Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hylian Noire ~ Traffic - Case 01 ~ Character sheet

2 posters

Go down

Hylian Noire ~ Traffic - Case 01 ~ Character sheet Empty Hylian Noire ~ Traffic - Case 01 ~ Character sheet

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 am

This is my first ever Role play. However I was into detective stuff and This was my idea since we are part of Hyrule and stuff. These are also guidelines and expectations

First and for most, I need to set a ground of development. This takes place
in modern day Hyrule. There are different Desk( yet to be numbered ), first one to Start
will be Traffic , Then Arson, then Homicide, and Vice,special Holiday desk(depending on season, however they will be placed in a specific category.) , Hauntings desk, Bio-organic Desk ( Feel free to give in ideas, the very work of a role play is team effort.)

Since we all know about detective stuff there are those different desk, meaning
scenarios / and or events. Which is why I'm gonna make a character sheet
after every case, reason one is : to see who participates, two being
different suspects every case.

Another thing is, since it's
Hyrule, there is magic, but please limit it. Also, if a detective
character calls R&I ( records and Information) , if that character
is calling that about a specific character, They can't give information on
a character that isn't theirs . so if you have a suspect in the role
play , if a detective calls R&I and brings up a name, the person who
is using that character must respond as the R&I operator , meaning
you generally tell what they do, where they live, past crimes, records,
and things like that.

Feel free to add your own characters, but be sure they fit in this crime-filled modern day Hyrule and be sure they have a good Curriculum / development , also, minor characters you don't need to worry about. I would like other characters though, or a different side, like a Mafia or something depending on case. Make sure if you are a key character in the case , be sure your role is well placed.

I have permission from Deku himself, There
will be graphic sections in the role play. Meaning if you are easily
upset about gore, and things like nudity, Do not participate unless you
are sure you want to. However, Deku doesn't want every detail of gore, and if there is nudity it is some what censored and not full on detail, I do want crime scenes / areas detailed as possible when it comes to investigation. However depending on a characters assignment and role, you all have different objectives. I Do Not believe In Free Rides, Everyone Who Participates Are Required To Work In The Plot.

Another Thing, there is a team system / boss/ Chief system ( not like Boss fights, I mean like the boss of the Characters ) By default I'm gonna make a minor Character giving orders on what to start of his detectives/ fellow police officers. However , if you decide to be a criminal, that's entirely up to you since you guys would be participating ( if you decide to that is ) , like if your a gang / Mafia of some sort, You have to make your own code of some sort. I do not want pointless violence without organized objectives on focus. Aside from that, everyone must have a faction of some sort, this will divide you into teams , meaning your boss will give you your assigned orders, all objections must be clear as a boss, when I say " Case Closed" later when certain people are put down or put in jail, the scenario is over, I'll be fair with it though, if you honestly don't have enough time, just for a few minutes to make a simple post and to follow easy rules, you shouldn't join then.

If you are a detective, you need to be sneaky, a good driver depending on if you choose to drive, obliviously a good aim when using a gun, good with melee and hand to hand or even magic when you are in a certain group. If you are tracking a person of interest , you are obviously gonna go after them! You don't want to kill the character , that much a good detective should not do. As a detective and a enforcer of the law, you are obligated to get into scruffs here and there depending on a situation. Lethal force is only necessary if the threat is absolutely asking for it. Magic can apply to any situation, like analyzing, maybe fighting a demon or Alien. Also a good detective is prepared.

As for gangs, strategically you want a similar set up of organization as well as a source of information. As usual , I say be prepared. Also if your objective was to kill someone, you can't really kill of main characters, so I prefer minor, also, always situate a arrangement and get away plan, it works with organization. If you leave evidence such as hand prints, it will lead to more future homicide later depending on if your characters depend to do it.

If you guys have any questions, you can message me. Or Skype if any of you have it, my Skype is really my user name here, just talk to me if you need anything answered, I may also be on the chat on xat.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Now then for my profile

Name: Christopher Shuzen
Element: Ice
IQ/Intelligence: 110(?)
Race: Divine(?)
Species: Neko(?)
Height: 6ft (?)
Weight: 141(?)
Date of birth: 10-6-1995 (?)
Residence: Hyrule
Title: Lunar Prince
Weakness: Darkness
Instrument: Magic Hymns ( which is also used for certain attacks)

Stats
str:6 (?)
def: 5(?)
mag: 10 (depending on what kind hes using) (?)
res: 7(?)
spd:7 (?)
luck: 7(?)
Skill: 8(?)

History:When
he was born into his kingdom, he was always treated unfairly and
usually abused, when he was 10 his kingdom was attacked and he was the
only survivor. since he is one of the divine race , he was gifted with
amazing reflexes, he was also a quick learner in magic since the divine
race practically mastered it. He learned from many assassins how to
fight as he was a sole prince and sole survivor of his kingdom, he
forged a blade from his family's many other blades and great weapons
into one sword forged with all elements, it was Known as the "Shuzen
Blade" named after the royal family, he also constructed the Royal
armor, the "Lunar Armor" He also has two hidden bladed fans, he also
has a Hat with a crescent moon on it, and is bound to it(meaning only he
can use it)with it giving him the ability of flight. now that he is 15,
he is on his own in life as he uses his wits to survive.

He
had to fight his Homunculus mother, his uncle Garret. He worked with
his sister Alice. They occasionally see Chris.
His mother was a goddess and is now destroyed. Chris is technically a
Demigod along with his brother and sister.

Due to recent events he left to Hyrule to help clean up modern day crime.

Weapons: Shuzen Blade, hands and feet, A silenced 9mm

Friends & Foes
Friends:N/A

Foes:N/A

Appearance:
he wears a traditional detective uniform which in any case all black.
his ears stick out of his hat as there are holes in it. His gun is
usually in his pocket.

Hylian Noire ~ Traffic - Case 01 ~ Character sheet Tek4e603785877720251502 ( Temporary picture.)

Last edited by Christopher Shuzen on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hylian Noire ~ Traffic - Case 01 ~ Character sheet Empty Re: Hylian Noire ~ Traffic - Case 01 ~ Character sheet

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Name: Jade Rachael
Race: Shapeshifter pirate
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 123
Residence: The sea
Title: The Jaded

History: Jade Rachael saw her parents, little brother, and everyone she ever cared about killed in a navy raid on her town. Along with the survivors, she took to the sea in hopes to find a new life, and take revenge on the navy. Because of her traumatic experience, she became rather brash and bold, hiding behind audacity to make her way through life. She has been in so many fights, the other shapeshifters wonder how she's alive. Whenever she gets severely injured, she hallucinates seeing the grim reaper, and boasts about how she scared him so he took her eye. Eventually, when she gets into a terrible fight, she hallucinates her family, which scares her so badly she stops being brash and sets her life straight.

Weapons: Her gun, and that is all what she needs.

Friends & Foes
Friends: Her shapeshifter comrades

Foes: The navy

Appearance:
She can make any clothes she wants with her powers, so it doesn't stay the same often. It is normally rather skimpy.

Hylian Noire ~ Traffic - Case 01 ~ Character sheet Teka8b4709
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Hylian Noire ~ Traffic - Case 01 ~ Character sheet K48fh3100/100Hylian Noire ~ Traffic - Case 01 ~ Character sheet Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Hylian Noire ~ Traffic - Case 01 ~ Character sheet Empty Re: Hylian Noire ~ Traffic - Case 01 ~ Character sheet

Post by Deku Link Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:29 am

Name: Domini
Element: -None-
Age: No one knows. But people assume him to be no older than 26, and no younger than 23.
IQ/Intelligence: Average
Race: Hylian
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 200 (armor included)
Date of birth: Undefined
Title: Ira of Everto (Latin, look it up yourself.)
Weakness: It is said pure light is rather detrimental to Domini...
Instrument: He has no instrument.

Stats
str:6
def: 5
mag: 0... for all you know.
res: 4
spd:2
luck: 3
Skill: ???

History:
Domini is rather vague, and he likes it that way. No one knows his origin, or even his last name. It is said, though, that Domini has a powerful connection to the beings in the sky. What it means, no one knows. He doesn't belong to Din, Nayru, or Farore.

No matter how modern Hyrule becomes, Domini does not accept it, and decided to garb in the armor of older ages. He's been known to know a superfluous amount of history. He is registered as a new citizen of Hyrule, but there are no records of him before a year or so ago, as if he appeared from nowhere.

Personality: Despite his nebulous information, Domini is intelligent and headstrong. However, for reasons unexplained, he's not knowledgeable about the basics of humans, for example, why humans bleed, why humans become hungered or parched, or why humans die. This makes him appear to be very stupid. His temper is also short, and when his fuse burns out, he explodes dangerously.

Weapons: Chrome Desert Eagle, and his feet.

Friends & Foes
Friends: N/A

Foes:N/A

Appearance:
Hylian Noire ~ Traffic - Case 01 ~ Character sheet 1zciog2
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Hylian Noire ~ Traffic - Case 01 ~ Character sheet K48fh3123770/123770Hylian Noire ~ Traffic - Case 01 ~ Character sheet Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down