Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale of Souls and Swords

+2
Black-Wolf
Deku Link
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Tale of Souls and Swords - Page 2 Empty Re: A Tale of Souls and Swords

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Chris was confused, then it hit him. Chis snaped his fingers. "I think I can resolve the problem. Apocoliptio said you knew me from a different timeline or universe. But it just occured to me! What if you met me in a different time period!?" Chris felt fascinated at the possibilities

"It is more likely, or another Chris reincarnated." Apocoliptio said.
Chris looked at Apocoliptio sighing. "So it wasn't a dream. I'm damned to excist for all eternity. Reincarnation by Choice upon death and what not." Chris felt shattered at his reality.

Apocoliptio sighing,nodded to aggree with Chris's tran of thought. "Your always going to be you, never forget that. So what if you can't grow old or ever truly become a adult? You have your own individuality. Your more then a prince, and kid you've grown on me." Apocoliptio smiled.

"But you don't get it. Being reborn not knowing who I am? I know your my gaurdian and all. But I'll always devlope even after my short deaths,, it will be like reliving a new life, never knowing who I really am..." Chris begun to show saddness as a tear trickled down his cheek. Apocoliptio had no idea how to approch him.
Chris whiped his face and looked at everyone.

"Sorry for the commotion guys... just I'm still getting used to all this. Just I hardly remember my loved ones and what not." Chris smiled appologeticly. "I guess onto buissness." He finished, noticing eveyones weapons. He practicly could see the energy and sheer power of them with his eyes, as he was known to have the eyes of indifference. "You guys seem to be really prepaired... Powerful weapons ... but do you guys have supplies and magic?" He asked feeling awkward.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:35 am

Link shook his head in confusion and kept walking. Talim ran after him. "Link, wait! You'll end up like how you got here!" She finally caught up to him. The two seemed to silently converse. Link was too stubborn to allow teammates; he could defeat Soul Edge by himself, he had slew the Evil King of Hyrule be himself. Talim was too stubborn to let him go alone. The two silently argued a bit, before Link finally submitted, and beckoned the rest of the group while continuing to walk.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1590139
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
A Tale of Souls and Swords - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770A Tale of Souls and Swords - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Kali sighed as she and Robert followed Link and Talim. “I’ve heard of the hero’s bravery…but I never imagined him to be so stubborn.” She said, not caring if Link heard her.

Robert shrugged. “I guess he just doesn't want other people to get hurt.” He said. “And I can understand that but…the smart thing to do is get some help.”

Kali nodded her head silently to acknowledge she heard him before turning to Chris and giving him a glare so cold that it made him feel uneasy before facing the other direction.

After some time Robert slowed his walking so that he was close to Chris. Quietly he said: “If I were you, I’d keep all that stuff you said back there about meeting Link in another timeline to yourself. Obviously he doesn't know what you’re talking about and frankly, neither do I. Also: It’s perfectly clear that this is a different man from the other you claim to know in a separate world.” He said. “Oh, and all that reborn stuff, if you keep talking about that people will think you’re a demon and will try to put an end to you, or shun you, I’m not making this up either. So to be clear and safe, keep all that to yourself. Ok?” He said before returning to his original pace and started to walk ahead of Chris.

((Wow Robert, quite a mouthful there XD))

“Retsam! Laem ym htiw enod m’i!” Hiranil said, looking up from the remains of the body as she wiped the blood off her mouth.

“Good.” Naladox said before turning to Veenox’s general direction. “I hope our audience enjoyed the show.”

In the blink of an eye, Naladox appeared in front of Veenox. “My my…you’re an interesting one.” He said before he started to walk around her. “You’re that small energy who faced that huge mass of energy. It killed you and then…I felt life returning back to your body. Tell me….how did you do it?” He asked.

Hiranil landed on the ground so hard that it cracked underneath her. The black band on her arm that was Naladox's tome seemed to ward off any light that came to it so that it was surrounded by a dull glare. She smiled a wide murderous smile that revealed all of her razor sharp teeth. She turned her head to her side. “Heheheheheheheheheh…. Gniht siht si tahw? Ti ekil gnihtyna nees reven ev’I…” She said.

