Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance.

3 posters

Go down

And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance. Empty And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance.

Post by Darksanctuarymawile Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:58 pm

So I have a lot on my plate right now. I trust you guys enough to tell you that I have gone into a bit of depression lately. I mean, school is ok and all, but I have kind of lost a bunch of friends in real life and stuff like that. My parents think I'm a worthless piece of crap that has no direction in life and will become a hobo on the street. I have been using the internet as a kind of release of those feelings, because Rping has been a huge stress reliever for me. My parents don't even know I'm depressed but have said I have been really lazy lately and so they took all of my electronics, including my computer. So I have been pretty much cut off from all of my ways of dealing with shit and it's all coming down around me. So If I seem different lately, i'm just dealing with a shitload of shit emotionally.

And Deku I love you all of the homo, ok? Sorry I never told you this before on Pesterchum but I just felt that I didn't need to unload all of my problems on you.

And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance. Tumblr10
Darksanctuarymawile
Darksanctuarymawile
Zora
Zora

Rupees (₨) 415493
Heart Pieces 4
Date of Birth : 1994-12-15
Date of Entry : 2013-01-13
Residence : Dunwitch

Character
Character Name: Azrael (Evi)
Health Health:
And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance. K48fh3100/100And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance. Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Other??? Other???

http://www.bluepeepswhiteydragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance. Empty Re: And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance.

Post by Deku Link Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:03 pm

All the homo~

I'm so sorry this is happening. *hug*
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589939
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance. K48fh3123770/123770And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance. Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance. Empty Re: And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance.

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:15 pm

There are two topics for situations like this, the Ranting Topic and the Life Topic if you ever need to talk agian. Im sorry your parents are like that, but hey, once u move out, you have a right to never see them agian if you don't want too. Just don't listen to them.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711820
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance. K48fh3540/1000And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance. Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksanctuarymawile Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:21 pm

It's ok, It's just... my family can't seem to support me in anything I do or anything I have an interest in, and I can't talk to them and tell them I have depression because they are the really religious type that think being depressed is a sin. :< I'm just happy that I could talk to people like you and Pandelle and Ally, because otherwise I would not be alive right now in all honesty. So thanks And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance. 12298

And holy crap Menrow you are a ninja. I'll post in the right topic from now on.
Darksanctuarymawile
Darksanctuarymawile
Zora
Zora

Rupees (₨) 415493
Heart Pieces 4
Date of Birth : 1994-12-15
Date of Entry : 2013-01-13
Residence : Dunwitch

Character
Character Name: Azrael (Evi)
Health Health:
And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance. K48fh3100/100And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance. Mjv0r8  (100/100)

http://www.bluepeepswhiteydragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 am

Well, ur fine, I mean, its the spam topic. It's just, I'm thinking if you psot in one of those, people might see it more. The spam topic doesn't get a huge ton of like..serious attetion XD
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711820
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance. K48fh3540/1000And now Mawile will let out some emotions, sorry in advance. Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum