Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

+3
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Deku Link
7 posters

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:35 am

(It's Deku covering AGAIN until he comes over tomorrow! And i think I can nail it!)

Ed let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"'In the worst mood?' Because he doesn't have someone to mess with, huh? 'Where's that bean-sprout half-tinfoil alchemist? It's been 3 weeks, and I haven't someone to annoy! Say, Riza, can you check the grooves of my shoes, I think I may have stepped on him. Wah ha ha ha ha ha ha!" He let out an angry, long sigh.

Alphonse couldn't help but simply sigh while his brother attempted to imitate the Colonel.

Last edited by Edward_Elric_ on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 Empty Re: (KG Sequal) Festival of Promise

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:40 am

"Hmm, now Edward. That's no way to talk about your commanding officer! But the truth be he has been worried, which only grew when the circles appeared."

He looked up at the slowly falling moon, only minutes to midnight...
"A new land discovered...only to be quickly destroyed. Perhaps that is why these gates have been opened, so that the people of this land my flee from it's ending."

He then removed his coat yet again and posed rather majesticly, "But little did they know, the Strong Arm Alchemist would appear to aid them in their time of need! Edward! Alphonse! And but of course your friends. 'The stairs of the future appear only to those willing to climb them!' A poetic verse passed down through the many generations of the Armstrong family! Now let us climb the stairs of the future, together!"

He then began a shirtles and rather sparkly sprint towards the clock tower, as it slowly began to tilt on it's side.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 K48fh33200/3200(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:44 am

Nebula hesitated for a moment before running off with armstrong and Purge a few feet behind him.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:53 am

Deku made a mad dash behind Armstrong. Finally. The Final Hour. The Hour that held the balance on whether or not he'd be himself again or be forever cursed. He wanted to be able to bend time again, but that means Zelda would have to see his ailment. He could explain all he want, he'd never wriggle out of that.

The steps to the top of the Clock Tower began to reveal themselves as the ground shook from the Moon and the loud GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG! of the clock. It rang twelve times. On the twelfth ring, all the stairs had appeared, and Deku Link quickly made his trade with a business scrub.

The Business scrub eagerly snatched the precious Moon's Tear from Deku Link's hands, and flew off, Luggage and all.

With much haste, Deku link burrowed into the flower, and popped out about 50 feet, and pulled out two pinkish-purplish Deku flowers, with pedals that spun like helicopter blades. He glided up to where the staircase was revealed, while the others were able to easily access it. He made a mad dash up the staircase.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:00 am

Nebula was thrown off balance from the quake and nearly fell down some steps rushing up them. Purge managed to keep her balance and was right behind deku. Nebula recovered quickly and rushed past deku, nearly plowing his staff into the back of his head.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 K48fh316690/16690(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Pixie changed into Angel and flew up behind the group. With her extremely long wingspan, she caught up to everyone in no time. She landed on the ledge and walked up to the top, her hair braiding as she walked. She stood next to Deku Link, and her wings fluttered. "This is it." She said nervously. She started to play with a part of her braid.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Al looked at Edward, scared.
"W-we have to stall the drop somehow", Al said, shaking.
"Look guys", Ed called to the group. "Whatever we break here, i'll fix later."
He clapped his hands together and placed them to the ground and a few large stone polls shot out of the ground. they bent at the top, connected and formed together to create a large stone bowl. Al stood the bottom, building supports.
"That'll have to do for now", he said, clapping the dirt off his gloves. "Hey, Major", Alphonse called. "Can you help me with these supports?"...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:08 pm

"Ed, NO!!" Deku screamed from the top. "LOOK ABOVE YOU! THIS THING IS TWICE THE SIZE OF THE COUNTRY!! REMEMBER! THAT LAW YOU BROUGHT UP? 'CONSERVATION OF MASS' OR SOMETHING?!" He looked up frantically. "It's gonna collapse on us... along with this moon..."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 K48fh3123770/123770(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:24 pm

Ed looked up and down at the structure. He used alchemy to retract it and rebuild the ground.
"NOW HOW THE HELL ARE WE GONNA STOP THAT THING?" He yelled to Deku.

Last edited by Deku Link on Sun May 08, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just helping out.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Armstrong reached the clock face at the top of the strairs. Everyone else quickly following suit. There, a small Imp wearing a goddy mask could be seen floating just feet above. He tossed a small blue instrument up and down in his hands as he chuckled to himself.