((I’m still getting used to how Hiranil talks >-<))
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522666
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
A Tale of Souls and Swords - Page 2 K48fh3100/100A Tale of Souls and Swords - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Chris felt uneasy, somewhat upset, could it be fear? But Chris walked up to Robert. " I never said I did inparticlarly,I'm saying maybe you met me from a different point in time, after all... You did say I looked familier.Atleast I think I did. So if you think you know it all, then you figure it out, I have enough problems with you and your friend already, especially with her glare. I'm no demon either, I'm no angle, I live and die. Apocoliptio explained it to me, so as far as I care, you don't know me and I don't know, I respect the fact you warned me, it shows your not a jerk. But your new to me. Nice to meet you though..."
Chris felt shy, concerned by his choice of words, he just hopes he can atleast make a new friend.

( I'm sorry if Chris seems confuseing, but I re-did his timeline and backstory months ago to make him more ballanced and less sue. I appologise for him possiblie making this harder then it needs. I Just hope you guy's can bare with me.)

Last edited by Christopher Shuzen on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Veenox didn't bat an eye at Naladox. "So, you were able to sense me against Gax after all. It's embarrassing, I didn't know that he'd snap at me like that." she said with a sigh, but she smoothed out her hair soon after. "I noticed you here and I wanted to see what was up. I want to forge an alliance, you see...As you already know, you can't kill me that easily, so it's in your best interest for you to have me around. I can take hits and keep coming back." she giggled to herself a little bit. "And I'm a great fighter." She added as an afterthought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gax walked through the town, his eyes scanning for anyone that might know about the Soul Edge. He saw that none of them looked like they had any info, so he continued to walk through, as if he wasn't even there. As he was walking, a little girl, no older than 4 or 5 walked in his path. He stopped, and looked around, but he was actually smelling the air. The girl's scent matched that of a small family huddled in the doorway of a nearby house. Gax sighed and crouched down, so he could see the girl better. She had her hands behind her back. With a big smile on her face, she put her hands in front of her, revealing a tulip in her hands.

The demon couldn't help but smile. "For me?" He asked. The little girl nodded, still smiling. Gax carefully took the flower. "Thank you." He patted the girl's head daintily, then lifted her by the collar until she was on her feet. "Now go home to your family." He said, before pushing her slightly in the direction of her house. The girl skipped back, into her anxious parents' arms, and they quickly took her inside and shut the door. Gax tucked the tulip into a pocket on his shirt, stood up, and left the town, looking for a new one, in hopes he'd find someone that knows about the Soul Edge. He couldn't stop thinking about the tulip in his pocket. If there was one thing that he couldn't say no to, no matter what he did, was a family. Granted, he had no problem killing someone if he couldn't see their family, but he felt powerless up against a family.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
A Tale of Souls and Swords - Page 2 K48fh3100/100A Tale of Souls and Swords - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:18 am

"I don't know who you think you are, but you should have just turned around and left while you had the chance." the well endowed kunoichi mumbled.
"You're the only lead I could find, I wasn't about to pass it up." answered back the silver haired man currently placed at her back.
And that was how Taki and Kasuto met. Placed back to back, ambushed my a large number of power hungry shinobi.
"They won't relent. They're twisted by the dark blade's power, as will you if you chose to continue this journey." she continued, watching the foes' every movement, preparing for when they strike.
"I'll take that risk when it comes time, but for now we both happen to be headed the same direction and these ninja seem as interested in my dark blade as your own. I suggest we make a run for it." Kasuto spoke logically in hopes of winning the warrior woman's trust over despite their different objectives involving the blade.
She smirked, "Do you really think you can keep up?"

In that moment the ninja's all struck at once. However their blades cut only air as the shadow duo made a run for it toward the port. They needed to get out of Japan ASAP, at least that much they could agree on.

