Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HF saves Christmas!

+4
MenrowSpirit
Nova
Black-Wolf
Link64
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HF saves Christmas! Empty HF saves Christmas!

Post by Link64 Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:29 am

Every Hylian down in Hyrule liked Christmas a lot! But the Ganon, who lived just west of Hyrule...Simply did not.

The Ganon hated Christmas, the whole Christmas season. Now, please don't ask why; no one quite knows the reason.

It could be, perhaps, that his cape was too tight. Or it could be that his pig ears weren't screwed on quite right.

But I think that the most likely reason of all...May have been that his triforce was two triforces too small.

But, whatever the reason, the triforce or cape, he stood there on Christmas Eve hating the whole winterscape.

Staring out from his desert, with a sour piggy frown, at the warm, lighted windows there in castle town.

For he knew that every Hylian down in Hyrule so free...Was busy now, setting up their own christmas tree.

"And they're hanging their stockings," he snarled with a sneer. "Tomorrow is Christmas! It's practically here!"

Then he snorted, with his Ganon fingers nervously drumming, "I must find some way to keep Christmas from coming!"

Ever wonder what Christmas stories are passed on in Hyrule? How do the many races of our favorite kingdom celebrate the winter season? Well this christmas story will give you a chance to learn all of that and more! It's time for HF to learn about Christmas in Hyrule! And maybe even save it...

Snow had been falling on Hyrule fields for a few weeks now, but just the other night they had gotten hit by their first big blizzard! That morning, everyone was out and having all sorts of winter fun! Normally, people avoided going off the Field's many roads. There was always the risk of monsters! But this one time of year, the fields were filled with snow loving people instead! And there is where our story begins...

"Helb! Helb! Sobubby helb ne!" a small blue cloaked figure paniced and pulled as his toungue, now frozen to the guard rail of the bridge that lead into East Hyrule Castle Town. He tried to pull himself free, but the thought of ripping his tounge off! He cringed at it... He wanted to cry, but he fought it back. What if his tears froze! Would his eyes freeze too!?

Else where, a waddle happy figure made his way through the snow. His body well built for crossing the deep stuff. It wasn't until he hit a large patch of ice that he ended up slipping and falling! Sliding all the away across a frozen pond, crashing and taking a few skate loving people with him! He simply got up and continued on his way, with out so much as a hello or I'm sorry.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! K48fh33200/3200HF saves Christmas! Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

HF saves Christmas! Empty Re: HF saves Christmas!

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:08 am

Meanwhile not too far from the small blue cloaked figure was a white fox-like creature with a blue mane. “Yaaaaaaay! Snow!” She cheered happily jumping around in the white fluffy stuff. She stuck out her tongue to catch some snowflakes when she heard a voice nearby. “Huh? Whosat?” She said before she pulled her tongue back in her mouth before running to the source of the voice.

When she got closer she saw that it was a little boy with his tongue stuck to the guard rail. “Oh my...that must hurts...here, lemme see if I can help.” She said to the poor soul when she was close enough for him to see here. “Hmmm...ok here goes. Now you might get some of my fur on your tongue” She said before she put both paws on the front and back of the boy's tongue and ever so gently she started to pinch the part that was stuck and slowly pulling it. After some time she got the boy's tongue free from the rail's grasp.

“There we go! Is your tongue ok?” She asked, head tilted to the side.

“THIS. IS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!” Cried a blonde haired teen as he was going down a hill on a red sled.

The said teen turned and waved to a blue haired teen leaning against a tree. “ROBERT!!! LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!! I KNOW YOU WANT TO!!! LOOK AT--” He ran right into a huge snowbank. “Umph! Ah'm Ohkay!” He said before he started to wriggle himself free, but it was no use. “Snow! First you're my friend and now you're my enemy! WRRRRRRRRRRYYYY????”

The blue haired teen called Robert walked over to the blond sighing. “I'm coming Jim. Now hold still. Darn it I said hold still! I'M the one who's got your legs sheesh. Alright on the count of three. One...two...three!” And with all his strength he pull the teen named Jim right out.

