Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard

5 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 27 Empty Re: TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:41 pm

"EXCUSE ME?!?!?!", Ed spat in response to yet ANOTHER short joke. Al knew he had to act fast. he grabbed ed and held him back just in case.
"Brother, stay down", Al said. "in a way its kind of my fault. when you and i are standing together, i'm the object of contrast."

"Okay, i'm calm", Ed huffed, slipping out of al's arms.
"It doesnt matter anyway. he probably already knows we're here and is waiting for us to showup right now. which means these stairs are probably lined out the ass with booby traps.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 27 Empty Re: TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard

Post by Deku Link Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:52 pm

"Well, knowing Twinrova, they're probably in the Spirit Room. However, before we can proceed, this wall of magic must be broken. We have to infiltrate all rooms. Light, Forest, fire, Water, Shadow, and Spirit. I'm NOT entering the Fire one, but we should all try to break them all as fast as we can," Deku Link said, then inhaled deeply, for he barely took a breath in his explanation. "I'll definately go into the shadow, Forest, or Light one. Those won't bother me."
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 27 K48fh3123770/123770TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 27 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:54 pm

"Okay. Al and i could go to the same one, but which one should we take?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:56 pm

"You have metal limbs, right? I'm trying to think what would be bad for you, so you can stay away form that room. Perhaps Water? Since metal rusts in water. I'll tackle the Forest room. Do you think you can tackle Shadow? We'll meet together for the Spirit Room."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 27 K48fh3123770/123770TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 27 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:58 pm

"I'll consider it", Ed said, pondering on his decision. "Whats in the shadow room?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:00 pm

"I would prefer to avoid the light and fire rooms." She looked at the brothers. "I agree you should avoid the water. I would much rather take the shadow room myself, but I suppose I can handel the water one." She folded her arms.

"So. The brothers take the shadow room.
Deku takes the forest room.
Link can probley take the fire room
Nova, you can take the water room.." The angel sighed.
"I can handle the light room. Now. Let's go already yea?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:57 pm

((We talked this over on the chat))

Deku Link nodded and walked into the Forest Room. There were fans blowing air in every direction you please in different areas of the place. Deku Link sighred a breath of relief. "Good thing Dekus have the ability to glide with a few intruments," He pulled out a big leaf from his hat. "The Deku Leaf." He chuckled, as he jumped off the platform over a fan while holding both ends. He flew into the air and glided to another platform nearby. Not far form him was a Beamos. He took a Deku nut and Stunned it, while he ran by it, and used to wind to glide the the enterance to Saria's Room.

He walked into the room, and saw a golden sphere covered by green megic. Should he break it? Saria would see him like this. Leave it? Then he'd let the others down. Might as well spill the beans.

Deku Link used a deku Stick, and broke the seal. Saria appeared. She smiled. "Thanks, Link. You broke Ganon's Seal in the Forest section."

"Thank YOU for not asking..." He looked down bashfully. The Spine-looking pillar that ran through the ceiling broke, and it became merely stone.

Outside, the castle lost a tad bit of seeing light, and the magic wall blocking the enterance to Ganondorf's Chamber weakened.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Violet stood on top of the large block in the middle of the room. Rocks rolling around the small circular hallway. "Well. This is stupid." She noticed silver rupees lying about the place. "The more I move. The more.." She frowned, closing her eyes. "God my head hurts. Too much damn light. Ironic I would end up using his card." She pulled out another card from her deck. "The Sun. The light shines bright, but yours is more. Protect me from the light as long as you can." A dark and bright looking sun picture appeared below her feet and engulfed into her wings, giving her body a golden glow and eery light. "Alright then."

The serpahim flew, dodging the rocks and bemos, collecting the silver pieces and landed in front of the door. She tossed the gems at it and the door engulfed it, opening the bars up and she entered a room. She could feel the presence of a light entity in the room, but so nothing but purples curtains. She fell on one knee and hold her throat. "Damn it. It ran out faster then I hoped." Her dark wings vanished and she slid back against the door sliding to the ground. "I just..wanted to go home." Her vision became blurry and she noticed part of the curtain vanish into the wall. "A fake wall huh?"

Forcing herself to her feet, she stumbled into the room, seeing a glowing shell of sorts. "bout damn time." she drew her lance and struck the seed, it bursted into a bright light and a man stood there. "Damn you old men. You're at the root of everything aren't you." "Hmm. Helping the Hero of Time. I suppose you are acceptable." Violet chuckled. "Heh. I just wanna go home." The room vanished and Violet appeared outside the large shielded barrier and it weakened slightly more. "2/6 of the power gone I guess." She said, seeing the Deku and mentioned as she walked beside him, hiding her exhaustion and folding her arms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:17 pm

Deku Link walked up to her and patted her back. "Are you okay? Do you need any help?"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:36 pm

"I'm fine. Just a little more light then I like. I'm going to sit down." She collapsed under her legs and well, ended up on the ground. She laughed and then laid on her back. "I'm going to pig out and take a long nap when I get home."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Pixie giggled. "Sounds like fun!"
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 27 K48fh3100/100TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 27 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Edward and Alphonse walked in to the shadow room. they were surprised at how dark it was.
"Holy hell", Ed said, blinking his eyes. "I had no idea it'd be this dark."
They walked forward for a little while. soon, their eyes adjusted. They noticed a green skull float past them. they watched it float past. ed looked over and saw that they were on a high platform. aside of them was another platform with a chest on it.
"What do you think is in there?", Al asked.
"Let's find out", Ed replied.
He used alchemy to create a stone bridge and made it connect to the separate platform. the bridge then pulled the platform towards ed and al. they opened up the chest.
"Oh", Ed said, opening the chest to find 5 rupees.
"What are those?", Al asked.
"Rupees", Ed replied. "There like money for this world."
They watched the green skull float by again, this time, not on fire.
"Damn", Ed quivered. "That thing really creeps me the f*ck out."
They walked around some more. nothing else seemed to be there.
"Aw man", Ed groaned. "I wouldn't have gone in here if i would've known nothing was going to happ-"...
At that moment, the green skull hit him in the face, shocking him back and causing him immense pain.
"AAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!", Ed cried, grabbing his face.
"ED!!", Al shouted, seeing his brother get burnt in the face with a floating skull.
"That f*cking skull blew up on my faaace", he moaned.
Ed ran up to the skull with his arm blade drawn. he waited for the flame to go out, put his arm through it, shook it off and promptly punted it over the edge of the platform.
"SUCK IIIIIT!!!", he proclaimed to the heavens as 3 more rupees appeared at his feet.
They turned around and saw a large green slug-like creature come up behind them. they backed up slowly. Out of nowhere, it leaned down and swallowed ed whole. Al grabbed ed by the ankles, trying to pull him out. eventually it gave and ed popped out, wearing nothing but his black undershirt and boxers. he looked down and covered himself awkwardly.
"WHAT...THE...F*CK?!", Edward shouted. he put his hands together and placed them on the slug, making it explode. green slime splattered everywhere. Ed was able to find his clothes amongst the guts. he wiped them off as best as he could and slipped them on slowly, discusted. they looked over and saw another door.

Last edited by caspian_X on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:18 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to add more details over time...)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:14 pm

The seraphim stared up the long pillar surrounded in a dark shield. "So close to home. To think, I can here looking for demons and it turns out is was an accident that I was brought here. In the end, it comes down to witches. Ironic I think." She laughed. Violet turned, seeing the fox boy appear, wringing out a tail or so from water. She saw the look on his face and assumed that it was easy enough for someone like him. She stood up and fixed her top. "That just leaves the brothers and your hero. They better hurry up before I go and do it myself."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:37 am

"What about your wings? They'll burn!" Deku stuttered. "None of the platforms in there are steady! If anything, after a bit, we should check that everyone's alive... The Shadow Room has a lake of poison, and the fire room has a lake of lava..." he sighed. "I wish it was easier, but it's not."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:23 pm

"And with Angel having to sleep all the time now, we don't have her help at all!" Pixie said, pouting. "And I still haven't had a grape..." She whined.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 27 K48fh3100/100TBHH Event RP: Kakariko Graveyard - Page 27 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27