In a somewhat funny opposite to that situation in the far east, there in the far west the Captain of the Romance Dawn was working his way AWAY from the nearby spanish port. He didn't know much about the Cursed blade, nor much about what the Ghost captain called 'the Azure Knight' but ironically it was the Azure Knight that he ended up hearing more about. It was his only lead. So now the captain worked his way toward Germany where apparently massacres were going on. Everyone of them accredited to the Azure Knight.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800686
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
A Tale of Souls and Swords - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200A Tale of Souls and Swords - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:18 pm

“…Yeah, nice to meet you too.” Robert said after a short pause. He thought over what he said and was trying to piece it all together. “Oh, and don’t worry about Kali, she’s always like that. I don’t know why though.”

Kali remained silent as they continued to walk.

Naladox smiled and chuckled. “You know, my partner and I can’t be killed that easily either. I also can take hits and keep coming back in the blink of an eye.” He said with a smirk. For some reason he didn’t trust her but she would be useful if they did forge an alliance. He’ll just have to keep a close eye on her. And when the time comes he’ll stab her in the back before she can make her move.

“You know…I think it would be wise if we did forge an alliance. Together we can reach our goals faster and eradicate this planet of those pathetic humans.” He said. “Oh, where are my manners, I forgot to introduce myself, how rude of me. My name is Naladox, this is my partner Hiranil.”

Hiranil sped to Veenox’s side at a blinding speed and place and arm around her shoulder. “Olleh wen rentrap. I’m now your new best friend!” She said with a murderous smile before laughing insanely. “We’ll have SO much fun together! EHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!” Suddenly her smile became a serious frown. “But if you try to flirt with Naladox…” She smiled a murderous smile again and tilted her head to one side. “…I’ll just have to use your own spine as a backscratcher…do I make myself clear? EHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Chris slightly tugged Robert's hand and faced him, making eye contact. "Friends?" he said with a slight smile?

Apocoliptio only felt bad for Chris, knowing he's mentaly and socialy disstressed. He only hopes Chris dosn't become too attached.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Veenox's eyes softened, but they still had some sharpness to them. "Then we'll make an unstoppable team." Veenox said with a smile, showing off her sharp Twili fang. "Hehehehe, do you hear that, Puppetmaster? I'm a part of an alliance now...And that much closer to the Soul Edge." She had thought, but it wasn't a regular thought. She touched something invisible, and the thought instantly left her mind, sent directly to the Puppetmaster. There was no response. She barely responded to Hiranil. "I won't hit on him, I promise." she said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Robert looked at Chris and couldn’t help but to smile back. “Sure, ok.” He said, pulling his hand out of Chris’s grip. “I should tell you that I’m really not into holding hands...with the same gender…” He said, as he put his hands in his pockets.

Kali remained silent as the group continued to walk. She looked like she was deep in thought. What could she be thinking?

“Twelve so far.” He said. His facial expression didn’t change.

Hiranil started to laugh. “Ehahahahahahah! And here I thought that we broke our record! Oh well, one loses track of something when they’re having fun killing humans, right?! Ehahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!”

“I suppose.”

“Oh, master, can we attack just one more village?”

“Hmm…well, word has probably spread about our massacres…and the humans won’t stand a chance against us obviously. Sure, why not?”

Hiranil started to laugh again. “Yes!!!”

“Let’s head in that direction.” Naladox said, pointing in a specific direction. There’s sure to be towns there. I would say the exact location but…well…you know I have a hard time reading such weak energies from a long distance.” He said with a slight chuckle.

A huge yellow eyeball appeared next to Naladox and he jumped on top of it. “Hiranil, morph into your bat form so Veenox will be able to fly with us.”

Hiranil nodded her head and stepped away from Veenox so she wouldn’t hit her during to transformation. Her skin became red and furry, thin membranes of skin stretched out from her arms to her legs. Her face became long and narrow. More bat features came into view on her body until she was a ten foot red bat.