Jim laid on the ground for a little bit before perking up his head and gasping a loud gasp. “AIR! Oh how I love you!” He said before he rolled on his back and started to make a snow angle. “Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh...” He said in content.

Robert just face palmed.

“Dun dun dun dun...shh shh shh shh...hah hah hah hah...” Breathed a creepy voice from another snowbank nearby.

Robert perked up his head and looked around, wondering where that sound came from. “...What the hell is that?” He asked aloud.

“DUN DUN DUN DUN...shh shh shh shh...hah hah hah hah...” The voice now closer.

There was the sound of snow crunching under weight and before Robert realized who or what it was, a figure leaped out from snowbank and tackle glomped him to the ground.
“Awww, my sexy Robert! You're so strong with how you pulled Jim out!” Said a male teen with orange hair and fish fins on his arms, legs, and back. He was sitting on Robert's back, arms wrapped around his neck.

Robert clawed at the snow to get away from this humanoid fish. “T-Toby...get off of me!” He said.

“Nnnnope!”

A vein twitched in Robert's forehead. If Toby wasn't going to get up on his own, then he'll make him. So he stood up quickly causing Toby to fall off. “Toby...I thought we had a talk with the whole physical contact...” He said, looking very unamused.

Toby just smiled. “Yeah I know. But here's the thing about me, I lie. And I can't help it. I just want to run my hands down your chest and your abs and then on your p--”

“OK! That's enough!” Robert cried.

“Aww...did I make you uncomfortable?” Toby said with a wink.

Robert shuddered and then walked away.

“Wait Robert-poo! Where are you going?!” Toby cried before getting up and now running after the sprinting Robert.

“STAY AWAY FROM ME!” Yelled Robert.

As Toby was chasing Robert around the area Jim was still making his snow angel with the same stupid smile on his face.

“Nnnnnyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaahhh....” Jim said again.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! K48fh3100/100HF saves Christmas! Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:37 am

"Felix, where are you going!? Wait up! You know Marie would kill me if she found out I lost you!" A green haired woman looking about in her early twenties beckoned as she ran just as much as looking around franticly. "At least I'm not having to watch Cyrus in this snowy mess..." She thought to herself.

"Yes Rosey?" A small boy who didn't seem to be wearing any clothes said before he popped his upper body out of the snow. "C'mon, it's Christmas! Have some fun!" The boy cheerfully called.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CLOTHES MARIE PUT ON YOU!?!?! IT'S ONLY TWENTY DA-" The woman yelled before being hit by a sleigh rider and landed face first in the snow.

The boy seemed to flinch from the woman's yelling, but laughed when she was hit by a sleigh. "I didn't like them, so I took them off." He said. before climbing out of his frozen tunnel.

The woman stood up. "But you're going to catch a cold!" She hollered before she grabbed the boy's wrist. "We're going home right now-Wait...." She said before she felt his arm. "You're not cold? How is that!?" She demanded.

"Yeah! I don't feel cold." The boy said before he shook his head sending his short brown hair flying back and fourth. "Marie told me my winter coat grew in!" The boy added before he fixed his hair a bit, but actually messed it up more.

The woman let go of the boy's arm. "Well... Marie would kill me if you can home and kept bugging to go outside..." The woman mumbled to herself.
"I still don't like that you refuse to wear clothes in this weather, but I guess I'll have to deal with it..." She thought.

"YAY!" The boy said before he ran off into the seemingly endless snow.

"Felix, wait!" The woman called running after him.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! K48fh316690/16690HF saves Christmas! Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:11 pm

The snow on the ground seemed to move by itself. Two white ears broke the surface as it moved, just like something from a looney toons cartoon. A preteen followed far behind, as if not able to see the ears. He wore a large red and fuzzy coat that hung off his slim almost sickly frame. The white snow that fell in his hair almost glimmered in his dark black hair. "You stupid cat. Your white. How do you expect me to find you in here?!" He pouted, wanting to fold his arms but the coat slightly prevented it from being done so easily so he just put them in his pockets. "It's not my fault! I'm too small for this snow. Look at all it. I've never been allowed to play in it before! I MUST MAKE THE FIRST FOOTPRINTS EVERYWHERE!" A voice in his head replayed. The preteen walked, looking around, sometimes strolling backwards until he bumped into a woman with a slight look of annoyance and worry. "Gomendize ma'am. I'm looking for my cat. He's white, which is making it hard. Loosing my white cat in the snow. How stupid is that." He frowned.

((Gawk. I'm sorry my post isnt as awesome as your guys T^T I shouldn't have chosen characters that live in snow, so they would be more excited about it))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710920
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! K48fh3540/1000HF saves Christmas! Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:24 pm

"Wheeeeeee!" A rather tall alien said as he slid down a rather large hill. He had a little girl in his lap, who was dwarfed in comparison to him. "Isn't this fun Naki?" The little blonde alien nodded her head.

"A-gain!" She chirped. The two went to the top of the hill and slid down again. This time, they slid right into a snowbank. Naki giggled. "Fun!" She said as she shook some snow out of her fluffy hair. Gename picked her up, and they started walking around, taking in the sights.

"Here they have a holiday called 'Christmas'. Friends go and play in the snow and give each other presents whenever Christmas comes along." Gename said. Naki went to speak, but then she closed her mouth as she tried to find the right words.

"Will I get a present?" She asked in the Kaniee-Sae language.

"If you want one." Gename said with a smile. He put her down and watched her play around in the snow. He sat down. Naki ran as fast as her little legs would take her, kicking up a lot of snow and looking up at the falling snowflakes. She burrowed under the snow and Gename tracked her with the little moving mound of snow she was displacing. She jumped out of the snow a few feet away from Gename, looked back at her father, and smiled, before going back to frolicking. Gename just sat there with a misty face.

Elsewhere, Angel, wearing a huge puffy coat, was desperately trying to stay warm! "I love the holidays just as much as everyone else, but why does it have to be so cold?" She asked herself, before Pixie came flying out in front of her face. She, too, was wearing a big, puffy coat.

"Angel, you should go and sing carols! I heard that if you're good enough, people give you cookies and hot chocolate!" She said with a giggle. Angel seriously contemplated it.

"I don't have a music sheet though." She said, as the two started looking for people or a nice warm place. Whichever one came first. Angel kept walking and then she stepped onto a part of the snow that collapsed under her weight and she fell into a hole under the snow. "COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!" she yelped.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:50 pm

As Felix was running, he tripped over something and slid about fifteen feet before sliding to a stop with a mouthful of snow. "Hey? Who's there?" He said after he spat out the snow and listened carefully. "I found you!" He said before he tackled the white cat and rolled over onto his back and held it up in the air above him. "So you're what tripped me!" He said before he had a kitty face on his own face.

"Felix! Put that down!" Roseann ordered as she caught up and stopped.

"No! He's fluffy!" Felix rebelled still looking at the cat.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:00 pm

"MEOW~! I don't like being man handled!" The kitten squirmed in his grasp, biting his hand slightly and falling into the snow He sat up, licked some snow from his nose and noticed the boy. "Meow~" He sniffed the child and pounced on the tail. "Fluffy! I wish I had fluffy tail!" Chize looked around, not seeing any trail of where the cat might have gone, not being able to see through Roseaan at the commotion and was a bit pissed off that the woman ignored him.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Roseann noticed the cat. "Oh. You shouldn't be playing with someone else's cat." She said before she picked it up by the back of the neck and looked over at the teen with black hair. "Does this belong to you?" You asked walking over to him.

"Put him down!" Felix said as he chased after her. "He's fluffy!" He added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:22 pm

"Thake you..." Gus's tounge was still sore and cold, he dared not touch it to the roof of his mouth until it had warmed up some. He wiped the tears from his eyes and gave the fluffy creature a nice bow. He had to ask the name of his hero, "Just who are you, if I am allowed to ask..."

The waddlesome Anouki smiled, convinced he had found something he could use.

He walked right between a group of people, grabbing a snow white kitten just as a green haired lady passed it to a dark haired teen. He walked off with it, with out so much as a hello, goodbye, or thank you. He stuck his stache into its side and gave it a big sniff, "You will look very christmas sleeping on my table."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:28 pm

HF saves Christmas! Feverankh

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:02 pm

"HEY! That isn't yours!" Roseann hollered before she flipped her shotgun off her shoulder and into her hands. She aimed very well before she shot a bullet that wasn't really a bullet, but more as a Christmas ornament.

The shot rang off and the ornament hit the anuki around the rear end, but it felt more like being hit with a fully loaded sandbag.

When Roseann went to open the latch, instead of a shell coming out, a burst of smoke did, and she closed it soon after and aimed again. "I'll give you three seconds to give the cat back!" She shouted.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:15 pm

"Wait! That's not how you hold a cat stupid!" He demanded and seen the guy snag the furry baby right from them. "Hey. You don't need to be so rough." The raven haired yelled, pushing the gun away slightly and walked over. "Giive me this cat back. He's not really mine but he's sorta..uh..my friend." The 13 year old frowned and held out his arms. "Please." He hesitantly asked. "Make him let me go! I'll turn human if he doesn't! I just wanna play in the snow! Meow~ Meow! Nyaannn~!"
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Stella smiled. “My name is Stella!” She said, her fluffy white tail started to wag. “What's your name?” She asked, head tilted to the side.

Jim sat up in and shook the snow out of his hair. He laughed to himself when he saw Toby chasing Robert around.

He got up and took a few steps away from his snow angel and stared at it. “IT'S SO FRIGGEN BEAUTIFUL!” He shouted gleefully. He turned his head and saw a big blubbery creature holding a kitten. “OH MAH GAWD!! IT'S A...A...BIG THING!!!” He shouted before he started to sprint over to the Anouki, arms held out and mouth open. He looked comical as he ran.

“SUPER SPECIAL CHOCOLATEY FUDGE COATED GLOMP TACKLE POWERS GOGOGOGO!!!!” Jim cried...rather loudly before he glomped tackled the Anouki and clinged at his side. To his surprise the Anouki didn't even budge from the tackle. But he didn't care. All he cared about was that he was clinging to a big creature with horns. ...And a stache, yes, can't forget about his stache.
“Hi! My name's Jim! And I'll call you Squishy. Cause that's what you are!” He said with a smile when he looked up. “Yes. I shall call you Squishy and you shall be my Squishy.”

As Robert was fleeing from Toby he wasn't paying any attention and slipped on some ice and slide down a steep hill and crashed head first into Gename's back. “...Well, that hurt.” He said, his voice a little muffled since his face was in the snow.

Toby saw Robert's crash landing and decided that he'll hide somewhere and jump out at his dream man when he has his guard down. So Toby walked off, with a mischievous grin on his face.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:32 pm

"Ahh, Christmas time." T-kun said, taking a swig of Hylian Eggnog (the non-alcoholic version, of course.) "A time of fun and joy and holiday cheer."
"Bah." Espe said.
"Humbug?"
"Yes. Humbug."
T-kun laughed, knowing full well that Espe wasn't feeling very Christmasy this season. He just wondered why.
"Well that's no way to act." Malon said, taking up their empty glasses. "Christmas is a wonderful time of year." she said, looking at Espe with a pitying stare.
"In fact...." T-kun said, standing on his stool.
"It's.....
The...."
Espe said, "Nice try Dodongo." and promptly knocked the stool over, sending T-kun flying onto the ground. T-kun got up, rubbing his back.
"Fine, if that's how you want to be. I'll go sing my carrols OUTSIDE!" he turned and walked out of the cafe. Malon looked back at Espe.
"What?" Espe said. "He's an awful singer, it was for the greater good!" Malon continued to stare at him with a threatening glance, Espe got the message. He got up and exited the cafe as well. Not that he was gonna apologize or anything...
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860688
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! K48fh33175/3200HF saves Christmas! Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:38 pm

The Anouki JUMPED as the bulb popped on his behind! He let out an odd cry that could only be desribed as the cry of a moose penguin!

He rubbed his tookis as the black haired person asked for the cat. Kofu thought for a moment...

"Ehh... I can find a better cat some where else." he passed the cat to the young man, but almost immediately he was glomped by some one else! His little webbed feet dug into the snow and kept him up right. But he certainly wasn't ready for that!

He looked down at the very cuddly young person, "...You are cuddly...very Christmas! You must be the 'life of my party' when I have it."

Gus wiped the snot from his nose using his sleeve, "My name is Gus. It's...it's nice to meet you."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:56 pm

"What?!" The cat jumped from the grasp and bit his toung, the look on his face could be discriped as derpish constipation as he poofed a cloud of snow and stood up. "You try to catnap me without a word and then say you can find better?! I have you know meow I'm the best kitty anywhere because I'm meow, no, no, me." He said, his girly voice cried as he glared at the creature. "And besides. That hurts you know." His ears laid back and he bit his lower lip. The older boy made a sound of that would be before yeah right and spun around. "But Chi-san." "Don't call me that!" He yelled and put his hands in his pockets, looking away. "Thank you for giving him back I guess." "Oh your a buttface!" Ankh lifted a snow ball and threw it at his face, knocking him back and turned around and threw another at the catnapper. "Don't Meow, take me again!" He walked barefooted in the snow and tripped a few times and sat beside Felix. "Hi. I'm meow, I mean Ankh." He leaned against the boy, smelling him and rubbed his face against the boy's tail. "It's so soft." The raven haired boy smacked himself in the face with his palm, groaning slightly. "Idiot."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:05 pm

"Hai!" Felix said. He was weirded out a bit from being sniffed, but smiled when Ankh found comfort in his tail. "So you're a kitty man? My uncle's friend is a kitty man to!" He said before hopping a little bit. "He's blue though, and his tail is furrier then mine!" He added. "So is my uncle's, but he doesn't let me play with it. It feels so soft though!" He said with dazzling eyes before noticing how slim Ankh's tail was. "Aw... you don't have a fluffy tail." He said with a bit of disappointment.

"Hey! No!" Roseann shouted before she pulled Ankh up to his feet by his ear. "I will not have any of that under my watch!" She hollered as if she were some sort of drill Sargent. "I sound more and more like Marie..." She thought to herself.

"Sis! You're not Marie! So stop acting like her! He's fine!" Felix cried.

"No! Your sister would do the same if she were here. Conduct of that caliber is inappropriate!" Roseann commanded. She let go of Ankh's ear. "Listen kid. You're too young for stuff like that to." She said.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:22 pm

"LET GO OF ME YOU MEOW!!" Ankh yelled and the other walked over, pushing her away slightly. "He's a cat! It's what they do you dumb bit...woman. They sniff things, sleep and rub against stuff." He caught himself almost using words that for some reason, he didn't want his kitten friend to learn. He frowned and lifted his hand, rubbing Ankh's ear. "Are you ok?" "Yes I think." He glared back at her with a look much older then he should carry. "Don't ever lay a hand on him again or I will kill you."

He said and Ankh grabbed the preteen's body. "No no Chize! It's ok nyan~. It's my fault. I always do everything wrong. This is why Shen doesn't let me have friends." He started crying, holding Chize's coat bottom. "He hey Chi-san. Your petting me after you said you wouldn't." Chize pulled back, causing Ankh to kitty face. "Stop calling me that." "No. Now I'm mad!" Ankh said and started unzipping his pants. "Give me something of hers to pee on!" "No no no." Chize grabbed the boy's sides, pulling him back and turning him around. "Human's don't do that."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:31 pm

“Cuddly? Hmm...I never thought myself as cuddly...well, I guess I am!” Jim said. “And no doubt that I'm the life of the party! I freaking love parties!! They're so...AWESOMESAUCE!” He said.

Toby saw the commotion and walked over when he spotted Jim. “Hey Jim, mah boi. I see you're clinging to stuff again.” He said.

“Yus.” Jim replied.

Toby smiled. “I wish I could cling onto Robert. That dream sexy boat of a man...” He trailed off when he saw Ankh and frozed. “A-a-a-a-a A CAT!!!!!!” He yelled before he hid behind the Anouki. “S-s-s-s-stay away from me!!!! If you eat me I'll give you a horrible stomach ache!” He said.

Stella smiled. “It's nice to meet you too! Hey, do you wanna play?” She asked.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:38 pm

"Young man, where are your parents?" Roseann asked the teen. "Because I'm sure they wouldn't approve of your conduct!" She added.

Felix hit his older sister's hip. "Stop being mean to people that wanna be my friend!" He yelled before he ran over and gave the teen and Ankh a hug. "I'm sorry my older sister is so mean! If my other sister was here this wouldn't have happened!" He added.

"Felix, Marie would've done the same thing! But you won't understand at your age." Roseann said.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:29 am

(BECAUSE I AM A HERPADERP)

Gename didn't even flinch when Robert crashed into Gename's back. He just turned his body so he could see Robert a little better. "Are you all right?" He asked, gently getting Robert's face out of the snow.

Naki was too busy playing in the snow to notice that someone new had appeared.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:03 am

"My father abandoned us and my mother is dead. Wanna ask something else?!" He growled, snapping at her, his voice even cracked a bit lower as he yelled at the woman. "Chize!" Ankh pushed him away. "Go meow a tree. Cut. Cut a tree or throw rocks at the ice." The preteen glared up at the woman and walked away from the group over to a tree and started kicking it, his teeth clenched tight together. "Ohia!" Ankh said as the boy hugged him and he hugged back. "Leave Chi-san alone. He's sick. His brain isn't meow. Well. Nii-san says his brain is mental or something. Please be nice. I'll leave meow everyone alone. We just want to play in the nyan snow." He smiled and held his hands high in the air. "My big brother is mean too. Always telling me meow. No things not to do. Ahh. Your so warm." ankh said and started rubbing against the other boy.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:22 am

“...Y-yeah...aside from the throbbing I'm fine.” Robert said, sitting up and rubbing his head. When he looked up he saw that it was Gename who he had crashed into. “Gename? Wow, it is you.” He said smiling. “It's been a long time. You remember me right?” He asked.

Toby still kept his eye on Ankh, he felt bad for him, but he'd rather just say where he was.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:28 am

(ASDFGHJKL LATE POST IS LATE! Sorry, my internet got shut off for a couple of days. Just in time for Christmas. Evil or Very Mad Anyway, I couldn't wait to start this RP, so on with the post!)

High above the skies of Hyrule Field, a green creature flew above the peaceful residents at play. The creature sniffed around, smelling the cold air as his wings flapped up and down. It was wearing a red nose, with little reindeer antlers.

The creature was carrying two men. Twin brothers to be exact. The elder brother sat atop a saddle on top of the creature. He was dressed in a bright red Santa Claus outfit. He laughed as the creature arrived above the field.

He took in a big breath, and let out! "Well, here we are, Luigi! The kingdom of Hyrule!" The fat man smirked as he watched the people at play.

"This is fantastic! All of these people, singing their little songs, making little snowmen, waiting to go to their little houses for little ol' Saint Nick to give them presents...little. Little presents."

The younger brother sighed as he watched his brother grinning knowingly. He was wearing a bright green elf suit, and was carrying a red sack. He also happened to be holding on to the creature's tail, but he had a good grip.

"What do you mean "little presents?"" The green bro asked, annoyed.

"Why, I mean that that Santa Claus is nothing but a STUPID, FAT IDIOT!" The red bro yelled, looking like a stupid, fat idiot himself.

"Mario, for Peach's sake, just because Santa didn't give you any presents last year doesn't make him an idiot. He brings joy to everyone, spreading cheer and good will toward all!"

"Can it, figgy-pudding-for-brains! It's so unfair that he wouldn't give presents to ME! MARIO! THE ONE AND ONLY SUPERSTAR OF THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM!" Luigi facepalmed as well as he could while holding onto a tail and a sack at the same time. "Aren't I a Superstar too?" he thought.

"Mario, could you tell me exactly why we have traveled all this way?" Luigi asked, forgetting his anger.

Mario turned from guiding the creature's reins. "Why, it's simple, bro!" He cackled. "As you know, Kringle didn't give me anything I wanted last year! I mean, I saved the kingdom 9,001 times that year! I didn't even get a lousy pair of socks! All I got was a big, fat, heavy, dirty, LUMP OF CRAP!"

"Uh, that was coal, Mario." Luigi noted. "Oh. So that's why it broke the window."

"Anyway, that day, I vowed to myself that jolly old St. Nick would NOT get away with this! So, I spent the year training. I fed Yoshi as many P-Wings as possible until he learned to fly. I made myself a nice, snazzy Santa suit, as well as your elf costume, and Yoshi's red nose and antlers."

"And, what is the best part of my little scheme, hm?" Without waiting for a response, Mario continued. "I'll tell you!"

"All I have to do in convince everyone in this pitiful little land that I am Santa! Then, I'll tell them that the real Santa is an imposter, who will give everyone coal if he isn't stopped! That way, everyone will help me in raiding his workshop, where I will kill that fat old pile of reindeer poop, steal all of the toys, and leave everyone with coal!"

"Bwahahahahahaha! COAL! YES! Mountains of it! They will all drown in it!" The red bro laughed again, his icy heart full of greed. "I even brought along some nice Christmasy weapons to blow Kringle RIGHT OUT OF THE SKY!"

"Mario, you really surprise me sometimes..." Luigi sighed again. He just wished Mario would be happy around the holidays. He wanted to be at his home, sipping hot cocoa and watching Yoster the Yellow-Nosed Yoshi. Instead, his brother just HAD to have his presents. He wanted more than anything for his brother to believe in the spirit of giving, not taking.

By now, Yoshi's wings were getting tired, so Mario landed him on top of a high hill. Both bros hopped off, stretching their weary joints.

"Alrighty then! Luigi, set up the display! Soon they'll all come running to meet "Santa." Mario rubbed his hands together evilly.

Luigi opened the red sack. Inside was a HUGE Christmas tree! It could be seen from all over the field. Luigi began setting up the decorations.

"Mario, you are such a scrooge." Luigi whispered under his breath.

"Well, that may be, but only a scrooge gets to have real fun! BAH HUMBUG!" Mario paused, thinking a little. "Wait a minute...Mamma Humbug!"

He laughed manically. "MAMMA HUMBUG! I LIKE IT!"

Luigi finished decorating the tree. Little bulbs of light changed colors. Little bright boxes littered the ground. A huge Power Star glittered blindingly at the top, really contrasting with all the white.

Mario stood proudly, putting on a fake beard. "Get me some eggnog, Weege. We've got some work to do!"

(In a couple of my posts, I'm gonna add some songs that I wrote to really give off the Christmas special feel. They should be pretty familiar, as they are just abridged versions of Christmas carols.)

Mario: 'Tis the season to be jolly!

Luigi: Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Mario: I've no time for these Christmas follies!

Luigi: Bwa ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha.

Mario: Don we now, these gay disguises!

Luigi: (That's not a nice word.)

Mario: (Shut up!) Bury them in coal lumps of many sizes!

Luigi: Cough cough cough cough cough, cough cough cough cough.

Mario: See the foolish kiddies at play!

Luigi: La fa fa fa fa, fa fa fa fa.

Mario: Santa ain't comin', 'cause I'm here to stay!

Luigi: Wah wah wah wah wah, wah wah wah wah.

Mario: They'll listen to me, with false hopes!

Luigi: Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah.

Mario: They'll feel heartbroken, but they've no choice but to cope!

Luigi: Nya nya nya nya nya, nya nya nya nya.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857064
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
HF saves Christmas! K48fh3115/115HF saves Christmas! Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:57 am

"Wh-what!? ...Poor boy..." Roseann thought being reminded of her own parents. She looked over at Felix, then back at Chize. Although she knew she probably shouldn't approach the angry teen, she did anyway. "I'm sorry. I didn't know." She said. "If there's something I can do, just ask." She added putting her hand on Chize's shoulder.

Felix gave out a chuckle before he picked up some snow and threw it at Ankh despite being mere inches from each other. "Gotcha!" He said with a big smile on his face.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next