Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of my characters

3 posters

Go down

Some of my characters Empty Some of my characters

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:20 pm

I'll put up more of my characters soon.

Robert Crenal:

Some of my characters Robert3finished

Height: 6'00"
Race: Human
Hair color: Blue
Eye color: Blue
Skin Color: Palish

Clothes color: Black
He wears a hooded black jacket. His under armor is too tight for him because his younger brother did the laundry.

About him:

Robert is from the 21st century. His home is located in a city called Naklon City. In his world, it is infested with evil demons. He and his friends aid the police when they go after these evil demons in Naklon city.
He likes to read the Paradise books, which are his favorite book series. He always has to keep an eye on his younger brother. He and his brother always go off on dangerous adventures. So he always has to keep his weapons close to him since he doesn't know when they're going on another adventure. He and his brother left their parents' house to live on their own. It's a good thing that Robert is the responsible and mature one of the two otherwise they'd both be in trouble. Robert likes to make things in his spare time. His left eye has a curse mark on it given to him by a demon by the name of Zenaxen. He covers that eye with his hair because he wants no one to see it. His perfectly toned body (and other things about him) makes him a target for women (and some men).

This is what his cursed eye looks like.
Some of my characters Cursedeye

Personality:

He is calm, collected, serious and gets easily irritated by his younger brother. He isn't hot tempered. When he gets irritated, his eyes narrow into a kind of glare. He always has the "Meh, eff the world" personality. But he still can have fun when he feels like it. If his friends are in danger, he'll do anything to protect them.

Weapons:
He weilds an enchanted katana called Onu, it has a white blade and a blue hilt. He uses throwing knives. And he also fights with his fists and knows some martial arts moves.

Stella:

Some of my characters StellatheEevee2

Height: 1'00"
Weight: 14.3 lbs.
Race: Eevee.
Fur color: White
Mane color: Blue
Eye color: Blue and light blue
Teardrop marking: Blue

About her:

She is very curious, adventurous and likes shiny objects. She is also easily amused. She likes to interact with young childeren. She doesn't like it when people tug on her tail or big ears, if they do, she will bite them unless they're young kids who don't know better. The teardrop marking on her forehead was there when she was born. Because of her curiosity, she always gets herself in trouble. She doesn't even learn from her mistakes. Her ears have indents at the base of her ears that are near the tips of them. When she was very young, she taught herself how to read and speak the human language. Like any other Eevee she's weak against fighting types (she's a normal type).

Powers:

Like any other Pokemon she has four different attacks. Which are Shadowball, Bite, Swift, and Icywind. (I know that normal Eevees can't use Icywind but mine can!) When she uses Bite, her fanges and teeth get razor sharp and have a black aura, only her fangs grow really long.

Kali Quanil:

Some of my characters Kali

Height: 5'6"
Race: Sheikah
Hair color: Blond
Eye color: red
Skin color: Palish
Clothes:
She wears the traditional phychic Sheikah which is a black tunic with long sleeves that get wider when they reach her elbows. She also wears a black mask (like Kakashi). She wears long black boots, black tights, long fingerless gloves that reach above her elbows. On the front of her tunic is the Sheikah eye symbol.

Where she lives:

Kali lives alone in a apartment in a Sheikah village hidden in a big forest called the Entity Forest. Entity Forest is located in a country called Lynren which is right next to Hyrule. Only the Sheikah who live in the forest village are able to get to the village without getting lost. If an outsider enters Entity Forest to get to the village will find themselves hoplessly lost. They will wander in the forest for days or weeks not even reaching the village until they eventually die from hunger or from wild animals. If the outsider is not a friend of a specific Sheikah and they follow the Sheikah, they will seem to dissapear from the outsider's view, leaving them alone to wander around in the forest until they die. The reason why so many outsiders get lost in the forest is that the paths keep changing. If an outsider is friends with a particular Sheikah and they follow them, they won't have to worry about getting lost.