Suddenly, a purple fairy appeared from behind the Imp, "SIS! What are you doing here!? The portals! You have to go now! Swamp, Mountain, Ocean, Canyon... Hurry! The Four that are there, trapped in that far away land, bring them here!"

Before he was allowed to finish, the Imp back handed the fairy, "Don't speak out of line! Stupid Fairy!!! Humph...well, whatever... Not that it matters... Even if they were to be brought back now, they wouldn't be able to handle me... Hehehe... Just look above you. If it's something that can be stopped, then try to stop it! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" the imp let out a disturbing cry, and the moon began to fall faster then ever. There was no time left...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 K48fh33200/3200(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Deku saw the Ocarina of Time that Skullkid was tossing. He blew a bubble, and shot it at Skullkid, making him drop the ocarina. Deku Link made a mad dash and caught the precious belonging before it would smash on the ground...

"The Ocarina of time..." Deku sighed. Then a wave of memories and nostalgia hit him like an army of fish in a sea.

I'm gonna have this flashback in FIRST PERSON.

"It'd be safer if you had it..." Zelda puts the Ocarina back into my hands. Epona's next to me, ready to leave. She smiles to me. "Besides. It's bound to come in handy on your journey. I'm praying that you'll be okay. And, come back if you find Navi again."

I go to turn away to begin my journey.

"Link!!" She calls. I turn around.

"...Don't forget this song... that song that binds us together..." She whistles the Song of Time to me. I play it back to her.

She smiles again, holding back tears. I think she was going to miss me. I ride out of the courtyard on Epona.

Lost Woods. 5:00 am. Skullkid takes Epona and the Ocarina from me, and I chase him. When I finally catch back up to him, he turns me into a...

"HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Tatl screamed. "THAT OCARINA'S NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!"

Deku didn't think about how he was planning to play the Ocarina. His mouth couldn't close after all. He brought the ocarina up to see if he still could. Suddenly, there was a large flash of light, and there was a set of Deku Pipes in the Ocarina's place.

"P-Pipes?" Link stuttered. He still thought as if he were playing the Ocarina. He began playing the Song of time... until...
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Angel saw the pipes form in Deku Link's hands. Her eyes lit up. "Ah, pipes!" she quickly rushed over to Deku Link and crouched down so she could look at his face. "Pipes! Give me a starting note, and I'll sing as you play!" She said excitedly.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 K48fh3100/100(KG Sequal) Festival of Promise - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:50 pm

VOOSH! The Imp rushed at Deku, furious that he had just been hit! Before the young scrub could finish the song... YOINK! FOOOOSH!

"STOP THAT THING NOW!" a voice rang out.
Skull kid double backed just in time to avoid a sudden blaze that appeared between him and Deku.

A man with glasses and spiked haired jumped forward over the group and threw knives at Skullkid, stunning him for a moment.

"Lieutenant Havoc! Has all the townsfolk been evacuated?" a man with black hair and a blue coat demanded, standing between Deku and Skullkid.

"Yessir!" a blond man just behind Nebula replied.

"Second Lieutenat Breda! Do we have a size on this thing?"

"Sorry sir, but no!" a large man behind Al replied.

"Falman! Fuery! Was there any word about back up from Central?"

"Sir! We've heard no news yet!" a white haired man behind Angel replied.
"So...sorry Sir! We tried!" a short man in glasses just behind Ed answered.

"Not looking good is it colonel?" Armstrong asked the man in white gloves.
"Damn... Alex! It's a good thing you're here. You to Ed, though I should warn you, if we survive this, you're in it so deep right now you'd have NO hope of seeing anything but your mess!"

Skullkid erupted in fury! "AAAAAAAHHH!! YOU CAN'T STOP THIS!!!! YOU WILL ALL DIE TOGETHER!!!!"

The man snapped his fingers and ignited flames where Skullkid floated. But they did nothing! "Riza! Hughes! Hold that thing off! Strong Arm! Full Metal! See what you can do about that damn moon!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:55 pm

"Wah!" Nebula said as if he had been startled and hit the man behind him with his staff before relising it was just a normal person.

