:37 am

Alexi watched the Skull Kid as it got closer. The little imp was definitely within her maximum 10-foot range, if she wanted she could grab him and choke him until he fainted, or grab the mask right off of his face. Something compelled her to wait. She had a sudden chill down her spine when she looked into that mask. Even with the holy protection of Europa on her side, that thing made her uneasy. Not that Europa would lead her wrong; the lance she held was capable of dispelling evil, but after what happened to Eclipse, no chances. She'd use her lance only and then go from there. Her wings flapped once, not to fly away or even move her from her current position.

"If you want to play, then let's play." She said, sliding her lance slightly. A spark came off of it. "But when I play, I play for keeps."

Mariana suddenly seemed distracted. Anyone who was watching her instead of the standoff between Skullkid and Alexi could see it. First she looked to the north, then to the south, east, west, and finally up, towards the moon.

"This evil, it's all around me...It's calling for me...."

"Of course I am! It's been a while, Mariana. About a year? Or was it more. I wouldn't know, I'm just a statue. Seems like there's something here that's all-powerful too! I tried talking to it but there was no response, how sad. Anywho, you can rest easy! Something thought it would be hilarious to break me into 5 little pieces and scatter me all over this world! Don't expect to hear from me for a while, I barely have any power to talk to you. After this you'll have to find me! The clock's ticking, my old friend...heheh, Also, Manny says hi. That is, if his jaw didn't melt off! Toodles!"

Mariana clutched one of her crosses, and her face looked pained. Instead of crying, she reached for the flask strapped to her thigh and almost finished all of it. Crying would come later.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Eclipse folded her arms and tapped her foot as she glared up at the HMS.  "So NOW you decide to tell us the story being that freaking mask?"  She sighed.  "Yeah yeah yeah, I'll help you.  IF what you say about reverting us back to normal is true."  She glanced at Link who was putting his ocarina to his snout.  She was about to say some snippy comment when the ocarina turned into the Deku Pipes.  "...Well.  I wasn't expecting that."

Matthew looked at Mariana, concerned.  Why was she looking around like that?  Is she alright?  Flare poked his cheek.

"Hey, Matthew, I know you're worried about that nun over there but you've gotta focus on that imp right now."

"If you don't mind..."   Brent started, looking at Alexi.  "But I would like to assist you."  He twirled his sword in his hand as he returned his glare to Skull Kid.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:24 am

He looked up in the midst of bowing in apology and noticed Eclipse's comment. “...Ah!” The next second in the blink of an eye his posture was straightened with a hand to his face as if he was stifling a chuckle. It was like he never panicked at all for the situation at hand. He seemed amused, at ease, and calm. It would make others a little uneasy, but then again he is a very strange man.

“Ohoho, do not worry yourself, miss.” He spoke to Eclipse in a more whimsical tone than before. “It's very reversible. I will er... get you two to revert to your true forms.” The salesman smiled away as happy as can be like his little anxious episode from before had never happened. He turned to the Doctor before he walked away from the central controls or whatever that thing is called. “Please do not worry... I can fix this right up! Hmhmhm~”

The man looked to Link, still smiling as he chuckled upon seeing him and Eclipse in their deku forms. Taking note of Link's instrument, he hummed a tune of thought. “I see you have that instrument there. Good... good...” Then in the next moment there was a giant piano/organ/whatever that thing is that looked as if it had appeared out of nowhere. The salesman had somehow summoned a giant freaking piano out of nowhere. It was somehow still able to fit inside the TARDIS.

Speaking of the TARDIS; the man was still wondering what exactly it was, what sort of devices it had, and how it was able to appear out of nowhere, despite his apparent summoning of his huge instrument he performed just a second ago.

The Happy Mask Salesman sat down at the piano, his fingers ready at the keys as he turned to face them. “Then listen to me. Please play this song that I am about to perform, and remember it well... This is a melody that heals evil magic and troubled spirits, turning them into masks. I am sure it will be of assistance to you in the future. And I am sure you will enjoy seeing this magical melody at work.” He nodded to the Doctor as he spoke that last sentence and turned back to face the piano. He then started playing the Song of Healing, the song seemingly calming him down as he played. It was like playing was distracting him from the chaos that is going around. That this song would be able to heal and give hope...

But would it?

“Follow along~!”

“Play for keeps? Hee hee hee! Haven't you heard of finder's keepers??” The imp laughed as his fairy friend only fluttered behind him, tingling to try getting his attention. “Skull Kid! B-be careful!! They look like they don't want to play... they look like they want to attack.” Skull Kid only huffed in annoyance and crossed his arms.

“Shut up, you no good fairy!” The imp swatted his fairy friend away, eyeing Alexi's lance and Brent's sword. “Hee hee... is that what you want to play with? Well, it looks like it won't help you!” The mask's piercing eyes began to glow as it started to shake, an aura surrounding it and radiating outwards slowly towards the two. “Do you think your little toys can stop me in this form? HEE HEE HEE!!!!” His shrill laughter echoed throughout, able to send shivers down one's spine.

Skull Kid began to advance towards the two who dared to face him. He wanted to have some fun torturing them. “What shall I do with you, hm?” he taunted in a low hiss, as if the mask was speaking through him. “I've already had my fun changing the forms of the so called hero and that poor excuse of a demon... maybe I'll change you into something more.... pathetic.. hee hee hee...” The imp's voice was certainly different from his mischievous, childlike tone, and had caused the purple fairy to shudder a bit.

Skull Kid... what are you doing..?” Tael whispered to himself. His impish friend continuing to float towards Alexi and Brent, the mask's aura growing, sending a violent feeling of gloom and maliciousness.

When suddenly... it stopped....

Something inside the mask made him jolt to a stop when he was dangerously close to them. He felt compelled to cease playing tricks on these people, at least for now.

He backed off, and was slowly receding from the two which made his fairy friend sigh in relief. But the next moment, Skull Kid whipped his head around to face Mariana, the mask's terrifying eyes seemingly watching her intently, staring right into her soul.

“..... I sense a powerful force... what is it... it feels..... familiar....” With his body turning to face Mariana, he began to float towards her. “It's something.... I sense... and you seem to be involved....”
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 468852
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:19 am

Link played along with the Happy Mask Salesman. A light seemed to engulf both Eclipse and Link.

He was in pure darkness... there was no floor, no wall, no ceiling, but before him was a Deku. He waved goodbye to it as the scrub faded away into the blackness. 

When Link came to, the deku mask was on the floor of the TARDIS. He looked at his hands. They were flesh, not bark. He spun around, checking his back. his sword and shield were back! Link patted his face a bit. There wasn't a tube in place of his mouth and nose anymore. And his ears were back! He sighed in relief.

The Doctor stared at the Happy Mask Salesman, wide-eyed. "...How'd you do 'at?" He asked, rather surprised. He was even more confused over the fact that the piano was so large yet fit perfectly in the TARDIS. ...How was he gonna put that thing back, anyway?
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Alexi was about to fight. She was going to snap and fight and who cared if she was going to get transformed like the others, she was going to do it and-

But the imp backed off. Alexi was perplexed to say the least. One second this thing seemed like it was going to tear her limb from limb and the next, he was taking interest in the old woman. She kept her guard up as she watched the two interact, wings flared. If something happened, she wouldn't give the imp any chance to attack Mariana.

Mariana didn't even flinch as Skull Kid went up to her. She stared back into those creepy eyes. "Yes, I know exactly what you feel. You are right about how I'm connected to it. Kill me, in fact, do anything to me, and it won't be happy with you. Have you ever heard of the movie 'Clash of the Titans'? Probably not. But I can tell you that's what it's going to be. I'm its prey, not yours." She said.
For the first time since the incident, she almost wished the relic was there with her; to defend her from this little imp.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:03 am

And then in the mist of the commotion, a strip of lightning formed on the ground in a very bad 80s like graphic matter the shape of a square when suddenly a cramped, and quiet frankly can't believe it's still in one piece phone booth shot up from the ground and two, practically stoned teens fell out, having there be no more room in the carriage that carried people of the past. They stood up, staring at the commotion that laid out infront of them. "
Dude. I don't think this is Greece." The blond said, leaning towards his taller friend. "Hey. Check out the babe." He indicated, staring towards Alexi. "No Dude. Look, she's an angel babe. You don't mess with Angel babes man. They are like, pure from heaven and stuff." "Are we dead dude?" He stared at his shorter friend, only to end up pinched. "Ow. Dude!" "No your still alive." "Wait dude. Is that another of Rufus's machines?" They stared at the TARDIS. "No dude. You know where we are?" They stared at eachother. "DR. WHO." *Air guitar rift as part of the Dr. Who theme plays in the air.* "Dr dude, didn't mean to barge in on your show. We were looking for Socrotes." They ran back towards their machine. "Catch you later Angel Babe and Time Traveling Dude." They cramped their way back into the machine and dissapeared from sight, leaving no trace they were there except an odd feeling in everyone that their world as they knew it may have met with an outer 4th wall like world that they didn't need to deal with again.

YES! RP BOMB! Like phgotobomb, but, rp like XD
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710820
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 3 K48fh3540/1000The Mysterious Case of the Gouehout - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next