History:

When Kali was a small child she and her parents did almost everything together. She and her parents had their birthdays on the same day. Kali didn't mind sharing her birthday with her parents. To her, sharing a birthday with her parents ment more quality time and more fun activities. Her favorite activity was going down this tunnel (that only the Sheikah knew) to the beach to collect shells. Her life was great, until one day when she was 5 years old. On a cloudy day, 5 year old Kali was happily walking home from school on a cloudy day. She was very excited to tell her parents how her day went. When she entered her house she heard her mother scream followed by her father yelling something. Kali dropped what she was holding and ran into the room she had heard her parents. When she got to the room she frozed at what she saw. Her parents were tied up, a knife in her mother's leg, her father bleeding from the head, and a tall man who Kali never saw before stood behind her parents in black clothes. Her parents told Kali to run but she was too scared to move. The man then took out his sword and started to walk to Kali. Her parents begged the man to let Kali live and to kill them instead. The man turned around to face her parents, smiled evily and told them that he was going to kill them anyway. The man took out another sword and walked to Kali's parents. Then he told her parents that they are weak then he kills them in the most brutal and horrific way, laughing insainly as he did it, forcing Kali to watch all of it. When the man was finished he turned to Kali and started walking towards her. Kali went to run but she fell backwords to the floor where she thought she's going to be the next one to die. The man raised his swords to kill her when five Sheikah burst in the room. Before they chased him out of the room the man told Kali that this won't be the last time she'll see him. Two Sheikah stayed with Kali in a different room while the other three chased the man out of the house. He was never caught or killed though.
After her parents' funeral Kali was put in an orpanage. The woman who ran the orpanage was mean to Kali because of her telekinetic ability. Even though Kali was still learning how to use her ablility and she could barley use it, the woman still saw her as a threat. She didn't let anyone adopt Kali, which made her even more sad. Kali was so upset about her parents' death that no one has ever heard her laugh once. She just stopped laughing altogether. Kali stopped being open to others because she believed that no one understands what she's going through or if anyone cares about what she has to say. Days went by and she got sadder and sadder. Her time in the orpanage got worse and worse. When she wasn't training she sat alone on a swing set watching other childeren have fun with their parents.
One day when Kali was 7 she had enough living in the orpanage. So one night she ran away from it to live on her own somewhere in the village. She trained herself how to use her telekinetic ablility. When she wasn't training how to use Dark magic at school she trained by herself in her little home. She used her parents' notebooks to help her learn Dark magic. She studied alot and did very excellent in school. Because of that she became very smart and quickly mastered Dark magic and her telekinetic ablity. She swore that she'll keep training to get stronger so if one day she runs into her parents' murderer she'll be ready to get her revenge.

Personality (before her parents' murder):

She was a very happy girl, always laughing and smiling. She'd always tell others how she was feeling. She always showed her drawings to others and she loved to draw. She had this gray bunni plush that she'd always carry around, it was her favorite toy. She'd often be found somwhere reading books or drawing a picture. She'd always get sick after being exposed to cold.

Personality (now):

Ever since the day her parents were murdered, no one has heard or laugh. She still isn't open to others. She is very smart and has a very good memory. Because of her memory she can remember her parent's murder scene very clearly. She is still haunted by that and sometimes has nightmares of it. She tends to say things that make her look like a smart alec. She also tends to attack people with words. She is an amazing artist and still likes to draw, so she carries a black sketchbook in one of her pouches incase the urge to draw occurs. She has a red choker necklace with a Sheikah eye pendent with a ruby in the middle that beloged to her mother which she keeps in a little pouch to keep it safe. She has a sliver lyre which she plays beautifully. She doesn't need much food to eat. Kali loves spicy foods and doesn't care that some people think it's weird that she likes that kind of food. She also likes to drink tea, her favorite is jasmine. Kali still gets sick when exposed to cold. She really hates the cold. She also can see a person's personality, and determin their future by reading their palms. She gets irritated at this man by the name of Luke. Everytime the two are around eachother they bicker. She always attacks him with words and gives him glares. They just don't get along.

Weapons/abilities:

She weilds a silver sword that acts like a switch blade that belonged to her father. She uses throwing knifes and daggers. She has these ninja hand claws that she uses for climbing and scaling walls and trees easier. She uses ninja throwing stars (aka shurikens). She can flee in the blink of an eye after using a Deku Nut. She also uses the Sheikah throwing needles. She's skilled in the martial arts. Kali can use Dark magic. She can create black wolves that are over six feet tall who obey her every command out of Dark magic. She has the ability to use telekinesis. She can use her telekinetic ability to make the blade of the switch blade-like sword to pop out of its hilt. Which is easier than hitting the bottom of the hilt very hard on the ground.

