Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royal Wedding

+4
Nova
Black-Wolf
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Royal Wedding - Page 4 Empty Re: The Royal Wedding

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:49 am

The neko smiled, eyeing the girl he was looking for, standing up. "Watch Urbi." Chize nodded and Ankh made his way over towards the table where the participates of the wedding sat. "I believe I owe you a thank you for inviting me." He said, bowing slightly and held out his hand towards the maid of honor Deneb. "Care to take a dance?" He smiled, purring slightly.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710820
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 4 K48fh3540/1000The Royal Wedding - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:57 pm

TP didn't want the song to end, because that meant that the dance was going to end too. She was doing good to keep her inner fangirl under control, but she was completely nervous and hoped that she didn't do anything to mess this up. Aside from stepping on his feet because she'd already done that a few times. The song did end and they did end their dance. "T-thank you Link, it was really fun. I'm uh...sorry that I kept stepping on your feet." She said, looking thoroughly embarrassed.

"This next song also sounded very Panthera to me. Maybe because it has such a nice earthy feel to it. This is called 'Believe'." Angel said, and let the band know that she was ready. They started to play, letting the emotion of the song flow out of their instruments and voices and into the air.

Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 4 K48fh3100/100The Royal Wedding - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:30 pm

"Elise, go find someone to dance with. I'm much too tall for anyone." Nova said as he stood by the door.

"You're not too tall for me darling." Elise said.

"Please, don't flatter yourself." Nova replied.

"You refer to me as the 'Perfect Maid,' so if I couldn't dance with someone two feet and five inches taller then myself I wouldn't live up to that surname." Elise said before she took Nova onto the dance floor and started to dance with him.

Contrary to what Nova thought, HE was the one struggling to keep up. "N-Not so fast!" He said.

"Dear, I'm going with the music, just keep up." Elise said as she kept going.

As the song ended, Elise spun Nova around and held him up with one hand like professionals held their partners.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943607
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 4 K48fh316690/16690The Royal Wedding - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:31 pm

(everyone is dancing. Poor ronery T-kun.)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860588
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 4 K48fh33175/3200The Royal Wedding - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Link chuckled. "It's no problem! Thanks for the dance." He gave TP a light hug and walked over to Zelda. They talked for some time, mostly forgetting about the food.

Deneb noticed Ankh asking her for a dance. She squeaked in giddiness. "Ankh!!" She squealed as she embraced him in a hug. "I'd looooove to dance!!" She giggled. She eventually let Ankh out of her deadly grip.

The couple had lost track of almost everything around them. (B|)
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 4 K48fh3123770/123770The Royal Wedding - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:02 pm

Ankh laughed, hugging her back and purring. "This will be easy now that I'm taller then you." He smiled, taking her paw and leading her to the floor, spinning her slightly before gripping her side gently when she twirled back, holding her misextion close to his and smiled, taking the lead. "Thank you for inviting me to this. I'll admit, I was a bit surprised until my princess was dragged into the wedding party." He smiled, dipping her slightly and spinning her before pulling her back close to him. "Looks like Nii-san taught me something right. You look so pretty by the way."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710820
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 4 K48fh3540/1000The Royal Wedding - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Elise's arm gave out and she dropped Nova right onto the floor. Nova, and his 330 pound weight landed with quite the 'THUD!'

"I-I-I'm Sorry!" Elise said before instantly helping her master up.

"It's quite alright, my ponytail broke my fall." Nova said before he rose to his feet.

"Here, sit down for a moment or two." Elise said as she pulled a chair for Nova to sit on. "Should I fetch you something to eat or drink?" She asked.

"Yes, some water will do." Nova said before he took his seat.

"Yes dear." Elise said before walking off with her face all red from embarrassment and shame.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943607
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 4 K48fh316690/16690The Royal Wedding - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:19 pm

TP had a giant smile on her face when Link hugged her. When the embrace was over, she seemed to float to a seat. "All right ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to need another singer for this. The song is called 'Diem Ex Dei'. Any takers?" Angel said. TP shot up.

"I will!" she said happily, and she got onstage. "It's ok, I've done this before, and I have a chorus behind me. I'm good." she thought as she readjusted the mic. Angel and TP gave the ready signal, and they started to play. TP's skill level of singing wasn't on par with Angel's at all, but they did not clash and they sounded decent together.

Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 4 K48fh3100/100The Royal Wedding - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Elise returned with a glass of water. "Here you go dear." She said before she handed it to Nova.

"Thank you." He said before he took a sip of it. "I think I know how I can make this dance floor more centered around Leo and his new wife." He added.

"How so?" Elise asked.

"Just watch." Nova said before he rose his right arm to be even with the base of his chest.

Just then, the ties holding the curtains back came undone and they came down over the windows leaving the room lit by the many candles.

"Dear, what're you doing!?" Elise demanded.

"Just as I told you. I'm making it more centered around Leo and his beautiful wife." Nova said before his eye let out a yellow sparkle.

Then the flames on the candles seemed to duplicate. One stayed on the candle, and the other flew above the dance floor. They guided most of the dancers into a circle around Leo and Kitty before they flew up back into the air where they danced around making the shapes of flowers, hearts, and other romantic things so if viewed from bird's eye, it showed the love Leo and Kitty shared.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943607
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Leo noticed the flames above them. "Teacher..." He said happily.

"Shouldn't we be worried? What if something catches on fire?"

"Nova has it under control." Leo kissed her on the lips and they continued to dance.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 4 K48fh3123770/123770The Royal Wedding - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:37 pm

When Urbi handed Stella some cake, she smiled. "Thank you!" She said cheerfully before eating it out of his hand.

