Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The state of politics in the Nation, coinciding with imminent depression and economy declining and stuff

Go down

The state of politics in the Nation, coinciding with imminent depression and economy declining and stuff Empty The state of politics in the Nation, coinciding with imminent depression and economy declining and stuff

HA! you actually thought I was gonna talk about politics! Who does that, politicians? Anyway, the real reason i'm posting is because I wanted to talk about this story I read in English that made me lol. (WARNING, CONTAINS REALLY BAD SUMMARIZING SKILLS COURTESY OF T-KUN)

Its called the Lady or the Tiger. In a country, if your a criminal, you get thrown in an arena, where there are 2 doors. One contains a ferocious tiger, thats hungry. The other contains a beautiful woman, which if chosen, the criminal would wed then and there.

So there was this dude. and He liked the princess of the country. And she like him. But her dad was mean and stuff, so the guy got thrown into the arena. The princess is sad. She knows which door contains which thing. On the day of the event, the guy looks up to her and is like "Which one?" And she's like *points to right* and he's like "OK thanks!" and then he goes and opens the right door with no hesitation. (the line above didnt actually happen. It was me trying to make a joke. It was less stupid in the real thing)
So which came out, the lady or the tiger? Was it the lady, cus she didnt want to see her love torn into smallish peices and eaten? How bad would that be? Or was it the tiger, because she couldn't bear to see her true love with anyone else. Except a ravenous tiger. So which was it?
Anyway, I imagined him walking over confidently, opening it, and the tiger jumping out and killing him... made me Lol.
So which do you think?
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862988
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The state of politics in the Nation, coinciding with imminent depression and economy declining and stuff K48fh33175/3200The state of politics in the Nation, coinciding with imminent depression and economy declining and stuff Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The state of politics in the Nation, coinciding with imminent depression and economy declining and stuff :: Comments

Anonymous

Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:39 pm by Guest

Sounds like the punishment and entertainment system of the Collosium times where prisoners would fight wild animals just for entertainment to the high powers

Back to top Go down

King Dodongo

Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:12 pm by King Dodongo

Yes, but this is criminal justice, man! I personally think that we don't know enough about the princess to tell her decision. I'd let him live. Personally I'd rather him (you know what, I'm a prince and she's a woman, not a man.) be happily alive than me satisfied and him tiger food.

Back to top Go down

MidnasWolf

Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:33 pm by MidnasWolf

They should have instead stripped him naked, put in a barrel covered with rusted nails, and roll him across town till he's dead

Back to top Go down

T-kun

Post Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:33 pm by T-kun

O_O
You scare me sometimes....

Back to top Go down

King Dodongo

Post Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:34 am by King Dodongo

MW, I believe that you have reached a new level of O.o

Back to top Go down

Ezlo

Post Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:37 am by Ezlo

They should have instead stripped him naked, put in a barrel covered with rusted nails, and roll him across town till he's dead.
...MW...That...is...quite possibly the BEST idea ever!! (right next to canned bread, and japanese water torture.)

I'd just write his name in my death note and make the cause of death,

"Death by amputation and loss of blood caused by a piranha."

I'm not gonna say WHAT was amputated, but you get the idea.

...His arm you sickos. His arm.

Back to top Go down

Akkiden Mikuo

Post Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:50 pm by Akkiden Mikuo

-holds laughing- PPPPfffffftttt......Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! The state of politics in the Nation, coinciding with imminent depression and economy declining and stuff 350439

Back to top Go down

T-kun

Post Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:11 pm by T-kun

Of course you would Ezlo. But agian, the point was not for him to die, it was to choose what the princess lady would choose

Back to top Go down

MidnasWolf

Post Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:36 pm by MidnasWolf

I think people forgot that I was violent

Back to top Go down

Akkiden Mikuo

Post Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:40 pm by Akkiden Mikuo

:O oh noes! -runs-

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down