Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 2 Empty Re: House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:55 pm

"He is. Some sourcer. Couldn't make himself immortal. Sad." She typed on her pad and held it down for Alice to read and typed some more, the meowing in the hall went off agian. "Hoshi's got some key to the second floor...should we go up there?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 2 Empty Re: House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:56 pm

"I am not a looter! I'm a pirate. Yes, there's a difference." She started turning things over to see if something valuable would pop out of somewhere. "Tch. There's nothing here. I should be out at sea right now." She said finally.

Gename scratched his head. "I've never heard of a ghost before. I'm guessing that you can't eat it then. Well, the next time I see it, I'll be sure to keep it from hurting any of you." he said with a confident smile. His perfectly sharp teeth were even creepier, counting the setting.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 2 K48fh3100/100House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Alice shrugged. "I guess; what else could we do?"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 2 K48fh3100/100House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:13 pm

"Go home." Urbi said, staring blankly at the wall where the ghost had gone through as the two emerged from the room, his phone vibrating scaring him, as he had turned the ringtone off. "I don't know. We went up stair so I'd assume we were on the second floor." Hoshi messaged him again. "I know. An ass of you and me. Personally, I wanna find a bathroom. I'm guessing.." He looked down both hallways. "I don't know I'm going left. You coming Hoshi?" She said nothing and walked past him. "I guess that's a yes." And the redhead followed quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Alice stride beside Hoshi, gazing at her interestingly. "So Miss Hoshi, did I do anything werid eariler," Alice asked, nervously twiddling with her thumbs
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:22 pm

(I would've posted sooner. But I wasn't informed that this RP was already running.)

Meanwhile outside, three young men walked through the gravyard towards the back of the mansion. One of them was taller than the other two. This one had blue hair, pale skin, an open black hooded sweatshirt reaveling his skin tight black shirt, black baggy pants, and a sword strapped to his back. A long flick stuck out of his hair from the right side of his head. His hair covered his left side of his face.

The other young man was just a little shorter than him. He had the same skin color as the blue-haired one and the same blue eye color. He wore a long sleeved red shirt along with blue pants, black shoes, and black gloves. His hair was blonde and spiky. Four bombs with faces painted on them were strapped to his belt and a sword was strapped to his back. A big smile spread across his face.

The third one was the shortest of the three. He had orange hair, eyes and shorts. Pale skin, a pink shirt, and brown shoes. A single long orange fish fin stuck out from the sides of his arms and the backs of his legs. One orange fin that was bigger than the other four stuck out from his back. He was walking very close to the blue-haired man.

"Toby, I thought I told you not to walk so close to me." Said the blue-haired man to the boy with fish features before he gently pushed him away.

"Oh come on Robert. You know I can't stay away from your lovely body." Toby said with a sly smile.

Robert palmed his forehead and sighed and continued walking.

"We made it!" Cried the blonde cheerfully when the trio made it to the large building.

"I still don't understand why we're going through the back door and not the front." Said Robert, crossing his arms and staring at the creepy house.

"Because this is more fun!" Said the blonde walking towards a window that's covered in cobwebs from the inside.

"Jim, what are you doing?" Robert asked the blonde.

"I'm gonna make an awesome entrance by breaking through this window!"

"Jim, there's a door right here."

"I wanna make my awesome entrance! And besides, that door's probably locked."

"You're going to hurt yourself."

"So?"

Robert let out a sigh and stuck his hands in his pockets. "Fine. Go ahead and break through that window. But don't come crying to me when glass is sticking in your gut."

"Alright! Here goes nothing!" Jim said before walking away from the window and getting a good running distance from it. He then ran at full speed towards the window and jumped when he got to it. But instead of breaking through it, he hit it like how a bird hits a window. The glass didn't break or crack he just stuck to it, sprawled out. Jim hung there for a few seconds before sliding down and onto the ground on his knees before flopping on his back.

"...That was pathetic." Robert said, looking at the dazed Jim.

Jim slowly raised a hand and pointed with his index finger. "That...that is some strong glass..."

Robert grabbed Jim's wrist and helped him up. "Let's try the door."

"I could blast a hole with one of my bombs." Jim said.

"No."

