Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting new Sonic Hack/Fan Game idea I wondered about.

Go down

Interesting new Sonic Hack/Fan Game idea I wondered about. Empty Interesting new Sonic Hack/Fan Game idea I wondered about.

Post by KurisuKaname Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Please don't hate on this.

The idea would be similar to a CLASSIC sonic game, possibly a hack, to keep a engine in there or something. But with a Sonic Adventure spin. In which every character has a story. This may fix some intertwining with the S3&K Stories. Ya see, super sonic beats Robotnik in space with all emeralds and stuff, but Knuckles beats Mecha Sonic with them all too. And if it takes place at the same time, then HOW IS KNUCKLES SAVED? WHY DOESN'T KNUCKLES GET TO FIGHT SONIC??? I don't get it. So here's my idea. It all takes place at the SAME TIME! And Knuckles starts the game with the emeralds. IF someone made knuckles stages treasure hunting...ish.. then he must find special stage rings to put the emeralds into. and well... after launch base I have no idea, Maybe protect super emeralds? I dunno. But there will be a fight with Sonic as the climax of the story for knuckles. If not earlier. Maybe everyone's story ends BEFORE the fight. and then the last story starts with the fight, in which you play as sonic, then you must go through sky sanctuary as sonic, and then knuckles faces Mecha Sonic after, etc. BUT ONLY WHEN KNUCKLES' STORY IS COMPLETE, AND SONIC/S&T HAVE ALL CHAOS EMERALDS AND END STORY!

Waddaya think? Any idea? Know anyone who has enough free time they would actually enjoy to make a hack like this? Am I insane? Gimme some answers. I CANNOT HACK OR MAKE FANGAMES!
KurisuKaname
KurisuKaname
Goron
Goron

Rupees (₨) 435976
Heart Pieces 3
Date of Birth : 1998-12-10
Date of Entry : 2012-06-05
Residence : From Your Darkest Fears

Character
Character Name: Kurisu Kaname
Health Health:
Interesting new Sonic Hack/Fan Game idea I wondered about. K48fh3100/100Interesting new Sonic Hack/Fan Game idea I wondered about. Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down