"Don't startle me like that!" He added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Knives flew at the imp, causing him to fall back and two more pinned him to the ground. "Got it covered here colonel." Hughes grinned. The woman jumped over the fire, putting her foot on the imp's chest as he tried to stand. "Stay down." And held the gun over Skullkids head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Angel jumped up after hearing someone from behind her. "Eek! don't do that to me! Don't you know better than to scare a woman like that?!" She looked around at the people that had just joined the fight. She saw the man with the black hair and stared a bit. "Wow, who is that? She thought while scratching the back of her head.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Deku Link was shaking in his boots. "Fire... too close... almost died..." He stamped his foot. "Hey, you! Be careful and look at those around your target next time!!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Purge was still trying to process what had all jsut happened. She then rubbed her eyes and relised that it was all real and not jsut her imagenation.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Ed jumped back in surprise. "L-Lieutenant Hawkeye?!" He gasped. Al peeked look over from behind Ed.

"How'd you guys get here?" Al asked, surprised.

Last edited by caspian_X on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:53 pm

"It would be best if we talk about this later Ed. it is good to see that you and Al are both ok though." She cocked back her gun as the imp squirmed. "Right now. Listen to what the Colonel has to say."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:04 pm

In all the chaos, a tiny fox-like creature had somehow managed to perch himself atop Roy's head.

"These humans and their ways of doing things..." the creature thoguht to itself before starting to play the harmonica it had around it's neck.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:22 pm

"Wait", Edward said, looking at mustang. "What do you mean 'I'm in so deep'? What did i do?!"...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:02 pm

"HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! NOW I WILL SHOW YOU THE ARTISTIC ALCHEMY PASSED DOWN THROUGH THE ARMSTRONG GENERATIONS!" with that, the sparkling Major thrust his fists into the ground and created a wooden pillar out of the clocks hand that shot him straight up to the nearing moon. As he and the moon got closer, he drew back his fists and punched with all his might! "HYAAAAA!!!" The moon shook with Alchemaic energies. Its descent slowed... but its shape and face remained unchanged.

"Come on Strong Arm! You've got this!" cried out the blond man as he rubbed his head where he was hit.

The Flame Alchemist smirked at Ed despite the odd figure on his head, "Disappearing for 3 weeks? Showing up here when only a select few have been allowed to pass through the circles? These loose canon antics of yours are gonna get your State Alchemist title revoked! Luckily for you I had almost everyone convienced you were just visting home back in Resembool!"

Maes Hughes couldn't help but give a funny look to the boy perched on Colonel Mustang's head, "Is now really the time to be playing music?"

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Skullkid cried out, releasing some force that blew Lieutenant Hawkeye right off of him. He flew up and began to scream angerly, "No music! No fire! No stopping my moon! None of you are going to win! None of you are going to stop me! I'LL BANISH YOU ALL FROM THIS WORLD FIRST!!" The moon suddenly began to fall EVEN FASTER! Nearly crushing Armstrong who barely managed to jump down out of the way as the moon swiftly descended, destroying the pillar he had made along the way.

As Skullkid let out one last scream, this one sounding just plain inhuman, a large transmutation circle appeared around the Clock face. Outlining it and it's patterns, it could all most be said that the clockface itself WAS a transmutation circle... But there was little time to notice it, as the moon came down faster and faster, everyone standing there suddenly became enveloped in a bright light... and then... darkness.. For everyone...but the Deku... Whom strangely enough found himself back in that old chamber under the Clock Tower...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:12 pm

"Look", Edward replied, annoyed. "I have no IDEA how i ended up here, or how to get home!! its not like i could've called you and TOLD you i was gonna be a little LATE FOR WORK!!! But it doesn't matter anyway. i'm not leaving till we get Deku his body back, and you cant make-"...
Ed saw the transmutation circle outline around them.
"Brother!!", Alphonse shouted.
The ground began to rumble.
"W-WHAT THE HELL?!", Ed screamed.
A bright flash blinded him. it then stopped and opened his eyes...

Last edited by Edward_Elric_ on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Deku Link sat up and looked around, than slammed his fist on the ground. "Damnit, gone. All of them are gone... This didn't just happen..." His voice shaking. Then he looked around again. "But... why did I survive? I'm the most powerless out of all of them..." He didn't bother to look over his shoulder where he had met the Happy Mask Salesman.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum