Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daltus Edalidian

2 posters

Go down

Daltus Edalidian Empty Daltus Edalidian

Post by Mario Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Heya! It'sa me, Mario!

This topic is to provide more information on my character. Please read my character page before reading this so you can understand the more basic information! Now, this character will be used in the upcoming RPs. He is the first one I have ever made. I know fancharacters are kind of nerdy, but if I had no character, I would stand out from Hyrule Field's other residents, no? He will also be the only character I will create, for now. Since he will be used in my first major RPing sessions, I am only going with one, so it'll be less confusing. Now, if you've seen me in the chatbox, you may think I act very strangely. You may even find me annoying. I only behave this way to brighten the mood around these parts. (Please, no comments on this!) My character, however, is probably my polar opposite. He is serious, sophisticated, and smart! (Remember the three S's!) According to Espe, that is all but uncommon in the magical, wonderful world of fantasy roleplaying. I'll try to go along with whatever happens in the plot to the best of my abilities. Unless, of course, you are trying to kill him just because you disrespect me. If that happens, I'll notify the administrators as soon as possible, and they will be on your ass faster than flies on a school lunch special. Finally, I WILL NOT GODMODE!!!!!! I only godmode for humorous reasons in small, chatbox-wide RPs. Besides, I only did it twice, maybe three times, tops? Geez, how do rumors spread like that? Now that all of the business is out of the way, you want to see my character's details, right? Here ya go, then! (Man, I can't believe people read this far...)

Name: Daltus Edalidian. We covered this, remember? And no, he is not the king from The Minish Cap! Link64 mentioned it as a name idea. Props to him! Smile
Age: Exactly twenty years. No, not as exact as like the day the RP starts is his birthday!
Race: Hylian. Even though he isn't from Hyrule, he is Hylian because I don't want to contridict the Zelda canon, as humans only appear in a few Zelda games. You can't even see his ears in the picture because of his hair, but does it really matter?
Height: Six feet tall.
Weight: Whatever a typical twenty-year-old weighs. I ain't that good with this stuff, okay?
Relationship Status: Single. A virgin, really. DON'T HATE. It's just he's so serious, that his life consists almost entirely on his work to eliminate evil, so he can secretly get revenge on what they did to his friends, family, and home.
Date of Birth: Twenty years before the year the current RP is in.
Birthplace: The unnamed village in the unnamed country he is from. I'm not naming names because: 1) It makes him more mysterious that way. And 2) I'm not THAT creative, people!
Residence: Captain's Bedroom, Hyrule Castle Guard House, Hyrule Castle, Hyrule Castle Town, Lanayru Province, Hyrule.
Occupation: Captain of the Knights of Hyrule. As in, the highest role there is in the knight monarchy.
Personality: He is generally emotionless, as he started his new life, and is still mourning his huge loss. He never shows sadness, usually anyway. He becomes very angry when one of the soldiers screws up or at criminals at all times. It is confirmed that he was never happy since his tenth birthday, before the incident.
Hobbies: In his spare time, he enjoys polishing his sword, the Sword of Ancients. He also taught himself how to play the Ocarina. He is also constantly planning attacks against all evil. When the knights do a good job at something, or take down a major enemy fortress, he sometimes buys drinks for them at Telma's Bar. He himself, however, stays in the private area, drawing plans on the map. He never buys anything for himself in these occasions.
Weaknesses: Ever since the incident, he has had a strange fear of fog and mist. If he is engulfed in any kind of it, he will go into a paralyzed state, looking similar to what happened to the villagers during the monster attack, except not doing anything but lying down. It can take anywhere from a few minutes to weeks for him to wake.
Appearance: He always wears his suit of armor, with a white, gleaming cape and no helmet, unless fighting in war. He carrys a Hylian Shield and his Sword of Ancients on his back. Finally, he has a Knight's Crest from WW around his waist. He has long brown hair, brown eyes, and slightly pale skin.
Attacks: Aside from typical knight attacks, he can charge holy power in his sword, and cause any pure evil to shatter into light, unless its power exceeds it.
Friends: He really doesn't have any friends. (Until he makes some in the RPs.) However, he does have some traveling companions. He has his own horse named Arion, after a horse god that appeared in Greek and Roman mythology. He is a dark brown color, and is able to appear suddenly whenever his master calls his name. Daltus got Arion after first becoming a knight. Even though Arion was a typical war horse, he later became fully owned by Daltus. Daltus uses him to travel fast across the fields of Hyrule. Arion is rode early every morning to prepare him for later battles. Daltus also has a fairy companion that goes by the name of "Kyrin." Little is known about who he actually is. Daltus met Kyrin a few days after he first arrived in Hyrule. Kyrin had an injured wing, and could not fly. Daltus decided to nurse the poor fairy back to health, and they became friends. Kyrin is a red, polite fairy who taught Daltus everything he knows about Hyrule. However, Kyrin suffers from a case of serious ammnesia, and he does not know who or what maimed him. He is not even sure if Kyrin is his true name. Not many people know about Kyrin, not even the knights. This is because he is very shy, and only comes out of hiding when it is absolutely needed. Normally, he hides in a small satchel on Daltus's Knight's Crest belt.

Again, do NOT hate on ANYTHING on this page! Also, if you have seriously read through this, perhaps the longest post on this site, you deserve a medal! Too bad I don't got any...

Last edited by SuperMario on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857164
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Daltus Edalidian K48fh3115/115Daltus Edalidian Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Daltus Edalidian Empty Re: Daltus Edalidian

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:56 pm

FANCAHRACTERS ARN'T NERDY! FREE YOUR NERDY WINGS AND FAN_LIZE A CHARACTER HOW EVER U FEEL PLEASED!!

XD trust me, I got tons of them if you haven't seen them around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:05 pm

...curses...I didn't think he would catch on to the use of King Daltus's name....Regal? Swordsmen? It's the only name I could think of at the time...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799686
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Daltus Edalidian K48fh33200/3200Daltus Edalidian Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:20 am

It's okay, 64. I'll still use this one because you said it would be cool, but archaic. I can easily clear up the insane MC fanboys. "Z0mG JO0z Ar T3h K1nG!1!11!one!!"
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857164
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Daltus Edalidian K48fh3115/115Daltus Edalidian Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down