Last edited by Black-wolf on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521666
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Some of my characters K48fh3100/100Some of my characters Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Some of my characters Empty Re: Some of my characters

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:30 pm

She's pretty
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Which one? Kali or Stella? And thank you.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:05 am

Both :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Lol, thanks again. :3
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Jim Crenal:
Some of my characters Jim-1
Height: 5'11"

About him:
Jim is from the 21st century. He enjoys playing video games with his older brother, Robert. He loves to go off on dangerous adventures and drags Robert with him. He doesn't mind that Robert always keeps an eye on him. When they got their own house, Jim was upset that their parents made Robert in charge. He enjoys making bombs.

Personality:

Jim acts like a dumbass (that's because he is), he likes to be destructive, and likes to have fun. He enjoys irritating Robert. When he is around people and food he gets really excited and hyper. He freaks out when something of his is taken from him. He can be calm when he feels like it (which is almost never) or when Robert orders him to (sometimes that doesn't work).

Weapons:

Jim uses a sword which he wears on his back, and he uses his bombs.

Professor Jergo:
Some of my characters ProfessorJergo
Height: 5'11"
Race: Hylian

History:
Jergo lives in a lab with his assistant, Nolena, in Lynren City. Ten years ago he got his certificate For the "Lynrian Scientist Order". Basically, the certificate is a license that shows your a member of the Order and to preform dangerous experiments. When he was a boy, he was particually fond of studying other living organisms and mixing chemicals that explode in his face. He attended school and graduated when he was 14. He met Nolena and they became good friends. After he go his certificate for the LSO, they bought a big lab in Lynren City and made it their home. Even though Jergo and Nolena live together for a long time, they only like eachother as brother and sister so they each have their own rooms. They continue to do experiments and since Jergo likes to mix dangerous chemicals he knows they'll explode if they touch, people in Lynren City always hear loud booms coming from his lab. Not all of his explosions are big, some of them are small.

Personality:

Since Jergo is the one who is always around chemicals, he breaths in their fumes alot and so he acts abnomal from that. He can always be heard laughing like a mad-man over something. He is always carrying a case full of small glass viles, needles, test tubes, a magnefying glass, a note book, a book to collect hair samples in, measuring tools to measure people's heads, needles and a small pair of scissors. He carries that case just in case he runs into something that highly interestes him. When he gets really excited over something, he'll start smiling and laughing like a mad-man, his right eyes twitches too. If he runs into a person he finds interesting, he'll take out a needle and a glass vile and follow them around like a lost puppy pestering them to give him a blood and a hair sample until that person gives in. If that person doesn't give in, he'll stalk them and get the samples he wants by himself. He drives Nolena insane with his behavior. Jergo is always talking about how he'll create bombs out of pure butter. He is always found examine and disecting his food. For some reason he always asks his guests if they're here to deliver him rabbits. If the person says they are here to deliver rabbits (which never happens) he'll throw them out of his lab.

Abilities:

Jergo is a sorcerer and he mainly uses Earth, electircity, fire, and water and he often uses them in his experiments.

Nolena:
Some of my characters Nolena

Height: 5'8"
Race: Hylian

History: [/i]
Nolena is Jergo's lab assistant and she lives with him in his lab. She grew up in Lynren City and attended school and graduated at 18. When she got out of school she took interest in studing living animals. One day she met Jergo trying to get a blood sample from this little boy. After she stopped Jergo they got into this agrument and after that, they became friends. After they bought their lab they started working on alot of experiments. Some of which deeply worried Nolena.

Personality:

Nolena always worries about everything. She's a kind, warm-hearted person, who worries alot. Nolena always likes to look her best. She always keeps an eye on Jergo even when he's not doing an experiment. She thinks that if she loses sight of him, something bad will happen (which always does). She pesters Jergo to take better care of himself. Nolena gets bothered by Jergo's behavior and contantly yells at him. She tries to stop Jergo when he's trying to get a blood or a hair sample from someone. She gets bothered when Jergo examines and disects his food. She likes to study living animals but she doesn't get crazy like Jergo. She is always prepared to put out a fire Jergo creates.