When she finished it she licked the crumbs and frosting off his hand, tickling the palm in the process.

Robert looked over at the two and chuckled.

He then noticed the flames in the shapes of romantic things. “Wow...” He said before looking at Leo and Kitty. As he watched the couple dance, he couldn't help but smile.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:47 pm

"Elise, there's one more touch we can add." Nova said.

"And that would be?" Elise asked.

"Go fetch a bunch of red roses, as well as some white ones, then meet me over in that corner of the room." Nova said before getting up and walking towards the back corner away from the door.

"Very well." Elise said before she left to do her task. "Sometimes I wonder what goes on in his head... oh well, I'll have the rest of my life to figure it out... if I can..." She thought as she picked roses from a flower shop that wasn't too far from the church.

She returned a mere minute and a half later with her arms full of roses, and snook back into the corner where her master awaited.

"Good, now take off your shoes, hand me the roses, grab some knives, and scale the wall till you're about half-way up." Nova said taking the roses.

"What exactly are you up to?" Elise asked as she removed her shoes and stood on top of them.

"Just do as you're told." Nova said.

Elise sighed and used her feet to scale the corner of the room to where her master had told her to go.

Nova then threw some roses up to her, and Elise took a knife and tossed it clean into the tip of the flower stem so that as it flew the petals rained down gently across the room, and the process repeated until every rose was used.

As the petals worked their way down, the flames started to transition from red to green, and back to red before they themselves gently died.

The curtains opened once more, and with the sun's shining rays, they gave the petals their full color as the combination of red and white rose petals fell over the dance floor.

Elise had come back down and put her shoes back on. "What about the knives?" She asked. "And who will clean all this up afterwards?" She added.

"You'll scale the other wall to fetch the knives, and then we'll sweep up the petals before we go." Nova said.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943607
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Urbi laughed and stood on the large table, trying to pick up Stella. "Kitty! Meow Meow~" He managed to lift her front paws and shook them up and down, his knees bending with his motions. One could call it, his unique way of dancing. Where'd did the ginger get this from though? You take away Ankh's ankh, and he's stuck as a cat. And even as an animal, Ankhs 'motherly' instincts still tried to hug his child.

Ankh watched the candles erupt and the roses fly. His heart raced at the romance. Sure, it was for the blushing bride and charming groom, but deep, deeeeep down in his little heart he wished it was for him. He spun Deneb one last time, before leading her back to her table, pulling out her hair and sitting her down. "Thank you. Now please excuse me." He growled softly slightly, sitting back beside Chize, his hand rested on the man's leg and moved up slightly. "Chi-san. Isn't it so romantic." "...You like stuff like this? Roses and candles. I thought you didn't like the cliched?" The neko lowered his ears, leaning his head under Chize's chin, resting on his shoulder. "I don't. But those too. The bride and groom. There's just so much love in the air."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710820
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:14 pm

"Hm... what else would be needed..." Nova said to himself before noticing Angel and TP didn't have any water nearby in case they're voices cracked or their throats became dry. "Elise, why don't you take a small table, and get those two some water in case they'll need need it, and why not just see to it that everyone that's seated has a drink of sorts." He told his maid.

"Dear, to be honest, I don't think I could do that all at once." Elise said.

"Yes you can." Nova said.

"How?" Elise Asked.

"You have a tail, so why not use it?" Nova said.

"Dear! You know I am about that! I must refuse this." Elise said feeling a mixture of anger and disappointment.

"You will do as you're told." Nova said before giving Elise a sour look. "And if you're fast enough, I'm sure no one will notice." He added.

"Fine..." Elise said before she took two trays and fit as many glasses of water as she could on each. She then set them so they were partially hanging off the table.
She found a small table which she carried with both of her hands. Then a fluffy brown brown tail came out from under her dress and lifted up the two trays on top of one another. She sighed before she seemingly vanished when she was merely dashing so fast that one couldn't spot her easily in the crowds.

She set the table down between TP and Angel before she looped around and set two large glasses of water on it, and then went table to table and dropped off glasses of water as she saw people without them. She returned to her master's side and the tail had went back up into her skirt in a hasty manner.

"thirty-three point two seconds, a new personal best." Nova said.

"Indeed it is. three second less then last time." Elise replied.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943607
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Ankh walked over and picked Urbi up. "Say bye to the kitty Urbi." "Bye bye?" "Maybe you'll see her again someday." Chize watched the neko carry the boy over to Deneb, thanking her agian and the three slipped outside. He set Urbi down to run around in the grass, taking Chize's hand and leaning against him. "Thanks for coming with me Chize. I know you still don't like big crowds." "It's ok if it's for you and with you beside me." He said, smiling slightly and adjusted his glasses. "Baset. We're ready to go home." They walked over to were the boy was. "Did you get what you came for?" Ankh looked up at Chize. "Plans? Nah. Who wants to go to the same wedding twice?" And they vanished from the party.

((Yeah. I figured it was ending soon since its pretty much done right? Plus..well Nova is doing sooooooo much random sorta shit I can't really keep up on what the hell he keeps changing.))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710820
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:30 pm

T-kun was sad because he had no part in this roleplay whatsoever. He packed his things, thanked the bride and groom for inviting him, and then left back to his forest home so he could no-scope some moblins.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860588
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Royal Wedding - Page 4 K48fh33175/3200The Royal Wedding - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Ehhh, yeah. This is pretty much finished. No one is posting regularly anyway.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4