Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rest In Peace...

Go down

Rest In Peace... Empty Rest In Peace...

On the morning of Tuesday, July 12th, at approximately 10:30, my great grandmother passed away at the hospital. She was having breathing troubles and her Alzheimer's was at it's worst. She didn't remember anybody, as I was told since I wasn't there. I'll miss the crap out of her, although it's good that she isn't cooped up in that nursing home anymore. She's somewhere where she can walk again, drive again, use flatware, breath properly and be with her parents again. This coming Sunday, I'm going to the funeral with my dad to pay my final respects. I just can't believe she's gone. Just last Saturday dad and I were at the home visiting with her. She was happy, laughing and lively. No better way to remember her. I'll miss ya, maw maw... Crying or Very sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Rest In Peace... :: Comments

MidnasWolf

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:22 pm by MidnasWolf

I'm sorry to here that

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:16 pm by Guest

It's okay. Thanks, MW. :'3

Back to top Go down