Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Game: Interview with the person below you!!

+2
T-kun
Deku Link
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forum Game: Interview with the person below you!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Interview with the person below you!!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:38 pm

So he could attach them to the mentioned packet of C4s. What else was I going to do, get a life?

I understand how you got arrested. What I don't get are naked mole rats wearing tutus. Care to explain?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Forum Game: Interview with the person below you!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Interview with the person below you!!

Post by T-kun Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:53 pm

Well i thought the nakedness was a little creepy, you know what i mean? And since when is breaking into the national archives illegal? They did it in Night at the Museum!!!
So how did you and Espe manage to get that many pidgeons to break me out?
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862988
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Forum Game: Interview with the person below you!! - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200Forum Game: Interview with the person below you!! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:50 am

Well, we had a celebration that night because FDL had launcxhed SG.

We had chicken. Lots of it.

So we used pidgeons, hoping you'd never find out.

That hacking scandal was a mess. Why'd you do it in the first place?
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Forum Game: Interview with the person below you!! - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770Forum Game: Interview with the person below you!! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:15 pm

I needed to know the recipe for the cheesecake factories best cheescake!! i just had too!

So how did you manage to blow up the entire city of Montreal in 2 hours?
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:
Forum Game: Interview with the person below you!! - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200Forum Game: Interview with the person below you!! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:55 am

Easy. I set BIG over from ZC and FDL in the middle of the city to fight over Chuck Norris. Of course, you can guess what happened then.

Even so, knowing that those were there, what made you think she would want to do that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:33 am

Maybe she had a chip in the back of her neck that allowed a guy to get into her head. (Scott Pilgrim FTW!)
How did you know that your turkey was done? Did you stick a fork in it?
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 780192
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Forum Game: Interview with the person below you!! - Page 2 K48fh3100/100Forum Game: Interview with the person below you!! - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:29 pm

I stuck an Espe in it. Works all the same.
Why did you ruin a perfectly good taco truck?
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:03 pm

damn it. Becuase Taco bell rips you off, leaving 3/4 of the taco shell, shell

You have to agree though. I will never figure out how you got it in there without him knowing. Care to explain?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2