"But-"

"Jim, no. We will not be known for destroying this building. We're using the door like normal people." Robert said, glaring.

"Oh fine. Let's go in the non-exciting way. But I still say it won't open."

Robert walked toward's the door, grabbed the door-knob, turned it and the door smoothly opened. "What's that about it not opening?"

"...Well...ah.... Well let's go in brother!" Jim said before running inside.

A second after he ran inside he suddenly ran outside screaming. "SPIDERS!!! HUGE NASTY SPIDERS!!!!!" He yelled. His screams could be heard throughout the building.

Robert grabbed Jim by the back of his shirt and yanked him to the ground. "Are you seriously afraid of spiders? You of all people kept talking about how you wanted to go to this place and you're gonna let spiders stop you?"

"No, you're right. I won't stop those things from exploring this place!" Jim cried while standing up. "Let's go in! But you first." He said to his blue-haired brother.

"Whatever." Robert said before entering the building.

"Come on Toby this will be fun!" Jim said. Then the both of them went inside.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Just as the trio comprised of Jim, Robert and Toby walked into the mansion, they were greeted by Gento's murderous grin, which was plastered all over his face. "I heard someone mention that there were spiders around here." He got really close to Robert's face. "Tell me where they are? I've been looking all over for some and haven't found any yet...I'm hungry." As if on cue, his face somehow started to look even creepier than before when he was done talking.

He looked at Jim, making a mental note of the bombs attached to his belt. Then he noticed the swords they both had. "You two call yourselves swordsmen? Pah." he leaned back and snapped his fingers, making a ghostly version of his sword appear in his hands. Then he put the tip to the floor and stood it up next to him. The hilt went up to the top of his head. "Mine's bigger." He said finally. The sword faded away.

"All comments aside, if you take me to some spiders that I can eat, I'll offer you protection. Seriously. There are some terrible things lurking in this house, including my dear darling brother. He's really insane, you know. Just one wrong look and he'll attack you without mercy. I'm the only person that can keep him in check. But you see, I'm also a little crazy. If you don't make me happy, then maybe I'll snap." He started walking circles around them. "So it's easy, really. Go find me some spiders, and I'll protect you from the horrible nasties lurking around here."

He waved his hands and a glass jar appeared in the trio's hands. "Oh, did I mention that I'm a god? you aren't in any position to refuse me, if you know what's good for you...Well, off you go. Try to not run into my brother, although it's not that hard to miss him exactly...He's the tallest person in this house, so if you see someone tall wearing a red coat, run the other way. See you when you got some spiders for me." He waved his hand, as if dismissing them, and then sat on the floor.

(Oh boy, fetch quests! I suggest getting at least three spiders per jar. Those will be easy to find, riiiight?)
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Eon was fiddling with his mane when he noticed the key. "Oh, we're going upstairs?" He said before walking over to the stairs and lighting a fire in his hand to make a better illumination.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Suddnly, the redhead came running out of the room, back up agisnt the wall, as if trying to walk through it. Hoshi raised an eyebrow and looked into the bathroom. She sighed and walked over, lifting the toilet seat. "NO NOT THAT! THAT!" She looked above it on the wall and seen the giant spider. The woman took it in her hands and walked over. Staring at Urbi and grabbing his hand, putting the bug in his shakin grip. "EW EW EW EW STOP IT!" He wiped his hands desperately on the wall, freaked out again and ran into the bathroom slamming the door shut. Hoshi took her sandal off and stepped on the bug, her toes wiggling in it's bloody and guts, a smile grew on her face.

(Bit of comic releif there i hope :3)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:35 pm

"Poor spider," Alice cooed.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Jim blinked, he looked at Gento then at the jar in his hands. "Well...I don't know if those spiders are really filling...and they do run fast. The spiders I saw were here a second ago..." He said, trying to register what just happened.

Toby said nothing. He just stood there, scared to death of Gento. He inched closer to Robert.

Robert eyed Gento, not sure whether to trust him or not. He had a very bad feeling about this. "Look, we appreciate your offer of...protection. But we don't need any help." He said. "I know we may look weaker than you, but we've faced some pretty strong and dangerous monsters before."

He put his glass jar in his pocket. "And I'm pretty sure that if you look around carefully you'll find your spiders."