She let her black tongue hang out of her mouth. “Heeheehee…I can’t wait to kill those humans.” She said. “Veenox, hop on, we can’t waste any more time.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:05 am

Chris felt confused about what he ment. Gender? He knew what that is, but what did he translate as to what Robert's responce? He thought holding anothers hand was natrual. Earth was confuseing as it is.

"We should probibly catch up with the others. Apocoliptio says it's bad to keep others waiting or to feel left out." Chris was only trying to be polite. But he walked in the direction Talim was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Talim felt the wind. "North... It's saying to go north."

Link looked north. "But Talim..." He whispered, "We're surrounded by water. We can't advance forward unless if we swim..."

She looked around for a place to get a boat. There was only a tiny one, barely big enough to fit the group. Talim climbed in, and helped Link into it. He scooted to the other side, not really wanting to be packed in with a bunch of people.

LET'S ASSUME THE BOAT HAS OARS.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590139
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
A Tale of Souls and Swords - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770A Tale of Souls and Swords - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:14 pm

"Wow...I hope we don't make this thing sink with our weight." Robert said as he climbed in and sat down in front of Link and grabbed an oar that was lying on the floor of the boat.

Kali climbed into the boat and sat herself next to Talim. She looked at Chris and his compainion. "Well? Are you coming in?" She asked.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Apocoliptio was no where to be seen, odd enough Chris was wearing an odd necklace, it was sapphire with a emerald jewel. Chris got into the boat. "I'm here."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:01 am

The room went silent....the men stared for a moment... Soon a small sake glass went flying between Garrett and Astra's heads.
"Going after that blade would be a fool's mistake. Because that would require you to one day fight me first."
The man who then stood up from the corner of the room was built like a tiger, with the eyes of one to match.
"I am Heishiro Mitsurugi, and you must fight me if you wish to find Soul Edge." he walked right past them as he said this, leaving the building all together.
He called from outside, "It is dishonorable to spill blood with in a dojo of any sort. You will face me here in the street if you wish to know anything of Soul Edge."

The two ninja Kasuto and Taki jumped on the first boat they could find once they reached the port. However as they worked to untie the rather good sized fishing vessel, something odd seemed to be going about. Only half the ropes needed untieing...and suddenly the sail was raised all on its own!
As Kasuto took his place at the ship's helm, Taki quickly pushed him out of the way as a sword came cleaving down!

"The Hyrule was that!?" noted the foreign ninja now on his rump.
Taki scowled, "That demon theif again..."

There before them standing on one foot with his hand and sword out in a ridiculous fashion was the man called Yoshimitsu. The notorious leader of a band of thieves.
"This boat has been procured by the Manjitou band of jolly bandits! You reek of demon blood and are clearly attempting to steal this ship for your own use!"
Kasuto was quick to point out the obvious, "You're trying to steal it too!"
The Sheikah leaped forward to strike down the thief, but his blade was quickly parried into the ground as Yoshimitsu's black masked eyes stared into the boy's eyes for a bit. After realizing he was having a staring contest with a mask, Kasuto pulled his blade from the deck and retreated with a backward hop.
Taki just growled, "He's slippery to say the least..."
"Hmm...yes, I see. Your heart is still untainted. But your sword like mine or hers will soon not be. It is dark both in form and figure. And with time, you two will be corrupted by the evil that envolpes this world." his arm appeared to do a strange 360 degree motion before he said something again. Almost as if the arm motion had reset some clock in his head, his very tone had changed from what it was a moment ago.
"This ship has been tainted by and evil spirit. No longer fit for the Manjitou, I shall find another more worthy of being liberated from its prior owner!"
And with that, the man was gone. Taking off into the air like a helicopter with his blade, not that any one there would know what a helicopter was...
"What a weird guy..." Kasuto pondered.
Quickly answered back by Taki, "You have no idea, no lets get this ship back into the water."

After a little wondering of his own, the mysterious Yoshimitsu soon came across something he wasn't expecting... A wondering Kitsune, plain as day in the middle of the street.
He began walking beside the creature as if there was nothing strange about it. But once the young Kitsune took notice and looked up at him, he simply turned his head in a very strange almost robotic fashion to look back down at the young fox. Giving him a simple, "Namu?" as a greeting.

Captain Raurumaru had soon made his way into France. The native language of the people was very similar to that of Francis's island, so even here he didn't have to much of a problem communicating. Supposedly the Azure Knight was here in this country, tearing up all sorts of things looking for some thing. What that was the Captain still had little clue.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
A Tale of Souls and Swords - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200A Tale of Souls and Swords - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Garrett walked outside, following the man. "I'm not looking for the Soul Edge to have it for myself, I'm going to destroy it. You probably don't believe me though." he said, loosing up his shoulders a little. "My name's Garrett." he held out his hand, and Astra became a heavy-looking sledgehammer. To Heishiro, it looked like the weapon appeared out of nowhere. "My nickname's Sledge." he pointed his weapon at his challenger. "whenever you're ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veenox got on Hiranil's back. "All right, let's not waste any more time." she said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:20 pm

The child, upon seeing the robotic motion of the ninja, he jumped and hid behind his snow white bangs before he took a few steps away from him. After hearing such a greeting that seemed odd to him his large ears perked up and he peered out from behind his bangs just enough to get a good look at the ninja. His large innocent blue eyes were corrupted with a lust for revenge and anger. In a very sloppy stance Alex uncovered his knife and held it out in front of him with his other hand behind him and his tail coming around his feet. "W-What do you want...?" A shaky voice came out of Alex's mouth.

________

Julian was starting to lose his patience with his scuffle. He slipped on his sandals, and used his tail to flip himself back just in time to spear one of the assailants in the gut. With one man down the other charged head on only to be deflected off of the burgundy haired cat man's lance. Julian's pupils went to little slits and he jumped back and slammed his spear into the ground in front of him before he began to chant. "Cursed being beyond the river." Black seals began to appear and float around Julian. "I free thy from his shackles in my name: Julian Ravis." A black aura began to radiate in the general area, especially around the spear in the ground.

"Your call has been answered Julian Ravis." The black aura solidified in a humanoid figure that resembled a black furred kitsune. The humanoid held out a hand and a small black orb formed in front of it and shot like a cannon dispersing the aura binding the humanoid and making it vanish.

The small orb hit it's mark on the man that had stopped charging in fear of the black aura. It burst into a chain-like substance that seemed to trap him into his
mind. Shrieks of terror came from the assailant's mouth before the chains released him and he fell onto the ground.

Julian let out a sigh and picked his lance up. "Well I should be going... I have to find that forsaken child before he gets himself into trouble." He began to run off away from the civilization he came upon.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944807
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
A Tale of Souls and Swords - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690A Tale of Souls and Swords - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Talim began the paddling. "We'll be a few days, and I kept the food that the medics gave Link and me, so we should be fine." she looked around as she rowed. "So, anything you want to talk about?"

Link was paddling along, but stayed quiet.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590139
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Robert shrugged his shoulders as he paddled. “Well…all I have to say to get a conversation started is that I’ve got some food on me too.”

Kali looked at Talim. “I’ve been researching the Soul Edge. But something tells me that there’s more to it than what the books say. Those I’ve tried asking have refused to talk or just ran away.”

As soon as Veenox climbed onto Hiranil’s back, she immediately took to the skies. Naladox quickly followed her as he gave her a look.

“Sorry master, I guess I’m just very eager.” She said.

Naladox sighed. “It’s alright. Now let’s not waste any more time.” He said before they started to make their way to the closest town.

It wasn’t long before the trio consisting of two demons and a twili made it to their destination. It was a big and beautiful town, full of many beautiful plants in full bloom. It was as lively as the village they attacked before. People were going about their business and kids played in the streets or in large grassy yards.

Naladox spat. “Tch. Just look at them scurry around like a bunch of insects. Disgusting.” He growled. “Well, as exterminators, it would be wrong if we just ignore this massive infestation. They could double in number and they’ll eat up all their resources...” He added before he snapped his fingers and huge black bolts of lightning rained down from the sky and hit the town.

“Ahh…I just love the smell of fried humans.” Naladox said. “Ok Hiranil. You may rampage.”

Hiranil smiled an insane smile. “Eeeheheheheheheheheh….this will be fun!” She cried before she dove down at a blinding speed. When she was just a few feet away from the ground, she let Veenox jump off her back and she morphed back into her humanoid shape.

Guards saw the female demon land and charged at her, shields up and swords drawn.

Hiranil smiled as she held up her hands. The chains to her wrist shackles quickly expanded and flew straight towards the guards. The chains flew straight into the men’s’ heads and out the back to skewer the other behind him. The demonness laughed like mad as she kept impaling people with her chains and tossing their carcasses aside.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Chris was tired, so he begun to nod off, he felt uncomfortable on an boat anyhow.

--------
A man that was darkrobed watched the party from afar. See Chris and the necklace made the man ball his fist. "Why do you protect him? Why do you keep him away from me brother!" He almost yelled in a thunderus voice, he was out of reach to them however, but he did walk off, being agitated for god knows what reason.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Veenox decided to aid in the destruction. Her method of fighting was different from her demon partners, but that didn't matter. There was a pond nearby, full of water. she drained it completely and spread it all over the streets. The water cooled and turned into ice, then spikes started shooting up and going down at random intervals. As the people in the town started to scatter, they were impaled. If an ice spike caught anyone, it would stay up, showing everyone else the catch of the day. This method of attacking wasn't very effective, however, so she electrified the water and listened to the villagers scream.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:37 pm

Mitsurugi nodded as he moved into stance, "A sword is a tool. An extension of your own strength, your own soul. To allow a blade to be strong for you is to be nothing but weak. You seek to destroy the blade, and for that you show strength of mind. But..." he moved his foot slowly at first...and then broke into a sprint which fell through into a cleaving downward strike! "You still rely on a weapon who's breath is separate form you own!"

The Ninjas were now slowly making their way to the mainland china. There they would be able to start their trek to the far western lands of Europe. The hunting grounds of the Azure Knight. Taki explained her connection to the soul blade, the corruption of her own weapon, and the eventual corruption of her teacher.
"So I have to destroy it, hopefully destroying Mekki-Maru in the process. It's the ultimate Demon hunt. And with no more evil energy..."

Kasuto finished for her, "Hopeful the corrupted would go back to normal."
Taki nodded, "Hopefully."

Captain Rama had soon found his way to the massive mansion supposedly belonging to a blond man who was also seeking out information on the Soul Edge. This man was also supposedly quite the swordsmen and had become cut throat as of recently. All of this was of course simple tavern hearsay, but the weary Captain decided to enter prepared for the worse any how.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:21 am

Link nodded and whispered, "That's good. We'll need any rations we can get." He looked to Talim. He couldn't remember what the word was that they called her... Was it princess? He couldn't remember, the humans were speaking too fast. "Princess Talim, what is the currency of this place?"

Talim cupped her ear signaling that she couldn't hear him. Link gestured a simple "nevermind" and continued to row.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590139
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:37 am

( Due to the fact I have very limited action, this post will be even shorter then usual guys.)

Chris laid there, sleeping, rather than looking tormented as he usually did, he looked at peace; peaceful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Garrett stuck out his sledgehammer as an extension and slid backwards, enough to dodge most of the strike, but the sword still clipped his shirt and a small part of his skin, leaving a thin sliver of blood to run down the wound. He pulled his sledgehammer back. "That was pretty fast." he retracted his weapon and held it strongly. "Astra is my soul now. We may breathe separately, but we are still one and the same." He said, before running to attack. He was much slower than Mitsurugi, but his opponent was a seasoned fighter, and he could see the power behind Garrett's attack. "I am called Sledge for a reason, I'm slow in attacking, but powerful in execution!" he shouted, before swinging his hammer around in a wide arc, then bringing it down as quickly as he could muster. The attack was still slow, but quicker than his speed before. "Don't underestimate us!"
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next