Abilities:

Like Jergo, Nolena can use magic. She likes to use electircity, fire, and water.

Last edited by Black-wolf on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:16 am; edited 8 times in total
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:44 pm

You do know 5'12 is 6'0 right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:47 pm

I meant to put 5'11". I hate typoes
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Hey now. See my custom rank? There can only be one resident typoist. So get your spelling together. B|
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752123
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:57 pm

Lol its ok, just thought i should tell ya XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:31 pm

To TP:
It was one typo, geez.

To MenrowSpirit:
Thanks for telling me anyway, if you hadn't said anything I might have not noticed that.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri May 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Naladox:
Some of my characters Naladox

Height: 6'8”
Race: Demon

About him:
Naladox is an immortal demon who comes from a race of ancient demons long thought to be extinct. He has god-like powers and is treated like a god by his people. He can use a varaity of magic except for light and can choke people with his mind. When he's choking his victum his pupils turn white. He gained his immortality by attatching his soul to a tome that is hiding somwhere in his lair. To rid him of his immortality, you have to destroy that tome.

Personality:
Naladox is quiet, calm, and is the type to observe his enemies while hidden from their veiw. He does that to find their strengths, weaknesses, and the types of enemies they faced and then get their enemies to join him for world conquer. He has a grudge against the human race and will stop at nothing to make the world his. Even though he doesn't look like it, he greatly cares for his allies.

Hiranil: (picture unavailable)
Height: 5'10”
Tongue color: Black
Hair: Dark red (it's long)
Eyes: Blood red with black irises and blood red slit pupils
Skin: Paleish
Clothes: A blood stained dark gray ripped up tunic that shows her belly
Devil tail: Black with an arrow-head tip (it's long)
Shackles on wrists: Black with a chain on each that has only two loops
Dragon-like wings: Black
The tops of her knees reaching down to her feet are a mix of bird and dragon-like features that are a black color. She also has long pointed ears.

About her:
Hiranil comes from the same of demons as Naladox does. She can make blades grow out from the ends of the arrow-head tip of her tail that are infused with a deadly poison. She can expand the chains that are attached to the shackles on her wrists at will. She attacks with all the elements execpt for light. She even can shoot out magic from her chains she can also make poison come out of them. She can grow her nails into razor sharp claws. She wears an extremly strong black breast plate that reaches around her to cover her upper back. She wears that breast plate to protect her two hearts since piercing them is the only way to kill her. She can turn into a 20 foot black bat.

Personality:
Hiranil is highly mentally unstable and kills for fun. Her favorite place to attack the human body is the stomach since it's the softest area. She loves to torture her victims before killing them. She has been working with Naladox ever since he broke her out of her chamber 30,000 years ago where she was to be locked up for the rest of her life since she's that mentally unstable. She sometimes speaks in an ancient language that no one except Naladox can understand.

Last edited by Black-wolf on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Lily:
Some of my characters Lily
Height: 5'04"
(her pupils are slits btw)

Personality:
Lily is full of high spirits and optimistic. Whenever she comes across something she thinks is cute, she'll let out a sqeal of delight and ask the person she's with if she can keep it. She likes to give hugs. Since she has inhuman strength, one may get their bones broken if she hugs them too hard which is called her "death hug". She controls her strength whenever she's hugging something normaly. But they may feel a little discomfort if she continues to hug. People shorter than her tend to have their faces pressed into her *cough*big*cough* breasts if she hugs them.

Weapons/abilities:
Her magic staff, energy magic and dark magic. Energy magic is when a person converts their energy into magic. The color varies on the person. For example, Lily's is pink while another person's is blue. She is also a shapeshifter. Her favorite form is a wisp shaped as a fox.

History:
Lily was born and raised in a small town somewhere in the "heart" of the demon realm. It's a place that's in the middle of the northern region, south region, east and west regions of the land. She was born in the middle of the war between the evil demon dragon king and the resistance that has lasted for over 60 years. When she was six soldiers came into her town to force the men to fight against the rebellion army. He and a few others resisted and were killed as examples.
As the years passed on her grief of her father's death grew. She trained to get strong enough to be accepted into the resistance army. When she was nine she found a staff with a pink jewel at the top. As she learned to how to use it her magic power became stronger.

One day after returning home from training she found a note at her door saying that her mother was taken to create weapons for the soldiers since she is a powerful weapon master. The news of her mother's kidnapping made her burst into tears. Her hated toward the king grew and she knew the time has come for her to join the resistance army to save her mother. She left her town immeditaly. Lily knew that if she stayed any longer the king's soliders would come back to take her.

When she found the resistance army she was led to the general to ask permission to join. The general told her in order to join she had to prove that she was just as strong as she said by fighting one of the strongest soldiers. She accepted the test and fought one of the soldiers the general mentioned. After the fight the general saw that Lily was capable of fighting in the field and allowed her to join.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Yio:

Some of my characters YioPNG

Height: 5'3"

Personality:

She is part dragon and can use water magic. She’s also very, very strong but doesn’t know how to awaken that strength. She’s also timid yet very kind to others. She’s kind of a klutz so she hurts herself often. Thanks to having two stomachs she can eat twice or more as much as a full grown man. Eating so much food has made her become a glutton. But she doesn’t care nor does she worry about her weight thanks to her fast metabolism. She also enjoys helping people and exploring with her friend.

History:

Yio was born a princess of the northern demon tribe of the Demon Realm. Her parents, three siblings, and basically the rest of her family are evil. She was the only one with a kind and pure heart; something that her family disgusted as well as the weak. During that time, the Demon Realm was at war with the northern tribe. The king had too much power and was abusing it by concurring neighboring tribes. That enraged the other tribes because those six tribes are supposed to be separate, not one.

Her father, King Lekeld, wanted his children to be the greatest warriors of all time. To be able to use them for his own personal gain. So he trained them to be professional killers. But Yio refused to be used as a puppet. She didn’t want to kill anyone, she knew that her father must be stopped but kept it to herself. If she spoke against her father she was severely punished.

When she was only six years old the king gathered his children the courtyard to evaluate their dragon forms. All of Yio’s siblings easily morphed into gruesome and intimidating dragons. When it was time for her to be evaluated she put all of her concentration on morphing, did anything she could to make wings or any dragon-like feature show. But nothing happened. All of her siblings laughed at her and mocked her. Her father was furious. He yelled at her to morph. She told him that she couldn’t do it. So he slapped her hard across the face. He looked into her tear filled eyes and called her weak.

Her life after that incident was no picnic. All the time her father shunning her, her family members tormenting her, calling her defective, a disgrace to the family name. Her father was thinking of getting rid of her for good; to cleanse the family of such a failure. But he thought that maybe Yio would improve over the years. So he held back.

Years passed and Yio still couldn’t transform into a dragon. What fueled his hatred for her was that she refused to fight for him, wanted to do kind things for others. He told her how he truly hated her, how he dispised her, how weak she was, how much of an embarrassment to the family and to demons everywhere.

So, he disowned her and banished her to the human world. He only gave her five minutes to her things and to leave his sight for good. Two minutes passed and the king decided to just kill her right then and now. Yio’s closest friend and teacher, Chancellor Steffan (who has a good heart btw), overheard this and rushed to her side and helped her escape the caslte.

When the two reached the mountains Steffan looked back and saw that the king’s troops were getting close. He knew that Yio wouldn’t make it if there weren’t some kind of distraction. He explained to her why they must part ways and after a tear-filled good-bye hug they ran off in separate directions. Yio to the south and Steffan to the troops.
Thanks to Steffan Yio was able to get away. But now she was all alone and very scared. But she continued to follow the route to a cave that lead to a safe spot in the human world. Weeks later Yio finally made it to the cave she was supposed to go through.

After making it to the human world Yio met another female demon by the name of Eclipse. The story of how their friendship grows and the start of their many adventures begin when they first meet.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Some of my characters 2625669947 ALL OF MY LIKES!
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1711020
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Some of my characters K48fh3540/1000Some of my characters Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:52 pm

MenrowSpirit wrote:Some of my characters 2625669947 ALL OF MY LIKES!