Toby looked at Robert then at Gento. "Um...if you'll excuse us for a moment..." He said before pulling Robert and Jim to the other side of the room. "Well? What do we do?"

"I don't know. I don't trust this guy." Robert said in a low whisper.

"I don't think we have a choice but to do what he says. I mean, he DID say that he's a god..." Toby said.

"Yeah, and I'm a god too. Hey, I said that so it must be true." Robert said in a sarcastic tone. "You can't believe everything you're told."

"I know that. But this guy looks serious. Did you see the size of his sword?"

"This guy doesn't scare me. We've faced powerful enemies before."

"Yeah but he said so himself that we're in no position to refuse. Or else."

Robert sighed. "Well, looks like we're in a predicament. Fine we'll get his spiders for him. But I don't want his protection in return."

The trio walked back to Gento.

"Alright, we'll get you your spiders." Said Robert. "But I don't want your protection or anything in return. As I already said we may look weaker than you, but we've faced some pretty strong and dangerous monsters before." Robert glanced at his sword then looked back at Gento. "Besides my sword here can fend off these horrible nasties you spoke of. I believe we'll be fine."

"That's because his sword is enchanted." Jim suddenly said.

Robert gave Jim a glare after he said that. He turned back to Gento. "So as you can see we're all set. And don't worry, we'll be careful if we run into your brother." He turned to walk out of the room. As he turned his hair that covered his left eye parted a little reaveling that eye. It was completly black and had a red cirlce in the center. In the middle of the circle was a red square dimond shape. Robert noticed it and quickly fixed his hair so that it is covering that eye again and walked out of the room followed by Jim and Toby.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Gento ran his tongue over his teeth, despite them being sharp. Then he chuckled to himself. "It's a shame you didn't refuse. I wanted to have a little fun..." He crossed his arms. "Well, at least they're getting me some spiders. I guess I can't have fun with them if they are doing stuff for me." He laid on the floor, waiting for them to return.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:41 am

There was a yipe from the bathroom and Urbi opened the door. "Do you have to text me while I'm in there?" The redhead narrowed his multi-colored eyes and her expression didn't change as she resent the message, causing his phone to vibrate agian. "Let's go to the basement. Why would we do that?! That's the worse place to go. Scared? Nn n o." He cleared his throat where his voice was cracking, "No. I'm not. But why?" Hoshi's fingers moved swiftly across the eyes and hit the send button, the redhead reading her message outloud. "Older houses like this would still run on circut breakers and not fuses. Most of them are usally in the basement. Fluffy over there can only make so much light and beside, I want to be the only one to burn stuff down...I'll pretend I didn't read that last part. What do you guys think? Should we go to the basement or split up and see where this key goes?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Gename nodded and smiled. "Well, I don't care where we go. So long as we don't run into Gento, I'm fine with whatever we do." He said. "Well, the basement does sound like it would be fun." He added as an afterthought. Rachel, who had climbed back onto Gename's back, looked around.

"Well, there's nothing interesting here, but I want to see where that key leads. It could lead to a room full of treasure, and ever since I've been here, that treasure's had my name written all over it. Let's take the key and go!" She said more as a demand, rather than a suggestion.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Alice shrugged. "What ever you want to do Miss Hoshi"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Robert was knealing next to a rather tall bookcase, putting two spiders that were half the size of his hand into the jar he received. "Damn it all...I can't believe we're running an errand for this guy..." Robert muttered, standing up.

Toby was pushing a small spider with the lid of his jar into it. "Ew...spiders are so gross." He said, putting the lid back on. He turned to Robert. "Hey, handsome, how many spiders do you have?"

Robert looked at Toby with a mixed look of irritation and disgust. "I have two."

"No way! That's how many I have!"

Robert sighed. "Hey, were's Jim?"

"Uh...I think he went into that closet." Toby pointed to a door that's halfway open.

"I guess I should check on the dumbass to see if he's ok." Robert said before he started walking towards the door.

When he was halfway to it Jim suddenly ran out of it yelling, being chashed by a rather large spider. "GAAAAAHH!!!! Leave me alone!!!" Jim yelled before he jumped ontop of a small table.

Robert stared blankly at Jim. "What...the...hell."

Jim took out his sword and started to swing it at the spider before it could crawl up the table leg. "Back you vile spawn of Satan! Back!"

Robert smacked his forehead with the palm of his hand. He walked towards Jim. "Jim, give me your jar."

Jim did as he was told and gave Robert his empty jar.

"...You didn't collect any spiders?"

"Spiders freak me out."

"...You are an embarrassment to human kind. You know that?" Robert then knelt down and grabbed the spider and put it in Jim's jar before closing the lid. He then handed it to Jim who took it. "Now put your sword back in its sheath. You're going to hurt someone."

Jim put his sword back in its sheath then jumped off the table.

"I can't believe that after all this time you only have one spider." Robert said.

"I was having a hard time getting the spiders. And I KNOW that this one was trying to kill me." Said Jim.

Robert sighed. "Whatever, let's just finished this already."

"You know...there's a bunch of spiders in that closet I was in." Jim said.

"Well then, let's go." Robert said before the three walked to the closet. "We'll take turns going into the closet. I'll go first then Jim, then Toby."

"Aw...but I really wanted to go into the closet with Robert..." Groaned Toby, his plans foiled again.

Moments passed as the three took turns entering the closet and getting their spiders until they all had three spiders each.

"Finally, lets hurry and give these spiders to him so we can go on with our lives." Robert said before the trio went back into the room where Gento waited.

"Hey, we got your spiders." Robert said, taking Jim and Toby's jars and setting all of their jars next to Gento. "Is there anything else you want us to do?" Robert said in a sarcastic tone. "We would like to go on and look around this place."
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Hoshi frowned. She liked the insane girl, but Hoshi hated being followed. She just liked ordering the redhead around. Hoshi debated on tossing the woman the key, but she enjoyed having power and watching people suffer. So she kept it, dropping it into her coat top and started for the basement. "Umm..Hey Hoshi." He ran over talking far enough to where the others couldn't hear. He shook his head turning red and she flicked his forhead before leaning over and bite down hard on his ear slightly as he read the message. The redhead covered the slight bleeding and waved, "We're going to the basement first. You can stay here if you want or come with us."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 am

Alice nodded. "I'll come," she said excitingly, trying to take an interest in her surroundings. Alice had thougt it through and decided that being a bit more lively would better suit the situation. She smiled and was going to dash up right next to Urbi when she tripped and laned flat on her face.
"Ow..." she moaned. The blonde lifted her face up and atomatically saw the problem. The thread connection the ankle of her foot to her leg snagged on a lose nail. "Oops," she said. "Excuse me for a second." She sat up and lifted her skirt up to her waist where a purse was sewed onto her body. She opened it and pulled out a small pair of golden scissors. Simply, she cut the snagged thread and lifted her leg and ankle away from the nail.
Alice put away the scissors and took out a flesh color spool of thread and a needle. Like an expert, she sewed the limp back on.
She quickly check to make sure that her foor worked right. Smiling, she stood back up and bowed, "Sorry about that, but lets go."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Gento laughed when he saw the spiders in the jars. "Heh, they're so small." He said, picking up one jar and looking inside. "Where I come from, the spiders are bigger than all of us combined." He opened the lid and took one spider out by the leg. Then he looked at Robert. "You have a doubting air about you." He laughed some more, as a murderous grin spread across his face. "Do you really not believe that I'm a god? Heh. How unfortunate for you." He let go of the jar, but it didn't fall to the ground. Instead, it seemed to be suspended in air. He looked at the spider in his hand. "Grow." He said, and instantly, the spider started growing.

It started writhing in pain as it grew bigger and bigger, the painful spasms getting more and more apparent. It grew to being able to cover Robert's face in size. "Well, do you believe me now?" He asked, and ate the spider right in front of them. He did that for the remaining spiders and laughed. "You look like you've seen a ghost! Well, thanks for the spiders." He said, waving his hand and making the jars disappear. He took a bow. "Until next time..." he said, and faded away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel frowned. "Honey, I know you were just about to give me that key." She said, getting off of Gename's back. "Listen. I don't care what the hell's down in that basement. I just want the key so I can look for some treasure. The sooner you give it to me, the sooner I'll stop riding you about it." she said firmly.

Gename scratched his head. He was at a conflict on interest. He wanted to show his nice intentions and not demand the key from Hoshi, but Rachel did chase Gento off for a while. He just stood there, not knowing what to do.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Hoshi continued forward, half way to the basement already. "Damn it. You ok uh..." Urbi's trailed off seeing Alice sew up her own leg. Now that was something he hadn't seen before! "Are you a doll or something?" Then he pulled back hiding behind the girl slightly. "She'd rather you shot her then give up power. She likes being in control." Urbi mummbled and the started forward, Alice following. "It'll only be like 10 minutes, you can wait that long." Urbi frowned and followed after the woman, hoping to catch up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Rachel crossed her arms. She felt like shapeshifting into something, but she decided against it. "Who knows, there might be treasure in the basement." She said to herself. She doubted it, but now was not the time for her to get into any actual fights. she jumped back onto Gename's back, so he could carry her around. Gename didn't mind. He followed Hoshi to the basement.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Alice nodded. "Mr. Urbi I'm a still doll which is basically a human like doll with a soul," Alice said. She failed to mention that she was actually a defected one, having multiple souls fighting for control deep inside of her. "Miss Hoshi, what do you think that we'll find in the basement?"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Eon walked along holding the flame with a nervous look on his face. "Hopefully we won't run into anything like that maid..." He said before he felt something run across his foot. "I-it was just a mouse." He said to himself.

When the group reached the door to the basement, Eon opened it and saw an unlit lantern in the center of the room.

"Well this should help illuminate the area." Eon said before he let his flame go onto the lantern.

The room lit up and reveled but a small room with the circuit breaker to the left, and a door with a diamond shaped key hole directly ahead. Lying about the small interior room were broken bones, skeletons, and blood stains everywhere, especially by the door.

Eon gave a glance at the key. "That key is rounded..." he said. "But by the looks of it, I'm can't lie that I'm happy we don't have the basement key..." He said before the leftover flames went back into his hand from once they came.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:10 pm

"Really?" Urbi tilted his head, kneeling down and looekd at her ankle. "That's kinda cool." Then he caught site of the door and Urbi pulled back beside Eon. "I agree. Hurry up and let's get out of here Hoshi!" The redhead wasn't going to lie though, he was liking being called Sir, made him feel manly.

The woman ran her finger gently over the cobwebs and looked through the labels. Actully, she was a bit interested why the box wasn't locked. Her finger gently flipped each switch one, noises of power activating through out the various rooms of the mansion could be heard. Hoshi closed the box and walked over to the door, leaning over and looking through the keyhole. "Hoshi!' Urbi pulled on her arm and she pullde back. This happened a few times before she turned sqiftly, glaring down at him. She silently sighed and rubbed his head before tossing the key to Rachel. She didn't care for it's power anymore. She wanted the dimond key that went to this door, and she officully made that her goal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:25 pm

The mansion suddenly lit up, and the room had been lit by a bright red for the light was covered with blood spatters, and reveled that there were skulls hanging from the ceiling, and corpses sat pinned against the walls.

Eon's tail went up onto the lantern and as quickly as it was lit, the fire vanished into his tail. "We might as well not leave anything burning unnecessarily." He said before turning around.

Then a buzzing sound came from outside the room. It was very faint, but still audible.

Eon's eyes went from nervous to angry as his ears twitched. "OK, where are you ya old fart!?" He yelled before turning around.

"Who're you calling an 'old fart' you ungrateful little fox!" A voice said before clacking on the stairs could be heard. "Come Timmy, it's a bad idea to hang around that hot-head." The voice added before a young man in a goldish suit with a cane and cat traits came into eyesight.

"Julian, why are you here!?" Eon shouted.

"You know I only show in places to make a better future. I'm the one that should be asking THAT question." Julian replied.

"I was here first. Now you go before I set those ears of yours ablaze!" Eon said.

"You didn't answer my question you half-naked child." Julian said before noticing the key Rachael was holding. "Is that key rounded by any chance?" He asked. "There's a locked door up the stairs to the right with a round keyhole, and I must get to the top before the moon reaches the top of the sky." He added before checking his pocket-watch.

"Hmph. Why I'm here is none of your business." Eon said before turning away and putting his tail over his feet.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next