Thank you! <3
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Klao (pronounced as Clay-Oh)

Height: 5‘3“
Race: Half-elf

Appearance:
Some of my characters Klao_zps8db4953f

If you can't see the picture, click here: https://2img.net/h/i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb427/Sheikahwolf/Klao_zps8db4953f.png

About her:
Her mother was human and her father was an elf. At the age of three Klao’s dad passed away from an illness. Her mother had to raise her as a human child on her own in Naklon City. Years past and she became a strong sorceress with a vast knoledge of magic spells. At the age of seven she met Jim and Robert. They have been a team ever since.

Personality:
She is kind, kind of a space-cadet, and quiet. Also, has a good sense of humor.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:58 pm

Hakuro
Some of my characters Hakuro
Height: 6’2”

Personality:
He is quiet but is also mischievous. Coming from a line of assassins, he knows how to do the job quick. He’s also friendly and kind toward his comrades. He believes that a hero defends the weak and takes out the bullies. He has lived by that ever since he became a full-fledged assassin.

He fights with his own blood that comes out of tiny blood sacks scattered throughout his body. He has three times more bone marrow than the average human. Thus he produces more blood cells. An example of using his blood as a weapon is turning it into a sharp blade-like object as shown on his hand. Not only he uses his tail for balance but he can also use it as a whip.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun May 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Name: Mina
Appearance:
Some of my characters ChibiMina_zps0d642b30

Backstory/Personality:
She was born in North America in a small dreary town known for its ghost legends. Her parents were murdered when she was seven years old and lives in the orphanage to this day.

When she was 3 years old her soul merged with the soul of a spirit, Sprite. Thus making her a Spirit Tamer. Spirit Tamers are people who have a spirit friend who fights at their side. The Tamer gets powers and features their spirit has. For example, if their spirit can control fire their Tamer get the power over fire. If the spirit has wings their Tamer can call out their own set of wings that look like their spirit’s. And since their souls are now one if the spirit gets hurt their Tamer gets hurt.

She’s often found after school hours sitting near the well reading a book with a piece of candy in her mouth. She tends to keep certain things to herself but is always curious when something new pops up. Sometimes her behavior is a little off. She also has the ability to see ghosts and other people’s souls.

Weapons:
She is able to fire purple bullets out of the tip of her fingers and make long purple arms that look like Sprite’s arms appear on her back. She uses the extra arms’ claws.

Stregths:
Able to communicate with the dead. Is very flexible, great stamina.

Weaknesses:
She is very afraid of spiders and heights. Like any human if she gets hit too many times or loses too much blood, she’s down for the count.

Name: Sprite
Race: Ghost Spirit
Appearance:
Some of my characters Sprite_zps3dd76538

Backstory/Personality:
One late evening in the spirit world young Sprite was just relaxing in a tree sucking the juice out of a mango as if it were a baby’s bottle when she heard a voice calling her. She knew that this voice belonged to the soul of her new Spirit Tamer. She didn’t know what her Tamer would look like just that her time had come and that she and her new Tamer would be friends for life.

Leaving the tree she followed the voice out of the spirit world and finally into a small town. She continued on until she came upon a house. She followed the voice to the window and saw a little girl sleeping soundly in her nursery room.

Sprite tapped on the window and let out a little “Spriii!” to wake the girl up.

The girl was roused from her sleep and surprised to see a little ghost creature with long arms at the window. She wasn’t scared. She somehow knew this creature is going to be her new friend.

She climbed out of bed and opened the window for Sprite. She flew in and licked her in the face. The little girl laughed with joy and hugged Sprite. Suddenly Sprite phased into her chest and she felt something heavy clung to her chest. The heavy feeling suddenly felt like it was lifted off her. Sprite just has merged with the girl’s soul. Their souls are now one.

Sprite is very mischievous and likes to scare people. She is also very friendly and likes to lick people’s faces so that they’re covered in her sticky spit.

Weapons:
She can fire purple bullets out of her mouth and she uses her claws to slash.

Strengths:
He sharp claws are handy in cutting a person free from rope or net. They also come in handy at slicing cake or pizza :3

Weaknesses:
When Mina gets hurt, Sprite gets hurt.

Size comparison:
Some of my characters MinaandSprite_zpsb5e5ac73
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down